Limiting results per page

I have a report that has a subreport in the footer.  I need the report
capped at 28 rows per page because the subreport (rotated 90 degrees with
the rotated lable control) is going to get pushed out at 29 rows.  Also 28
rows is what we want for the deposit slip.  Regardless if we want it or not
though sometimes we are going to have more than 28 fields which will wreck
the way we want the report to look.  How can I either limit the report to 28
rows or better yet make the 29th row start row 1 of next page (keeping in
mind though that I need the subreport to not move to the 2nd page)?

0
Michael

Oh. I should have warned you. You will need to reset that recordCount
if your report has more than one page. I suppose that would be
possible by placing the recordCount higher in the module and resetting
it via another section's events?

Good Luck,

-Kris

0
krissco
7/2/2007 10:23:57 PM
On Jul 2, 1:29 pm, "Michael" <mich...@kisielrudnik.com> wrote:
> I have a report that has a subreport in the footer.  I need the report
> capped at 28 rows per page because the subreport (rotated 90 degrees with
> the rotated lable control) is going to get pushed out at 29 rows.  Also 28
> rows is what we want for the deposit slip.  Regardless if we want it or not
> though sometimes we are going to have more than 28 fields which will wreck
> the way we want the report to look.  How can I either limit the report to 28
> rows or better yet make the 29th row start row 1 of next page (keeping in
> mind though that I need the subreport to not move to the 2nd page)?

Here is some code you can use to limit the number of records in a
report section. I don't know how to wrap the rows onto another page -
only truncate them. Place the sub in your main report module:

Private Sub Detail_Print(Cancel As Integer, PrintCount As Integer)
Static recordCount As Integer
recordCount = recordCount + 1
If recordCount >= 28 Then Me.Detail.Visible = False
End Sub

-Kris

0
krissco
7/2/2007 10:33:17 PM
krissco wrote:

>On Jul 2, 1:29 pm, "Michael" <mich...@kisielrudnik.com> wrote:
>> I have a report that has a subreport in the footer.  I need the report
>> capped at 28 rows per page because the subreport (rotated 90 degrees with
>> the rotated lable control) is going to get pushed out at 29 rows.  Also 28
>> rows is what we want for the deposit slip.  Regardless if we want it or not
>> though sometimes we are going to have more than 28 fields which will wreck
>> the way we want the report to look.  How can I either limit the report to 28
>> rows or better yet make the 29th row start row 1 of next page (keeping in
>> mind though that I need the subreport to not move to the 2nd page)?
>
>Here is some code you can use to limit the number of records in a
>report section. I don't know how to wrap the rows onto another page -
>only truncate them. Place the sub in your main report module:
>
>Private Sub Detail_Print(Cancel As Integer, PrintCount As Integer)
>Static recordCount As Integer
>recordCount = recordCount + 1
>If recordCount >= 28 Then Me.Detail.Visible = False
>End Sub

That is not a reliable technique.  The detail section may be
processed multiple times, which will throw you count off by
an arbitrary amount.  Use a running sum text box instead.

--
Marsh
MVP [MS Access]

Section(0).ForceNewPage Every 28 records?

"Marshall Barton" <marshbarton@wowway.com> wrote in message
> krissco wrote:
>
>>On Jul 2, 1:29 pm, "Michael" <mich...@kisielrudnik.com> wrote:
>>> I have a report that has a subreport in the footer.  I need the report
>>> capped at 28 rows per page because the subreport (rotated 90 degrees
>>> with
>>> the rotated lable control) is going to get pushed out at 29 rows.  Also
>>> 28
>>> rows is what we want for the deposit slip.  Regardless if we want it or
>>> not
>>> though sometimes we are going to have more than 28 fields which will
>>> wreck
>>> the way we want the report to look.  How can I either limit the report
>>> to 28
>>> rows or better yet make the 29th row start row 1 of next page (keeping
>>> in
>>> mind though that I need the subreport to not move to the 2nd page)?
>>
>>Here is some code you can use to limit the number of records in a
>>report section. I don't know how to wrap the rows onto another page -
>>only truncate them. Place the sub in your main report module:
>>
>>Private Sub Detail_Print(Cancel As Integer, PrintCount As Integer)
>>Static recordCount As Integer
>>recordCount = recordCount + 1
>>If recordCount >= 28 Then Me.Detail.Visible = False
>>End Sub
>

> That is not a reliable technique.  The detail section may be
> processed multiple times, which will throw you count off by
> an arbitrary amount.  Use a running sum text box instead.
>
> --
> Marsh
> MVP [MS Access]

0
Michael
7/3/2007 2:44:53 PM
Michael wrote:

>Is there a way to make:
>
>Section(0).ForceNewPage Every 28 records?

Add a text box named txtLineNum to the detail section.  Set
its control source to =1 and RunningSum property to Over
Group.

Then add a line of code to the detail section's Format
event:
Me.Section(0).ForceNewPage=IIf(txtLineNum Mod 28=0,1,0)

If you are using grouping, add a text box named
txtDetailCount to the group header.  Set its control source
to =Count(*)  and change the line of code to:
Me.Section(0).ForceNewPage = IIf(txtLineNum Mod 28 = 0 _
								And txtLineNum < Me.txtDetailCount, 1, 0)

--
Marsh
MVP [MS Access]
On Jul 3, 12:10 pm, "Michael" <mich...@kisielrudnik.com> wrote:
> I was not putting it as code.  It worked now, sort of.
>
> Now my issue is the footer is jumping to the 2nd page as well.
>
> Is there any way to make it that the detail goes to 28 records but keeps the
> report footer on the first page (which shows the same 28 records but
> different fields) and then puts the next 28 records on the 2nd page, etc...."Marshall Barton" <marshbar...@wowway.com> wrote in message

The report footer will always go to the last page.

Do the controls in your report work if you move them to the page
footer? If so, you can place it there and hide the page footer (I
assume) on pages > 1 (since you only want your subreport on the first
page).

-Kris

0
krissco
7/3/2007 7:29:05 PM
This will probably seem stupid to you but am I actually typing Me. or does
that stand for something because other code that I have tried starting with
Me. keeps causing errors.

> Michael wrote:
>
>>Is there a way to make:
>>
>>Section(0).ForceNewPage Every 28 records?
>

> Add a text box named txtLineNum to the detail section.  Set
> its control source to =1 and RunningSum property to Over
> Group.
>
> Then add a line of code to the detail section's Format
> event:
> Me.Section(0).ForceNewPage=IIf(txtLineNum Mod 28=0,1,0)
>
> If you are using grouping, add a text box named
> txtDetailCount to the group header.  Set its control source
> to =Count(*)  and change the line of code to:
> Me.Section(0).ForceNewPage = IIf(txtLineNum Mod 28 = 0 _
> And txtLineNum < Me.txtDetailCount, 1, 0)
>
> --
> Marsh
> MVP [MS Access]

0
Michael
7/3/2007 7:55:49 PM
I was not putting it as code.  It worked now, sort of.

Now my issue is the footer is jumping to the 2nd page as well.

Is there any way to make it that the detail goes to 28 records but keeps the
report footer on the first page (which shows the same 28 records but
different fields) and then puts the next 28 records on the 2nd page, etc....
"Marshall Barton" <marshbarton@wowway.com> wrote in message
> Michael wrote:
>
>>Is there a way to make:
>>
>>Section(0).ForceNewPage Every 28 records?
>

> Add a text box named txtLineNum to the detail section.  Set
> its control source to =1 and RunningSum property to Over
> Group.
>
> Then add a line of code to the detail section's Format
> event:
> Me.Section(0).ForceNewPage=IIf(txtLineNum Mod 28=0,1,0)
>
> If you are using grouping, add a text box named
> txtDetailCount to the group header.  Set its control source
> to =Count(*)  and change the line of code to:
> Me.Section(0).ForceNewPage = IIf(txtLineNum Mod 28 = 0 _
> And txtLineNum < Me.txtDetailCount, 1, 0)
>
> --
> Marsh
> MVP [MS Access]

0
Michael
7/3/2007 8:10:27 PM
I put the subreport in the page footer and now I'm getting better results.
Only problem is I have to show a Posting Amount total per report page
because each page if 28 records are filled will be a deposit record on our
side and a deposit slip for the bank.

In the page footer the =Sum([PostingAmt]) fails.

I really need a way to leave that subreport and totaling fields in the
report footer and have the first 28 records for the regular report and the
first 28 records in the subreport (report footer) display on one page and
then have the 29th, 30th, etc... (up to another 28 and so on) print on the
2nd page, 3rd page, 4th pg, etc...

What I have is a list of deposits from our company on top (as a regular
report).  In the report footer
"krissco" <kris.scorup@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Jul 3, 12:10 pm, "Michael" <mich...@kisielrudnik.com> wrote:
>> I was not putting it as code.  It worked now, sort of.
>>
>> Now my issue is the footer is jumping to the 2nd page as well.
>>
>> Is there any way to make it that the detail goes to 28 records but keeps
>> the
>> report footer on the first page (which shows the same 28 records but
>> different fields) and then puts the next 28 records on the 2nd page,
>> etc...."Marshall Barton" <marshbar...@wowway.com> wrote in message
>
> The report footer will always go to the last page.
>
> Do the controls in your report work if you move them to the page
> footer? If so, you can place it there and hide the page footer (I
> assume) on pages > 1 (since you only want your subreport on the first
> page).
>
> -Kris

0
Michael
7/3/2007 9:18:48 PM
Another thing I am going to run into is that the total fields have to total
per 28 records so I think I am going to have to code that with a running
sum.

"krissco" <kris.scorup@gmail.com> wrote in message
> The report footer will always go to the last page.
>
> Do the controls in your report work if you move them to the page
> footer? If so, you can place it there and hide the page footer (I
> assume) on pages > 1 (since you only want your subreport on the first
> page).
>
> -Kris

0
Michael
7/3/2007 9:26:31 PM
Is there a way to force the 28 fields borders if there are less than 28
fields?
"krissco" <kris.scorup@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Jul 3, 12:10 pm, "Michael" <mich...@kisielrudnik.com> wrote:
>> I was not putting it as code.  It worked now, sort of.
>>
>> Now my issue is the footer is jumping to the 2nd page as well.
>>
>> Is there any way to make it that the detail goes to 28 records but keeps
>> the
>> report footer on the first page (which shows the same 28 records but
>> different fields) and then puts the next 28 records on the 2nd page,
>> etc...."Marshall Barton" <marshbar...@wowway.com> wrote in message
>
> The report footer will always go to the last page.
>
> Do the controls in your report work if you move them to the page
> footer? If so, you can place it there and hide the page footer (I
> assume) on pages > 1 (since you only want your subreport on the first
> page).
>
> -Kris

0
Michael
7/3/2007 9:50:27 PM
Nothing like jumping in the deep end with such a complex
report.

for page total calculation see:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/296249/en-us
--
Marsh
MVP [MS Access]

Michael wrote:

>Another thing I am going to run into is that the total fields have to total
>per 28 records so I think I am going to have to code that with a running
>sum.
>
>"krissco" <kris.scorup@gmail.com> wrote
>> The report footer will always go to the last page.
>>
>> Do the controls in your report work if you move them to the page
>> footer? If so, you can place it there and hide the page footer (I
>> assume) on pages > 1 (since you only want your subreport on the first
>> page).
0
Marshall
7/3/2007 11:51:27 PM
You can use the Page event to draw lines anywhere on the
page.  This is fairly easy if you are not using
CanGrow/CanShrink.

t = x * 1440 + Me.Section(3).Height _
						+ Me.Section(5).Height _
						+ . . .	'repeat for each group header
			' x is the top margin in inches
d = Me.Section(0).Height

For k = 0 To 27
	Line (0,t + k * d) - Step(Me.Width, d), vbBlack, B
Next K
--
Marsh
MVP [MS Access]

Michael wrote:

>Is there a way to force the 28 fields borders if there are less than 28
>fields?
>"krissco" <kris.scorup@gmail.com> wrote
>> On Jul 3, 12:10 pm, "Michael" <mich...@kisielrudnik.com> wrote:
>>> I was not putting it as code.  It worked now, sort of.
>>>
>>> Now my issue is the footer is jumping to the 2nd page as well.
>>>
>>> Is there any way to make it that the detail goes to 28 records but keeps
>>> the
>>> report footer on the first page (which shows the same 28 records but
>>> different fields) and then puts the next 28 records on the 2nd page,
>>> etc...."Marshall Barton" <marshbar...@wowway.com> wrote in message
>>
>> The report footer will always go to the last page.
>>
>> Do the controls in your report work if you move them to the page
>> footer? If so, you can place it there and hide the page footer (I
>> assume) on pages > 1 (since you only want your subreport on the first
>> page).

0
Marshall
7/4/2007 12:03:48 AM
Tell me about it.

Not like when I was in school in 2001 and we made VB do "Hello World" (ha
ha).
> Nothing like jumping in the deep end with such a complex
> report.
>
> for page total calculation see:
> Marsh
> MVP [MS Access]
>

> Michael wrote:
>
>>Another thing I am going to run into is that the total fields have to
>>total
>>per 28 records so I think I am going to have to code that with a running
>>sum.
>>
>>"krissco" <kris.scorup@gmail.com> wrote
>>> The report footer will always go to the last page.
>>>
>>> Do the controls in your report work if you move them to the page
>>> footer? If so, you can place it there and hide the page footer (I
>>> assume) on pages > 1 (since you only want your subreport on the first
>>> page).

0
Michael

File Size Limit??
Hi, Can anyone tell me if there is a limit to the file size of an Excel 2000 document. We've got a guy here who has a 63Mb spreadsheet, and keeps wondering why he's getting "Out of memory" messages every time he opens it. I've put an extra 512Mb in his PC, but he's still getting lock-ups. He's convinced that there are no limits to the size of the file, but I'm pretty certain that there is... Anyone help? Thanks, Jon. The limit is memory. -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Jon" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> ...

report new page for each alpha
I have a report that produces an alphabetic directory, with the entries for each new letter (A, B, C,) starting on a new page. I have one letter, U, which has only one entry, and for some reason it is coming out on the last T page (it is the only single-entry letter which happens to fall behind a "full" page, where there isn't room on the previous page - but there are plenty of other "short" pages where it correctly does a page break before a letter. Any reason a particular letter (and it's not the only single-entry letter) might not break pages proper...

Rounded Result with Goal Seek
When I use Goal Seek, the result cell returns a calculated value of, for example, 55.6138. I would like to have this value rounded to 2 decimal places i.e. 55.61. Does anyone know a method by which this can be accomplished? Thanks for any help, Crownman suppose you get this value in cell A5, format this cell for 2 decima places. right click on cell A5, select format cells..., from category lis select numbers and at right side change decimal places to 2. hope this would help. Crownman Wrote: > When I use Goal Seek, the result cell returns a calculated value of, > for example, 55...

how do hoy show per million in a chart
I want to get rid of all the zero's in my chart, meaning no more 10.000.000 but just 10.............. How do I do this, without dividing my hole sample through 1.000.000???? For a Line or Column chart (but not an XY chart): format the axis and on the Scale tab use the Display Units feature. best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "Arnout" <Arnout@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C942F888-41CD-48E5-ABA5-FB8FE5F304C6@microsoft.com... >I want to get rid of all the zero's in my chart, ...

Limits
I am doing a fairly easy programme on excel. It is a catchment runoff, and evaporation calculator. But i would like to place a limit on a cell, and have that exess go into another column, is this possible? EG 75 rainfall, soil can hold only 10mm more. SO 10mm INFILTRATES, ie that cell should have a limit of the max soil moisutre, the other 65mm RUNOFF's and thats a different column. ANYBODY PLEASEEEEEEEEEE!!!! lol You need a Workbook_Change event macro for that. The code you would write in that macro should first check that the change occurred in a cell within the range you want. ...

Multiple Bar Codes Per Item
I'm looking to use Microsoft RMS for a medium sized game store with one terminal. One critical feature is the ability to have multiple bar codes assigned to the same item. Can RMS do this? Gary Gary, If you are talking about multiple part numbers, yes, use the alias function. Remember what a barcode is. Its a graphical representation of a partnumber that is machine readable. It doesn't describe the item, it is only a number to reference that item. Just like your phone number, it means nothing, but everytime someone dials that number, it gets to you. -- * "gareman" ...

2008 R2 dpm 2007 setup: SIS-Limited not found?
I'm trying to run the command line to install the SIS component via ocsetup.exe SIS-Limited /quiet /norestart but it tells me it cant find this SIS-Limited component (on 2008 r2 x64).. Any ideas what i need to do to get past this? Thanks It turns out you just need to add the file services role in r2, dont need the manual command.. "markm75g" wrote: > I'm trying to run the command line to install the SIS component via > ocsetup.exe SIS-Limited /quiet /norestart > > but it tells me it cant find this SIS-Limited component (on 2008 r2 x64).. ...

Help! IF function is too limited
Hi! I've created a drop-down list of cities in a cell, under which there are two more cells to be filled out with the address and zip codes corresponding to each of the cities. How can I do this, knowing that the original list is a three-column list made of city-address-zip? -- Ringo ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Ringo's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=27502 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=470178 Use VLOOKUP into the original; list using the DV value =VLOOKUP(B...

Q: Rules limit
There is a limit for Exchange Rules on a 32K-size (KB147298) Whether there is a way to change this limit for single users? For me already three users have addressed with such requests :- Thanks Alexander Kenin This is not a configurable limit. It's limited by the size of one RPC packet. "Kenin Alexander" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:80981636-20EB-4C64-B514-F9BCA635AFE7@microsoft.com... > There is a limit for Exchange Rules on a 32K-size (KB147298). > Whether there is a way to change this limit for single users? > For me already thre...

Report pages
I have a template that I created a report to do an easy mail merge. I have 2 1/2 pages done but can't get the remainder of the 3rd page? Any suggestions what I need to do that I can get the total 3 pages in? LG, Your question impies you have a Word template. This newsgroup is for Microsoft Access a database software. Scroll a wee bit further down in the Microsoft interface to get to the Word newgroup. -- Gina Whipp "I feel I have been denied critical, need to know, information!" - Tremors II http://www.regina-whipp.com/index_files/TipList.htm &quo...

Limiting Internet Email for Users
I want to stop users from sending Internet email from my Exchange 2000 server. I use it for a company wide mail server. Can anyone help me stop Internet Email. This might help: http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/MF009.html -- Mark Fugatt Exchange MVP http://www.exchangetrainer.com http://www.msexchange.org "Bob" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:14B7AF2C-73E3-4601-84F9-3F7B95043B72@microsoft.com... > I want to stop users from sending Internet email from my Exchange 2000 server. I use it for a company wide mail server. Can anyone help me stop...

Line spacing in text boxes for web pages
For some reason, the text formatting menu in the web page project area doesn't have an option for changing the line spacing from double-spaced. I want the text on my web pages to be single spaced. In all the other projects, you can use the text formatting menu to change the line spacing but I don't see that anywhere on my web page project. Surely, web pages don't *have* to be double- spaced? They *don't* have to be anything. Have you read the HELP file? How *would* we know when *you* don't tell us what version of Publisher you are using!!! Pity you *don't* hav...

Limit outgoing mail limit before send
Hi all Is there any method to avoid to send mail if the mail size is over a preset limit? If I set it in Exchange, the mail will first send to Exchange server and check the size. Any method to check the size before send to server? I got this problem since the connection speed is slow, not like local 100m network. Exchange server and the client Outlook XP PC is far away, connect with a 64K line only. Thanks ...

How do I compensate for page creep in a small A5 booklet
Hi I'm using Publisher 2003 to produce a small (100 page) booklet, that will be printed 2 up double sided on A4 paper e.g. 25 sheets of paper, 4 pages per sheet. When printed the book is showing exhibitig what appears to be called, in the printing industry, page creep. That is that when folded the right hand edges of the inner pages protrude further than the right hand edges of the outer pages. The excess paper can obviously be trimmed off with a guillotine, but then the text on the pages will be closer to the right hand edge of the page, as above. I've searched Publishers Hel...

Want use results of Drop down list to look up a value
I am using Excel 2002 and I have a multisheet workbook and on the first sheet I have created a series of 6 drop down lists pulling from predefined named ranges. I also have limited subsequent choices based on what is selected in the other lists. The end result is the user will be selecting parameters that identify a product and now I am stuck with an easy way to look up the associated part number based on the parameters they selected. Essentially, once they have chosen the parameters in the list, I would like to create a macro that uses those values to locate the associated part...

Page Order in Tab Control
I have 2 pages in a tab control on a form, each of which contains a different subform. If the client code on the main form is one of 4 choices (one of which is null), I would like Page 2 to be the top page when you go to the client, if it is one of the remaining 2 choices, I would like Page 1 to be on top. I do need both pages visible and enabled at all times. Is there a way I can do this? Thanks Terri On Wed, 17 Mar 2010 12:43:02 -0700, tgavin <tgavin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: I am confused. With "top page" do you mean the selected page, or do yo...

Voting Results: Approve Reject...Replied?
In Outlook, I send an e-mail to approvers with voting buttons: Approve and Reject. Through experience I have learned not to move the sent mail from the Sent Items folder, to open each response, and to check that it has "registered" on the Tracking Tab before moving the reply from the Inbox. It always works just fine. However, other people have sent me tracked e-mails *they* have initiated where on the Tracking Tab for some responders it says "Replied" with the date and time instead of Approve or Reject. I can't find anything similar on Google Groups, so I appeal to...

Addressee limit
How do you check/change the Exchange Server message addressee(To, Cc)limit? When sending messages to servaral recipients, some names are cut out. Thanks. ...

printing begins half way down the page
I copied company logo to a new workbook. It appears on top of page (line 1), but prints out half way down the page. Right click it>properties> -- Don Guillett Microsoft MVP Excel SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.com "Reigh" <Reigh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:638B4CA5-5A61-4A28-BD1A-FC0EC95E72FA@microsoft.com... >I copied company logo to a new workbook. It appears on top of page (line >1), > but prints out half way down the page. ...

pivot table limitation
Hi, when i tried to generate an excel report. It gives me an error message "Microsoft Excel: Microsoft Excel cannot make this change because there are too many row or column items. Drag at least one row or column field off the PivotTable report, or to the page position. Alternatively, right-click a field, and then click Hide or Hide Levels on the shortcut menu. Error in generating report. Please contact Administrator!" What can i do with this message? Is this the data volumne limitation for pivot table? Thanks for your help You have hit one of Excel's limitations. For pivot tab...

Money 2005 Bug: Portfolio toolbar button loads blank page titled Portfolio Manager
Problem Description: Clicking on the Portfolio toolbar button loads a blank page that's titled Portfolio Manager. That's it! I can't see any of my open positions, etc... using this toolbar button. Frequency of problem: Always Happens Operating system / version: Microsoft Windows XP Professional - 5.1.2600 Computer manufacturer and model: Dell Computer Corporation, Dimension 8200 Processor model and speed: I586IV, 1994 MHz Memory (RAM): 523.276 MB The only input I can offer is that I have the same problem on one computer, but it works fine on the other. I converted from 2004 Delu...

Assign query results to combo box
Hello there, I have two combo boxes in a form and I would like the second box to be populated based on a query run with code. So the user will select an option in the first combo box and based on the selection a DoCmd.RunSQL command will be run in the After Update event of that first box. I would like the result of that query (which is a 1-column table) to be shown in the second combo box. Thanks in advance, Alejandro. The concept is called "Cascading Comboboxes." Googling with that term should get you a gazillion or so hits. Here's one tutorial on the subj...

How To Type a simple 5 page Sales Letter with Text Only
I'm BRAND new to this. ..and so lost. I simply want to type a 5 page sales letter on blank paper with nothing on it but text. Can't find any letterheads that don't have a design on them. Thanks. Diane After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message from Diane <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>... > I'm BRAND new to this. ..and so lost. I simply want to > type a 5 page sales letter on blank paper with nothing on > it but text. I would recommend Microsoft Word for this. Publisher is more oriented around designs that have more than o...

mailbox limit notifications
How can I force on Ecxhange server that notifications of mailbox limit are always sent on english language, not taking care of users language settings in Outlook? If the language setting on the server is set to English, then the notification should be English (per http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;277856) If that is not the case, you may want to verify that you are running the latest service pack for the OS and Exchange as well as the latest updates. Doug Blanchard [MSFT] Microsoft PSS Please do not send email directly to this alias. This alias is for newsgroup p...

PST File Size Limitation
I am unable to open my PST file. I have run the Inbox repair tool. This is the second time this has happened. In an Outlook 2000 and W2K Internet Only Mail envirmonment, is there a file size limitation for PST files? On two separate occasions, the files have either become corrupted or have not responded around the 2GB file size. If there is a limitation? Could this be the reason? Are there any means of extending that limit and restoring my PST files? yes. pst files do have size limitations. large table support not enabled (default for outlook 97 - 2000) * 16000 items per fold...