Group Footer at Bottom of Last Page of Group

I would like for a group footer to appear at the bottom of the last page
of a group -- either hide the page footer on pages if it is not the last
page of the group or have the group footer print at the bottom of the page.

I have used the instructions to reset the page number and the total page
count for each group. (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/841779/en-us) I
was hoping to be able to set it where if the page equals the total pages
of the group, it will make the page footer visible. For some reason, if
there is more than one page, it doesn't work properly.

I have also used the instructions to Print a Group Footer at a Specific
Location, (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/208979/en-us) but this
doesn't work properly if there is more than one page of details per
group. Specifically, if there is more than one page of details, the
group footer prints immediately after the details. If there is just one
page of details, the group footer prints at the bottom of the page.

Is there some trick I'm missing?

One option is to keep the group header at a fixed size, insert fake
($0.00) data and using conditional formatting to hide the details. I
would prefer not to do that as the group header should be allowed to grow.

I'm using Access 2003.

Thanks,
Steve
0
steveh

excel 2007 Save as Web Page
Hi We use Excel 2003 to do our analysis work which includes excel charts of various sorts. We then 'Save as Web Page' which creates a web page, more importantly to us is the sub directory excel creates where it stores images that the web page uses. In this directory are gif images of the charts that were in the original spreadsheet - we publish these chart images to our website. In the spreadsheet we size our charts so that when exported out as a web page produce an image of 760px x 509px. In Excel 2007 the whole 'Save as Web Page' has changed, it produces png images...

Grouping data
I am trying to group data for a specific event and have not been successful, so I am hoping someone can help. ID Date Value 174 12/3/2007 102 174 12/3/2007 909 174 12/11/2007 405 174 12/11/2007 701 206 12/6/2007 1001 173 12/3/2007 500 I want to group by ID, the MAX Date for that ID and the Max Value for the ID & Max Date The desired result would be: ID Date Value 174 12/11/2007 701 206 12/6/...

Group Footer at Bottom of Last Page of Group
I would like for a group footer to appear at the bottom of the last page of a group -- either hide the page footer on pages if it is not the last page of the group or have the group footer print at the bottom of the page. I have used the instructions to reset the page number and the total page count for each group. (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/841779/en-us) I was hoping to be able to set it where if the page equals the total pages of the group, it will make the page footer visible. For some reason, if there is more than one page, it doesn't work properly. I have also used the i...

query based distribution group
Hello all running Exchange 2007 sp2, I need to modify an existing query based DL so it finds mailboxes and if the account has two different email address stamped on it. For example if the mailbox has test1.com and test2.com and it's a mailbox then make it a member of the query based DL Thanks for any help If it has those two e-mail addresses? That should return just one recipient. Or do you mean a recipient with any two proxy addresses? I don't believe that's possible with LDAP. Or do you mean a mailbox-enabled user with proxy addresses in two domai...

Can I have mulitple web page results from a Hyperlink?
Is it possible to have two/more web pages come up for one hyperlink command / is there a 2nd function you use in conjuction with? (if, and, range:range, array?) =HYPERLINK((www.x.com),HYPERLINK(www.y.com),"b") =HYPERLINK(HYPERLINK(www.x.com),HYPERLINK(www.y.com),"b")) Don't think =And( was going to work, Thanks Not that I know of. Are you expecting both pages to open when you click on the hyperlink ? you could do that with a macro... something like Sub OpenLinks() With ActiveWorkbook .FollowHyperlink Address:="http://www.yahoo.com", NewWin...

Creating Universal Groups with Distribution Group members?
Hello all. We have a Windows 2003 Active Directory with Exchange 2003, and I don't really want to duplicate work, but I think I may have to (ugh!). Here is the deal. I need to create an All Managers Universal Group with every group that has managers in it. So, what I tried doing, was I created a Universal Group and added the _All Managers DL into it -- but that didn't seem to work, according to my boss who asked me to create this UG for him. So, my question is, am I not allowed to add DL members to a Universal Security Group? And if now, is there any way that I can take...

last sale date
HI All I am looking for a table that would have the date that an inventory item was sold on. I browsed sop and inventory tables. I found last purchased date on IV QTY Master IV00102, but I cant find one for sales. Anyone know if there is such a field and what table it may be on? -- Ian There does not appear to be such a date. "Ian Richardson" <IanRichardson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:536A4CEF-789B-465B-A5C8-F0FF4722FEAB@microsoft.com... > HI All > > I am looking for a table that would have the date that an inventory item > was > s...

Distribution Group list
I have a problem with the distribution group list. Here it goes: I removed and deleted the account from this group list but whenever I send a task, it always tries to reach this deleted account and give me a undeliverable error message. Please help. Thanks Restart Exchange services. Linh wrote: > I have a problem with the distribution group list. Here > it goes: I removed and deleted the account from this > group list but whenever I send a task, it always tries to > reach this deleted account and give me a undeliverable > error message. Please help. Thanks ...

determine last time file/folder was modified
I found a script on the net that searches a folder for the names of subfolders and files and pumps that information to a log file. I have modified the script to gather more info and to export the data to an Excel spreadsheet. I just wanted to get some feedback on it. Thanks, Jeremy ----------------------------------------------------------------------- 'Purpose of this script is to recursively search a directory 'to return the following info about subfolders and subfiles 'Date Created, Date Last Accessed, Date Last Modified, 'Name, Path, Size and Type. 'An...

Chart does not print properly even if shows ok in page break previ
When I have a worksheet which includes a chart that is big in size and then I want it to print in one page then I use the fit to function in the page property window and select either a percentage or the number of pages (i.e, tall x wide). Once I print or do print preview the cells are shrunk so the fit to whatever size I requested but somehow the chart does not shrink. I looks as if it is an independent object. This is deceiving particularly in the page break preview which does show that my chart will fit inside my page but when I print it does something completely different. Exce...

Multiple sheets printed to single page
I have a spreadsheet with 3 sheets. Each sheet is just a small table but the column widths are specific, Each sheet is only 3.5 inches tall. I want to print all three sheets on a single page. How do I do this. I've been all over Excell and cant figure it out. Any attempts to merge the sheets ends up modifieing the column widths. Thanks Hi Docwatmo Try this http://www.rondebruin.nl/print.htm#non-contiguous -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm "Docwatmo" <nospammy.dwatson@linncountyrec.com> wrote in message news:4654a420$0$504$815e3792@...

Page Numbers #15
Publisher 2007 Is there a field for the number of pages? eg Page x of y, where y is the total number of pages. I have found the current page number field (#), but not the total. Go to the Master Page, manually type of x pages after the #. Publisher doesn't count, it will be up to you to type the number of pages. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "ZootRot" <SendMeAsMuchSpamAsPossibleBecauseILoveReceivingSpam@NoSpam.com> wrote in message news:e4sBAF2sJHA.4876@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Publisher 2007 > > Is there a field for the number of pages? eg Pag...

Data, Group got error message Cannot shift object off sheet
I created a command grouping several columns together by going to Data, Group. When I go to click on the "-" sign to group. It gives me an error message;"Cannot shift object off sheet". Why? and how can I fix it. Maybe you have some objects that get rearranged when you hide the columns using your grouping symbols. This may have some suggestions that work for you. It's kind of a similar problem. XL: "Cannot Shift Objects Off Sheet" Error Hiding Columns http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-ca;211769 Remember to look for comments and merged ...

Printed calendar includes more dates than requested in page setup
I am using Wndows 2007 and am trying to print a 1 month calendar in Outlook with weekdays only that includes specific dates, but I'm getting more dates than I want. ie I specified date of 1/4/10 through 1/29/10. Printed calendar includes the weeks of 12/28/09 and 1/31/10. Also, some days (not events) are shaded, but I can't f determine why. when you print a monthly calendar, its going to include the full month - if the first or last of the month is in a week with another month, those dates will be included in the printout. 1/31 should not be included since it’s a su...

Local Data Groups
Hi, Does anyone know if its possible to create local data groups for offline clients and somehow push the groups out to all users, rather than going to each outlook laptop client? Jo Savidge You can deploy the SFO client using group policies. When the user next logs onto the domain the SFO client will be installed ======================= John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://codegallery.gotdotnet.com/crm http://www.crowechizek.com/microsoft "Jo Savidge" <JoSavidge@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CAE65DA4-C2E3-4F50-A78B-39C98940A129@microsoft.c...

Last login date by a work resource
Hi, Can some please help me to get to know the latest date when a work resource logged in project server 2007? GP -- In PWA, click Server Settings - Manage Users. Look in the Last Connect column to see the date each user logged into the Project Server 2007 system. Beyond this, you can also export this data to Excel for further analysis by clicking Actions - Export to Excel. Hope this helps. -- Dale A. Howard [MVP] VP of Educational Services msProjectExperts http://www.msprojectexperts.com http://www.projectserverexperts.com "We write the books on Project Server&q...

Trying to create an RSS feed, but XML page doesn't format in IE
I'm trying to learn how to create an RSS feed to distribute podcasts. After encountering a problem, for testing purposes, I cut the entire source code from http://www.democracynow.org/podcast.xml into a text file. Here's the rub, underlying the problem I was experiencing with my earlier attempt: When http://www.democracynow.org/podcast.xml is displayed in the browser by branching to it , it displays a nice, formatted display that is the familiar 'feedy' looking page. When 'same' code pasted into an empty text file is opened in IE, it displays...

How do I print multiple worksheets on one page?
I use Excel 2000. How do I print two or more worksheets to one page? You can make a third worksheet and copy the data from each sheet onto that third sheet. Maybe even better is that you could copy and paste picture link. Create a new sheet Select the range on sheet1 Edit|copy Go to A1 of the new sheet Shift-Edit|Paste picture link Repeat with the second range on the second sheet. But position the cursor under (or to the right of the first picture) before you paste the picture. Then print that third sheet. By pasting the picture link, any change to the original ranges will show up in...

OWA Login Page #2
Hi I'm newbie to Exchange Server As now we have only one exchange server 2003 installed on the domain controller, all the outlook client works fine and now i would like to configure outlook web access for the users. I have checked under IIS Server, the are some virtual directories created for exchange this are exchweb, exchange, exadmin, OMA and public I have tried check the virtual directory from the web client, the http://<server_name>/exchange works and opens the outlook web The problem, it works for some users only and not for all domain users. I would like to use the...

graphing by group
I have 10 individuals in 5 groups. I would like to graph the individuals but keeping them within their groups. When I try to graph it ends up as 10 groups. I would also like to make each group of individuals a different colour. Thanks, Tim Hi Tim In Step 2 of Chart Wizard make sure you have Series by Rows or Series by Columns correctly selected. If you groups are in different columns us Series by Columns other wise use Series by Rows -- Bernard Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove CAPS in e-mail address "Tim Pasma" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in m...

Passing option group value to vba function
I'm sure I've done this before but can't for the life of me figure it out now, and hours of research online haven't helped. I'm simply trying to pass an option group value from a form to a vba function. I'd like the user to choose option1 or option2 and when they click a button, the function will run an if statement like "if option1.value=true then...." I've got 2 options named option1 and option2 and a frame called frame20, what else do I need? I've also tried bounding the selection to a textbox, but keep getting errors. Any help on the process? Tha...

managing distribution groups
Hello all, I am running exchange 2003 and I would like to know is there a way and I can have a regular user maintain my distribtion groups. If so how would I go about that? Thanks so much Mike You can grant permissions at the disty group level to allow ordinary members to add and remove users. Be careful to only do disty groups as security groups changed by users in outlook is a touch insecure. "Mike B" <MikeB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0F2F3709-0900-46B1-B87B-A2449FD44B75@microsoft.com... > Hello all, > > I am running exchange 2003 and...

Data Access Page Limited to 10000 records
My problem is I need to work with a DB that has well over 10000 records. Can the Data Page Access limit of 10K records be increased or made unlimited? ...

Multiple pages to single page
I've got a ten page org chart I'm trying to condense to one 34" x 44" page. Have access to a plotter so the boss wants to see the whole thing on one page. Is there an easier way to do this other than cutting and pasting? Thanks all!! ...

DSum by group
I have a textbox with a DSum function, but would like it to query only within each group. It seems that most other functions (e.g Avg) automatically calculate by group, but DSum doesn't seem to be. =DSum([MKTCAP],"QryFILTER",[MKTCAP]>100) The text box is within the Group Footer, and I'd like it to return a different value below each group. Thanks! "RussG" <RussG@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:697878DC-521A-4423-BB7F-97089D536EF2@microsoft.com... >I have a textbox with a DSum function, but would like it to query only >within...