Access report date problem.

I have created a lot of graphs to show various information. The problem I'm
having is that I need the graphs to show the last 14 days of data. The
criteria I have used is >Now()-15. This seems to work fine until it comes to
the end of the month and then it will not cross over into the next month
untill it has 14 days for that month instead of, say, 23/5/10 - 6/5/10. it
only shows up to 31st. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

pinchin1 wrote:

>I have created a lot of graphs to show various information. The problem I'm
>having is that I need the graphs to show the last 14 days of data. The
>criteria I have used is >Now()-15. This seems to work fine until it comes to
>the end of the month and then it will not cross over into the next month
>untill it has 14 days for that month instead of, say, 23/5/10 - 6/5/10. it
>only shows up to 31st.

There is something else causing that problem.  Perhaps you
some calculation that compares the month of two dates or
your graph only displays one month or ...

BTW, I think you want to use >Date()-15
or >DateAdd("d", -15, Date())

--
Marsh
MVP [MS Access]

Restricting access to note attachments

Outlook Web Access AutoSignature

XPath problem with two xmlns
I have got file raport.rld which is an XML file generated by MS Reporting Services. The problem is: in this file are tags from two different namespaces xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/sqlserver/reporting/2003/10/reportdefini tion" xmlns:rd="http://schemas.microsoft.com/SQLServer/reporting/reportdesigner" when I'm trying to use XPATH to get <teble> tag it doesn't work. (the result is empty) I've removed All tegs like <rd:TypeName>System.Int32</rd:TypeName> Now all is working fine but what to do when I have tags from two different...

Access 2003 and Access 2007 Synchronization

Excel Row to Access Columns

Outlook Express(6.0) INBOX Problem
I have a problem with M.S Outlook Express where I appear to have ten messages permanantly stuck in my INBOX.No matter how many times I try to access them or do a send/receive they remain "stuck" in there.I think this may have something to do with my McAfee Internet suite(8.0) which I have just had to reinstall.I have tried disabling all elements of Mcafee in case one of these is inhibiting the "release of my O.E INBOX , but still no joy.Do I have to reinstall Outlook EXpress and if so will I lose all my e mails etc.I can in the mean time send and receive E mails as per normal a...

Access

access mail on WEB

access or mount mirrored hard disks

CRM v4 Accessibility Improvements

Access Database In Great Plains

Upsizing Access to SQL Server 2000

DATE update, on Save?
The only file, (in Doc Libr), does not have today's date. ? Is there some setting I need to make? ...

Outlook Web Access #19

Memory Problem
Hi While using new and delete operator for eg) for(i=0;i<condition;i++) { nFileSize=GetFileSize; if(nFileSize>=10000) { DWORD size=10000; DWORD dRemaining=nFileSize%size; HANDLE hFile; hFile=::CreateFile (filename,GENERIC_WRITE,FILE_SHARE_WRITE,NULL,CREATE_ALWAYS ,FILE_ATTRIBUTE_NORMAL|FILE_FLAG_WRITE_THROUGH,NULL); for(int i=size;i<=nFileSize;i+=10000) { ...

displaying the Day from a date
I have a field on my form that displays a date like 2nd April 2007 is there a way to display the day as well eg Monday 2nd April 2007 Thanks very much SImon Set the Format property of the text box to: Long Date That should show the day and date (depending on how you have Long Date defined in the Windows Control Panel, under Regional Settings.) You can also show the day in another text box with the Format property set to: dddd -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users - http://allenbrowne.com/tips.html Reply to group, rather than allen...

Frustrating problem with Windows Media Player
I opened Windows Media Player today and went to minimize it while I did other things, and it informed me that it would revert to it's miniplayer mode (the thing where it moves to the right side of the taskbar and makes a miniature player; not skin mode) and I checked the box that says "don't show me this message again" I don't even know why it was telling me this, since that is what it has until now always done, since I had already gotten that message and ok'd it ages ago. When I clicked "Ok", it did not revert to the miniplayer at all, and now...

Printing problems
My computer is running Windows XP with 384MB of RAM, and I am using Publisher 2000. I am printing to a HP color laserjet 5 which HP does not offer any drivers on thier site for this printer and Win XP. The HP driver site for this printer says that the driver was included into Windows XP. The printer is connected using the parallel port. I have cropped a picture of a group of teens and made three pictures out of the one and added some text to create a publicity flier. I accomplish this by inserting the picture and then making 2 copies of it and then I crop each one to make 3 dif...

Accounting with Ms Access

Outlook 2000
Please hear me out and I hope anyone has an answer. There is a guy who sends our company an email with a couple of attachments and at the bottom of the email he has a disclaimer that just says stuff like 'This email is intended for whoever and it is private or whatever' anyways I can open this message up fine and download the attachments or anything he sends. Same with everyone else except for one lady downstairs. She has Outlook 2000 and she can view everyones emails fine EXCEPT from this guy. What happens is the message is nothing more than that disclaimer then there is the...

BP3 Site Settings access