Report Character Limitations in text block

I am trying to type a contract in 1 text block.  I can get about 3/4 of a
page, and I can type no more. I have to create a second text box to continue.

Hope someone can help.

Thanks,
--
Bill

If you are using a memo field then I suggest using a Word or Wordpad document
with hyperlink field.
--
Build a little, test a little.

"William Lawrence" wrote:

> I am trying to type a contract in 1 text block.  I can get about 3/4 of a
> page, and I can type no more. I have to create a second text box to continue.
>
> Hope someone can help.
>
> Thanks,
> --
> Bill
Bill

"William Lawrence" wrote:

> I am trying to type a contract in 1 text block.  I can get about 3/4 of a
> page, and I can type no more. I have to create a second text box to continue.
> I am useing the Lable (Form Control) to type my text.
> Hope someone can help.
>
> Thanks,
> --
> Bill

Need more Reports

Re: Changing a block of cells from relative to absolute references
To the kind person that posted VBA code to do this, my thanks. It appears that this is in fact the easiest (read only) way to do this. I sent it to someone that knows a bit more than me about such things (ie something :) ) and they commented ... This is a very nice tidy piece of code and should work quite well... Except missing a vital "End With" :-) Aint it always the way. :) For the sake of completeness and in the hope that it might prove useful for others, here is the code that worked : '**************************** START OF CODE ****************************** Opti...

Sales Report #3

find text, display text
I want to find text within a cell and, if found, display a text message of my choosing. For instance, if A1 has the txt "Special Price", then I want B1 to say, "Special." If it says "Regular Price", I want B1 to say "Reg." Thanks! Hi you may have a look at VLOOKUP (together with a lookup table). See: http://www.contextures.com/xlFunctions02.html -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "shaun" <shaun@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:F55C22DF-F71D-4261-A4D8-91DA409F4989@microsoft.com... > I want to find tex...

Text from table won't display
Hi everyone, thanks for being so helpful. I'm working on a report and included is a text box whose control source is from the table I've queried. The actual data from the table isn't showing up on the report when I open it, though. And it's only this text field. Other text fields work fine and my date fields also show up fine. I've made sure that I included this column in the query, but nothing I do makes the data appear. Please help. Set the control's border to red, do you see this in preview? What section of the report contains the control? -- Duane Hookom Micro...

W-2 Tax Reporting Figures Not Accurate

Blank networth reports

eXtender SOP Reports

Reports are not being shown MM07

Saving Reports

Exchange
Hi, I would like to send e-mail with a lot of users, maybe more than 10.000 (partner list). Is there any users limit recepient in Exchange 2003 or any default number of users in BCC field? Thnx. Yes, there are limits. Look around on the properties of your Default SMTP Virtual Server and you should be able to figure out what your limits are set at. You also may want to take a look under your Global Settings, Message Delivery properties. -- Ben Winzenz Exchange MVP MessageOne Read my blog! http://winzenz.blogspot.com http://feeds.feedburner.com/winzenz (RSS Feed) "Dan" ...

small business reports ...

Reporting Error ==> very urgent

Report writer
Hello, I am trying to add the transaction distribution details onto a copy of the PM Blank Document in Report Writer in GP 9. Would you pls advise as I can add the fields containing the data but the data is not appearing on the report. Thanks your comments are appreciated. -- chj@jup Once you were done modifying the report, did you give access to the mdoified report under Security? -- Lyle U chj wrote: > Hello, > > I am trying to add the transaction distribution details onto a copy > of the PM Blank Document in Report Writer in GP 9. Would you pls > advise as I c...

Loan Accounts in Reports
Bugs are in reports, the loan that I pay to my car is divided in 2, principal and interest, but in reports I can't show the two at same time, the reports show only the interest that I'm paying. The budget have the same problem with loans, it shows values that don't exists, I start a new budget, put all the values correctly and finalize it, when I go to budget home there are values that I not put there. There is some fix to those bugs? ...

Monthly reports in Money 2004 Standard
Is there a way to customize the categories used to compose the Monthly Reports? I would like to omit my business travel and living expenses from these reports, as they are fully reimbursed, and have nothing to do with my household finances. Can this be done in 2004? If not, has this feature been rolled into newer versions? Monthly reports are not customizable in any version of Money that is in the wild. "bob2246" <bob2246@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3493CA51-596F-4D59-9540-F2D79EA5A618@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to customize the categor...

SBS 2008 blocking internet access?
We have a site that we migrated to an SBS 2008 (standard) box from SBS 2003 (standard). Migration went fine, all workstations (25, mostly XP Pro, some Vista) connect fine to the network and have full internet access (DHCP points them to a SonicWall firewall as the gateway - allows all outbound traffic). We added several Windows 7 boxes later on - they join the domain and work fine. Problem is when we rebuilt several XP Pro systems, reloaded XP Pro and they join the domain fine and have LAN access but no internet access (can't browse to a site, browse to an IP or ping an IP). ...

Cancel automatic Wrap text
Forgive me if this has been addressed before, but my searches have bee futile. I would like to prevent Excel from automatically invoking Wrap text whenever I edit a cell containing multiple lines. Setting the rowheight to fixed is helpful, but it also inhibits th cell from displaying across empty rows to the right. Is there some way of disabling this for an entire wookbook? Thanks, John McKean Toronto, Canad -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Just been looking for the same answer myself, drives me mad. Found any answer yet? John McKean <<John.McKean.1chaem@excelforu...

Limited use of an Email Account within a domain
Hi all, I am trying to restrict the use of an email account to send and receive emails from within the domain ( not outside). I know in the Delivery options of my (Exchange 2003) account , I can set the email addresses to accept emails from. But I aslo want to restrict the user from sending emails outside the domain. How do I achieve this ? Any clues -- Jishnu Guhathakurta http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/MF025.html -- John Oliver, Jr MCSE, MCT, CCNA Exchange MVP 2006 Microsoft Certified Partner "Jishnu" <Jishnu@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F...

Finding a matching text string.
I have a blank form FrmBF containing two unrelated subforms "SubA" and "SubB". SubA & SubB are unrelated too. SubA has a text field named "TextA". SubB has a text field named "TextB" When I select a value "TextA" in SubA I want a record selected in SubB containing its identical string in TextB. Can this be done with a macro, or do I need code for it? Can someone help me solve this problem? Frank Actually code is easier. In the AfterUpdate event of TextA, write an [Event Procedure] by choosing the in the drop-down, and...