Access 2007 Saving report in RTF - Pictures do not display

I'm using Access 2007 and deploying a small app with the runtime.  One of the
choices for saving a report is to use the RTF format - which makes it
viewable in WORD.  However, the sole picture in the report - which is saved
in a control of the Type ATTACHMENT does not display when the file is opened
in WORD.  It will however, print when the record is printed.  This seems to
be odd to me - how do I get the picture to display with the rest of the
record in WORD ?  I cannot use the bound object control as I get the OLE
server not registered, and running the regexe tool will not correct that
problem - even though it reports success.  Op system is XP Pro. Thanks for
your assistance!
Greg Greene

I know in previous versions of Access, the export to RTF feature was not
capable of exporting graphics. I don't think that that behaviour was changed
in Access 2007.

--
Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
http://I.Am/DougSteele

"Greg" <Greg@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I'm using Access 2007 and deploying a small app with the runtime.  One of
> the
> choices for saving a report is to use the RTF format - which makes it
> viewable in WORD.  However, the sole picture in the report - which is
> saved
> in a control of the Type ATTACHMENT does not display when the file is
> opened
> in WORD.  It will however, print when the record is printed.  This seems
> be odd to me - how do I get the picture to display with the rest of the
> record in WORD ?  I cannot use the bound object control as I get the OLE
> server not registered, and running the regexe tool will not correct that
> problem - even though it reports success.  Op system is XP Pro. Thanks for
> your assistance!
> Greg Greene

0
Douglas

Restricting access to note attachments

Outlook Web Access AutoSignature

Access 2003 and Access 2007 Synchronization

Excel Row to Access Columns

Access

access mail on WEB

access or mount mirrored hard disks

word 2007 document prints every other line of text.
word 2007 document started printing every other line of type as of yesterday. Document shows okay in print preview, but prints incorrectly. If Print Preview appears OK and you are using an Inkjet printer, I would suspect that you have a problem with the ink nozzles in the printer. -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a paid consulting basis. Doug Robbins - Word MVP, originally posted via msnews.microsoft.com "bh" <bh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C2A0B201-CA31-4482-B538-B...

CRM v4 Accessibility Improvements

Access Database In Great Plains

Upsizing Access to SQL Server 2000

DATE update, on Save?
The only file, (in Doc Libr), does not have today's date. ? Is there some setting I need to make? ...

Outlook Web Access #19

Sequential Number Generator, Saving, and Linking
Hello, not totally familiar with Excel and trying to accomplish th following within our sales department: 1. We have two basic Excel files that we have to access on a share drive every time we issue a quotation: FILE A: This is an Excel quotation form already built. FILE B: This lists out the existing quotations that have been issued listed by reference number. It includes basic fields like 'Sale Person', 'Product' and 'Date', etc. Every time we issues a quote we fill out the nessary information i FILE A, reference FILE B to determine the next sequential number. W s...

Saving to CD from Publisher
Help! First time Publisher user... trying to do a rush school yearbook project for 50 kids... I am using the Microsoft Office Package version, so not full version of Publisher?, preinstalled on my computer with the Office 2003 package and Windows xp 2002 version OP. When I try to save my 12 page project to D drive (which I use all the time to save and to and from) it says: "Incorrect Function" and then new box "You do not have access to the folder "d". See your administrator for access to this folder." HOW FRUSTRATION... I AM THE ADMINISTRATOR OF MY COMPUTER...

View settings for open/save dialogs ?
Helo, Running windows 7 pro 64bit. I want to select certain icon view setting for open/save dialogs for all files/dirs. For now I was able to set custom view for certain file/dir - but all others are forced details view. I want to set them all at once and permanently. How do I do that ? Main explorer window customizes ok. thanks Vilius ...

Reporting on MS Project Server in java
Hello, I am trying to use MS Project server PSI in java. I could create java stubs by using the wsdl. Now if I want to see all the projects, I couldn' find any API in the Project Web Service. I couldn't find any help related to the same. Is there any way where I can get list of Projects availaible in MS Project Server or do I need to go through the reporting database route? I wanted to use the WEB SERVICE route as I dont have to worry about the security. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance, Milind. Milind: The correct place to ask developer questions ...

Mocrosoft Outlook 2007
I have had my computer for about 3 months and all of the sudden everytime I reply to an email in Outlook it freezes up the whole program. The only way to unfreeze it is to restart my computer. Any help out there. I have a Dell desktop wtih Vista. Do you have a program called Outlookaddinsetup in Control = Panel->Programs->Uninstall? If yes, uninstall it. --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. =20 After furious head scratching, Donovan ask...

Accounting with Ms Access

How do I print query parameters on the report?
I'll try to keep this short. I have created a query with multiple parameters. I want to print reports showing invoices to a specified customer between certain dates. When I run the query, it is set up to enter the customer name first, and then type the beginning date of the invoice period, and then type the ending date of the invoice period. I have that part down okay. When I print the report, I want the date parameters that I typed in for the query to appear on the printed report. I created a text box in Design View on the report, and for the Control Source, I entered the sam...