export current page to excel

Hi everybody,
I have a report with many pages. This report is based on a query and this
query is based on 2 tables (one-to-many).
When I goto page 5, I want to export only page 5 to excel but I can't. I know
to print current page (page 5) using docmd.printout but can't expot it to
excel.

I need your help, thanks in advance !

Hungtano

HungTano

Export to XML exports single row only

Restricting entry on tab pages
I have a database for problem reporting, with user-level security in place (test version so far). Each record involves four steps: Problem Description, Response, Follow-up, and Final Approval. I want to make sure that only the person who wrote the Problem Description can edit it; the same for Response, Follow-up, and Final Approval. Each section (step) is on its own page of a tab control. The following function, which I call at the tab controls Change event and at the form's Current event, seems to work, but it seems convoluted. I keep thinking I must be missing something that w...

spread a picture across 2 pages
Hello, The newsletter I produce (publisher 2002) is in A5 format. It prints 2 pages per A4 sheet, double-sided, which is folded in half. I've set up the page and print options OK. I want to include a map which is quite large, too big to fit sensibly on an A5 page. I would like to spread it across 2 adjacent pages, probably as a 'centrefold'. Can I do this within the publisher file using a single picture box, or must I split the map into 2 pictures and put one on each page? With thanks KK After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message from KK <tre...

Excel 2003 Inserting current date
I wish to create a spreadsheet that whenever data is entered in a row/column, the actual date is entered automatically in a date column. I do not want the date to be overridden. Mark Right-click your sheet tab and "View Code". Copy/paste this event code in that sheet module. Enter anything in any cell in column A and B will get a static date. Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Excel.Range) 'Col B time will not change if data in Col A is edited On Error GoTo enditall Application.EnableEvents = False If Target.Cells.Column = 1 Then n = Target.Row ...

Contacts export display X400 not SMTP

lost Excel data!
I've just deleted some important data from an Excel sheet having moved it to another workbook. Unfortunately I closed the new workbook without saving and I can't find the data! I've not got a backup of the old workbook and the data is not on the clipboard. Is there any way of recovering it? thanks MrBen AFAIK, NO. We all gotta learn sometime (to make backups) -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "MrBen" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2305c01c45e8d$7842a610$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I've just deleted some importa...

Excel to Access
Does anyone know how to take an Excel spreadsheet and merge it into an existing Access database? Thank you. ...

Export / Import Security

Subreports: blank page
Hi there, I have a report that contains 2 unbound subreports. Both subreports are located in the report footer. Each subreport prints on a new page with the use of page breaks. At times one or more of the subreports may have no data. In the OnFormat event of the report footer, I have used the following code for each respective page break in order to get rid of the blank pages that appear when the subreports do not contain any data, but I have also noticed that even with some data in them, the subreports tend to have an extra blank page! Private Sub ReportFooter_Format(Cancel As Integer...

Fonts get size 1 and can't be changed after a procedure
Hi, I have been using code to loop for each chtobj in a worksheet to set font size right etc. Sometimes an error occur and the size become 1 pt. I can live with that once or so, but I can't change the FONT BACK neither with code nor from excel chart GUI. No code are running in background during this of cource, I try even to change the font from Excel GUI with macro switched off. It can only be solved with building a new chartobject... Have any of you got this error, any knowing why it occure and what I can do about it? I thougt it was because some of the charts had no values or s...

Excel XML
Hi all, Newbie here. I have an application that outputs Excel XML, auto-emailing to a distribution list. This ended up working wonderfully, users can just click on the attachment in the email and the file opens up in a great Excel spreadsheet for them. Prior, we would only export delimited text files, which had to be imported to Excel. Not hard, just extra steps. However, I have TWO users that are on Macs. Their version of Excel on the Mac cannot handle XML or read it. I've been Googling for days now and have only found years old postings about how Mac's Excel left this f...

Export item ID?

Excel 2002, now 2007
I was previously using Excel 2002 and decided to buy Home and Student non-commercial 2007. I am having problems converting my 2002 files to 2007 and also do not seem to be able to upload the files thru 2007. I'm thinking because it is non-commercial, Excel 2007 non-c does not want you to upload to a website. Okay, can I purchase an upgrade of just Excel 2007 so that I can convert files and upload to my website? If I could I would go back to using my 2002 version I tried loading it again but the computer says it does not find a MS product to upgrade... Thanks...Nancy ...

Exporting email in Outlook Express

Need help getting Exchange 5.5 as current as we can
Hello. We have an Exchange 5.5 SP4 Server running on a Windows 2000 SP4 Server. Over the last year we have applied a few hotfixes to Exchange 5.5 but we have no idea what has been applied and what patches, hotfixes, rollup packages, etc. are available to be applied. We are trying to get our Exchange 5.5 SP4 Server as current as we can before our migration to Exchange 2003 in a few months. Is there some type of utility (like www.windowsupdate.com) out there that can tell me what patches, hotfixes, and rollup packages I still need to apply to my Exchange 5.5 Server? Also, do you have to ...

Lock the number of pages in a word Doc
Hi, I really need some help, quick :-) I have built a Word doc in Office 2003, I have managed to to built different headers on different pages. BUT! I need to look the document to 4 pages, how? I don't won't page number 5, just 4 pages thats it.... Thank you!!!! So what do you want Word to do if you (or someone else) put more than 4 pages worth of text and graphics in the document? The usual way to do this is to use tables with fixed row heights to create a layout that won't change. If more text is typed or pasted into a cell than will fit within the fi...

What is an Excel "class not registered" error.
Every time I open Microsoft Excel I get a "Class Not Registered" error. It states "Looking for object with CLSID:{*********************} What is this? It would seem that Excel has fouled up its own internal registration. Close Excel, go to the Windows Start menu, choose Run, and enter Excel.exe /regserver Excel will start, do its internal housekeeping task, then exit. Now try to start Excel normally. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "weberts2" <weberts2@discussions.microsoft.com> w...

How do i get my multipage publication to print on one page?
I created a custom doc that is 16" x 16". I would like it to scale to fit to an 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper for proofreading. How do I do this? Print to a PDF. There are free converters around. Some folks recommend www.primopdf.com If you have Publisher 2007 there is a Microsoft PDF converter add-in. http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=4D951911-3E7E-4AE6-B059-A2E79ED87041&displaylang=en -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Erin Heim" <Erin Heim@discussions.microsoft.com> w...

How to create "frames" in Excel 2003?
Hi all, Is there a way to create frames in Excel like one can do for webpages? For example if I split my sheet vertically, I want a frame on the left side which has "links" that if I click them change the sheet I'm viewing on the right side. Thank you! Anyone? ...

Problem with Excel 2007
Hi Everyone, It is my first time working on Excel 2007. I was working on a project which I started on Excel 2003, I opened another project for reference and when I returned to the first project all sheets disappeared. The only accessible buttons on the toolbar are the Macro buttons. All macros are still there and sheet names in the VBA are still there. Did I loose my work? Thanks to all albertmb;657269 Wrote: > Hi Everyone, It is my first time working on Excel 2007. I was working on a > project which I started on Excel 2003, I opened another project for referen...

Exporting to Powerpoint

Getting this message when i startup excel 2003
Getting this message when i startup Excel 2003, C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 5.0\pdfmakerA.xla could not be found, i have Acrobat 6 on my computer, i have tried the repair and it still comes up, i have unistalled from add and remove, then reinstalled office 2003 but it still comes up when i start Excel Go to Tools-->Add-ins, and uncheck it. ******************* ~Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com www.MyExpertsOnline.com "Brian" <Brian@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7792B9F9-2A5F-471B-A6B4-8151485F5D5F@microsoft.com... > Getting this message whe...

Excel 2000 Security patch crashes Excel
I recently upgraded my computer, although I am still using Excel 2000. As part of the upgrade, I decided to be good and updated all the available service patches for Excel 2000. I later tried opening a file that I have created and work with extensively - and Excel crashed. Something that never happened before. I tried opening the file on a different computer - and it worked just fine. So I began debugging to find what the problem was - I stripped out all the VBA, and then I stripped out the worksheets one-by-one, until I came upon the root of the problem. I had a picture inserted, with a hyper...

Export Image Package
I have an access application that has stored .JPG images within the database as a "Package". How can I export the image back to a normal .jpg file so that it can be read by a normal (non ole server) imaging application? ...