Print page footer only if details section on same page.

Hi, my current report layout is as follows:
PageHeader (blank)
AddresseHeader
ProductHeader
Detail
PageFooter(Information)

I have about 100 [addressee] records and I want it to print as follows:

(AddressHeader section)
"Hi [Addresse]

"Thanks for your order of [product1 & product2 & product3 etc...] . Below is
a list of components for the listed products:"

[product1]
"details details details"

[product2]
"details details details"

(PageFooter)
Thanks again for your order

(now on to the next Addressee record)

--- Everything works fine, but I dont want the page footer to print at the
bottom if the details for the order continue on to the next page (some
products have alot of details).  I only want the page footer after the last
detail section for each (AddressHeader) record.
Im sure i could use the me.PageFooterSection.Visible = True or false but not
sure how to tell it when I am about to move to another record.  Cant seem to
get it rite.. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Greg

0
Bellsouth

Sorry for my stupidity.. I have been working on this project too long.  I
just needed to view the group footer for [Addressee].  Turned it off a while
ago for some testing.  Guess I need some sleep :-)

"Bellsouth" <gebman@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi, my current report layout is as follows:
> PageHeader (blank)
> AddresseHeader
> ProductHeader
> Detail
> PageFooter(Information)
>
> I have about 100 [addressee] records and I want it to print as follows:
>
> (AddressHeader section)
> "Hi [Addresse]
>
> "Thanks for your order of [product1 & product2 & product3 etc...] . Below
> is a list of components for the listed products:"
>

> [product1]
> "details details details"
>
> [product2]
> "details details details"
>

> (PageFooter)
> Thanks again for your order
>
> (now on to the next Addressee record)
>
> --- Everything works fine, but I dont want the page footer to print at the
> bottom if the details for the order continue on to the next page (some
> products have alot of details).  I only want the page footer after the
> last detail section for each (AddressHeader) record.
> Im sure i could use the me.PageFooterSection.Visible = True or false but
> not sure how to tell it when I am about to move to another record.  Cant
> seem to get it rite.. Any ideas?
>
> Thanks,
> Greg

0
Bellsouth

text not printing
Since the blaster worm hit I have office products that will not print text items. Does anyone know of a fix? thanks ...

PDF print to file error #2
I am getting this error: %%[ Error: undefined; OffendingCommand: setdistillerparams; ErrorInfo: CalCMYKProfile U.S. Web Coated (SWOP) v2 ]%% %%[ Flushing: rest of job (to end-of-file) will be ignored ]%% Error accessing color profile: U.S. Web Coated (SWOP) v2 %%[ Warning: PostScript error. No PDF file produced. ] %% when: while trying to print an excel page to a PDF. Attempts: I have gone into Distiller and changed the color setting to uncheck color management. result: Same error. Any help would be appreciated. thank you Mike, let the folks know which version of Publisher and if using...

Printing reprot from a form for the record viewed
I would like to print a report (sort of an invoice) from a form where i am entering the final data for the invoice. but the report is generated for the entire table. for time being i am printing the form. but the actual report must have a different format and some more additional informations. So i want help to print the report only for the record viewed in the form and that i should be able to give the print commond from the form itself through the command button.thanks Try this link on "How To Print A Single Record from a Microsoft Access Form into a Report"http://www.databasedev.c...

Publisher 2002 imposing pastetboard items in printed doc
I am having problems with Publisher 2002 imposing items on the pastboard in the printed document even thoguh they have not been placed in the doc. The OS I am using is Windows XP SP2. The latest printer drivers (HP color laserjet 4600) and all microsoft updates have been installed. Do you have objects in the scratch area? Drag them down to the bottom or to the top. It is a bug. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Septagon" <Septagon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F54E6ED1-9651-47E9...

Outlok 2003 Word Attachments are Read Only and in 2 page view
I have a client with Outlook 2003 and when he receives an email with a word doc attached and attempts to open it (rather than save it 1st) it opens in Word as read only and shows as a split screen (2 page book view). if he saves it to the drive 1st he can remove the read only attribute and then Word opens it normally. Any Ideas? Not sure why the view is different. My OT advice - always save attachments you want to edit, and then open them. Otherwise you're using a temp copy of the file & may lose changes. Marc Seidler wrote: > I have a client with Outlook 2003 and when he recei...

Print in VC6 ?
I used ODBC (CDatabase,CRecordset) to open "Product" table in my database file >> and I want to print this table >> Is there a way to print easily ? and a question these declarations are different ? 1) CMyClass o1,o2,o3; 2) CMyClass *p1,*p2,*p3; which decleration is flexibler (fast run and use less memory) when I should use a object like *p1 or o1 thank you very much On Tue, 5 Aug 2003 12:48:39 -0700, "beginner" <skidrow406@yahoo.co.uk> wrote: >I used ODBC (CDatabase,CRecordset) to open "Product" table >in my database file >>...

print pages
Dear All how r u ? , i have made print quota manager , but there is one bug, which is, i m getting , when some one sends copies of word document ,it only counts 1copy ,e.g. i have sent word document which is of 30 pages , i want three copies ,so i select three copies and i sent, but at spooler i got only 30 pages , while i should get 90 pages , how can i control this ? pls provide me solution 2) when ever printing is complete message should be sent to user ,who has sent printing job. i am desparetly looking for solution junaidmajeed ...

Business Portal - Requisition Mgmt
We would like to be able to print out all the history related to a Req that has already been converted to a PO. Currently, once it is created, the only info we can see is what is in the queries that we create. We would like all the historical information to be there for the Administrator to be able to print out. The Administrator should have full rights to see all Req info, current or historical. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in...

cannot print certain row of sentence.
hi, I am using Windows 98 SE, and also MS Excel 2000. I have a problem when some of the row cannot print out, while the sentence before and after the row can be printed. I can see the particular row from the print preview, but it doesn't appear on the paper when printed. Can somebody can explain to me what cause the problem, and also some ways to overcome it. Thank you. Merging cells can bring all sorts of problems. *Excel often has problems if the screen zoom is anything other tha 100%. *Unusual font ? *Text aligned to right of cell ? *Text wrapped leaving 'blank' line/out ...

How do I select duplex printing using my new Dell 968w in Outlook
How do I use my new Dell 968w (wireless) inkject printer with duplexing option to print in Outlook on both sides of page "automatically?" Thank you. "math horizons" wrote in message news:0298E5DB-6BBC-42F0-9BF9-2790A1EB1145@microsoft.com... > How do I use my new Dell 968w (wireless) inkject printer with > duplexing > option to print in Outlook on both sides of page "automatically?" > Thank you. Not an Outlook issue. This is a printer issue in what configuration options are available when you choose to print to that printer. http://accessories....

Printing in batch of 10 documents or 20 pages single sided
i know.. i've read alot of post regarding this but it seems there's no confessions regarding the fix (registry fix" i tried it myself but still publisher prints it by batch of 20 (double sided)/10 (singles). anymore suggestions? this is being a mail merge printing.. thanks sorry kinda confused now.. i mean 20 singles and 10 double sided.. "ggs90025" wrote: > i know.. i've read alot of post regarding this but it seems there's no > confessions regarding the fix (registry fix" i tried it myself but still > publisher prints it by batch of 20 (...

Can I print a selection in a range of email message in outlook 07?
Dear all, I upgrade to office 2007 just before. I can't find any function to print my selection when I want to print email. I need to print all the page every time that it waste the paper. I remember I can edit the message in outlook 03 then I can change it to HTML format, so that I can print email of my selection. But I tried the edit function in outlook 07 and it also no change in the print windows. Can I print my selection in outlook 07? Thank you very much. Best regards, KenL You need to use the option to View in browser - its on the options chunk. See http://www.slipstick.c...

Unable to print a complete workbook
I am an Associate Tech. Support. Rep with my company. I have a user who was emailed an excel workbook and is unable to print it. I have searched for an answer to this and have yet to find one. If anyone can send some troubleshooting ideas my way that would be great. Provide more data. Does he have Excel installed? Exactly what is he doing to "print the workbook"? What happens when he does this? Error message? HTH Otto "Bradley" <Bradley@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A3ABEEBB-FA5B-4B9E-80EC-DF27EB4DA492@microsoft.com... >I am an Associ...

Delete blank page at end of document
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) I have a document that is only one page long, but there is a second, empty page, that I cannot delete. In order to make two columns in the second part of this document/page, I did make a section break. When I try to delete the blank page, the formatting reverts to one column. <br> I hope there is a solution that will allow me to keep the two-column formatting and still delete the blank page. In order to see what you're dealing with make sure you have the non-printing characters displayed in the document (click the � bu...

Print international addresses on invoices?
Hi there, Great Plains version: 7.5 OS: Windows 2000 I am trying to modify the invoice form to print an international billing address correctly. Currently, when the City, State and Zip fields are blank (""), a comma is appearing after the country, or on the four address line. The bill address section looks like this: Customer Name Contact Name Address 1 BTAdr2 (calc) BTAdr3 (calc) BTAdr4 (calc) BTAdCountry (calc) This is what I have got for my calculated fields: BTAdr2: RM_Customer_MSTR_ADDR.Address 2 = "" True: Bill-City, State Zip-strip False: RM_Customer_MSTR_AD...

repeat info at bottom and top of every page
I need to know how to repaetb the same information form the top and bottom of a table on every page. It is not a pivot table. Thanks, Excel supports rows to repeat at top when you're printing. File|page setup|sheet tab It doesn't support a rows to repeat at bottom. ==== If you just want to see the same rows at the top on the screen, you can show the rows you want to see (say 1:5), then click on A6 and window|Freeze Panes. And there is no support for "freezing" rows at the bottom. Andrew wrote: > > I need to know how to repaetb the same information form the t...

Limited Page Printing problem; Blue Dashed Line Delineating End Of Document ?
Hello, Have been using Excel 97 for some time now, but have never run across this before. Still consider myself a new user, though. In the middle of my workbook, about 1/2 way down, Excel now has a dashed blue line inserted. I cannot print anything below the line, as it is apparently taking the line as delineating the end of my workbook, I guess. How do I get rid of this line, or indicator, and get back to being able to print "everything", please ? BTW: how did it get there in the first place ? E.g., what might I have done inadvertently, just so I can learn ? Thanks, Bob ...

Screen Jumps when trying to Double click/ Edit cells or Page Breaks
I am running Excel 11.1 on a Powerbokk G4 In Page Break View I have a Table that is about 400 or so rows, I am continually adding and deleting rows. When i Double click, copy, paste, insert or delete any cells or rows or try to move a pagebreak the screen jumps/scrolls up like 50 rows... I tried to copy the table into another worksheet and it works for a little while but eventually the problem comes back. Any ideas on why this happens? Thanks Brad ...

outlook caused an invalid page fault in module RPCRT4.DLL
These are the details of the error. This person can copy the contents of an email to Word and print. However, this message comes up everytime in Microsoft Outlook. OUTLOOK caused an invalid page fault in module RPCRT4.DLL at 0167:7fbd0894. Registers: EAX=0057031f CS=0167 EIP=7fbd0894 EFLGS=00010216 EBX=0056c1e4 SS=016f ESP=0056c004 EBP=0056c1f4 ECX=7713ee58 DS=016f ESI=00000484 FS=3bdf EDX=bff76855 ES=016f EDI=7713ef6e GS=0000 Bytes at CS:EIP: ff 30 ff 75 d4 8d 85 1c fe ff ff 50 e8 cb 0b 00 Stack dump: 0056c4fc 00000000 00000000 0056c14c 00000020 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000...

Calculated field cannot show at Report footer section
Dynamics GP 10.0 with SP4 (Ms SQL Server 2005 standard) I have a calculated field, need to display on report, where its content is depends on Company ID, the example details are Name : ShowText1 Result Type : String Expression Type : Conditional Conditional : Company ID = 1 True case : "My Text ABCD" False case : "My Test 1234" When this calculated is placed on the report footer section, then the printout is not showing. But with this same calculated placed on the report header, then the printer can show it content on the header, but at footer this field content is stil...

Print styles
Using Windows XP and Office 2007 Although we keep our corporate calendar with a work week of Sunday through Saturday, there are times when I would like to print only Friday, Saturday, and Sunday information to give to the weekend staff. Is there a way I could create a new print style (daily, weekly, monthly are the default options) that would allow me to print just those three days? Never mind!! I should have looked more closely at the options on the daily style before I panicked!! All is well. "BK" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message news:%23QEcT...

Permanent Custom Header/Footer
If a sheet has a Custom Header/Footer and a standard Custo Header/Footer is selected once, the Custom Header/Footer disappear. Is there a way to keep/save the Custom Header/Footer and switch t standard Header/Footer without loosing the Custom ones? Any suggestion would be appreciated. Thanks ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com ~~Now Available: Financial Statements.xls, a step by step guide to creating financial statements ...

footer page number not in series count
hi community can anybody kindly guide me on this: while typing a set of document, my page number at the footer, at certain pages, the number does not run in series format, an example, while typing at page 84 and when Word automatically wrap through next page, the page number should be 85 but it went bersek, it shows page 81. what i did was, i converted the normal page break to section break and re format the page number to be page 85. this happen not only at this page, i experienced it while at page 66 and next page showed page 51. ???? kindly assist me on this, and I ...

Page Size Garyed Out
I recently updated to Win XP. In Excel 2000, I just noticed that when I do page setup, the paper size can't be selected. Help!!!!! First thing I'd try is to reinstall the printer driver. I don't have a second thing so I hope it works. Don wrote: > > I recently updated to Win XP. In Excel 2000, I just > noticed that when I do page setup, the paper size can't be > selected. Help!!!!! -- Dave Peterson ec35720@msn.com ...

Page # tabs missing 2007
I have 1 client PC for which the page # tabs are missing at the bottom of the Publisher screen when you open a document. The only way to travel from page to page is with ctrl-g which has issues for the user on 75+ page documents. I have searched everywhere and can find no solution. Tried uninstalling Office 2007 and re-installing, doing all updates. No 3rd party apps that don't exist on other clients, no graphics issues... Sometimes repairing a profile will work, otherwise this was posted by a fellow who contacted Microsoft Tech. To fix the Publisher page sorter issue, simply ...