chart on the report

I wanted to have a chart on my report base on my table or query.

Are there any controls support this?

Your help is great asppreciated,

Click on the Query. choose Insert, Report. Choose Chart Wizard.
If you want the report to be linked to a field in your report (eg a
different sales chart for each employee) then you can make the chart a
subreport, putting in the correct section of your report eg the Details
section and in the Properties box of the subreport choose the Master and
Child fields (the Unique field that the chart  and the main report have in
common - usually a primary key field)
Evi

"Souris" <Souris@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I wanted to have a chart on my report base on my table or query.
>
> Are there any controls support this?
>

> Your help is great asppreciated,

0
Evi

Task "MS Exchange Server" reported error (0x80040119)
A user of mine got the error above on the subject line - they said they they get it at least 2/3 times a day. I searched the net, also find an article from Microsoft - it points the ..pst file Our mail is delivered to/stored on the exchange 2003 server, we use Outlook 2003. We do use archive.pst files for old/archived mail. do you believe I need to run inbox repair tool - as all of the information so far points to running the repair tool. When fist looking at the message with out the error number --- it looks like there is a problem between outlook and the exchange server...

Legend on Chart

Reporting out of CRM
We installed Crystal Reports 10.0 a few months ago not knowing that it does not interface with CRM. We have now taken 10.0 Enterprise off our server and reinstalled 9.0 Enterprise. However, for some reason the server is not recognizing 9.0 and we cannot start the CMS. When we try to reload the CRM Crystal disc, it says that we need to upgrade to Crystal 9.2.2. However, when we were using 9.0 before, there was no problem. Does anyone have any idea how to get the reporting through CRM back up and running. Actually you must get the Crystal 9.2.2 CD from MBS. They should send this ...

Demographic chart?

Excel 2007 Line Chart with Markers

Charting/ Graph question

Chart in Chart

Is there a way to remove reports we are not using from the report
There are several reports we are not using and we would like to remove them from the report list. We don't have to remove the reports altogether, just from the available reports list... to reduce confusion for the clients. Can this be done? If so, how? thank you, Dave M this utility will help you remove reports you may want to use crystal reports to back up any you want to keep http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=81517729-f640-4f46-ba30-6b9e6f451526&DisplayLang=en "David M" <DavidM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:32...

How do I create a chart....

'Transactions by category' report doesn't run
I try to run this report but it does not work. All other reports work. It starts to run and then appears to get thrown back to the original page. There are no error messages or anything. Any ideas? See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=104. "Jeremy Males" <Jeremy Males@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:52D9CE88-828E-41FF-BA3E-77F486F9661C@microsoft.com... >I try to run this report but it does not work. All other reports work. It > starts to run and then appears to get thrown back to the original page. > There are no error messages or anything. ...

PLEASE Help me generate this report
PLEASE someone help me out here!! I would like to see a report that has the qty sold and qty available per item, not individual sales. NOT Detailed Sales Report and add the On Hand column. (right click on the report, Show/Hide Columns)as this report has all individual sales. Other colums I would like to see on this report is item description, cost,profit qty sold, and qty on hand. The report I really want this on is the Top Items. THANKS! CT ...

Split Transactions not Showing in Expense Reports (MNY2007)
Hi .. I'm a long time Quicken user thinking of moving from Q2002 H&B to Money 2007 H&B since I was able to get that version. I converted my file and all seemed ok. I'm now comparing reports from Q to Mny, and they're not adding up. So far I've found that several split transactions (and I assume all) do not show up in my report. For example, I split a $100 cash debit between $10 parking expense and $40 meals. The remaining $50 is uncategorized. The parking and meals do not show up in my report. To me, the transaction looks good. I've got other parking & meals tr...

Chart items moving around

Difference from previous week
Hi, I have a report grouped into weeks, and a total amount. I would also like to show the difference between that day's amount and the amount from 7 days ago, basically to see how much the total has increased or decreased. I've tried making the control of a textbox [total] - dlookup("total","table","total - 7") but all I get then is '0'. Thanks in advance! On Fri, 11 Jan 2008 05:12:01 -0800, s4 <s4@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi, >I have a report grouped into weeks, and a total amount. >I would also like to show the diffe...

How To Chart A Formula in Excel 2007

create chart from external application
Hi, I would like to know if this is possible.... I have an application that contains an hierarchical chart. I would like to export this data into a format that Visio can *understand*, and then import it into Visio and have it display in a hierarchical manner. Does any body know if this is possible to do. .....or, if there is another way of getting my data into Visio, can you please let me know. Thanks. Here is an article that describes how to automate the org chart wizard, and how to format your data: http://office.microsoft.com/assistance/2002/articles/spotlight5_July00.aspx Hope ...

Sort Report by Month
Can someone tell me how to get the months to display in month order on the report. Sorting them only displays them in Ascending or Descending order, instead of Jan, Feb, Mar, etc.. marcopolo wrote: >Can someone tell me how to get the months to display in month order on the >report. Sorting them only displays them in Ascending or Descending order, >instead of Jan, Feb, Mar, etc.. Do you have a date field in the report's record source table/query? If so, then use the Sorting and Grouping window (View menu) when the report is open in design view. -- Marsh MVP [MS Access]...

print a chart over multiple pages
I am trying to stretch a chart over multiple pages, but i just can't get it to work. I have tried all i can think including attempting to print areas individually. Any ideas? i'm using excel 2003. Thanks Hi, If the chart is on a chart page, this will not work. If the chart is embedded on a sheet, and you select the chart, it will not work. What you need to do is embed the chart and then select the range "behind - under" the chart, then you can use all of the print options, thereby printing one chart across multiple pages. Cheers, Shane "OEB1527" <O...

MSCRM Reports
Hi , I had already posted a question regarding reports. I am getting the Crystal Logon Error. I had tried out all the options that you guys have suggested , but none works for my specific condition. I would want to know if a CRM user from a domain (different from the one in which the CRM server has been set) can access reports over the web interface. The important factor is that he is using a Open IP machine. (which is not part of any domain). Is it possible to view reports in such a situation ? Hi Jij Try adding the user's own domain user as a user to MSCRM, and then login with th...

Embed Chart
Is it possible to link a chart into my current worksheet like an embedded chart (or something)? Thanx. Brian - I'm not sure what you're asking. If you copy a chart from one workbook (or worksheet) and paste it into another, it will retain its links to the original source of its data. You can change its source data (to its new parent worksheet) using Source Data from the Chart menu. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP http://www.geocities.com/jonpeltier/Excel/index.html _______ briank wrote: > Is it possible to link a chart into my current worksheet > like an...