LED light box display--Only 11 mm LED slim light box in China!

Edlite is dedicate to develop comprehensive technology on  advertising
light-box including LED; CCFL; EEFL and FLUORESCENT series.We already
sell numerous light boxes around the world for tradeshow booth or
display purpose.

More info,please enter into www.edlite.hk or mail jenny@edlite.hk.
Edlite really appreciate for your support!

0
jenny

hight light the inbox
find it please Happy to try to help but.... What's your problem? What's your question? And what version are you using? Judy Gleeson - MVP Outlook Acorn Training and Consulting Canberra, Australia see what Outlook training can do to improve productivity: www.acorntraining.com.au/pdfdocs/ProductivITwithOutlook.pps www.acorntraining.com.au/productivit.htm "outlook" <outlook@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1565407F-2068-4BD6-B3BE-2B32C5FC1235@microsoft.com... > find it please ...

Drop down in the "To" box
Why does the drop list not show all the names sometimes? I'll try to explain this, hope you can understand it. As you type the name you want to send an email to in the "To" box of a new message window it starts to lists all the names that match the letters you type in a drop down box. eg. typing "sha" will pull up any names that have a "sha..." in it. My Outlook doesn't show all the results of my address book with "sha...". Does anyone know why this is so? Is there a limit to how many it displays? Thanks in advance! Hard to say since you f...

2007 search box and instant search invite, remove them
i don't want to see the search box, or the yellow bar asking me enable instant search. i didn't install instant search. i've heard nothing but bad things about it. how do i get rid of the search box and yellow 'enable' box that sits over all the email messages, contacts, notes, etc. ? -- jeffrey You can disable this prompt using Outlook's Tools, Options, Other, Advance Options dialog box if WDS is not installed. If the checkbox is missing from the dialog you can edit the registry to disable it. http://www.slipstick.com/emo/2006/up060525.htm#search -- Dian...

How to call function of Dialog box from custom tree control class?
Hi to all, I am creating a dialog based apllication in MFC. In which I have created my own Tree class derived from CTreeCtrl which shows all the image files and folders(.bmp,.jpg etc). Now my problem is when user selects the file from tree ctrl that image should be displayed in the dialog box. I tried to call the function of dialog box's ShowImages(CString strPath) from tree controls OnSelectionChanged event handler function but it fails for assertion at the time of CClientDC dc(this); this function. Tree is in the same dialog where i want show the Images. P...

How to display Table Field names AND Field Definitions in a Report ? (ditto for query fields & criteria)
1 - We want to create a Report that shows the Field Names and Field Definitions of each table. 2 - Secondarily we also want to show Query Fields and associated 'Criteria' We do not want to use the documenter feature. We are trying to put a Button on our Main Menu so users can read the Field Definitions directly from the various tables. This may not be the best way to do it but we have to set that discussion aside for now and just get it done. Thanks for any help. ...

opening and closing a dialog box...
Hello, I have a program where the user is required to open 3 successive dialog boxes. Once the user is done with the third dialog box and they are ready to close the third dialog box, I would like the closing of the third dialog box to close all three opened dialog boxes. (ie the user closes the third opened dialog box and dialog box one and dialog box two are closed automatically by code). How could this be done? Thanks, RABMissouri2006 > I have a program where the user is required to open 3 successive dialog > boxes. Once the user is done with the third dialog box and they are &g...

Save As dialogue box
Is it possible to add new folder icons on the left-hand-side of the Save As dialogue box in Excel 2003 ? Eg, if you've a few regularly-used folders. I found a 'Remove' button, but no 'Add'. Thanks, Aldo. Hi Long ago, MS released an add-in called places.com (I think). When you run this it gives you the option of setting your own folders, and also making the icons smaller so you could get 10 folders in there! I don't know if this will work on your version, though. Read this, though: http://groups.google.co.uk/group/microsoft.public.excel.misc/browse_thread/thread/...

Results on Combo Box selection or last update
I have a database that tracks all active programs and their funding status, which is suppose to be reported every two weeks. I have a query that is dependent upon a report date selection in Combo0 which works perfectly but now I need the query to pull those reports that not only match the date selection in the combo box but list the latest record for those that did not have input to match that datereport So in my query I have the below statement under the criteria of the datereport field and that works great to capture the selected date from the combo box. [Forms]![frmRptQuery]![Co...

combo box #16
I created a combo box in which I want to add name of several countries. However, I can't find how I can add each country name, then click on the point down arrow to see them all. Thanks Create the list of countries in range. Then in design mode, right click the combo box and choose properties. The ListFillRange property will be your range. LinkCell property will be the cell that you want to display then selected item. >-----Original Message----- >I created a combo box in which I want to add name of several countries. >However, I can't find how I can add each ...

Server for Update 11.2.5 not foound
I've ben trying for about a week to download the Office 11.2.5 update (English) but keep the a "Server cannot be found" error message. Any insights as to why? Many thanks. I don't know how you've been trying but this seems to work with no problem: http://www.microsoft.com/mac/ Use the links on the right side of the page. -- HTH |:>) Bob Jones [MVP] Office:Mac "RobinMN" <robin@bitstream.net> wrote in message news:1156793767.752043.235790@h48g2000cwc.googlegroups.com... > I've ben trying for about a week to download the Office 11.2.5 update ...

Message box this is what your looking for
I have two worksheets. Sheet “Referencethis” and sheet “Enterinfo” Range B7:B116 and D7:D115 on sheet “Referencethis” has contents I am looking for already entered into them. Each row belongs together so the data in B7 belong with the data in D7. The data in B50 belongs with the data in D50. The data in B100 belongs with the data in D100, and so on. D7:D116 and F7:F116 on sheet “Enterinfo” is set up the same way as sheet “Referencethis”, however it does not have any data in any of the rows. So when data is entered into D7 and F7 the data will belong together. When data ...

Display problem: Where's the highlight?
Is there a setting I can adjust to bring back the highlighting? for some reason, when I click on a transaction, it is not highlighted. Not sure what happened but makes it difficult to reconcile accounts when you can't keep your place. In the pay bills screen I do atleast get a box (border) highlight. Even this minimal highlighting would be acceptable in the individual accounts transactions screens. Any suggestions? Using Money 2001-Standard edition, and Windows XP-Home edition. Thanks for your help. ...

Discrepancy in font size resulting in uneven ledding in MSPublish
Is there a way of evening out the ledding when I use an 18 point font to begin a sentence and am using 12 point fonts throughout the rest of the text? I am using Publisher 2003. -- warren High-light the space, change to 12 pts. I hope this is what you are asking. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.aspx "warren" <warren@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CCBCA7D7-E0D8-4C58-9E80-A85FB7F8E101@microsoft.com... > Is there a way of ...

dealing with dialog box
hi, i have created a dialogbox and tab control on that dialogbox. But they have standard colors.But i have make new colors to them. how can i do it. If possible plz explain with an example. Make an owner draw tab control. Check out codeguru.com for some samples. ------- Ajay Kalra ajaykalra@yahoo.com The tab control in the Xtreme Toolkit has colored tabs (I use them). (www.codejock.com). I think the Ultimate Toolkit has this also (www.dundas.com). If you are going to do any significant GUI using MFC you may want to check out one of these toolkits for useful gizmos. They have a ...

Several combo boxes (with "All" option included) in a form/subform
I built first a form with 3 combo boxes (all of them with the "All" option created using a Union query) and a subform. Form and subform are linked (Master/Child fields) using the combo boxes. I also tweaked the SQL code for the subform query, following advice from this forum, so that any combination of choices (including the “All” option in all of them) in the 3 combos generates the right set of records in the subform. Perfect so far, with 3 combos, because the number of combinations is not too much. But if I try to expand to 7 combo boxes (i.e. 7 different fields to ...

Old address displaying
When typing the recipients address in the to: field its displays his old email as well as his new email address. How can I stop the OLD address from displaying Tab down to the old address and press delete. If this is not available in your version of Outlook, then your bad for not posting the version. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the SWEN virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Dexter asked: | When typing the recipients ...

How to stop users from pasting over list box cells?
Hello! I have created an excel worksheet that uses validation to force the users to select a value from a list box. This was great until users figured out that they can over-right the cells by copying and pasting into the cells. How can I stop them from being able to paste over these cells? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!!!! Mark G. ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ This won't stop them if they're industrious, but if they do th...

Display Grid
I have this problem: I have a grid with 31 columns as days and 12 rows as months. In some of the “cells” will be letters (A, B, X …). One cell = 1 letter. These letters will be uploads from users (by form). I cannot use 365 fields for 365 cells (because there is limit 255), so I have in tab a field with number (order of day) and in report (within this tab) I have in every cell textbox with condition: =IIf([order]=1;[OneLetter];Null), =IIf([order]=2;[OneLetter];Null) , =IIf([order]=3;[OneLetter];Null) … but report effect is no good, because after every text box is line spacing. X ...

Showing info without using comment feature? Display text without using a macro?
I have a file I'm cleaning up that I will then email to a group. There are very inexperienced Excel users there so I was hoping to make life very easy for them. I took out all the tips and extra information from one sheet because the text didn't allow for proper sorting. It seems more appropriate to have the user access the info only if they want to. But here I get stuck. My experience has shown me that comments are not easily figured out by newbies. They really don't know what to do with them without being explained. Also, no matter where I put the comment, on sorting it cou...

Exchange mail box
I am trying to use exmerge to archive a mail box, but when ever I try I get the following error message: Error configuring message service (MSPST MS) (MAPI_E_EXTENDED_ERROR) (CMapiSession::CreateEMSPSTProfile). Dose anyone know how i can go about fixing this problem. I also have tried to open the box but I am unable to do that also it tells me that the exchange server cannot be contacted. what version Exchange? "Takia" <Takia@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9A011382-D8D3-4824-9BE2-3189A872B811@microsoft.com... > I am trying to use exmerge to archive...

copying SMTP traffic to Admin box
In Exchange 2000, I was having a copy off all SMTP traffic moved to the admin account. This way the company had a copy of all incoming and outgoing emails. I can't figure out how to do that in Exchange 2003. I want all emails that move through the server to place a copy of the email in the admin box. on the mailbox store property, under general tab, tick "archive all messages sent or received by mailboxes on this store", select the target mailbox... Frank <rconaway@codisys3.com> wrote in message news:38c501c42989$e071f6c0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > In Exchange 200...

Opening Forms based on Combo Box Selection (Accesss 2007)
I am creating a database in which people in 10 different regions will enter information into forms for facilities in their respective regions. I'd like the users to open the database, select their region from a combo box and click an "open form" command button that will open all the records/forms in their region (right now, the forms only have the facility name and address information entered). How do I link the command button function to the combo box? I'd like to learn how to do this using the embedded macro function because I am not very familiar with VBA c...

Upgrading to CRM 3.0 11-18-05
I have read been reading through the Microsoft CRM 3.0 Implementation Guide and I am trying to layout my upgrade path. I have CRM 1.2 currently running on a SQL 2000 box and the upgrade to 3.0 seems pretty strait forward but I want to upgrade SQL to 2005. I can't just upgrade the the CRM on the current box then backup the database, install SQL 2005 and restore the CRM database, can I??? I haven't read and steps regarding this transition, also if anyone knows if I were to move the SQL database to another box how would I point the CRM to look to the new box? MBS still hasn'...

saving default value for a text box
I'm using a text box for notes (it's not associated with any tables). When user entered some text there I'd like that this text would appear on the next time when user would open this form. I'm trying to use the following: Private Sub PrintHeaderText_AfterUpdate() Dim new_text As String new_text = Me.PrintHeaderText Me.PrintHeaderText.DefaultValue = "'" & new_text & "'" End Sub .... and the following code: Private Sub CloseButton_Click() DoCmd.Close acForm, Me.Form.Name, acSaveYes End Sub But when I open the form again ...

W32.Swen.A@mm warning
Ever since I was dumb enough to post a question to this board with my real e-mail, I have been BOMBARDED with emails with attachments containing the W32.Swen.A@mm virus. Luckily, my antivirus software was up to date and has been quarantining these. What's REALLY diabolical about them is that the e-mail purport to be security upgrades and patches directly from Microsoft and the body of the e-mail is formatted a lot like the websites, so they really look like legitimate e-mails. Please take heed- don't use your real e-mail address, update your virus protection, and don't a...