Group sending of Reports via Fax

Hi,
        I know this might sound simple but I was wondering if there was a
way to send a group of reports via Winfax as follows.
The catch here is it is not sending a batch of reports which are the same,
but sending different reports at the same time to different fax numbers.
I have a report based on a query which looks at all the outstanding accounts
for a client.
Instead of opening one query at a time and going through the proceedure of
sending via Print - Winfax each report, I was wondering if there was a way
to send all the reports at once for all my clients. Mind you each report
will be different because the outstanding amounts are different for each
client. Of course I have a table whcih contains the clients details along
with the fax number.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks
Ange

0
Ange

Unable to share folders via Exchange
Hi, I am unable to share my Outlook folders via exchange. I have: Outlook 2003 SP1 connected to MS Exchange Server (2003) over RPC. I use cached mode (.ost) rather than local .pst Problem: Only options available when 'Sharing...' selected are: General; Home Page; AutoArchive; Synchronization Permissions tab does not appear. So far, I have: 1. Uninstalled MS Outlook 2. Reinstalled MS Outlook (unpatched) - permissions still not available 3. Repatched MS Outlook - permissions still not available Sharing permissions are available for other MS Outlook 2003 SP1 users in our office. If I ad...

Exception Reports
Does anyone know if it is possible to complete the following query using standard MSCRM querying tools i.e. standard reports / advanced find Query the database to view all of the accounts that have not had any activities created or updated within the past x months? Appreciate I can create a custom report to do this, but is it possible using the standard tools? Thanks Jo Savidge i tihnk its possible but you will always have issues..what happens if someone added an actvity on a contact linked to the account for example. If you have a process that says users can only add activities to acc...

pop up alerts on sending mails!
Hi, I have an automatic mailer in my application and it iterates thro' all the messages in the queue and having made a connection uses Outlook to send them, but during testing I get alerted twice once when it accesses the contacts list and then again when it is about to send the message, is this something that can be circumvented. I have read bits and bobs over time about Exchange, does the pc with the internet connection need to have it running or something? What's the story on this one? Anyone know? Thanks in advance Colin B Welcome to the enhanced security introduced with Out...

send as attachment
I have office 2002. If I have an word file and go to => file => send to => mail receiptment (as attachment) The subject of that mail is going to be the same as the name of the file. I want to put in the document properties the subject is something else. In office 200 it worked good. Now not anymore. does anyone has an answer why it don't work now? please help ...

Grouping data
I am trying to group data for a specific event and have not been successful, so I am hoping someone can help. ID Date Value 174 12/3/2007 102 174 12/3/2007 909 174 12/11/2007 405 174 12/11/2007 701 206 12/6/2007 1001 173 12/3/2007 500 I want to group by ID, the MAX Date for that ID and the Max Value for the ID & Max Date The desired result would be: ID Date Value 174 12/11/2007 701 206 12/6/...

Integrate Authorisation via WAN
Our Extranet Customer will that they can use Explorer View and other webdav functionality with the same Active Directory Account from their LAN. Did somebody have an idea how I can validate them via WAN on our FARM ? Thanks ...

reporting even though a calculation made is dividing by zero
I have a report which initially opens a form to input a start and end date in for the report information. One of the calculated reports items is a % of bad rolls produced. My report opens; I input the dates and it then runs a query based on those dates. It takes the data (put into another form) with fields of "total rolls produced" and "off quality rolls" and divides the "off quality" by the "total" to give a % bad value. The report works great IF the "total rolls produced" is not zero. If we do not produce any rolls that day (due...

query based distribution group
Hello all running Exchange 2007 sp2, I need to modify an existing query based DL so it finds mailboxes and if the account has two different email address stamped on it. For example if the mailbox has test1.com and test2.com and it's a mailbox then make it a member of the query based DL Thanks for any help If it has those two e-mail addresses? That should return just one recipient. Or do you mean a recipient with any two proxy addresses? I don't believe that's possible with LDAP. Or do you mean a mailbox-enabled user with proxy addresses in two domai...

Combo box
In Access 97, I'd like to automate sending an email if the status of "Completed" is selected from the dropdown list. The email would always go to the same address, basically a notification that the status is complete. Thanks, Mary I'd also like to include in the subject or message body the value in one field on the form if possible. "Mary" wrote: > In Access 97, I'd like to automate sending an email if the status of > "Completed" is selected from the dropdown list. The email would always go to > the same address, basically a notifi...

Group Footer at Bottom of Last Page of Group
I would like for a group footer to appear at the bottom of the last page of a group -- either hide the page footer on pages if it is not the last page of the group or have the group footer print at the bottom of the page. I have used the instructions to reset the page number and the total page count for each group. (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/841779/en-us) I was hoping to be able to set it where if the page equals the total pages of the group, it will make the page footer visible. For some reason, if there is more than one page, it doesn't work properly. I have also used the i...

cant send email 12-16-09
Subject 'dad vedio', Account: 'post.camtel.net', Server: 'post.camtel.net', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800CCC19 A sentence or two at the beginning of the error message is missing from the copy you submitted. --=20 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/profile/vandermolen "confused" <confused@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message = news:B55B4476-0A77-4025-966E-E523D6B3916A@microsoft.com... > Subject 'dad vedio', Account: 'post.camtel.net&#...

send on behalf #6
Hi, We have a helpdesk mailbox and I would like to give the "send on behalf" permission to a distribution group but "active directory Users and computers" won't let me do this. I can only see users. No groups. Exchange 2003 sp2, Outlook 2003, Native forest. I don't wanna use "send as" cause we wanna see sender name. Could it be a GC problem? Am I missing something? Thanks On 19 May 2006 06:43:07 -0700, dany_langlois@yahoo.com wrote: >Hi, > >We have a helpdesk mailbox and I would like to give the "send on >behalf" permiss...

Creating Universal Groups with Distribution Group members?
Hello all. We have a Windows 2003 Active Directory with Exchange 2003, and I don't really want to duplicate work, but I think I may have to (ugh!). Here is the deal. I need to create an All Managers Universal Group with every group that has managers in it. So, what I tried doing, was I created a Universal Group and added the _All Managers DL into it -- but that didn't seem to work, according to my boss who asked me to create this UG for him. So, my question is, am I not allowed to add DL members to a Universal Security Group? And if now, is there any way that I can take...

The format disappears when I send the message via email
Need your help desperately!! I've created a file and sent out as message via email. However, the template collapsed, words and pictures are all distached. Last time, I was successful to do so but not this time. What happen to the setting? -- Christine Lam ...

How do i set default font for all users when sending emails?
Is it possible to set an default font for all my users in my domain. I looked thru GPO for office 2003 and didnt find anything usefull.. I would like to set an default font when people are creating og replying emails. Jeppe Simonsen <jeppe@icebox.dk> wrote: > Is it possible to set an default font for all my users in my domain. I > looked thru GPO for office 2003 and didnt find anything usefull.. > > I would like to set an default font when people are creating og > replying emails. You can't set a default font for replying because Outlook will reply using the ...

Distribution Group list
I have a problem with the distribution group list. Here it goes: I removed and deleted the account from this group list but whenever I send a task, it always tries to reach this deleted account and give me a undeliverable error message. Please help. Thanks Restart Exchange services. Linh wrote: > I have a problem with the distribution group list. Here > it goes: I removed and deleted the account from this > group list but whenever I send a task, it always tries to > reach this deleted account and give me a undeliverable > error message. Please help. Thanks ...

Data, Group got error message Cannot shift object off sheet
I created a command grouping several columns together by going to Data, Group. When I go to click on the "-" sign to group. It gives me an error message;"Cannot shift object off sheet". Why? and how can I fix it. Maybe you have some objects that get rearranged when you hide the columns using your grouping symbols. This may have some suggestions that work for you. It's kind of a similar problem. XL: "Cannot Shift Objects Off Sheet" Error Hiding Columns http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-ca;211769 Remember to look for comments and merged ...

Automatically send out of office reply based on "show time as" sta
Can you set Outlook 2007 to automatically send out of office replies if you have appointments that show your time as "Out of Office"? "CaroleCarlo" <CaroleCarlo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B5168334-0586-44E9-90C9-EFDE0F55F959@microsoft.com... > Can you set Outlook 2007 to automatically send out of office replies if you > have appointments that show your time as "Out of Office"? If you're using Exchange 2007 as the backend, you can specify start and end times for when the OO messages will be sent, but it isn't...

File options
I want to be able to view tabs for all open files (Word or Excel) across the taskbar at the bottom of the screen, without having to go to "window" on the tool bar and then select the file I want. Any suggestions anyone? On Fri, 13 Feb 2004 03:49:19 -0800, HR wrote: > I want to be able to view tabs for all open files (Word or > Excel) across the taskbar at the bottom of the screen, > without having to go to "window" on the tool bar and then > select the file I want. > > Any suggestions anyone? Yes, post this in the apropriate newsgroup. Likely o...

Local Data Groups
Hi, Does anyone know if its possible to create local data groups for offline clients and somehow push the groups out to all users, rather than going to each outlook laptop client? Jo Savidge You can deploy the SFO client using group policies. When the user next logs onto the domain the SFO client will be installed ======================= John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://codegallery.gotdotnet.com/crm http://www.crowechizek.com/microsoft "Jo Savidge" <JoSavidge@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CAE65DA4-C2E3-4F50-A78B-39C98940A129@microsoft.c...

Not able to send mail to distribution list
HI all, I am using Office Outlook 2003. I am not able to send mail to the distribution lists i have created in the contacts. Even if i go to contacts and try to send a message to the list from there, it is not recognized in the Send To field while sending mail. Please Help. Thanks and Regards Ravpreet Singh What happens when you try? Do you get an error message? -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com http://www.officeforlawyers.com/outlook.htm "Jammy" <singh.ravpreet@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1190270570.983186.280500@...

graphing by group
I have 10 individuals in 5 groups. I would like to graph the individuals but keeping them within their groups. When I try to graph it ends up as 10 groups. I would also like to make each group of individuals a different colour. Thanks, Tim Hi Tim In Step 2 of Chart Wizard make sure you have Series by Rows or Series by Columns correctly selected. If you groups are in different columns us Series by Columns other wise use Series by Rows -- Bernard Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove CAPS in e-mail address "Tim Pasma" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in m...

Sending messages...
Hi, I was wondering if any one could help me? The problem is I can receive e-mails but can not send them? It just shows an error message saying: The message could not be sent because one of the recipients was rejected by the server. The rejected e-mail address was Subject 'Re: ', Account: .. Server: 'mail., Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '550 not local host , not a gateway', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 550, Error Number: 0x800CCC79 Any one any ideas?? Thanks in advance Elle Brook Yo need to set your server to authenticate. It is under the account p...

Passing option group value to vba function
I'm sure I've done this before but can't for the life of me figure it out now, and hours of research online haven't helped. I'm simply trying to pass an option group value from a form to a vba function. I'd like the user to choose option1 or option2 and when they click a button, the function will run an if statement like "if option1.value=true then...." I've got 2 options named option1 and option2 and a frame called frame20, what else do I need? I've also tried bounding the selection to a textbox, but keep getting errors. Any help on the process? Tha...

managing distribution groups
Hello all, I am running exchange 2003 and I would like to know is there a way and I can have a regular user maintain my distribtion groups. If so how would I go about that? Thanks so much Mike You can grant permissions at the disty group level to allow ordinary members to add and remove users. Be careful to only do disty groups as security groups changed by users in outlook is a touch insecure. "Mike B" <MikeB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0F2F3709-0900-46B1-B87B-A2449FD44B75@microsoft.com... > Hello all, > > I am running exchange 2003 and...