Display filename, path in report footers

I am trying to get the filename, path etc appear in report footers.
Can anyone tell me how this could be done. Thanks in advance. SJ

0
SJ

SJ wrote:

>I am trying to get the filename, path etc appear in report footers.
>Can anyone tell me how this could be done. Thanks in advance. SJ

The path and file name of the front end mdb file  can be
displayed in a text box by using the expression:

	=CurrentDb.Name

--
Marsh
MVP [MS Access]

OWA problem with changing local path in IIS
I am migrating an Exchange 5.5 org to 2003 with 16 sites. We're about half way through the migration and have had a problem with OWA defaulting to the domain name of the site where the hub resides. In IIS on the Exchange virtual directory we can reset it to the local desired domain name, but it eventually resets back to the default domain. Example Exchange virtual directory local path \\.\BackOfficeStorage\domain1.edu\MBX is the initial setting. We change to the local domain \\.\BackOfficeStorage\domain13.edu\MBX . But it eventually resets to the first setting. ...

Dual Displays

Folder could not be displayed

Non-Delivery Reports for External email senders
My Exchange 2003 Server only sends NDRs to internal email senders. External email senders who mis-type email addresses get nothing delivered back. My Bad mail folder is empty but the mail queue is full with stuff trying to leave the server. How can I make the external mail servers get their non-deliverable reports. I have Recipient policy set to check users in active directory and enabled in the SMTP virtual server. Make sure everything is enabled, use this article as a reference. http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=294757 Nue "David A" <DavidA@discussions.microsoft.com>...

Excel Report Builder Publish Report to File
When I publish a report to file, my 'Create Data Connection' is checked and grayed out. Why would it be grayed out? I'm tinkering with the idea of publishing a static report. In other words, I would control when the report is updated. Any thoughts? Thank you. ...

crystal report error 07-14-04
when i try to open a built in reports witch come with CRM it gives an error "Object doesn't support this property or method " the page of the report is displayed and the tools above appear normaly but in the body of the report the page is blank and this massage appear "Object doesn't support this property or method " anyone have an idea or saw this before? thanks in advance ...

MO Traveler Report\Phantoms
GP 10 with Manufacturing I have a finished good BOM that contains a handful of components and 5 sub-assemblies. Of the 5 subs, 4 are phantom and one is a regular BOM. All of my components are set to issue from “Stock” and issue to “Assembly”. The primary routing for the FG has 3 labor sequences (WC: Assembly > Tune > Test). When I create a Manufacturing Order and then print the Traveler Report with Components, I am not getting everything I would expect to see on the report. I am not seeing the components of the Phantom Sub Assemblies. Shouldn’t I see these items? Also, one ...

Linking linked sub reports to a linked Report
I have a report, report A, located in folder A location. I have a linked report of Report A, located in folder B location. I have a sub report, sub report A, located in folder A location. I have a linked sub report of sub report A, located in folder location b. Linked Report A works to an extent when its in Location B, but all of its sub reports are not working. (Error: Subreport could not be shown.) When you go into sub report A in location B and run it as a "report" and it works just fine, so the report works, it just doesn't like being a linked sub report ...

How to select & display distinct values

Stapling Reports
Hi, Does anybody have any experience on how to get an Access report to staple the pages in a group together? Is there an API in the printer driver? Regards Bj=F8rn A bit printer-specific, no? Most printers don't even do stapling. "Bj�rn" <bjornsuneandersen@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1185866091.590436.146060@w3g2000hsg.googlegroups.com... Hi, Does anybody have any experience on how to get an Access report to staple the pages in a group together? Is there an API in the printer driver? Regards Bj�rn As Baz points out, stapling is a function of the printer....

Display Time in Outlook

PK and FK Displayed

Maximum of tables that allow to link a report in Report Writer?
Which is the I number maximum of tables that allow to link a report in Report Writer? 15 "Richard Padilla" wrote: > Which is the I number maximum of tables that allow to link a report in > Report Writer? > > > ...

Formulas are displayed, results are not

Layaway report #4
I might just be missing it, but does RMS/HQ have a report which gives a date of payments a customer made on his layaways? They don't show up as purchases. Also, I'm looking for a report which would give me inventory valuation as of a certain date (like 12/31/07). A couple of taxing authorities need that information! Jennifer This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_00D6_01C8C24B.D14142F0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Jennifer, http://tinyurl.com/42qqo for Layaway Payments includ...

Global Footer Options?
Hi there: Does anyone know if there is a global default option in Excel to ALWAY create footers with the pathname and docname for ALL worksheets? I.E. know there is the solution to create the pathname in eac footer/worksheet, but I want to set this feature as a global defaul for any worksheet I work on. Hope springs eternal : -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi you can create a new template (*.xlt) file including this option. Place this in your template folder and choose this template for your new workbooks -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany > Hi there: > D...

Validation of Image Path
I have a subform with an image on it that I'm using on the main form. Since I'm using my flash drive {E} instead of C:\ drive, when I run the program it keeps on telling me that the image can't be loaded/found or something like that.. In the Picture control: C:\NCI Taps\NCI Pictures\NA.bmp Picture type is: Linked Is there a way where some code will check the validation of that path and picture or some way where "On Load" the control can be set to the current path? Within the regular forms the picture will show up and work "On Current". This is t...

GRNI report not balancing with GL
Anyone else had a problem with the GRNI anaylsis report not balancing? ...

Stop displaying a line

=CELL("filename") function related question
Is there a function in Excel that only picks up the sheet name in a workbook? I realised that =CELL("filename") function provides the full path, workbook & the worksheet information. Thanks in advance for any help & suggestions. Take a look here: http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/formulae/cell_function.html In article <1105122023.529944.145500@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>, "wfcpyc" <wfcpyc@yahoo.com.au> wrote: > Is there a function in Excel that only picks up the sheet name in a > workbook? I realised that =CELL("filename") fun...

Money 2002 Monthly Reports
I am running win xp, money 2002 and whenever I go to run a monthly report I get a popup that states Microsoft Money has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvience. It then has a checked box for Restart Microsoft Money and gives me options to Send Error Report or Don't Send. I have already tried the -s trick but still have the problem. Thanks for the help. Ryan Davis had this problem a couple of times - each event differant issue. First time: I recovered by going to the lastest backup I had available. Second time: I discovered when the report ...