E-Mail Report - 49110

I see alot of answers to E-Mailing a report, but I can't find anything to
send an E-Mail with the report data being in the body of the E'mail,  I
don't want to send the report as an attachement.  Can this be done?
Thanks
DS

0
DS

MO reports serial number has already been created
I have a user who does Inventory transfers for serialized items. When a serial number he is looking for is not in the site it should be, he looks for it in some other ites. Once he's exhausted his search, he creates an MO for the item. When he's creating the MO, he tries to enter a serial number but GP reports that the serial number has already been used for this item. We can not find any instance where the serial number has been created. Has anyone seen this before? Any suggestions? Thanks. Jim ...

Accessing Reports and Organisational Settings Error
I wonder if someone can shed any light on a very frustrating issue, We have an install of CRM that works happily until you try and access the reports section or try and change the Organisational settings. We are running the CRM server on Windows Server 2003 and SQL and Report Services are running on Seperate Windows 2003 server, I have read the article relating to Authentication and am satisfied we have done everything in that article. However we still recieve the following error: Server Error in '/' Application. --------------------------------------------------------------------...

Workflow e-mail notification when task is completed
Users in our company create tasks in CRM and assign them to other users. When the user (i.e. new owner) completes the task, we would like an email notification that this took place. How can we establish the workflow so that the user who created the task receives the email notification when the task has been completed. Users are aware that they can review the completed tasks in History as well as reviewing open tasks in Activities, however there is a desire to have automated email notifications. Simple scenario Service case created and owned by Technician A Technician A creates a task for t...

Reporting Services Permission Error
Recently I migrated our CRM Databases to a server running SQL 2005 from a box running SQL 2000. Our CRM Server is on a different box - and this box (CRM Server) is running reporting services for CRM. I updated the config file in Reporting Services to reflect the new server name. When running reports, I now get the following error: An error has occurred during report processing. (rsProcessingAborted) Get Online Help Query execution failed for data set 'DSNumandCurrency'. (rsErrorExecutingCommand) Get Online Help SELECT permission denied on object 'fn_GetFormatStrings',...

Schedule a cmdlet / mail-disable a public folder
I have Exchange 2007 SP2 running on Windows 2008. I need to mail-disable a public folder at a certain date and time. Is there any way to schedule this operation? I have seen the cmdlet Disable-MailPublicFolder, but I haven't seen anything about scheduling a cmdlet unless it is already an option of a specific cmdlet. Can this cmdlet be scheduled? Is there a way to use Scheduled Tasks (Accessories | System Tools) in Windows with a cmdlet? If so, how would you invoke a cmdlet from what is essentially a command prompt? Thank you for your help with this. Hello Loga...

Crosstab report 10-10-07
The problem is, none of the fields are available for me me to select to create the report ... it's blank. When I try to create a report using design view, the pop-up box for parameter I set keeps coming up everytime I try to move a field onto the report. The Crosstab query has parameters set up for the Start Date and End Date, I read that you have to set up column headings, does this mean that I have to type 1/1/2007, 1/2/2007, .........until I reach 12/31/2007? I want the dates to be column headings, the parameter would only be for 15 days, start: 01/01/2007 end:01/15/2007. W...

Problems with mail enabled security groups
Exchange 2003 EE SP1 Windows 2003 SP1 Hi at All, we have the following problems sending emails to mail enabled security groups. For example we have one security group like v_abt_de_g_w wich is mail enabled. The member of this group is an other security group with some user accounts. After sending an email to this mail enabled group the email dosn't reach its target. On Exchange Message Tracking Center you can see the following Entries : SMTP : Message submitteed to advanced queing SMTP: Starting message submission to advanced queue SMTP: Message submitted to categorizer But when ...

Unable to open your default e-mail folders...
While attempting to move the .pst file to another computer, I missed the step advising to make a copy of this file to work with. When I cleared the file's Read-Only attribute the machine freaked and re-booted. When I tried to go back into Outlook I got the error box that said... "Unable to open your default e-mail folders. File access is denied. You do not have the permission required to access the C:\Documents and Settings\ {name}\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\ Outlook\Outlook.pst" Is the .pst file retrievable? Can I do some...

Sorting titles for a mail out
Hello I haven't used excel for over ten years and have been asked to amend database of names and addresses for somebody and then sort them so h can do mail outs. Sometimes eg column a) will be Mr Smith, so letter will say Dear M Smith. Pips. But sometimes column a) will be The Marketing Manager. This is grea for the address label, but I want to say Dear Future Exhibitor in th letter. Do you know how I do this please? thanks, Paul -- Lance ----------------------------------------------------------------------- LanceB's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&...

Exchange 2007 Mail Quotas
Hello, My compnay will be moving from SendMail to Exchange 2007 in the near future. I have no experience with Exchange, and I have some questions on mail quotas. We currently do not use quotas for users mail boxes on the Sendmail server, and my guess is the boss will have me keep it that way when we go to exchange. I figured I should be prepared just in case so I wanted to know the following: At what level are the mail quotas applied? for instance, does everyone in a particular Storage Group or Mail Database have to share the same mail quotas? Or can you give particular people in...

Blank e-mail problem
Using OL 2003 w/ Winxp. Recently, a few of my associates have told me that they have received my e-mails when I reply back to them, but then they open them up, and there is nothing in the body? What settings did I change, or did I pickup a virus? Thanks, RED anglirich <anglirich@lexcominc.net> wrote: > Using OL 2003 w/ Winxp. > > Recently, a few of my associates have told me that they have received > my e-mails when I reply back to them, but then they open them up, and > there is nothing in the body? > > What settings did I change, or did I pickup a viru...

Can you create and send e-newsletters longer than one page?
While Publisher lets me create an e-newsletter longer than one page, it won't let me e-mail it in the body of the e-mail. I'm not looking to write a book, but three stories is a bit too limiting. Any ways to trick the technology into letting me have my way with it? http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/multipageemail -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "kRo" <kRo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E8596441-7317-4CEF-B972-F689BEF16399@microsoft.com... > While Publisher lets me create an e-newsletter longer than one page, it > w...

Cannot Receive Mail
Opened a Windows Live Mail account. Can send messages, cannot receive messages. Nothing shows in in box or unread mail. Is this a POP3, IMAP, or HTTP account? Who is the provider? Any error message when you try to receive? Does the status bar always say "No new messages"?=20 What happens when you send an email message to yourself? When you check via webmail, are there messages waiting to be downloaded? --=20 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com "JIm" <JIm @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in...

Resource for writing Crystal Reports
Anybody have a good resource for writing reports with Crystal and CRM? Thanks, James Brouhard yes me! but after creating oh around 95 of them i am sick to death of crystal :-) -- John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.mscrmfaq.us "James Brouhard" <JamesBrouhard@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AF0864FC-72F8-450D-B4CD-E5609B0091E5@microsoft.com... > Anybody have a good resource for writing reports with Crystal and CRM? > > Thanks, > James Brouhard Thanks John. Here is the report that I'm attempting to build: I would like a list...

Multiple Taxes (i.e. 2 Diff States)
RMS V1.3flat I am trying to establish two different Item tax structures for two different tax authorities, let's say one for MN and one for ND state. Preface: I am giving this as a real HL example. Assigning taxes on a per customer basis will not work as a solution to this issue. Please do not take it literally that I need to assign per customer based on Billing or Shipping State. Example: MN Tax has: MN State, MN City and MN County ND Tax has: ND State and ND County I have created all tax authorities in Sales Tax, and then bundled appropriately in Item Tax (one item tax = MN St...

Using on-the-fly in a report?
Hi I have 2 txt boxes in my form that do calcualtions using the control source. For example the txt box margin has a control source of netcost-jobcost (which are also txt boxes). As the two txt boxes results are not stored in a table can someone please tell me how I can get the results to show in any report that has "margin" as a field. What control do I use for it to pick up the results from the calculation that was made in the form. Not every report has both netcost and jobcost in. Should I put them both in there and make them invisible and then do the calculation again in the con...

Export emails from Vista windows Mail to Outlook Express 08-18-10
Sorry but somehow I couldn't add this to the original thread of the Post I sent earlier this month. My friend wanted to Export emails from Vista Windows Mail to Outlook Express Anyway although this is no longer a problem as my friend finally found another way to do this I am curious as to why her AppData did not appear. I passed on the instructions to her and also tested it out myself on W7 WLM and it worked for me. However when she started to go through the procedure she found out where her Store folder was located and when she tried to navigate to her Store folder s...

should be possible to view entire MS Word embedded object in MS E.
When a multi-page MS Word document is embedded into an MS Excel file, only the first page of the MS Word document is visible. you can request enhancements by sending an email to: mswish@microsoft.com Phillip M. Feldman wrote: > > When a multi-page MS Word document is embedded into an MS Excel file, only > the first page of the MS Word document is visible. -- Dave Peterson ...

Junk Mail
What if u put something in junk mail and u didn't mean 2 and u erased it? - Amanda Kelski On Wed, 19 Sep 2007 14:25:50 -0400, Taryn <taryngirl93@verizon.net> wrote: >What if u put something in junk mail and u didn't mean 2 and u erased it? > >- Amanda Kelski Look in the Deleted Items folder. Note that you've posted this question in the wrong place - this forum is for the database software Microsoft Access. You may have better luck posting your question in a group for the mail software that you're using (Outlook? Outlook Express? Something else...?). Whe...

E-mail Addresses Tab Not Displaying in AD Users and Computers
Howdy, With Win2k3 & Exchange 2k3 SP2. I have several users that are not displaying the "E-mail Addresses" Tab on the properties of their user object. As well they do not list in the GAL. Any ideas or pointers would be helpful. Thanks, Dan Foxley That would suggest that they are not mail or mailbox enabled. In ADUC right click, Exchange tasks.... Nue <danfoxley@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1146514613.576153.123400@j33g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > Howdy, > > With Win2k3 & Exchange 2k3 SP2. I have several users that are not > displaying the "...

Insert Data Generate Date into an SSRS Report Header
I generate SSIS package multiple table data loads, and write a record to a data generation table. I wish to insert the last data generation date from a SQL Server into the header (or footer) of an SSRS report. Does anyone have thoughts on best practice for this ? Thank you, Issue SELECT TOP 1 datecolumn FROM tbl ORDER BY datecolumn DESC "jm27102" <jm27102@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:29B2B300-655E-42D7-B397-DEEB5FE2525D@microsoft.com... >I generate SSIS package multiple table data loads, and write a record to a > data generation ta...

actual versus plan reports
anyone have any ideas?? -- thanks I am using Money 2005 Deluxe and am having a tough time getting it to do something. I want to be able to track actual versus a budget (get a report -- monthly, yearly) for selected income and expense categories. I have an investment property that i want to be able to track actuals versus budget. I would also like to be able to have a budget for personal expenses. I don't seem to be able to get an actual versus budget report for certain categories or classification 1 (which i am using for this property) without including all of my other budget it...

Mailing List by Product
I'm trying to implement MS CRM 1.2 (spanish) in our office, and I have two questions from my sales representative: - How we can get a list of customers who have / haven't a one or variours of your products? (It will be used to send mailings by e-mails or fax). - We need to know if a customer belongs to an a Sales Group or Association (sometimes, they buy products toguether to obtain best prices from us...). We also meet with the people from a determinated group. How can we do it with this CRM? Thanks. David. For the first question, you will probably need to build a custom rep...

Mail Merge from an Excel Worksheet problem
Hi! When I try to mail merge from an Excel Worksheet of about 100 addresses, Word somehow includes the empty rows in the worksheet where there is not info. there. I ended up have a 6xx pages long merge, not a 100 pages one. Is there a way in Excel to solve this problem Also, after I enter data for the last column of an entry, how can I make the current cell (the one that being modified or selected, am I using the right term?) jump to the first column of the next row with just hitting the "->" key Thanks for any idea. :) New, There's a query capability built into Word's...

Will mail still flow without removing the 5.5 IMS connector kb 88
Hello, I currently have exchange 2003 running along with exchange 5.5. All user mail boxes have been moved over to 2003 . But the public folders are still getting replicated. Now in order to remove the exchange 5.5 server, I was trying to switch the internet email connector from 5.5 to 2003 by following KB Article 883407. Currently email is flowing from 2003 to 5.5 and to the internet and vice versa. I still do not have a mx record created for the 2003 mail server, I am still waiting to hear back from my ISP . In the mean while If I add the smtp connector to exchange 2003, and do ...