If the date is more than 6 weeks ago....

Can someone please tell me the expression for the following?

I have 2 date fields [Date Issued] and [Response Received]

Using conditional formatting in a report, i want [RESPONSE RECEIVED] to turn
yellow if it's null and [Date Issued] was more than 6 weeks ago.

All help much appreciated, as always!

Kirstie

0
Kirstie

 [RESPONSE RECEIVED] Is Null And  [Date Issued] < DateAdd("w",-6,Date())

PC Datasheet
Providing Customers A Resource For Help With Access, Excel And Word
Applications
resource@pcdatasheet.com

"Kirstie Adam" <kirstiea@ecosse.net(nospam)> wrote in message
> Can someone please tell me the expression for the following?
>
> I have 2 date fields [Date Issued] and [Response Received]
>
> Using conditional formatting in a report, i want [RESPONSE RECEIVED] to
> turn yellow if it's null and [Date Issued] was more than 6 weeks ago.
>
> All help much appreciated, as always!
>
> Kirstie

0
Steve
6/18/2007 3:52:34 PM
"Kirstie Adam" <kirstiea@ecosse.net(nospam)> wrote:

>Can someone please tell me the expression for the following?
>
>I have 2 date fields [Date Issued] and [Response Received]
>
>Using conditional formatting in a report, i want [RESPONSE RECEIVED] to turn
>yellow if it's null and [Date Issued] was more than 6 weeks ago.

Set the CF expression to

[Response Received] Is Null And DateDiff("d", [Date Issued],
Date()) > 42

--
Marsh
MVP [MS Access]

filter by date and action

Transaction Date VS Business Date

Post Dated Checks

strange date format problem

How to sort by name then date?

if statement with dates #2

Counting Dates?

missing email #6
Hi, Hope somebody knows how to fix my problem. Exchange 2003 GFI Mail Essentials 10 Windows 2003 Server Enterprise Trend Micro server protect I have a user that cannot recieve emails from a certain external user. The same email is sent to me and comes through fine. any ideas? No attachments and none of the emails showed up in the spam filter. No rules are setup on the mailbox either. Are there any utilities that would help me troubleshoot this? thanks in advance. have you done any message tracing? I would do that first, to see if the message in question is actually being delivered to th...

An expression for dates from and to

Returning only MAX(date) not all dates
I want to be able to list the most current date an item is checked out. As I was working through the query I used max as an aggregate function but I still can't get the simple result I want. I'd rather list the fields I have chosen and somehow select just the most current checkout date. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Here is my query: SELECT tblTerritory.TerritoryID, [TerritoryName] & " " & [TerritoryDescription] AS Description, tblTerritory.TerritoryTypeID, tblTerritoryType.TerritoryType, Max(tblTerritoryCheckout.DateCheckedOut) AS Checked...

System Date
Can anyone help me on how to force the system date to a member field of "Date" type? I could not find any help on msdn that comes with visual c++. Any hint or help will be appreciated. Thanks, Behrouzk Are you just trying to get the current date. You can use CTime::GetCurrentTime() or COleDateTime::GetCurrentTime() Tom "Behrouzk" <Behrouzk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D8FA4B6B-73CE-4058-B50C-C9BEBAB67E68@microsoft.com... > Can anyone help me on how to force the system date to a member field of > "Date" type? I could not fi...

Conditional Formatting
Hi, I have a spreadsheet that is for tracking work. I would like to have conditional formatting so that if the date in column E is between todays date and 4 weeks away then make it blue, if it is a date that is after 4 weeks away then make it yellow but if it is in the past make it red. Can this be done with conditional formatting or does it need vba? Also it would be nice if the whole row changes colour even if just the condition is on the date which is in column E - but if that can't be done then just the cell is fine. Thanks Assume the dates start in E2, select all dates w...

Time and date problem
Hello I have spreadsheet cell (B1) that contains a date and time: 05/11/2003 13:45:50 I have another series of cells (A1 to A100) that contain an increment of 30 seconds: 30.00 I would like to add the seconds to the date and time putting the result in column C, I have tried to do: =B1+(A1/100000) but the answer is wrong by 4 seconds and then gets worse the further down the column I go. Can somebody show me how to add the seconds to the date please. Thanks Tom Tom, Right method, wrong divider! 86,400 secs in a day.. change your 100000 to 86400 and you're there. Nikos Y. (nyannaco ...

Date subtraction -How to not show negative when 2nd date not entered
Hi, I have a section of a worksheet that just needs to show working days between two dates. For example, an order was entered on 9/2/07 and complete on 9/15/07 The formula =NETWORKDAYS(A1, A9) works perfectly except that until the "completed date" ise filled in, a negative number appears. Is there a way to have that remain blank until both dates have been entered? Thanks! Hi Edward, change your formula as =IF(A9="","",NETWORKDAYS(A1, A9)) -- Pranav Vaidya VBA Developer PN, MH-India If you think my answer is useful, please rate this post as an ANSWER...

Is there a template for planning kids weekly activities?
I am looking for a template which allows me to input my children's activities/ sports practices/ instrument practice/ study time etc. Weekly would be the prefered choice with time slots. Thanks for any assistance. ...

How to run Visual Basic from Excel sheet #6
How do I run a Visual Basic routine from a normal Excel cell. I would like to do something like this: =IF(RunIt=TRUE, Run my Visual Basic routine, Do nothing) So if some calculations results in the variable "RunIt" is set equal to TRUE, the Visual Basic routine must run. Kristian ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ ...

PivotTable question
Thanks Debra, For some reason when on that Date field button in the Pivot table & choose the Group & Show Detail > Group I get a "Cannot group that selection" pop up message. I'll give the other tips a shot, I'm sure those will work. thanks again -- -= cj = ----------------------------------------------------------------------- -= cj =-'s Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1467 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26305 If the date column contains text, or blank cells, you'll see th...

FRx 6.7-Balance Sheet report problem
I have a problem with the newly created balance sheet report. We upgraded recently to 6.7. Previously it was created in FRx 6.0 and we did not use currency translation. The problem exists in only one company. FRx does not pick values correctly for the Current Net Year income, shows zeros when you drill down(only that company). All the other companies in that tree are ok. If Detail Level is Financial Only generates fine. When Account information is included does not work as expected. We do have mix of Canadian and US companies and the company with the problem is CAD. Currency Display i...

Incorrect date in creation date field
I am having an issue when creating a template I am trying to use the date field called creation date but when it is inerted into the document it shows an incorrect date? For example the file was created and saved on May 26, 2006 but the creation date field show November 26, 2002. Has anyone else seen this problem? ...

Last Balanced Date
Does anyone know a quick way to get a list of accounts and the last date they were balanced? I'm finding myself having to select each account and manually check to see if it is up to date. I would think there would be a report of some kind that would display this somewhere, but I can't seem to find one. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance...Skip Skip, I've been thinking of the same exact question ever since I made the upgrade from Money 2004 to 2005. The ability to see the last balanced date across all accounts did exist in the 2004 version, and it was very useful. It...

Convert Text Entry to Date Format
Hello We were sent a large spreadsheet with hundreds of dates entered as text in this format: 04151985. Each entry has the green triangle in the upper left corner of the cells designating the data as text. We need to change the format to 04/15/1985. I have tried DateValue with no luck. I get a "#value" error I have also tried converting the text to a number first and then formating as a date using "format/cells" but I only get a string of pound signs ####. Please help. Thanks Art Sorry, I just read some of the archived postings and figured out the solution. ...