Access 2007 leap year error

I have Office 2007 Sp 1 installed.
When I attempt to create a report based on a query which has the following
code:

Between [Forms]![frmMonthlySelector]![StartDate] And
[Forms]![frmMonthlySelector]![EndDate]

where [StartDate]  and [EndDate] are fields in the form frmMonthlySelector;

For dates between 1/1/08 and 1/31/08 I get a full report including items
that have a date of 1/31/08.
However, when I enter dates between 2/1/08 and 2/29/08 the report shows
dates only from 2/1/08 and 2/28/08 and leaves off 2/29/08.
As a test I entered static values, ie:
Between #2/1/08# And #2/29/08#j
The report once again left off any items with a date of 2/29/08.

"Millicent" <Millicent@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have Office 2007 Sp 1 installed.
> When I attempt to create a report based on a query which has the following
> code:
>
> Between [Forms]![frmMonthlySelector]![StartDate] And
> [Forms]![frmMonthlySelector]![EndDate]
>
> where [StartDate]  and [EndDate] are fields in the form
> frmMonthlySelector;
>
> For dates between 1/1/08 and 1/31/08 I get a full report including items
> that have a date of 1/31/08.
> However, when I enter dates between 2/1/08 and 2/29/08 the report shows
> dates only from 2/1/08 and 2/28/08 and leaves off 2/29/08.
> As a test I entered static values, ie:
> Between #2/1/08# And #2/29/08#j
> The report once again left off any items with a date of 2/29/08.

Have you tried

Between #2/1/08# And #3/1/08#

If so how does that work?  Does it include 3/1 or not?

Tom Lake

0
Tom
3/2/2008 6:32:53 PM
Millicent wrote:

>I have Office 2007 Sp 1 installed.
>When I attempt to create a report based on a query which has the following
>code:
>
>Between [Forms]![frmMonthlySelector]![StartDate] And
>[Forms]![frmMonthlySelector]![EndDate]
>
>where [StartDate]  and [EndDate] are fields in the form frmMonthlySelector;
>
>For dates between 1/1/08 and 1/31/08 I get a full report including items
>that have a date of 1/31/08.
>However, when I enter dates between 2/1/08 and 2/29/08 the report shows
>dates only from 2/1/08 and 2/28/08 and leaves off 2/29/08.
>As a test I entered static values, ie:
>Between #2/1/08# And #2/29/08#j
>The report once again left off any items with a date of 2/29/08.

Double check the date field in the table to see if the 2/29
record(s?) have a time part.  If the field is set using the
Now function or users might enter a time part, then it will
be after midnight on 2/29

A safer way to do that criteria would be:

  >= [Forms]![frmMonthlySelector]![StartDate] And
  < [Forms]![frmMonthlySelector]![EndDate] + 1

--
Marsh
MVP [MS Access]

"Tom Lake" wrote:

> "Millicent" <Millicent@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > I have Office 2007 Sp 1 installed.
> > When I attempt to create a report based on a query which has the following
> > code:
> >
> > Between [Forms]![frmMonthlySelector]![StartDate] And
> > [Forms]![frmMonthlySelector]![EndDate]
> >
> > where [StartDate]  and [EndDate] are fields in the form
> > frmMonthlySelector;
> >
> > For dates between 1/1/08 and 1/31/08 I get a full report including items
> > that have a date of 1/31/08.
> > However, when I enter dates between 2/1/08 and 2/29/08 the report shows
> > dates only from 2/1/08 and 2/28/08 and leaves off 2/29/08.
> > As a test I entered static values, ie:
> > Between #2/1/08# And #2/29/08#j
> > The report once again left off any items with a date of 2/29/08.
>
> Have you tried
>
> Between #2/1/08# And #3/1/08#
>
> If so how does that work?  Does it include 3/1 or not?
>
> Tom Lake

Marshall, thank you, your suggestion worked!

"Marshall Barton" wrote:

> Millicent wrote:
>
> >I have Office 2007 Sp 1 installed.
> >When I attempt to create a report based on a query which has the following
> >code:
> >
> >Between [Forms]![frmMonthlySelector]![StartDate] And
> >[Forms]![frmMonthlySelector]![EndDate]
> >
> >where [StartDate]  and [EndDate] are fields in the form frmMonthlySelector;
> >
> >For dates between 1/1/08 and 1/31/08 I get a full report including items
> >that have a date of 1/31/08.
> >However, when I enter dates between 2/1/08 and 2/29/08 the report shows
> >dates only from 2/1/08 and 2/28/08 and leaves off 2/29/08.
> >As a test I entered static values, ie:
> >Between #2/1/08# And #2/29/08#j
> >The report once again left off any items with a date of 2/29/08.
>

> Double check the date field in the table to see if the 2/29
> record(s?) have a time part.  If the field is set using the
> Now function or users might enter a time part, then it will
> be after midnight on 2/29
>
> A safer way to do that criteria would be:
>
>   >= [Forms]![frmMonthlySelector]![StartDate] And
>   < [Forms]![frmMonthlySelector]![EndDate] + 1
>
> --
> Marsh
> MVP [MS Access]

Does this still happen it happend to me to but now its not if it is ill try
to help!
"Millicent" <Millicent@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have Office 2007 Sp 1 installed.
> When I attempt to create a report based on a query which has the following
> code:
>
> Between [Forms]![frmMonthlySelector]![StartDate] And
> [Forms]![frmMonthlySelector]![EndDate]
>
> where [StartDate]  and [EndDate] are fields in the form
> frmMonthlySelector;
>
> For dates between 1/1/08 and 1/31/08 I get a full report including items
> that have a date of 1/31/08.
> However, when I enter dates between 2/1/08 and 2/29/08 the report shows
> dates only from 2/1/08 and 2/28/08 and leaves off 2/29/08.
> As a test I entered static values, ie:
> Between #2/1/08# And #2/29/08#j
> The report once again left off any items with a date of 2/29/08.

0
Brendon

Digital ID keeps prompting to access Protected Storage when sending message
I'm testing a Verisign Digital ID to "sign" my email. I must have chosen an option when installing the Private Key (or something) to put it in Protected Storage. Now whenever I attempt to send an email I get a notice (popup) saying "Application is attempting to access item from Protected Storage" (or similar text). Is there a way to tell Windows (2k or XP) that Outlook 2002 is "trusted" to use this key when sending email? Otherwise, is there a way to change how my Private Key is stored so that it (hopefully) still secure, but Outlook doesn't continue t...

Outlook 2007 & IMAP
I've added an IMAP account to my Outlook 2007 (in addition to my main Exchange account). Right now, all incoming mail is in the Inbox. All sent mail is in the Inbox. And deleted messages don't get deleted... they stay in the Inbox with a line through them. I'd like to have sent messages go to a Sent folder, and deleted messages go to a Deleted folder. How do I massage Outlook to accomplish this? -- * John Oliver http://www.john-oliver.net/ * "John Oliver" <joliver@john-oliver.net> wrote in message news:slrni0ap57.t2...

Error 553 using Outlook 2007 and Vista
Hello. I'm getting the following error using Outlook 2007 and Vista: 553 sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5.5.3 - chkuser) When I test the account settings, it's fine. I can recieve just fine, and the only outgoing messages without this error are for recepients with my same domain. I've turned off my antivirus and windows firewall. Still this doesn't work. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 550 errors usually mean you're not authenticating properly, or you're attempting to use an SMTP server other than the one your ISP provides. ...

How to hide the status bar in Office 2007? Slow message sending.
Hello! How to hide the status bar in Excel 2007 and in Office 2007? Why does Outlook 2007 send message window appear in 30 seconds after sending a small file from an Office program or choosing the send command from the file context menu? Sincerely, Dima Hi Dima, The control to turn off the status bar through the user interface in the ribboned Office apps has basically been turned off. If you right click on the status bar you may note that there are quite a few choices of items you can have displayed there. For the send message window there may be a delay depending on how your antivirus...

Reporting Services Permission Error
Recently I migrated our CRM Databases to a server running SQL 2005 from a box running SQL 2000. Our CRM Server is on a different box - and this box (CRM Server) is running reporting services for CRM. I updated the config file in Reporting Services to reflect the new server name. When running reports, I now get the following error: An error has occurred during report processing. (rsProcessingAborted) Get Online Help Query execution failed for data set 'DSNumandCurrency'. (rsErrorExecutingCommand) Get Online Help SELECT permission denied on object 'fn_GetFormatStrings',...

Money 2000
I have been using Money 2000 for some time and just recently started getting the following message whenever I try entering a transaction with a new payee: "Money could not write to your Money fiel. The operatoin cannot be performed or another application finished this task before you. Please try again." Any idea what is the cause and fix for this problem? In microsoft.public.money, Dominique Guillard wrote: >I have been using Money 2000 for some time and just >recently started getting the following message whenever I >try entering a transaction with a new payee: >...

Error Message in Outlook 2003 #5
Hi all, I Open a mail-item folder such as Inbox and click the New button on the Standard toolbar A blank Message form for creating a new outgoing email message appears. I Complete the Message form and send the message or so I think. I seem to get another dialog box that tells me I cant send as there is a message open already. Any suggestions, cheers, andy. ...

error: An open operation on table "SY_Pathnames" has caused an unknown error (161)
Hi Friends, I have a Windows 2000 Server and MS Great Plains Dynamics installed on Pervesive SQL Server running on the same hardware machine. The machine also had Exchange 2000 Server. The Exchange 2000 was moved to another machine and uninstalled. The problem: After the uninstallation of Exchange 2000, the Great plains users are getting the following error "An open operation on the table "SY_Pathnames" has caused an unknown error (161)". i.e. only one user can login to the Great Plains application at a time. Currently they have a license for 4 users, but only on...

Exchange 2007 Mail Quotas
Hello, My compnay will be moving from SendMail to Exchange 2007 in the near future. I have no experience with Exchange, and I have some questions on mail quotas. We currently do not use quotas for users mail boxes on the Sendmail server, and my guess is the boss will have me keep it that way when we go to exchange. I figured I should be prepared just in case so I wanted to know the following: At what level are the mail quotas applied? for instance, does everyone in a particular Storage Group or Mail Database have to share the same mail quotas? Or can you give particular people in...

Access SMTP Server
Hello, We've recently signed up for off-site mail filtering and our provider has instruced us to edit the "Allowed to use" paramter of the default SMTP server to only include pc's on our LAN and the IP address of our mail filter. (gets our email first, filters it, then forwards to us.) Is this correct? The end result is we only want mail coming from one source but everyone on the subnet to be able to send out, including the server. Thank you, On Fri, 27 May 2005 15:17:13 -0400, "Somedude" <cbell5724@[nospam]wideopenwest.com> wrote: >Hello, > >...

Project 2007 Local and Enterprise Custom Fields
My company uses local custom fields in project plans for views and gantt bar customization. These fields are populated using project guide/vba. We would like to have these fields available in the Project Server reporting database to use with custom reports. Is there a way to make the local custom fields visible? You can migrate the custom fields to enterprise fields. Why not do that? -Jack "Andrea" <user@msgroups.net/> wrote in message news:%23qpDzIZjKHA.2188@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > My company uses local custom fields in project plans for views and gantt > bar ...

Paradox Export from Access
Hi All I have written a middleware application for IBM-U2 to a bookkepping Software which is using paradox-tables I can Import everything, convert it to the bookkepping-format but... The Problem is that the Journal.db ( the bookkeeping lines) has not index and it has a .mb file attached for graphic (which is not used, but the paradox.table has 5 field for it). If I export the Access table to Paradox this 5 fileld are vanishing and the bookkepping-software doesn't work anymore. Does anybody know a posibility to to make a true-paradox file wihout Delphi? I don't find any referenc...

error on opening outlook XP
I had to reinstall and now when I open I contantly get the following Microsoft Outlook Can't load speech recognition files. Microsoft Outlook cannot install the necessary files due to Windows installer error 1606. Feature ID not registered. I have checked in Knowledge base and have not been able to find anything. Any help would be greatly appreciated. ...

Access 2007 system Tables
Can anyone tell me how to hide the System tables in Access 2007? I can right click on them and select hide, but they are still visible. I would prefer that I didn't see them at all until I need them - which is very rare. I just can't find the equivalent of Tools/Options/view in 2007. I appreciate any help you can give me! Thanks. Right click title bar of the nav pane > navigation options... > uncheck 'show system objects' Sascha "SevenS00" <SevenS00@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:16273F2A-29B6-4DF9-BA60-EFFA7F1261F0@microsof...

Restricting access to an Exchange Mailbox
Hi - I want to restrict the number of Outlook clients accessing a particular mailbox to ONE. Could somebody point me to the appropriate part of Exchange which might help me here please? (assuming Exchange is the right place to start with!) Thanks -- Ian You manage mailbox permissions under the Exchange Advanced tab of the mailbox-enabled user and click "Mailbox Rights". "Grumpycrab" <BDAGWBYUXPFT@spammotel.com> wrote in message news:1e44f078.0407260107.566fe68b@posting.google.com... > Hi - I want to restrict the number of Outlook clients accessing a > parti...

Problem accessing multiple shared calendars
When a new user profile is first created on the computer for the user they can access as many shared Calendars as they have access too. The user exits outlook and starts it up again, they can only access one calendar in addition to their own. They open one calendar, then when the try to access another they get the message "The Calendar Folder Can not be found". If the user exits and restarts outlook once again, they can access their calendar, and they can then access the calendar they just got the error message on previous, but they can not access any others. Basically the...

exchange 2007 reconnect
Hello UserA wanted UsersB mailbox. diabled both exchange mailbox and then reconnect userB to userA. UsersA is prompted for userB AD login info. the only way around this was to give userA sendas and full rights to the userB mailfile. Is there another way to fix it. ? what will happen when the AD account for userB is deleted for AD? ...

Problem installing Office 2007 Enterprise Edition
I have downloaded this three times. (Four actually, but it didn't work the first time) I have tried to install several times. It goes through the process, has me put in my Product Key, but when it gets to a certain point I get the message that there was an error during setup. There are no details about what the error is. I have a trial edition of Office 2007 that I cannot delete through Add/Remove Programs. I have deleted Office 2003 (also a trial version, I believe) I read another user's post that said my IT department at work should support this, but I haven'...

Access programming and Open Office Calc
Hi I have written a large application in Access 2003. In some parts of the system I have coded it to output reports to Excel. The problem is, I distribute this application to 50 pcs and not all of them have Excel installed. I was hoping to re-write the application to output to Open Office Calc. Is there VB script anywhere to give me pointers on how to do this? Please help. If Im right off track here, can you sudjest any other ways of running an application which outputs to Excel but only when Excel is present. Thanks in advance To be honest I've never encountered a computer that had A...

DPM 2007 access denied errors
A couple days ago we had to reboot one of our servers (not nicely) and now DPM needs to run a consistency check with the server to correct/sync any changes, but it has been failing every time it tries. Here is the error details: Type: Consistency check Status: Failed Description: DPM encountered an error while performing an operation for \\?\Volume{2d49d72a-ae80-11dd-bf9d-806e6f6e6963}\Documents and Settings\Administrator.MEDIBASE\Cookies\administrator@at.atwola[2].txt (ID 2033 Details: Access is denied (0x80070005)) End time: 1/29/2010 9:41:56 AM Start t...

Outlook 2002 error message #6
I get an error message that cites 0x80042108 sending and receiving error. What's the fix? Thank you! ...

"Memory" errors in Publisher 2002
A customer reports that Publisher 2002 was running fine. Now the program will open, but whenever you do anything (open a file, click Help/About, etc.) you get an error message: The instruction at "0x00000000" referenced memory at "0x00000000". The memory could not be "read." The hex numbers change. I can find nothing about this specific behavior in the MS knowledge base. I removed and reinstalled the product but to no avail. Any ideas? Thanks Mike Possibly corrupt printer driver. Try shorting the name of the printer to 8 characters. If that does no...

Excel 2007
I have had Excel 2007 for a little over a year. A few weeks ago, I noticed that when I double-clicked on an Excel spreadsheet from within Windows Explorer, Excel opened but the workbook did not. Neither did the "Book1" workbook. It looked just as Excel would look if you opened it and then exited the workbook, leaving the application open. If Excel is opened in this manner and then I double-click a second time on the workbook, then it opens. I do not think that this is related to SP1, but SP1 was automatically installed on 4/11/08. I cannot recall if this problem cropped u...

Where is Microsoft Exchange Server in Outlook 2007?
I have a Palm TX. I'm trying to synchronize it with Outlook2007. Palm's help FAQ apparently refers to Office XP saying to activate Microsoft Exchange from Tools. What is the work-around for Outlook2007? EdC Exchange is a corporate mail server. If you are using a POP3 or IMAP account, it is irrelevant. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. How to ask a question: http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 After furious head scratching, OldManEd asked: | I have a Palm TX. I'm trying to synchronize it with Outlook2007....

Outlook Web Access still shows old Time Zone information in Option
We are running Exchange 2003 SP2 and have updated our front end servers with the CDO patch for DST, however when you go into Outlook Web Access and click on Options, and scroll to the Current Time Zone entry, it still shows : (GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada); Tijuana I have verified this to be the case on 3 different servers running OWA - none of the newly defined timezones are listed in this drop-down list. How do we get this list to refresh so that the new Pacific Time Zone is listed? I have the same situation, here are the specifics: Windows server standard 2003 SP1 KB931836...