Creating a Report using two queries

I have created a chart report (bar chart) using one query.  How can I create
another single chart showing the results of both queries.  One will show the
bars of first query data and the other will show bars of the data from second
query together in a single chart report.  Any suggestions?

--
FL

This depends on how/if the two queries are related. I would expect the "X"
axis values might be related. If so, join the two queries into a single query
and graph the new query.

--
Duane Hookom
Microsoft Access MVP

"FL" wrote:

> I have created a chart report (bar chart) using one query.  How can I create
> another single chart showing the results of both queries.  One will show the
> bars of first query data and the other will show bars of the data from second
> query together in a single chart report.  Any suggestions?
>

> --
> FL

create a roster

Display filename, path in report footers
I am trying to get the filename, path etc appear in report footers. Can anyone tell me how this could be done. Thanks in advance. SJ SJ wrote: >I am trying to get the filename, path etc appear in report footers. >Can anyone tell me how this could be done. Thanks in advance. SJ The path and file name of the front end mdb file can be displayed in a text box by using the expression: =CurrentDb.Name -- Marsh MVP [MS Access] ...

using CList as a base class in an extension DLL
Hi all. I must be doing something wrong but cannot figure it out. I have a data class and a list class, in an extension DLL, declared like this: >#define DllExport __declspec (dllexport) >class DllExport CRate : public CObject { >public: > DECLARE_SERIAL (CRate) > CRate () { m_Rate = 0; } > CRate (const CRate &in) { *this = in; } > > const CRate& operator= (const CRate& in) > { m_Rate = in.m_Rate; m_Date = in.m_Date; return *this; } > > bool operator== (const CRate& in); > bool operator!= (const CRate& i...

Join query
I have a table that has the list of parts that go on a shop order to create a part. On the table "Requirement_Details" I am selecting the Order, and the Current Due Date. The table Transaction_History tells me the dates something was Issued to the Order by the Transaction Code "I". My problem is that I am looking for the last day that something was issued to the shop order so if I select the MAX(dbo.Transaction_History.TNXDTE_15) as below and nothing has been issued yet the query does not return Null or for this field. I just don't get any records. ...

Task Create - Status

chart on the report
I wanted to have a chart on my report base on my table or query. Are there any controls support this? Your help is great asppreciated, Click on the Query. choose Insert, Report. Choose Chart Wizard. If you want the report to be linked to a field in your report (eg a different sales chart for each employee) then you can make the chart a subreport, putting in the correct section of your report eg the Details section and in the Properties box of the subreport choose the Master and Child fields (the Unique field that the chart and the main report have in common - usually a primary key field) ...

Bug with cell merging in tables using Applescript

Using the highlighter
In the old Office programs you could highlight something in yellow (like you would with paper & highlighter). I'm using Excel 2003 and I can't find that option any where. Does Office still have this feature and where or how can I find it. I want to print a name & address list with some names highlighted. Please help! That was/is in Word, not Excel, AFAIK "Joan" <Joan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D37D9306-8502-4762-A858-4BC4B18C4CC6@microsoft.com... > In the old Office programs you could highlight something in yellow (like > you ...

Convert two separate Word documents into one
Anybody know how to merge/convert two separate (one page) Word document into one (two page) document? HELP> In news:B5526982-84F0-4552-A34F-7F72AB3DADDC@microsoft.com, CAOWEN <CAOWEN@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > Anybody know how to merge/convert two separate (one page) Word > document into one (two page) document? > > HELP> Open one of them. PUt the cursor at the very bottom (CTRL-END keys works well for that). Click Insert File. Save the resulting combined file to a NEW NAME to avoid losing either of the two originals. HTH, Twayne ...

Create external database

Open Report
Using MS Access 2003. I have a filter form that opens a report based on the criteria selected. The user can select 4 different reports. 3 work fine. The other one requires the user to press the process report button twice. On the second press, the report opens fine. I debugged for errors upon opening the report and the degger returns a 0 for err.number after the report is opened. Ideas? Thanks. ...

How to create pie chart with %

excel with another reporting tool?
hi, I have only worked on vba macros where my input and output is both excel. Using macros most of the time it crashes and the end-user is then not comfortable with it. I wanted to go for a better solution. Not sure how go to about it. I was thinking of generating crystal reports. If i use crystal reports how is the format generated. I wanted to its feasibility study. Anyone who has done some work on this please go suggest. Will the end user have the authority to still edit the report. WIll it contain the formulas as we fianlly see in the excel. Please provide any infomartion that...

when form created

defragging exchange2003 server using diskeeper 10
Im thinking of using diskeeper 10 to defrag our exchange server computer which is on 2003 server SP1. Is this a safe program to use ? Is it best to shutdown the exchange services first before doing and online defrag to allow the software to "defrag" the exchange stores. ? or just use diskkeepers boot time defrag option ? thanks for any responses First few lines should answer your question about disk defrags on Exchange servers. For production deployments, I would make sure the vendor (Diskeeper) explicitly states compatibility - a quick search on their web site did not ret...

Item Movement Report Amendement...
Dear all, Some time ago there was an amendment made to the Item Movement Report provided by Akber (thank you Akber it's great). What I'm interested in is seeing an item's qty sold / on hand (which I already have) and the total committed. If possible, if I could then see what was then available (as in what is on my shelves) that would be great. We find that if we have received 48 items, sell 31 - then look on the shelf and only find 10, we of course are short for that item. Of course, once one does a report on an item by item basis and clicks on the Inventory tab you get...

Creating a Brochure

inconsistent restriction/sort expression error in report writer
When I'm generating the Multicurrency Long Form report, the error "Inconsistent restriction/sort expression. Please add the following restriction 'calc20008 = calc20008' appears. I tried doing the knowledge base article 864430 but still the error appears. This report have modifier with vba in it. It did not specify which fields I need to add in the restriction. Hope someone can help me. Thanks, If you did follow KB article 864430 and you are still getting this error, it means you still have not identified the most nested table in your report (the one with the more d...

How to create Access macro shortcut