Dim intLineNumber As Integer

Dim intTopMargin As Integer

Dim ctl As Control

Dim intLineHeight As Integer

intNumLines = 12

intTopMargin = Me.Section(3).Height

intLineHeight = Me.Section(0).Height

For Each ctl In Me.Section(0).Controls

For intLineNumber = 0 To intNumLines - 1

Me.Line (ctl.Left, intTopMargin + _

(intLineNumber * intLineHeight)) - _

Step(ctl.Width, intLineHeight), , B

Next

Next

End Sub

My report needs to print blank rows (at least 12) after the last data is
printed. We have walk in clients that needs to be added in all our class
subjects in school.
I did put this on the event at "On Page", but it always print eventhough
there is data instead of printing after the last record.  I am now looking at
blank rows on top of my data. All the remaining pages looks good though.

Please help.
Thanks.
Ms. Confused

Gather the data that you need to print in a query. Create a second query
that returns only blank lines, Set it up so the number of blank lines is
what you need to fill the page. Make a union query out of the two queries.
Use the union query as the recordsource of your report.

Steve
santus@penn.com

"Ms. Confused" <Ms. Confused@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi All,
> I've used this code from Dwayne:
>
> Private Sub Report_Page()
>
> Dim intNumLines As Integer
>
> Dim intLineNumber As Integer
>
> Dim intTopMargin As Integer
>
> Dim ctl As Control
>
> Dim intLineHeight As Integer
>
> intNumLines = 12
>
> intTopMargin = Me.Section(3).Height
>
> intLineHeight = Me.Section(0).Height
>
> For Each ctl In Me.Section(0).Controls
>
> For intLineNumber = 0 To intNumLines - 1
>
> Me.Line (ctl.Left, intTopMargin + _
>
> (intLineNumber * intLineHeight)) - _
>
> Step(ctl.Width, intLineHeight), , B
>
> Next
>
> Next
>
> End Sub
>
> My report needs to print blank rows (at least 12) after the last data is
> printed. We have walk in clients that needs to be added in all our class
> subjects in school.
> I did put this on the event at "On Page", but it always print eventhough
> there is data instead of printing after the last record.  I am now looking
> at
> blank rows on top of my data. All the remaining pages looks good though.
>
> Please help.
> Thanks.
> Ms. Confused

0
Steve
2/2/2010 1:04:57 AM
There should be no need for code or a union query. Simply create a Report
Footer (or Group Footer) that is tall enough for you to add 12 horizontal
lines.

Duane Hookom
MS Access MVP

"Ms. Confused" <Ms. Confused@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi All,
> I've used this code from Dwayne:
>
> Private Sub Report_Page()
>
> Dim intNumLines As Integer
>
> Dim intLineNumber As Integer
>
> Dim intTopMargin As Integer
>
> Dim ctl As Control
>
> Dim intLineHeight As Integer
>
> intNumLines = 12
>
> intTopMargin = Me.Section(3).Height
>
> intLineHeight = Me.Section(0).Height
>
> For Each ctl In Me.Section(0).Controls
>
> For intLineNumber = 0 To intNumLines - 1
>
> Me.Line (ctl.Left, intTopMargin + _
>
> (intLineNumber * intLineHeight)) - _
>
> Step(ctl.Width, intLineHeight), , B
>
> Next
>
> Next
>
> End Sub
>
> My report needs to print blank rows (at least 12) after the last data is
> printed. We have walk in clients that needs to be added in all our class
> subjects in school.
> I did put this on the event at "On Page", but it always print eventhough
> there is data instead of printing after the last record.  I am now looking
> at
> blank rows on top of my data. All the remaining pages looks good though.
>
> Please help.
> Thanks.
> Ms. Confused

0
Duane
2/2/2010 2:35:16 AM
@Steve - thank you so much for your suggestion but I was avoiding union
queries.

@Duane -
Thank you and it did worked after manipulating the report footer,
a little on the detail section, and adjusting the section height.

Sorry for misspelling your name.

Until next time!!!!
Ms. Confused No More :)

"Duane Hookom" wrote:

> There should be no need for code or a union query. Simply create a Report
> Footer (or Group Footer) that is tall enough for you to add 12 horizontal
> lines.
>
> Duane Hookom
> MS Access MVP
>
> "Ms. Confused" <Ms. Confused@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hi All,
> > I've used this code from Dwayne:
> >
> > Private Sub Report_Page()
> >
> > Dim intNumLines As Integer
> >
> > Dim intLineNumber As Integer
> >
> > Dim intTopMargin As Integer
> >
> > Dim ctl As Control
> >
> > Dim intLineHeight As Integer
> >
> > intNumLines = 12
> >
> > intTopMargin = Me.Section(3).Height
> >
> > intLineHeight = Me.Section(0).Height
> >
> > For Each ctl In Me.Section(0).Controls
> >
> > For intLineNumber = 0 To intNumLines - 1
> >
> > Me.Line (ctl.Left, intTopMargin + _
> >
> > (intLineNumber * intLineHeight)) - _
> >
> > Step(ctl.Width, intLineHeight), , B
> >
> > Next
> >
> > Next
> >
> > End Sub
> >
> > My report needs to print blank rows (at least 12) after the last data is
> > printed. We have walk in clients that needs to be added in all our class
> > subjects in school.
> > I did put this on the event at "On Page", but it always print eventhough
> > there is data instead of printing after the last record.  I am now looking
> > at
> > blank rows on top of my data. All the remaining pages looks good though.
> >
> > Please help.
> > Thanks.
> > Ms. Confused

Adding hyperlinks with parameters

Reports only Show 10 Records
I notice that when you run a lot of the reports (eg Account Overview) there is only a maximum of ten records returned. This appears to be hardcoded as the report also states the fact in the footer. Any way around this? If the filter used on the report actually referred to, for instance, 25 Accounts how would you get all 25 reports? Maybe I am missing something. Thanks Cozy export that report to its rdl file and take a look through the reports source code which might tell you. Also make sure you also export any of its sub reports. ======================= John O'Donnell Microsof...

Scrolling rows
Ok, don't laugh. I want to know how to set up a row that will stay at the top of the screen when I scroll down the spreadsheet. An example would be Name, address, city, state, zip. I want to be able to keep these cells at the top when I scroll down looking at the data. Does this make sense? Thanks, C- If your Headings are in Row 1, click into Cell A2. Then go to Window | Freeze Panes. tj "C-" wrote: > Ok, don't laugh. I want to know how to set up a row that will stay at the top > of the screen when I scroll down the spreadsheet. An example would be Name, > ...

emailed report is blank
I want to email a report that will send info on the record that was just filled out and also save and clear the record for the next person. I have a couple problems. 1. the record is blank when it arrives in the email 2. the info is not erased. I have a button that "on click" has a macro attached to run the report and send it but I am not sure why the report is blank and where to put the code to clear the form. ...

ADDING A NUMBER

adding new records

When adding attachments...

How do I exclude data using the IIF statement in report builder
I have data in my dataset that I want to exclude in the average calculation for the final report (those with a key.value of 999). Here is how my statement is written but it is not returning any value. What am I doing wrong? =iif((Fields!MeasureID.Value = 1 or Fields!MeasureID.Value = 16) and NOT Fields!Key.Value = 999, round(Avg(Fields!CY_Rate.Value),0), iif((Fields!MeasureID.Value = 19 or Fields!MeasureID.Value = 20 or Fields!MeasureID.Value = 21 or Fields!MeasureID.Value = 22 or Fields!MeasureID.Value = 23 or Fields!MeasureID.Value = 24) and NOT Fields!Key.Value = 999, roun...

In Excel I have a workbook, and want to select all blank rows for.
I have a worksheet with around 19,000 rows, some of which are blank. It's a price list I do regularly. How can I select all blank rows and then delete them. It will take hours to do them all manually. Hi see: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/deleting.htm#DeleteBlankRows -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "HANDY ANDY" <HANDY ANDY@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:FC815E8C-813A-48EA-94A3-26E8B22F8EB4@microsoft.com... > I have a worksheet with around 19,000 rows, some of which are blank. It's a > price list I do regularly. How can ...

Adding ActiveX to dialog with wrapper

Adding alternate columns

Adding fields from a different query

Merge and Center Multiple Rows
I have two rows of numbers. After doing some comparisons, I want to send this spreadsheet to the customer with JUST the value for each column that we want them to see. Currently, we are going to the two side-by-side columns, deleting the number that we don't want them to see, then highlighting both cells and clicking on the merge and center button on the toolbar. This is all fine and dandy if you're doing one or two rows of data....but we've got pages and pages we have to do this to. My question is two-fold - I know about the STUPID error "The cell reference for a merged c...

Zeros to blanks in Office 2010
I am importing data into Excel from Crystal Reports and would like to set my Excel defaults so that all zeros are set to blanks - I can do this for one worksheet but since I am bringing in new data on a regular basis into different workbooks - I have to do it each time. Is there a way round this so that the default setting for all workbooks is that a zero will be displayed as a blank? Thanks Try the following. open the default excel template (usually located on this location) C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office14\XLSTART\ Create a new workbook. Delete all but one of the worksheets by ...

crystal reports issues...
Hi All, I have just gone through all the necessary steps to rebuild my aps database due to some other issues. This was easy enough and it originally looked as though everything was fixed as I was able to view reports in CRM. However, after clicking a few others, I get some reports complaining like this: CrystalReportViewer updateViewState failed Your request was cancelled. The necessary security privileges could not be verified. Please contact your system administrator And some others complaining like this: CrystalReportViewer Information is needed before this report can be processed. ...

AD Monitoring
Is there a listing somewhere of what all components in AD should be minitored, thresholds, etc...we are evaluating a monitoring solution and need this information to take a decision on the product to use Hello Sameer, For performance start here: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc961943.aspx Also see: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb727046.aspx Use the included links from: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc739728(WS.10).aspx Best regards Meinolf Weber Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and c...

Adding Terms & Conditions to the Quote Form
We have a client that would like to add their Terms & Conditions (T&C) text to the bottom of their GP Quotes. I've read that static text boxes in Report Designer can only be 80 characters, so that won't work as the T&C text is approximately 4-5 pages long. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to add this significant amount of text to a GP form? Thank you in advance. Scott No can do Scott - Report Writer is just not capable of this. The best solution is to purchase Accountable Software's Forms Printer - www.accountable.com. Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT, MVP East...

Please tell me that in Money 2006, Microsoft has finally fixed the bug where the payees in my downloaded transactions are automatically added to my payee list (this despite the fact that I've checked off the option "Confirm new payees"). This alone would be worth the upgrade. On the subject of 2006, does anyone know if Microsoft added the cookie jar concept to accounts? The cookie jar allows you to squirrel money away within an account. TIA greg.block@gmail.com wrote: >Please tell me that in Money 2006, Microsoft has finally fixed the bug >where the payees in my downlo...

Adding Collapse/Expand to Publisher 2003 items
Hi I'm trying to enter a text box which may be expanded/Collapsed as follows: > More Info... > Next Item... > More Info... When you want bla bla bla, do bla bla bla, > Next Item... Can anyone tell me how to implement it?! Thank you 'bla bla bla' is the sound of geckos mating - so the naturalists tell me. No, you cannot do what you want. Your answer is rude & arrogant. I don't know why would anyone put you in a position to Accept calls for help. Besides - I don't believe it can't be done. Please don't call again "*...

CListCtrl and row highlight
Hi All, I have a question regarding CListCtrl. When a list control has entries in it and a user clicks on a row (i.e. the control has focus) then that row is highlighted. However as soon as the control loses focus (i.e. a user clicks on some other control) then the row's highlight colour changes by default. Is it possible to disable this so that the row is still highlighted in exactly the same colour regardless of whether it has focus or not? Thanks in advance for any help anyone can pass on. Paul Hi, add style LVS_SHOWSELALWAYS Bye, Holger. Check the following example: http...