Remove part of Page Header on last page

I have a report that has a Page Header that I want to print on every page,
except on the last page, where I only want some of the information from the
Page Header to print. I tried adding code to remove the information by making
these controls invisible on the ReportFooter_Print event, which previews
fine, but when it's actually printed it makes these controls invisible on all
pages. Is this possible to do?

In the PageFooter OnFormat event write the code

'Check if last page and return the oposite value to hide the text box
Me.TextBoxName.Visible = Not ( [Page] = [Pages])

--
Good Luck
BS"D

"Crossh" wrote:

> I have a report that has a Page Header that I want to print on every page,
> except on the last page, where I only want some of the information from the
> Page Header to print. I tried adding code to remove the information by making
> these controls invisible on the ReportFooter_Print event, which previews
> fine, but when it's actually printed it makes these controls invisible on all
> pages. Is this possible to do?

Outgoing msg header problem
Having recently switched to Outlook 2003 for my mail, I can't send mail to certain mailing lists (they bounce)... msgs to private receipients appear to arrive ok. Contact with my ISP reveals "This can be caused by a malformed header in the message you are trying to send." Checking in Outlook > any outgoing msg > right click > Options, I find that the 'Internet headers' of all my outgoing msgs are blank. Could that be the problem? Does anyone know how to solve this? Thanks, Astrid ...

Remove Excel Icon ??

Removal

Even Page Footer in a Section
2007: In a dble-sided 70-pg doc, about the 5th section, I cannot access the even page footers!! No way: by dble-clicking or via the H/F tools. When I double-click, it seems to jump to a footer that is over text. I've checked the page setup and seems ok. What to do? -- Janet A. Are you sure that there are enough pages in section 5 for all headers and footers to be visible? Try inserting a page break (temporarily) and see if that makes a difference. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "Janet A. Thompson" <JanetA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrot...

Remove lines with +++

Parse Suffix from Last Name Field
I have a last name field where the suffix like JR, SR, III, II, etc is part of the data. How can I parse the suffix and leave the last name? TIA On Fri, 7 May 2010 12:58:01 -0700, Bill B. <BillB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have a last name field where the suffix like JR, SR, III, II, etc is part >of the data. How can I parse the suffix and leave the last name? TIA Not easily: what if you have LastName values like "de la Torre" or "von Beethoven"? You could use expressions like NewLast: Left(([lastname] & " ", InStr...

How to Remove SRS

Document Imaging Writer and Publisher--incorrect number of pages? #2
When I scanned a document from Publisher using Microsoft Document Imagining Writer, it scanned 4 pages into 2 and lost some content. Don't know why this happened or how to fix it. Please advise. Thanks ...

Text Boxes on Tabbed pages in Form
I have an entry form for a database, and it has 8 tabbed pages. I have recently added 2 new text boxes in order to record and gather more information. However, as I go through the tabbed pages, the 2 new boxes I created show on every page. I noticed that when I click on the page tab, all the other boxes and fields that change from page to page have a black box, seemingly to show that they are grouped. I then when to Format and tried to group in my two new boxes, but that is not an option. I was wondering what can be done so I can have my newly created items only appear on the first...

remove Fax from address book?

Removing an item from menu

Remove deduction code from payroll stub

I got publisher as part of the setup package and now it is asking.
When i bought this computer new i got a start up package and MS, Publisher was part of it but i did not load it then and now find that i need it but it is asking for the key of 25 digets where do i get it from.?? It should be on the sleeve that contained the disk. If not, you need to call the computer manufacturer. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Geordielad" <Geordielad@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A6E3F3AC-DE55-45BE-B65E-731BCD952F38@microsoft.com... > When i bought this computer new i got a start up package and MS, Publisher > wa...

ie8 "error on page"
Using ie8 whenever I click on links that are supposed to pop up a new window, nothing happens, and I see in the status bar "error on page". This has been the case for for Win 7 RC and now for Win 7 Ultimate Build 7600. In fact I'm using Firefox 3.5.5 to send this message because when I click on 'New' in ie8 I have this problem. Also whenever I click on any link in ie8, it does not work unless I hold the Ctrl or Shift key down. -- Jim Ormsbee Try using the 32-bit version of IE. Using CTRL or Shift bypasses the security settings -- it is an acknowledg...

Need to remove selected characters

How to Remove Yahoo toolbar

Cannot view single page, lots of space under the page
Ok I have a 7 page pub 2003 doc. For some reason now when I click on the pages, i am not just stuck on one page, i can scroll down and there is a bunch of extra space. So when I click on print preview, it shows my page, and 3 blank pages. how do i delete those? I have 7 pages complete, but each of them have all this extra space??SO confused! Please help if you can!!!! Sounds like it accidentally got changed to a web publication. From the File menu, click Page Setup and see what it says. -- Computing should be about insight, not numbers or flash. i chaged it back, and it shows a pre...

Removing password protection on a sheet

print chart on full page in Excel 2007
In past versions of Excel, it seemed automatic that you could select a chart and then print it to a full page. This doesn't seem to be the case with 2007. Maybe, I'm not finding the appropriate menu. Hi JSC, The option I believe you are looking for has been removed. -- Sorry, Shane Devenshire "jsc bozeman" wrote: > In past versions of Excel, it seemed automatic that you could select a chart > and then print it to a full page. This doesn't seem to be the case with 2007. > > Maybe, I'm not finding the appropriate menu. ...

Excel Extremely Slow Since Last Couple of Updates

Capture part of a text string
I have a column with entries like: (NAV as of July 8, 2004,Price as of July 13, 2004) I want to isolate just the: July 8, 2004 How do I do this? Hi what do the entries have in common?. - do they always start with 'NAV as of...' - is there a fixed position fopr the date You may provide some more data examples :-) >-----Original Message----- >I have a column with entries like: > >(NAV as of July 8, 2004,Price as of July 13, 2004) > >I want to isolate just the: > >July 8, 2004 > >How do I do this? >. > Thanks. Just solved my problem... =MI...