Current date and time on the report

Is there any control I can put onto the report showing the current date and
time of printing?

0
Alan

Hi

Create a text box on the report and set it's control source property
to the below:
=now()

Regards

On 7 Jun, 08:30, "Alan T" <alanpltseNOS...@yahoo.com.au> wrote:
> Is there any control I can put onto the report showing the current date and
> time of printing?

0
James

Date problem #5
Hi I have a spreadsheet where a code needs to be enter in one column. I type in 6-10 or something similar but the cell then turns into a date is there a way to disable this - In word I would look at the auto text section but I cant find this in excel. Any help appreciated Rexmann You can use an apostrophe ' before entering or FORMAT as TEXT -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "rexmann" <rexmann@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0560F9C5-4BA1-4318-B197-71C3AF211878@microsoft.com... > Hi > I have a spreadsheet where a code needs to b...

e-mail sent multiple times #3
Outlook seems to repeatedly mail a message... like 20 or 30 times. HELP ...

Formatting Date in Header & Footer
My header & footer was displaying as dd/mm/yyyy and I needed it to be dd/mm/yy, I tried for ages to change it, checking out the message boards etc. to no avail. Guess what? You change the date format by going to the REGIONAL & LANGUAGE SETTINGS in CONTROL PANEL on your pc. This then changes the way it displays in Excel. Hope this saves others some time. Thanks Eliza. Hope it helps others. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 12:09:03 -0800, "Eliza" <Eliza@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >My header & footer was displaying as dd/mm/yyyy and I...

date comparison
My range of data has date values in column H (row 1 is header) for the last time a file was worked. it is in DD-MMM-YY format (ex 23-NOV-09). What I'd like to do is run a macro that will bold a row if the date in column H is 5 days old or older. I have no idea how to do this with dates... I tried to re-format column H into number "0" format and use Now to get today's day and change that into a "0" format as well to do my comparison but that failed as well. Help... please? Select your cells from Row 2 down as far as will be needed and use this formula in th...

How to create new Contacts form and have it apply to current conta
I can create a custom contact form by following http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/HA012106101033.aspx?mode=print But how do I apply the new form to my current contacts ? For example, if I want a Car Phone field in my new form I want to be able to go back to my current names I have in my Contacts folder and see the Car Phone field. Thanks for any help. See http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/publish_form.htm - end of page. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com...

overlaping dates in two files
MS Money 2001 deluxe on Windows XP Pro I archived my 2004 accounts and never balanced them. I decided i needed to and now have two files, both .mny files with 2003Archive.mny is from 1/2002 to 12/2004 Active2005.mny is from 1/2004 to present. I'd like to combine them into one file so I can balance the accounts (three main accounts) because my statements are not ending nicely on the end of the month. Please recommend the best method so I can balance the accounts. I think I need to conbine the files or somehow get the months that are now balanced in the 2003Archive.mny file to give...

path to dll currently executing
How would I obtain the path to the DLL which contains the code which is currently executing ? This is a Web Services project, and so the \bin\ folder is obviously at a different path design-time v run-time. Thanks. On 1/6/2010 9:12 PM, John Grandy wrote: > How would I obtain the path to the DLL which contains the code which is > currently executing ? > > This is a Web Services project, and so the \bin\ folder is obviously at a > different path design-time v run-time. > > Thanks. > > System.Reflection.Assembly.GetExecutingAssembly().Locati...

Date auto fill option feature
Using OSX 10.6 Word 2004 11.5.6 When typing in the date, the little yellow bubble displays offering a date to fill in. However, the date is never correct. It lags the actual date (the one that shows in the Apple date/time and the one that shows up when you choose Date and Time from Word menu There's a bug in Word: it updates the date only when Word starts up. If you never start Word, it never gets a new date. You also need to be aware of the language you have set your text to. Remember that the Americans have that weird inside-out date format that is used in only one of t...

DPM reporting
Hi everybody I have got a problem with DPM 2007 which is installed on Windows Server 2008 x64. If I open the Administrator Console and click on the Reporting tab, I get the well known ID 3013 error message: DPM could not connect to SQL Server Reporting Services server because of IIS connectivity issues. I went to IIS 7 Manager and ensured that Scripts (in Handler Mappings – Feature Permissions) are allowed for the ReportServer$MS$DPM2007$ website. I tried to browse to the Reports$MS$DPM2007$ website and got the following error message: The attempt to connect to the report s...

Evaluate execution time
I need to evaluate the time a procedure takes to run so that I can compare 2 procedures... I was wondering if there was any advice on how it should be done. My initial idea was to simply create 2 variables: startime & endtime and place the startime at the very beginning and the endtime at the very end and equate them equal to time(). Finally end the procedure by debug.print endtime-startime. Does this make sence? Is there another approach I am missing? Perhaps a tool already exists to do this type of thing that I am not aware of? Thank you QB This API call sho...

Entering date QUICKLY
Do you know how to enter dates (in non US format) without using the / character? Eg 091204 instead of 09/12/04. I have seen it done, but don't know how. Please post to one group only. See my answer in other group -- Kind Regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "DOMINIC JOSLIN" <patmag1@iprimus.com.au> wrote in message news:41b9678f$1_1@news.iprimus.com.au... > Do you know how to enter dates (in non US format) without using the / > character? Eg 091204 instead of 09/12/04. I have seen it done, but don't > know how. > Hi use the following...

Wrong Date/Wrong amount
In the Money 2004 check register it reports the last download date as well as the balance in the top left corner. The only problem is that it is totally wrong. It reports some bogus amount with a "downloaded" date of 10/9/2003. It is quite stubborn as nothing seems to affect it. Does anyone have any idea of how to correct this? Dirty Harry Harry Calahan wrote: > *In the Money 2004 check register it reports the last download dat > as > well as the balance in the top left corner. The only problem i > that > it is totally wrong. It reports some bogus amount wi...

Current Cost
On the Item Maintenance screen, there is a spot for current cost. Is this cost the last price used to purchase an item? Also, how is this field calculated? "Ryan" wrote: > On the Item Maintenance screen, there is a spot for current cost. Is this > cost the last price used to purchase an item? Hi Ryan. The current cost is calculated based on the valuation method. If you hit Help (F1) off the item card, go to the fields help, and check under valuation method, there is info to get you started. Hope this helps, Maria. "Ryan" wrote: > On the Item Maintenance ...

Instrat report
Hi, Does anyone have any detailed explanation as to what the Intrastat report reports on - I know it is what is entered when the 'EU' transaction box is ticked but what information should be reported upon? Can't find any help about relating to the report. Thanks Jean -- JB ...

Negative time displayed as #######
Hi, i have this code: =IF(ISBLANK(D9)," ",ROUND(((D9-C9-"08:30")-1/288)/TIME(,30,),)*TIME(,30,)) If the result is a negative time, then the formula display "###########". Is there a way that this formula to display even the negative time or to display a message instead of "#########"? The message to be "Less" Can this be done? Thanks! Change the cell's formatting. Either change it to something besides a time format, or, go to custom format, and add on a message to display for negative time. So, let's say your curren...

Question about dates/times
Is there an efficient way to format columns for the date, time, and day of week, and then reference that data in statements, for example using an if statement assume a certian value for each month/day of week/time of day? That is a very ambiguous question. Firstly, it is simple to format a column, just select the column, and use Format>Cells>Date and Time and choose a format. But what does '... an if statement assume a certain value for each month/day of week/time of day...' mean? -- --- HTH Bob (there's no email, no snail mail, but somewhere should be gmail in m...

Counting based on Date Range
I have a an Excel spreadsheet that is linked to an Access Databas Table. Each day, the database is updated with new information including the date. I want to set up an automated Excel report tha will count the number of entries for a date range (monthly). In short I want to reference an entire column (the date column), and have th spreadsheet be able to count how many entries occurred in Jan 04, Fe 04, etc... I've played with counta and countif, but have had little success. Thoughts? Thankx, C -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com CT Here's an example using SUMIF,...

Emails shown with wrong date in overview-screen?
hello NG, i have the following problem: i have made a constellation of folders in witch i sort my incoming and outgoing mail to. now i have found the following phaenomenon: in one of these folders i see a bunch of mail (sent by myself) witch all seem to be sent on the same date, 15. december 2004. but in reality this is the wrong date, they have been sent over a long period reaching back even until 2001. if i doubleklick on the mail and view it the correct date is shown. only in the "overview-screen" where all the mails are listed, the date is shown wrong. what can i do about ...

how do i stop outlook express timing out so i can recieve mail?
Everytime I open outlook express it recieves the same couple of emails over and over again then times out. I have over 70 emails but only recieve the first few repeatedly. how di i fix this problem. I have somewhat limited computer knowledge so any help would be great. > Everytime I open outlook express it recieves the same couple of emails > over and over again then times out. I have over 70 emails but only > recieve the first few repeatedly. how di i fix this problem. I have > somewhat limited computer knowledge so any help would be great. Actually, I'd ask in the micr...

Problems with current currency!
Hi. I found serious problem with currencies handling in MS Money Plus! I set up BASE currency as USD but MS Money still try to use currency specified in locale settings (RUR)! It looks very bad - like MS money able to work only in US locale and only with US currency. :-( I have made lot of experiments - uninstalled MS money, installed again, killed databases, created it from scratch, tried different variants of settings... unfortunately - without positive effect. Even if I setp 1 setp forward it finally crashed on the one of next steps or put wrong currency to the invoice. :-((( I...

How do I get the currently selected mail
I have written a COM addin to add a command bar along with a menu item to MS Outlook. On clicking this menu item I am able to identify the currently selected folder. My approach is as follows: void __stdcall CAddin::OnClickButton(/*IDispa=ADtch*/ Office::_CommandBarButton *Ctrl,VARIANT_BOOL * CancelDefault) { Outlook::MAPIFolder * m_pFolder; CComQIPtr<Office::_CommandBarB=ADutton,&__uuidof(Office::_Comma=ADndBarButt= on)> pCommandBarButton(Ctrl); BSTR fullFolderPath; CComQIPtr <Outlook::_Application> spApp(pApplication); CComPtr<Outlook::_Explorer> spEx...

Not current record
Hi I am new to Access so please help. I have a form (frmAttendance) and within this form I have a button. This button opens another form (frmTravel). forms!frmAttendance!ssn = forms!frmTravel!ssn and forms!frmAttencance!meet_num = forms!frmTravel!meet_num. This all works great! What the problem is: when I close the frmTravel it does not go back to the current record on frmAttendance. Example: frmAttendance ssn = 777-77-7777 frmAttendance meet_num = 45r45r frmTravel ssn = 777-77-7777 frmTravel meet_num = 45r45r This works great! BUT when closing frmTravel frmTravel ssn = 777-77-777...

Calculating working days between dates. #2
Thanks, I was unaware of that function -- DKer ----------------------------------------------------------------------- DKerr's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1308 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26193 ...

Convert Decimal to Calendar Date
Hi all, I have tried to search in many places for this, but I usually find results for converting the other way round! What I want to do is to convert a decimal number representing months from now (say 8.7) to an actual calendar date (like 5 February 2010). I am working up a spreadsheet that shows how long it will take to pay my debts so the decimal figure will change frequently (as of course will todays date). I get the decimal from dividing total debt by monthly payment amount but it would be great to see an actual date. Could anyone please offer advice? Thanks. Andy. Does 8.7 mean 8.7...

Viewing date and time received for messages in Outlook Express
My Outlook Express has the incoming messages in my Inbox under colums for flagged, attachments, priority, Sender and Subject. I need to have the date/time received show up across the header bar with these other choices....how do I do that?? Right click on the column, select Columns - add it from the list. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the SWEN virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, H asked: | My Outlook Express has the...