Bizarre Reports Error

For Some Unknow Reason all my reports are playing up,

when i open any report now, it looks like its zoomed x1000 in the Left
Top Report Header,

Tried zooming out and nothing, the report just gets smaller.

the only way i seem to cure this is when i click setup on the report
preview and then go columns tab change some thing, change it back
click apply and OK

then the report Is correctly displaying its self, and im having to do
this every time i open a report.

any one know whats causing it?

0
dan

On 28 Aug, 19:06, Maurice <Maur...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> Have you tried setting up the report the way you want it and then press save?
> --
> Maurice Ausum
>
> "dan.cawtho...@gmail.com" wrote:
> > For Some Unknow Reason all my reports are playing up,
>
> > when i open any report now, it looks like its zoomed x1000 in the Left
> > Top Report Header,
>
> > Tried zooming out and nothing, the report just gets smaller.
>
> > the only way i seem to cure this is when i click setup on the report
> > preview and then go columns tab change some thing, change it back
> > click apply and OK
>
> > then the report Is correctly displaying its self, and im having to do
> > this every time i open a report.
>
> > any one know whats causing it?

Yes I tried that as well, its since i did a peformance analyzer, but i
just did that on the forms, so i cant see how that could affect the
reports, i have over 25 reports created i don't fancy recreating them
all,

the report opens the size i want it to and the report window is at the
correct size, and the scale is set to 100%, the report layout is to
size, the body of the (Information Was Scaled to 500%.)

its as if its like a caching Issue.

i have screen dumps if at following links

First One is How its should show,

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc205/funkidan/ReportIssue1.jpg

Second one is how its is showing now.

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc205/funkidan/ReportIssue.jpg

0
dan

Multi Query report
Hi All, I have a report that is produced from a query, it is running fine but i would like to add an additional text box on the report to pull the result from a different query column, is this possible? Thanks If both queries have something to key on. Like maybe an ID number or a part number, something that matches. Then use a subreport and link them using link master and child fields. -- Milton Purdy ACCESS State of Arkansas "blake7" wrote: > Hi All, I have a report that is produced from a query, it is running fine but > i would like to add an addi...

Question about reports!
I customized my Spending By Category report so that it reflects ONLY one of my bank and credit card accounts I have in my MS Money. So now when I go to reports and choose Spending by Category everything works the way I want it to, but when I click on Home - My Money and see the Spending By Category report there, it reflects ALL my accounts for some reason. What can I do to fix that? Thank you! In microsoft.public.money, sergei_vlad wrote: >I customized my Spending By Category report so that it reflects ONLY one of >my bank and credit card accounts I have in my MS Money. So now w...

Visual C++ Runtime Library Runtime Error! Can anyone help?
Product: Microsoft Money 2000 Deluxe Operating System: Microsoft Windows 98 I receive this message when I try to open Microsoft Money: Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Runtime Error! Program C:\Program Files\Microsoft Money\System\msmoney.exe Then under details I get the message: MSMONEY caused an invalid page fault in module MSCOFD.DLL at 0197:29e091a0. Registers: EAX=00763eb0 CS=0197 EIP=29e091a0 EFLGS=00010246 EBX=10500000 SS=019f ESP=0063fc1c EBP=0063fc3c ECX=00000000 DS=019f ESI=007639c0 FS=8397 EDX=00000000 ES=019f EDI=007639c0 GS=0000 Bytes at CS:EIP: ff 51 4c 85 c0 0f 8c e0 46 ...

Conditional Formatting Error
Appreciate it if some experts could tell me what wrong with m conditional formatting (CF) formula. In Col A, I have dates (se example below). I want the current week to be highlighted with different color. My current CF for A1 cell is something like this:- =AND(WEEKNUM(A1)=WEEKNUM(NOW()),1). However, I encounter this error and Excel would not allow me t proceed. "You may not use references to other worksheets or workbooks fo Conditional Formatting criteria". I am not making any references to other worksheets or workbooks. Thanks. Col A [1] 3-May-04 [2] 10-May-04 <-- this...

Sales Rep Details Missing in HQ report
Hi, We have created few Sales Rep in Store operation manager. But after they made sales in POS and connect to HQ client, we cannot see all the sales rep's name from HQ Report(Report-Sales-Top Performers-Top Sales Reps). Only we can see 2 sales persons name. In the place of other Sales Rep name we can see blank, but we can see the quatity of product they sold. If any body have a solution please let me know. Regards Rainu Sales reps are supposed to be built in HQ manager not SO. Try building them in HQ and then see if it attaches them to the sales. If not you'll have to run som...

bizarre balances
I've just set up a credit card account in Money 2003. I set the Opening Balance to $0.00 in Account Details. I then put in a couple of tests. I entered a charge of $100.00 dated 8/3. It shows (100.00) as the balance. So far so good. I then put in a credit of $100.00 and it shows a balance of $200.00!! What is that about? In microsoft.public.money, leenman wrote: >I've just set up a credit card account in Money 2003. I >set the Opening Balance to $0.00 in Account Details. I >then put in a couple of tests. I entered a charge of >$100.00 dated 8/3. It shows (100.00) ...

#Error in Reports
Hi there, I get this error when there is no data to display in two different areas: 1) Where the sum and grand totals would be 2)The report requires the user to enter begin and end date... The "#Error" shows up where the date range would normally show up if there was data to display. I would like the users to be able to see the date range they entered so that they would not think they entered the wrong date and I would like the #Error to be replaced with zero where the totals are. Thanks! Toni Backdahl Copy your date criteria and paste in a calculated fields like this --- Sta...

Reporting non-budgeted items, CC billing period
Hi all, I have two questions for you experts: 1. I would like to track what I'm spending on non-budgeted items. Is it possible to get a report on all non-budgeted items? When I do a budget report the non-budgeted items appear as a single item called "Other Expense". I can select that item and see individual transactions but I would like to have a detailed report on them e.g. Spending by Category. Is this possible? 2. Is it possible to distinguish between billing period and payment date for a credit card? I have my credit cards managed by the DRP but there I can only enter a &q...

Modify Z Report
How can I eliminate the hourly sales from the Z report? -- billr Search the newsgroup, there has been a lot of discussion on altering the Z report. "billr3" <billr3@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FBE87BB2-8408-4467-AB57-F50F39D09C23@microsoft.com... > How can I eliminate the hourly sales from the Z report? > -- > billr ...

Passing field to a report
It doesn't help me on how to pass the accountnumber from CRM to a parameter in the report. This should be possible or ? Perhaps this article on MSDN will help you: http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/CrmSdk3_0/htm/v3d0usingparameters.asp "Jack" wrote: > Hi ! > > I have made a report and imported it into CRM. It is not a report taking > data from CRM but from an ERP system. > > The thing is I need to pass accountnumber to the report so that the report > shows data from the ERP system for only this account. > > Right now...

Find the first and last occurance of a report printed.
Hello, I have a wookbook that contains about 180,000 rows of data across 3 spreadsheets. The data is in Column A and Column B. In Column A I have Mainframe Report Number's and in Column B I have the dates the reports have printed. Column A repeats the report number for each date the report has printed as shown below. COLUMN A COLUMN B AA000001 6/23/06 AA000001 5/10/06 AA000001 10/02/05 AA000002 6/5/06 AA000002 5/10/06 AA000002 4/09/05 AA000002 3/12/04 AA000002 2/14/03 Is it possible to have a macro go thr...

Server busy error when printing envelopes.
We used Quickbooks 2010 & it transfers to our Word program when we print envelopes (Microsoft Office Word 2007). Word allows me to print one envelope then I get a "server busy" error. The message says that Word is busy and I need to choose "switch to" or "retry". I've tried both and I still cannot print the envelope. Quickbooks & Microsoft both want to charge me to just ask them what is wrong. Someone please help. Cannot run business without being able to print envelopes. Thanks! -- Lawnworks Inc. Make sure that you have the latest dri...

Saving a SSRS Report
Hi When saving a CRM 4.0 SSRS report the system gives it a default name of guid + report format. Is there any way to change the default naming convention please. Regards CRM_2008 I'm not sure how to change the default naming convension, but if you are wanting to make the report URL addressible by name you could manually upload the report to SSRS. It would sit outside of the CRM report list, but it would be addressible by name which can be handy if you are often overwriting the report with new versions. "CRM 2008" wrote: > Hi > > When saving a CRM 4.0 SSRS ...

ImageFrame Problem with Empty Reports
I am getting this "type mismatch" error when I try to open a report that has no records. The report normally displays a picture of the client if they have one or more records in the report. If they don't, it should be able to still open the report but just show no records. I have traced the source of the error to the following code in the pageheader of my report. ImageCyclist.picture=[picpath] The [picpath] is a field inserted in the pageheader that contains the pathname or link where the picture of the person is retrieved from. How can I prevent this error from appearing?? ...

Timesheet reporting
I'm currently studying how to use Project Server 2007 for time sheets calculation and reporting To calculate the timesheet cost, we will use the hours spent x resource rate (custom field in resource) by task and project. The cost will also be broken down by direct and indirect cost using the % (custom field in the project). However for certain type of projects (identified by a custom field in project), the direct and indirect cost is based on the % (custom field) in resources. Is it easily done using exsiting cube or data analysis provided by Project Server 2007 and how...

Is CRM 1.2 Reporting Pack mandatory between CRM 1.2 and SQL Reporting Services?
If I don't need the report pack, then I am not gonna install it and just work straight on SQL Reporting Services. Thanks. Hi Joe, The report pack is NOT mandatory. Take a look at this blog article to find out more information between the integration between SRS and CRM. http://ronaldlemmen.blogspot.com/2005/07/ms-sql-reporting-services-reports-for.html With kind regards, Ronald Lemmen Avanade Netherlands "Joe" wrote: > If I don't need the report pack, then I am not gonna install it and just > work straight on SQL Reporting Services. > > Thanks. >...

Outlook 2007 Error
I'm using MS Outlook 2007. Recently, I have difficulty responding to people's email to me. I hit Reply, typed my reply message and click Send. The followng error message pops up: Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. 553 sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5.7.1) Grateful if anyone can advise. Thank you Jimmy Jimmy Hsu <jimmyhsu@tifventures.com> wrote: > I'm using MS Outlook 2007. Recently, I have difficulty responding to > people's email to me. I hit Reply, typed my reply message and click &...

no more new fonts may be applied to this workbook error still
I have run the marco from both the MSDN page and from Jon Peltier's page on Font problems. http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/FixFonts.html But I still get the error. I am trying to use a macro to update all the charts and series in my workbook. I am also having a problem where I can not get a series by name or number. Any and all help would be appreciated. ...

Seeking Help, Report Services Error (CRM_locale issue), No Reports
I cannot get any reports to generate in CRM 3.0. The error below appears. The property ‘nullable’ of report parameter ‘CRM_Locale’ is set to false. However, the corresponding parameter (default) value is null or contains an empty string. (rsProcessingError) Get Online Help Can anyone please help with this as basically the system is useless without reporting. The reporting services seem to be available. I have searched everywhere but can find no solution. It seems to have appeared on this newsgroup a number of times but with no solution provided. ...

How to integrate crystal report with vc++
Hi all I am very new in the field forsoftware development. I have to integrate crystal reports with my vc++ application, which will distribute to clients. I find some stuff on net but i have some confusions. 1. what is best method(easy, quick to develop, and flexible in genrating reports) to integrate it, i.e crystal activex control, crystal automation server, crystal report engine, or some other else. 2. Is we can make crystal project(EXE) and integrate with my vc++ application, like data reports of vb. If yes, how can I, and for this what version of crystal report i have to use(i.e standar...

email error
I have been trying to send out an email to what I know is a valid email address and I receive the following error message. "550 not local host email.com, not a gateway" Any suggestions? ...

How to set up a spesific tablefield in the toptekst in a report
I trying to set up in the toptekst of a report the value that is in one spesific field in one of the tables in the database. Is that possible? Anybody got a hint? Yes, if you have a way of indentifying the record that the field is in. Put a text box in the Report's Header (is that what you meant by Top Text?) and in it type =DLookup("[FieldThatContainsValue]", "TableOrQueryThatContainsTheData","[IdentifyingField]=2") That's the rough idea. Of course, you will replace FieldThatContainsValue etc with the real name of your field. The formula I gave y...

Automating a report
Can you do a .bat file to schedule a report to run at specific time? Owner wants to come in in the morning and have several reports already ran and waiting for him. Thanks Amy, I cannot speak to a batch file, but take a look at a program called "Quick Macros" (http://www.quickmacros.com). I have a customer that uses this program to run a macro that will run reports on a schedule and print them, so they are waiting on him when he arrives in his office. Program license is 40.00 and updates are free. Kinnard "Amy" wrote: > Can you do a .bat file to schedule a rep...

UML Collaboration Diagram Error
I'm using Visio for Enterprise Architects SP1. In a UML Collaboration diagram when I try to connect two Classifier Roles via Association Role I keep getting the following error message: UMLE00080: Link1[AssociationRole] : [ClassifierRole - WFR1] - The association roles connected to the classifier role must match a subset of the associations connected to the base classifier. Thanks. ...

Bizarre problem
I had a Bizarre problem with Outlook(2002). It started filling up my Inbox with a message that one of my colleagues had sent out using the same account earlier in the day(She had sent an email from her computer from Outlook since we both have access to that email account). Every time I hit Send/Receive it just received the same email over and over again. I logged on to the Web interface and the email was not there, so it was not on my ISP's server. I closed Outlook and opened it again and it would still do the same thing. I rebooted my computer, opened Outlook and it quit doing i...