Generating report by name ID

I am trying to generate reports for each unique Person in my database
tables.  How can I write a query that produces a report for eahc ID on
a separate page without having to write a query for each UserID (my
unique identifier)?

Table 1: NameID, LastName, FirstName
Table 2: NameID, FiscalWeek, Amount

Thanks,
Mike

0
michael_quackenbush

You can set the sorting and grouping to NameID and update the group header or
footer to force a new page before or after.

--
Duane Hookom
Microsoft Access MVP

"michael_quackenbush@yahoo.com" wrote:

> I am trying to generate reports for each unique Person in my database
> tables.  How can I write a query that produces a report for eahc ID on
> a separate page without having to write a query for each UserID (my
> unique identifier)?
>
> Table 1: NameID, LastName, FirstName
> Table 2: NameID, FiscalWeek, Amount
>
> Thanks,
> Mike

Using name from address book in lieu of actual email address
The following is an extract of code that I use to send emails from an Excel program. How can I modify it to use peoples names as they appear in my address book in lieu of using their actual email address for .To, .CC and .BCC strTo = "ossiemac@ossiemac.com" 'Sample. Not valid email address strCC = "myfriend@friends.com" 'Sample. Not valid email address strBCC = "secretfriend@secrets.com" 'Sample. Not valid email address Set objMail = objOutlook.CreateItem(olMailItem) With objMail .To = strTo .CC = strCC .BCC = s...

Reports #4
Leas an you tell me about negate expression? -- Mr. Ibrahim Zubair ...

Saving stored procedure with its own name
I am a newbie with SQL Server Express 2008. When I modify a stored procedure in Management Studio, in order to save it I have to do Save As and then select the name of the stored procedure from the popup. <Save> as it appears on the menu shows for SQLQuery1.sql which is not the name of my procedure. Why is this so and is there any way around it? I'm afraid at some point I will accidently select another procdure and wipe it out. When you do Save As you are simply saving the stored procedure to the file system as regular script file. You need to execute the CREATE/AL...

Pulling Access Reports
Right now I have my Access database setup to call my cell phone and send me a report that I can read on my cell phone. Here's my problem: Is there a way that I can call into my computer with my cell phone and pull a report or reports to phone when i want to as opposed to waiting for my cell phone to ring to review the report(s)? Thanks DS ...

Report Services
Hi! I reinstall my Report Server Services and the reports of CRM not appear. I execute, in command prompt, the PublishReport.exe. How I configure to show the reports in CRM from this new installation? i changed the url for reporting services but does not work. thanks I'm no expert, and maybe you have tried this already, but is reporting services running? Use the RS Configuration tool (Start>All Programs>SQL>Config tools>RS Config). I used to forget to check this all the time so I spent hours looking for solutions and it was as simple as starting RS. I hope this helps, ...

Export transaction report
I am trying to export a transaction report from Money 2002. Money does nothing after I select export to desktop or send xml report. ...

Date in Report Header
I am designing a one page report that consists of 2 subreports to display the data from 2 tables. One of the fields in both tables is time/date, and all the records have the same date but different times. I would like to display the date from these fields in a text box in the report header and not display the date/time field in each record. So far I cannot figure out how to get the date from one of the records and put it in the text box. It seems like this should be easy, but this beginner cannot figure it out. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Gary Lets say your date field is cal...

Dynamically generating email as html from a template
Would anyone know of an article/information detailing the creation of templates in word that can be used to create word documents by merging data to be saved as html to be included as the body of an email in outlook. .... or another method of dynamically creating emails in outlook based on a template. Thanx for the Advice Have you looked at Word's mail merge feature? That's exactly what it = does. See http://www.slipstick.com/contacts/startletter.htm=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Us...

Store ID
Hi, I am having a problem with my store IDs. We have several stores running RMS and have been contemplating setting up HQ to better manage the operation. During an experiment, I connected and synchronized 2 of the stores to a test HQ server which synchronized OK. We subsequently opened 2 new stores and I created the databases for these stores from the databases that were already synced with HQ. Now I have databases with duplicated IDs. Is there a way I can remove those IDs and re-sync these stores? Thanks Delroy Yes this is possible. You will have to run sql querry to do that. You c...

Report Writer
I'm modifying the Emergency Contact Report in HR (GP V10). Is there a way to keep a group together? Right now at the bottom of a page it might print an employee name and on the next page is the contact information. I want it to start the employee on a new page if the whole section (employee header & contact detail) will not fit on the current page. This is a common feature in other report writers, but I could not find it in GP Report Writer. ...

ExcelReport
Please access http://www.ljzsoft.com ExcelReport is a report generator to generate reports in Microsoft Excel format. If you know how to use Excel and write SQL statements, you can use ExcelReport to create all kinds of reports as you need. Furthermore, with one time configuration, you can easily build periodic reports such as daily, weekly, monthly and annual reports. ...

passing file name
hye..how to pass the file name that have been read in this function to another function?here's my openfile code.. void CPIDDlg::OnFileOpen() { this->UpdateData(); CFile f; char DataFile[] = { "NUM Files (*.num)|*.num||" }; CFileDialog FileDlg(TRUE,".num",NULL,0,DataFile); if( FileDlg.DoModal() == IDOK) { CString File = FileDlg.GetFileName(); if(f.Open(FileDlg.GetFileName(), CFile::modeRead) == FALSE ) { InitPidDisplay(File); return; } else f.Close(); if (!InitPidDisplay(File)) AfxMessageBox("Failed to load data"); els...

Changing Directory Name in a Site
Does anyone know how to change the Directory Name in a Site (not the Display Name) but the Directory Name. Exchange 5.5, sp4 You need to reinstall to do that. -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exchange news, links and tips, check: http://www.msexchange.co.uk "Yvonne" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:083701c3aa08$ceedb110$a001280a@phx.gbl... > Does anyone know how to change the Directory Name in a > Site (not the Display Name) but the Directory Name. > > Exchange 5.5, sp4 > > ...

Filter within a report
Hello all, I created a report based on a query. I would like the report's output to be adjusted according to filters that I use in the query. That is, when I filter some records in the query, I also would like to only see these particular records in my report. How can I achieve this with only creating one single report? Regards, Andreas If you are opening the query as a datasheet and applying a filter by such means as Filter by Form or Filter by Selection, then you won't be able to do this. If you open a form based on the query, however, and then filter the form you ca...

Preventive Maintenance, multiple call generation 1 generate to pr.
need to be able to have preventive maintenance generate a call for each day in a month when running the generate routine. Rather than having to create each one individually. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/...

Report for Items on Order
Is there a report that will show what items are on order by Supplier? Ideally, I would like to see a report that shows: Item Lookup Code | Description | Qty Sold | On Hand | On Order| Date Sold | Cost | Sold Price | Total Sales | Profit | Margin | Transaction I can get a report with all of the above except On Order. Thanks Butch Are you looking for the report in HQ or SO? "Butch" wrote: > Is there a report that will show what items are on order by Supplier? > Ideally, I would like to see a report that shows: > Item Lookup Code | Description | Qty Sold | On Hand | On O...

Printing Report
I have worked out the printing options. Thanks to Fred. Now when the option is taken to print out the pages, even when I CANCEL the command still goes through. I want to have the option that if I cancel that the page will not print. Thanks. ============================================= This is the code: DoCmd.OpenReport "ReportName", acViewPreview DoCmd.SelectObject acReport, "ReportName", False DoCmd.PrintOut acPrintAll, , , , InputBox("How Many copies?", ,1) -- Jeff ...

How do you sort a column of email addresses by domain name in Exc.
How do you sort a column of email addresses by domain name in Excel? Hi Andy One way is to use a helper column with a formula like this A1 have the email address =MID(B1,SEARCH("@",B1,1),255) Sort on the B column now -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "Andy R" <Andy R@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:105DDF4F-0BF9-44D9-BA12-BEA8036E27D2@microsoft.com... > How do you sort a column of email addresses by domain name in Excel? Oops > A1 have the email address B1 -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "...

PROVEN SYSTEM TO GENERATE CASH
Hi friends, I think it be a very promising program .... the great thing about it is they market it for you! Easy, once you join all of this happens without you lifting a finger! You automatically received your replicated Unique URL (personal web site) You automatically have 150,000+ emails sent to promote your web site You automatically have people (just like you) visit your web site You automatically have welcome emails sent to your new prospects You automatically have 10 days of follow-up (drip) emails sent to your new prospects The System automatically processes the new member when they...

Subreport Total on Main Report
I have a report of employees sorted by the dept they work in. I also have a subreport that displays the number of current budgeted employees and the total budget for by dept. What I would like to do is sum the total budget for all depts and display on the main form as an organization total budget. In other words, how are multiple instances of the same subreport (dept budgets) displayed on the main report (employees). What about using an unlinked subreport in your main report's footer?. If appropriate, it could be a copy of your other subreport but with the details section removed....

vs2005 xsd.exe: Can it generate different files?
Is there an option to get the vs2005 xsd.exe tool to generate seperate files for each class that it generates? It would be much easier from a maintenance standpoint than one big giant file for my classes. Thanks for any help Matt MattBell wrote: > Is there an option to get the vs2005 xsd.exe tool to generate seperate files > for each class that it generates? I had a look at the output of xsd.exe /help but there is no option/setting mentioned. -- Martin Honnen --- MVP XML http://JavaScript.FAQTs.com/ ...

report parameters 01-20-10
I am using cube in SSRS. I have 3 report parameters; My #1 parameter just displays value 1 or 2, if i select value 1 then report should display parameter #2 only and if i display value from parameter #1 then should display #3 parameter. How should i display them? Thanks. ...

Running Report error
Why is my report locked in "Running Query" mode, then I get a message saying Not enough space on temporary disk. I am trying to run a report based on a query. qui est frencer SVP ...

How to Change Digits Into Words In Report
Hello. I have a report in which i have a TxtBox in Group Footer which is having the Sum of a field. Now, how can i Convert the sum into Words in a TxtBox in the same report. Example: Total : 55000 In Words : Fifty Five thousands Only. Thank You. -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com Mailij, See... http://www.mvps.org/access/modules/mdl0001.htm -- hth Al Campagna Microsoft Access MVP 2006-2009 http://home.comcast.net/~cccsolutions/index.html "Find a job that you love... and you'll never work a day in your life...