Active hyperlinks in Access 2007 Report

I am a long time Access user and I have a need to produce a report but within
the report are hyuperlinks to PDF files that are on a web site.  So, here is
the scenario - a user has a database on their local machine and they can
search the text of 1400+ different construction projects.

They submit a search request and receive back a report of all the responses
and within the answerset are hyperlinks to the actual PDF documents - but n
the report output the hyperlinks are DEAD!

Is there functionality to have LIVE hyperlinks??

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

Cannot access macros, security settings or VBA editor in OL 2003 #2
Hello all, I've run into a problem on 3 separate machines (of 75) where the user cannot access the macros, security settings or VBA editor in Outlook 2003. The menu items are there but clicking them has no effect. Researching this on the net there are various options. I've tried the detect and repair office and fully uninstalling and reinstalling Office to no avail. If I delete the user profile from the machine, and recreate it, or logon as another user, it starts working again. Does anybody have any ideas, I'd prefer not to have to go round each machine and reset the profil...

Can't access Publisher
After downloading Office Updates for my Office XP I found I could no longer open files on all Office products except Publisher which still worked. I used system restore to reverse this problem, but now Publisher won't open and says it can't find the patch packager. It still has two updates which can't be removed. Does anyone know how to solve this? Your help would be much appreciated. Might be this: You receive the "This patch package could not be opened" error message in Office 2003, in Office XP, or in Office 2000 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=k...

Hyperlinks Not Instant In 2007 ??
HI, I am using the new 2007 Beta 2 from Microsoft Excel, the problem I am having is that the Hyperlinks I used under 2003 were instant when you clicked on them, Using the same files in 2007 I have to hold down the Mouse button for a few seconds in order to activate the link (Hyperlink). Is there some type of setting to make the links instant like in 2003? thanks In Advance... And VERY HAPPY THIS SITE IS BACK UP AGAIN :) -- Mhz ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Mhz's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3598...

access 11-29-07
Hi.Can you please teach me how to lock my design view and add menu commands in add-ins tab.Your post will be very useful. ...

Active Tasks in Outlook Today
Is there a way to only display active tasks in Outlook Today ...

Internal e-mail activities are adding up
As people begin to use CRM and send internal e-mails regarding a particular entity we are seeing a HUGE number of activities adding up. It would be nice in the future if all internal e-mails regarding the entity would be summed up into one activity. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I ...

Outlook 2007 Can't Create Signature
I thought I'd add this here just in case someone had a similar problem: Pressing the signature button within Outlook 2007 options didn't cause the signature editor to appear (also the editor options didn't cause the editor options to appear) Fix: I'd noticed earlier in the day that I couldn't "view source" from within internet explorer. Deleting the temporary internet files fixed this, and the problems above. HTH Regards, Mark ...

Regarding Out look 2007
When ever I try to open MS Out look, I am getting the following message."The Add-in "Redemption Helper Outlook Extension"(C:\Program Files\Spam Blocker Utility\Bin\4.8.4.0\Redemption.dll)cannot be loaded and has been disabled by Outlook. Please contact the add-in manufacturer for an update.If no update is available, please uninstall the add-in". Please let me help in solving this problem. Thanks you have spamblocker installed and its not loading correctly. Either uninstall spamblocker or reinstall it. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook...

How can I create a PDF from a Visio drawing w/working hyperlinks?
When I print my 3-page Visio drawing to a PDF file, the hyperlinks do not work. The links seem to work fine within the Visio drawing. How can I get the links to work in the PDF? Thanks! and whose tool are you using to create your pdf files? al "sjgirl65" <sjgirl65@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7F8A102D-73F5-4DA9-841C-791BC63BAECC@microsoft.com... > When I print my 3-page Visio drawing to a PDF file, the hyperlinks do not > work. > > The links seem to work fine within the Visio drawing. > > How can I get the links to work in the PDF? &...

Recurring Service Activities / Items -- CRM 3.0 -- No capability?!
What's the rationale behind *not* having the ability to schedule recurring activities and service items? Have I missed something in workflows or some such? Thanks, ....dgg On May 25, 3:16 pm, David G <David G...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > What's the rationale behind *not* having the ability to schedule recurring > activities and service items? > > Have I missed something in workflows or some such? > > Thanks, > > ...dgg Hi David, Has anyone responded to your question? We are having the same issue and I'm hoping there is a solution avail...

Activity views 09-26-05
Folks When viewing the activities on an account or quote, there appears to be no obvious way to include the date of the activity in the view so it is difficult to determine when the activity was done - resulting in us having to open each and every activity to find the relevant one - and this is time consuming. Any ideas? Regards Gavin The current release of Microsoft CRM does not allow you to customize the activity views at least in a supported fashion. If you scan the archives of this group at groups.google.com for activity view you will find some unsupported methods. Microsoft CR...

Notified Office is Not Activated, but it is Activated
When my boss opens any of his Office 2007 products it notifies him that his copy of office is not activated. It has been activated and when I check it through Options it shows that it is activated, but the dialogue pops up each time the programs are opened. I have used the FixIt from KB 919895 to delete the Opa12.dat file which fixed a communications error in activatation, but the product still doesn't think it is properly activated when it is. ...

Email to Activity in queue
Hi, I have created a queue and I don't get any email activity from incoming mail. I have this configuration: - CRM Server: CRM 3 (CRMSERVER) - SQL Server: SQL 2000 sp4 (SQLSERVER) - Exchange Server: Exchange 2003 sp2 Cluster environment (EXCCLU1, EXCCLU2). I have installed the CRM-Email Router in both nodes (http://www.microsoft.com/dynamics/crm/using/deploy/clusteringexchangeservers.mspx) And I have created the queue in two steps: - Step 1: AD Account with Exchange Mailbox o SELF Allow “Associated external account” o CRMEmailEnabled (Custom Attribute...

Report needed
I needed a assistance to modify the inventory receipt report to show the Gross Profit for each item. This is required when the items are being received into the store. Can anyone assist? phillipd@hugginsgrenada.com Regards, Don This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_00F3_01C92F90.CDA8D600 Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="----=_NextPart_001_00F4_01C92F90.CDA8D600" ------=_NextPart_001_00F4_01C92F90.CDA8D600 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Don, Try this one attac...

Set Default View to Active Accounts
How do I set the default view to be Active Accounts for all users? I thought I had set it by going to Settings>Customizations>Customize Entities>Account>Forms&Views>Active Accounts>More Actions>Set Default. I logged out and logged back in and the default view was still set to My Active Accounts. Please Help. -- TC I hope you published the entity after making the change. Try an iisreset... Sam _______________ Inogic Innovative Logic Innovative solutions for your SME ERP/CRM products E-mail: crm@inogic.com Web: www.inogic.com -------------------------- &qu...

Charts in Access 07-09-07
I need to create a chart that presents the trend of the foreign exchange rate Where do I begin? Thank you, Samuel "Samuel" <samuel.shulman@ntlworld.com> wrote in message news:eZDkX8lwHHA.1168@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... >I need to create a chart that presents the trend of the foreign exchange >rate > > Where do I begin? I would export the data that you wish to use to an Excel range. Use the range as a source for an Excel chart. At least until Office 2007, Excel had a better implementation of the chart engine used by both programs. -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP ...

The value become wrong when get value by using AppleScript while other worksheet is active.
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I just want to send a bug report. Summary: The value become wrong when get value by using AppleScript while other worksheet is active. Description: 1. Create an AppleScript file with below script. tell application "Microsoft Excel" activate set OriginalWorkbook to workbook "Workbook1" set OriginalData to string value of column 1 of row 1 of worksheet 1 of OriginalWorkbook end tell 2. Launch Excel 2008 and create a Workbook called "Workbook1". 3. Enter time data "11...

Linking Excel Files in Access
I have 4 CSV files that I need to somehow link together so that I can query the data. I could manually add the data together but would prefer that is was linked via Access so that it can be automatically updated each month (via Peachtree). Some of the columns in each spreadsheet are the same (G/L Account, Amount, Date, and Description). If I could pull these 4 areas from each spreadsheet that would be perfect. My issue is (I think) that there is nothing unique about each line so Access cannot capture all. Access can automatically assign a unique number but it starts at 1 for...

SQL Server 2000 Report Pack for Microsoft CRM 1.2
Hi, I have a single server deployment of Microsoft CRM 1.2 in Small Business Server 2003. Where would I install the SQL Server 200 Report Pack for MS CRM? Is it in my current installation server (SBS 2003) or in a different workstation just like in the setup for Crystal Reports, wherein Crystal Reports 9.2.2 should not be installed in CRM server. Actually I have tried to install the Report Pack in my single server deployment but I encountered this error: object reference not set to an instance of an object I have already complied with the system requirements except for having the Visu...

activate, window activate?
Hi, I want code to fire when I deactive excel and select another program and then run again when I active excel again... Private Sub Workbook_SheetDeactivate(ByVal Sh As Object) Range("v3").Font.ThemeColor = xlAutomatic End Sub Tried several, what am I missing? Try this. Hope this helps! If so, let me know, click "YES" below. Private Sub Workbook_WindowDeactivate(ByVal Wn As Excel.Window) Range("V3").Font.ThemeColor = xlAutomatic End Sub -- Cheers, Ryan "John" wrote: > Hi, I want code to fire when I deactive excel an...

Resolution Activities
I am trying to pull resolution activities and whether they are won or lost? Which field stores this information? The Opportunity has a 'state' and 'staus reason' field - you should find that the State field is what you are looking for the 'status reason' is the 'why' (i.e why you won/lost). Guy. "EricaUW" <EricaUW@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:74837B1C-40CE-40C5-95A0-DE6D771C9C6E@microsoft.com... >I am trying to pull resolution activities and whether they are won or lost? > Which field stores this information? ...

SQL 2005 and reporting
Is there anything speciel that has to be done in this scenario on the same server ( CRM 3.0 ) Jack yes. Refer to page 15-6 of the Implementation Guide. "Additional Tasks Required if you use MS SQL Server 2005 on your MS CRM Server" "Jack" <jackdSPAM@jackd.dk> wrote in message news:%23bpw1mbeGHA.3900@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Is there anything speciel that has to be done in this scenario on the same > server ( CRM 3.0 ) > > Jack > What are the task? I've lost my guide... Is it available on the net somewhere? Thanks "Daniel Tan&...

Plain Text Emails From Outlook Web Access
Does anyone know how to send plain text emails from Outlook web access? The only options I can find are to send them using different fonts. Any ideas, please email at orlando@cybrzn.com Thanks! Well, considering OWA is HTML... you could configure it on the server - compose in HTML, convert to plain text when it's sent but it would apply to all messages. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Search for answers: http://groups.google...

Changing default from printing Entire Workbook to Active Sheets
In Excel 2007, is there a place to select the data to print? I have a user that when she goes to print a document, the 'print what' section of the print box defaults to 'entire workbook.' She wants it to default to 'active sheets.' Is there a setting in Excel or the Registry that I can edit? Thanks, John ...

Modified report indicator
I would be nice if there was a visual indicator that a report was modified. The windows have it, so why not the reports? Something next to the name in the header bar when printed to the screen would be good. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.m...