Deleted column in Table causes error in Report

I had created a report and imported all fields from a table. This table was a
data table of imported data and I had not yet finished cleaning it up in case
I decided I wanted something from it.

I deleted the fields on the form the referenced data in a table and then
went to that table and did some cleanup by deleting a couple of useless
colomns. My form now asks me for the data for the missing columns but it doen
not have a reference to those columns anymore...

How do I fix this problem? How can I delete more junk columns from my table
without messing up other forms. I didn't think there should be a problem if
there were no references.

There is a chance that I still had the form open when the table deletions
occured..Is there an easy fix?

Just answered my own question... sorry for the trouble..
Edit the Form, Properties, Record Source........

"Touche'' Techie" wrote:

> I had created a report and imported all fields from a table. This table was a
> data table of imported data and I had not yet finished cleaning it up in case
> I decided I wanted something from it.
>
> I deleted the fields on the form the referenced data in a table and then
> went to that table and did some cleanup by deleting a couple of useless
> colomns. My form now asks me for the data for the missing columns but it doen
> not have a reference to those columns anymore...
>
> How do I fix this problem? How can I delete more junk columns from my table
> without messing up other forms. I didn't think there should be a problem if
> there were no references.
>
> There is a chance that I still had the form open when the table deletions
> occured..Is there an easy fix?

Error 8004000
I am constantly getting "Error 8004000" Line 40 Char1 expected statement with my script and can't figure out why. 'Logging Option Explicit 'Declarations Const LOGFILE = "c:\SysAd Tools\Logs\UA.log" Const ForReading = 1 Const ForWriting = 2 Const ForAppending = 8 'Open and write to the end of log Dim ComputerName Dim oFSO Dim strComputer Dim strComputerName Const HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE = &H80000002 Dim WshShell Dim oReg Dim strKeyPath Dim subkey Dim arrSubKeys strComputer = "." Set oFSO = CreateObject("Scripting.FIleSyst...

How to Recover Deleted Sent Mail?

Pivot Table row comparison
I'm trying to compare an old customer schedule with their new schedule and highlight the changes with colour or by hiding a row. My pivot table looks like this Prod Sched wk1 wk2 wk3 A old 3 2 3 A new 3 4 3 B old 2 2 2 B new 2 2 2 So in the above example I'd like to colour the cells for wk2- Product A in yellow, and hide the product B rows as there has been no change in demand. Can someone give me some advice about how to do this Thanks for your help Ross How about an alternative??? Your raw data looks kind of like this: Prod Sched wk# qty...

Getting an error in my xml schema editor code.
Hi, I have an xsd file like this. <xsd:schema xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns="generic" elementFormDefault="qualified" targetNamespace="generic"> <xsd:element name="bookstore" type="bookstoreType"/> <xsd:complexType name="bookstoreType"> <xsd:sequence maxOccurs="unbounded"> <xsd:element name="book" type="bookType"/> </xsd:sequence> </xsd:complexType> <xsd:complexType name="bookType&q...

Cannot delete subreport

pulling table modified date
hey all, i'm trying to set the value of a text box on my form to the Created Date of a table in my database. its not the recordsource of the form. any ideas? TIA Ted also I forgot to mention the table is in a different database "Ted" <tbest@rca-insurance.com> wrote in message news:uLzIPc$ZIHA.1184@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > hey all, i'm trying to set the value of a text box on my form to the > Created Date of a table in my database. its not the recordsource of the > form. any ideas? > > TIA > Ted > > > You could get the creatio...

Time Card Report #2
Does anyone know if there is a more user friendly template for Time Card report ? We pay employees every 2 weeks and whenever I run a 2 week report, it only shows one date and below this date it sums up 2 dates of cumulative time worked instead of showing the isolated 2 dates. In other words, under a Monday 5/1, it will show 15 hours which actually means that the person worked cumulatively 15 hours on Monday 5/1 AND Monday 5/8... but Time Card report doesn't show the 5/8 separately which is quite confusing and invonvenient. Any help would be highly appreciated! Here is an addit...

Rule for Deleted Items

Manipulating Pivot Table Data Fields
Hi all, Have a question regarding the Data Field in pivot tables. I have a number of rows that have repeating values. What I want in the Data Field (Sum) is a count of DISTINCT values in the column. ie: FR065817 \ FR065817 |----> counted as one FR065817 / FR066154 \___> counted as one FR066154 / FR066158 -----> counted as one FR066159 \___> counted as one FR066159 / However I need all the data in the table as I'm using other columns for different fields in the pivot table. Is there a way to do this? If I have to split the table somehow, I'm willing to do...

Unknow dictionary error
Monday morn Last night I copied the server's "shared documents" folder to another disk in the server. And shared it as "Shared Documents." This morning, from the GP's client computer, the "Unkown Dictionary" error message is display when attempting to log in. I moved the MSBS folder back to the original location, shared the original "Shared Documents" folder as "Shared Documents" and provided sharing permissions. The security permissions had not changed. I have rebooted the client machine. Still the error is displayed. Guidan...

Exchange Restore Error
I'm in the process of performing some disaster recovery testing and I've run into a problem with restoring our site's Exchange 2003 servers. I first restored the system Windows 2003 Server server, and then the Exchange Server storage groups, ensuring the "Last Restore Set" and "Mount Database After Restore" options were checked. The NTBackup portion of the Exchange restore completed without errors, but the mailbox and public folder stores won't mount. The Event Log reports a "ESE BACKUP event 903" error with the text "Information Sto...

Delete macros

make table not replacing table on back end
Access 2003 I have split my database and distributed the FE to users The database has an ODBC connection to Lotus Notes. I create a make table query called q00NonconformMKTbl to dump the data from the Lotus Notes ODBC connection to the tNonconformance table. But since the database is split when i run the Make table it is only updating on my instance of the FE. Is there a why to do a Make table and specify to delete and recreate the table in the BE? It was making me crazy until i figured why only my db was updating with lates data. -- deb Instead of dropping a tab...

Locate a specific row or column
Hi all, Could you tell me how to locate a specific row instead of using Mouse to dray the scroll bar? Clara thank you so much for your help In VBA code, you can use: Range("D100").Activate ' Or Range("D1:D100").Select ' Depending on if you want only one cell highlighted or a range of cells. -- Best wishes, Jim "clara" wrote: > Hi all, > > Could you tell me how to locate a specific row instead of using Mouse to > dray the scroll bar? > > Clara > > thank you so much for your help Hi Clara Have you tried goto in the Ed...

Run time Error '1004
I have a macro to run right before the workbook closes. It is as follows: Private Sub Workbook_BeforeClose(Cancel As Boolean) Range("A1").Select ActiveSheet.ShowAllData ActiveWorkbook.Save End Sub The top row has the autofilter on. If the data is not filtered then when the macro runs it throws a Run Time Error '1004'. If it is filtered the Macro runs fine. I can't seems to find the right code to get the macro to end if it errors out. I think it would be an if then statement but my coding skills aren't quite up the par. Any help would be great. Thanks in adva...

OK to delete Deleted Items folder?

Spell Check Error OL 2003
Has anyone seen or heard of any problems with spell checker in Outlook 2003? ...

Access/Excel: Create multiple Lines/Column out of one mulit-line Column?
Hallo everyone! I spent a lot of time today searching for a response to my question but I had unfortunately no success. The problem is the following: I have got an Access-table called Employee with an ID and one corresponding Field/Column called comment. These comments are stupidly multi-line (separated by a Return). It's my aim to have access (he he, wordplay) to these two fields in Excel whereas the field shouldn't be longer that 255 characters. I considered three solutions: The table could be changed after being exported to excel in the following two ways: - Multiple Comment Column...

How to delete chart

ODBC
Hello everybody, I need access an external database via a sql statement with two parameters but my routine return run-time error -3142-; the same sql, without parameters, runs perfectly. Someone help me? Thanks in advance. My routine is : Dim conAHE As Connection, WS As Workspace, DOC As Recordset, miaQuery As QueryDef Set WS = CreateWorkspace("ODBCWorkspace", "admin", "", dbUseODBC) Set conAHE = WS.OpenConnection("AHE", dbDriverNoPrompt, True, "ODBC;DATABASE=AHE_STD;UID=sa;PWD=;DNS=AHE") Set miaQuery =...

how to view 2 tables in design view side by side (access 2007)
I used to use access 2003 and was able to show side by side two tables in design view. How is this done in access 2007. Click on the Office Button, at the bottom right click the Access Options, select Current Database, under Applications Options - Data Window Options unselect Display Document Tabs and select Overlapping Windows. You will need to restart Access to take affect. -- Build a little, test a little. "celeste" wrote: > I used to use access 2003 and was able to show side by side two tables in > design view. How is this done in access 2007. ...