Hide Sub Report(s) when records are null - 115691

I am running Access 2007 sp2 MSO. I have a report that has three (3) sub
reports. There are times when not all three sub reports have values to
display. Is there a way to code the given report to not be visible if there
are no records to report? The second part of this question would be if there
is a way to make the report invisible is it also possible to code so that the
space where the report would normally reside would not be taken with a blank
space (the foot print of where the report normally resides)?
--
Bruce

Hiding "0" values in pivot table

Filter a Report
I have a report that has two fields called "ManifestNumber" (number field) and "RecievedOn" (Date/Time). Then I have another form with two buttons. "Print New Manifest" and "Reprint A Manifest". Both of these buttons opens my report, but I like the first button, "Print New Manifest", to filter the report for "RecievedOn" field that contains todays date. The second button asks to enter a Manifest Number. Then it should match this number with the "ManifestNumber" field of the report and filter it for that number. Help! ...

Hiding formuals in cells question

U.S. Payroll Extensions
I am getting the message... "Before you can use U.S. Payroll Extensions, PTO Manager, Advanced Human Resources, or Advanced Payroll, a system administrator must first log into Microsoft Dynamics GP to initiallize or upgrade database objects." I have done this multiple times now and it goes through the update and the message goes away. But it seems to pop back up on user PCs a few days later. GP10 sp4, SQL 2005 Any ideas? ...

how do i use an if is null, and if is not null statement together
I have to compare two columns of data, and show the status in column three. Column1 = enrolleddate, Column 2= DisenrolledDate, Column 3 = Status If column1 and column2 are null, "Active", if column2 is not null, then disenrolleddate Thanks for helping me. If you were using a spreadsheet, you might need that third column. In Access you can simply use a query to do the comparison and generate the "calculated" value. Regards Jeff Boyce Microsoft Office/Access MVP "latha" <latha@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A4366DA3-9E0E-48C8-BB30-452...

hide my name

Put Active Worksheet's Name in a Cell #3
Is there a way to put the active worksheet's name in the cell? Not the file name of the whole workbook, just the name of the currently selected sheet. Thanks for your help. Hi Corey, There are a few ways this can be done using either macros or functions, here's one of each: *=MID(CELL("filename",A1),FIND("]",CELL("filename",A1))+1, LEN(CELL("filename",A1))-FIND("]",CELL("filename",A1))) (sourced from Chip Pearson's site, http://www.cpearson.com/excel/excelF.htm) I recommend checking this page out as it also shows ot...

How do I hide gaps in an Excel 2007 chart?

No quotes Friday for Vanguard ETF's ??
Is anyone else finding no quotes for Vanguard ETF's for Friday? Not from within Money or on the the MSN Money website... Examples..VTI,VGK,VPL,VNQ Vanguard Mutual funds are reported OK. Yes and EQR as well No Quotes on Monday 9/22/2008 also. Que Pasa? "Aggie60" wrote: > Is anyone else finding no quotes for Vanguard ETF's for Friday? > Not from within Money or on the the MSN Money website... > > Examples..VTI,VGK,VPL,VNQ > > Vanguard Mutual funds are reported OK. > > > > > Also noticed that realtime quotes were not available...

Hiding and Un-Hiding Data fields

duplicate a field in sub folders
When I add sub folders to the SENT folder they 'by default' show the FROM field instead to TO, Is there a way I can tell outlook to use the TO field in all subfolders of SENT. Can't think of an easy way to tell it to automatically show field in all subfolders, but it is easy to set them one by one. In each folder, show the Advanced tool bar, then select the field choser and drag the fields you want to where you want them. Any fields you don't want, just drag away. HTH Wicked Wizard On Thu, 15 Apr 2004 09:16:58 -0700, "Jan Dykstra" <anonymous@discussions.mi...

For the record: broken Money report
M+ Deluxe Advanced Reports. Account Balance with Details report, set to show Bank Information. Header says Bank Name. In other tested cases, the Financial Institution attribute reports out in this column. In the case of Loan Accounts, the Financial Institution is not shown but the Comments attribute is. Not that it's a big deal and not that they are going to fix it, but... ...

Hide images when Hiding Rows

Over Shipment PO's
Customer orders 2000 widgets from their vendor, vendor ships 2001, the boys in shipping receive 2000 but the girls in accounts payable are only going to pay for the 2000 that were ordered. What is the simplies way of handling the overshipment quantity? This scenario messes up accrued purchases plus the 1 overshipment actually gets received at zero cost because oft times the vendor only sends an invoice for the original quantity ordered because the goods were packed by weight not actually counting. Rich, I've a confusion understanding your query. 2000widgets are ordered, 2001 are r...

Exporting reports to excel from Access 2007
Hi, I used to be able to export my reports in Access 2003 to Excel by selecting File => Export and choosing Excel. I have been trying to figure out how to do this in Access 2007. However, the excel icon for external data is grayed out. Is there a way to turn this functionality on. Thanks, -- Chuck W "ChuckW" <haji@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:5CF53900-52CB-4C9E-873D-A6DBAF927EDA@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > I used to be able to export my reports in Access 2003 to Excel by > selecting > File => Export and choosing Excel. I have been trying t...

Hiding a worksheet #3

Trying to Create a Security Report in Crystal.
I am trying to create a security report using Crystal. The GP reports take to long with our 70+ companies and 200+ users. We use Advance Security and I have extracted and imported into SQL a file that contains the series names, resource names, dictionary names and type names. Now when I try to link this table to the sy02000 table I get results for reports and tables but not forms. Then I ran the following search on the sy02000 table: select * from dynamics..sy02000 where dictid = 0 and restype = 1 order by resid. The only resid's that showed up were 57... 3241 rows with the o...

Report opens behind form
How do i make a report ontop of my form? I have a switchboard named "Panel" from there i click "Runs Worksheet" and it opens behind the "Panel". Also, I have a Report named "Single Rig Report" when I click on it, it opens ontop, but when i X out of it my Panel is gone?? Im lost... Help! -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com Use this to open a report in the preview mode. DoCmd.OpenReport ,"rptYourReportName", acViewPreview DoCmd.SelectObject acReport,"rptYourReportName", False "stephendeloach via AccessMonste...

how to hide an ActiveX control?

Hiding plot Area

Invoices Applied to Cash Receipts Report
Is there a report in GP 9.0 that shows the invoices that were applied to a cash receipt? I can find this information in the Receivables Transaction Inquiry by Customer, but I cannot print it out. I have a client that needs to print this information out and give it to their customer. On Jun 8, 4:38 pm, Jocelyn <Joce...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Is there a report in GP 9.0 that shows the invoices that were applied to a > cash receipt? I can find this information in the Receivables Transaction > Inquiry by Customer, but I cannot print it out. I have a client tha...

Report Printing
Greetings, I would like to loop through a query printing a report based on the current record. Any ideas? Guessing as to what you mean, you could specify the criteria in the report's Record Source query, or you could use the Where condition of the OpenReport action. If more information is needed, you must supply more details. Jeff wrote: >Greetings, I would like to loop through a query printing a report based on >the current record. Any ideas? -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com On Fri, 30 Apr 2010 07:03:01 -0700, Jeff wrote: > Greetings, ...

hiding rows
I have data in cells A7:DK394 which all have 0 in them until totals are added in other worksheets which then pullthrough. At the end of the week I have to Hide all rows from A7 to A394 that still have 0 in them as no totals have been added in other sheets so the customer has not posted with us. is there any way excell can recognise the cells that have no data against them and hide them automatically by pressing a button. or if they all start off hidden unhide as data is entered. Hopefully this makes sense many thanks for any help with this as again its to save me lots of...

Date Range Report
I have a Report that in controlled by a date range to open, it list invoices .. If I select a date range of 1-May-2007 to 1-July- 2007, it will list all Invoices and payments made in that range, if there is any total owing or credit it will show in a text box above. My sub report [Report.rptSubOwnerInvoiceAmount] shows the data between 1-May-2007 till 1 July 2007, it contains 2 Text boxes that I want to get information from tbInvoiceDate tbInvoiceAmount I want to create a 3 text boxes 1- tbInvoiceDate >30 Days show Amount 2-tbInvoiceDate>60 Days show Amount 3-tbInvoiceDate&...

Currently logged in user's email
Hi We can get the current logged in user's name but is it also possible to get the default email form outlook of the currently logged-in user as well? The reason for this is that I need to email the users warnings from time to time. As the system may be running by different users on different pcs, I need to pick up the email of the currently logged-in user to send him/her the email. Thanks Regards Application.Session.CurrentUser.Address Dmitry Streblechenko (MVP) http://www.dimastr.com/ OutlookSpy - Outlook, CDO and MAPI Developer Tool "John" <John@nospam.infovi...