Access 2007 does not duplicate Access 2003 action

I have a report designed in Access 2003. It forces a new page every time
Group(0)'s value changes. That's what I want.

When I move this file from my XP desktop to my Vista desktop (do not
convert) and run it in Access 2007, the Group(0) does not forced a new page
when its value changes.

How do I correct this?

Ed

0
OldManEd

Suggestions:

1. If you have not yet done so, add your database's folder as a trusted
location under:
    Office Button | Access Options | Trust Center | Trust Center Settings

2. What view are you using for your report?
Access 2007 has a new Report view and a Layout view.
The code in the report's events will not run in these views.
Try Print Preview.

"OldManEd" <econgleton@snet.net> wrote in message
>I have a report designed in Access 2003. It forces a new page every time
>Group(0)'s value changes. That's what I want.
>
> When I move this file from my XP desktop to my Vista desktop (do not
> convert) and run it in Access 2007, the Group(0) does not forced a new
> page when its value changes.
>
> How do I correct this?
>
> Ed

0
Allen

Restricting access to note attachments

Outlook Web Access AutoSignature

Access 2003 and Access 2007 Synchronization

Hot link in office outlook 2003 inoperatable
When I click a hot link in my Outlook 2003 I don't get any action, what settings do I need to make this happen, I always could perform this in Outlook Express all versions. Hot Links that are in blue letters. John in Ks ka0mow wrote: > When I click a hot link in my Outlook 2003 I don't get any action, what > settings > do I need to make this happen, I always could perform this in Outlook > Express all versions. Hot Links that are in blue letters. John in Ks You mean a "Hyper link, not a "hot" link. Have you installed IE7? -- Registered Linux User no 24...

Excel Row to Access Columns

Access

access mail on WEB

Outlook 2003 setup
Thanks for the help so far, everyone. Is there a way to get outlook to send/receive email from a free yahoo account? Ta. Check out this site: http://www.ypopsemail.com/ "cameleonkelle" <cameleonkelle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9FA06750-130F-44EA-B114-063B88DC6FC9@microsoft.com... > Thanks for the help so far, everyone. > Is there a way to get outlook to send/receive email from a free yahoo > account? > Ta. ...

access or mount mirrored hard disks

word 2007 document prints every other line of text.
word 2007 document started printing every other line of type as of yesterday. Document shows okay in print preview, but prints incorrectly. If Print Preview appears OK and you are using an Inkjet printer, I would suspect that you have a problem with the ink nozzles in the printer. -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a paid consulting basis. Doug Robbins - Word MVP, originally posted via msnews.microsoft.com "bh" <bh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C2A0B201-CA31-4482-B538-B...

CRM v4 Accessibility Improvements

Access Database In Great Plains

Charts Excel 2003
I have several Dynamic Charts that plot daily data and a Month to date value. I show the data table. I am using line charts, and adding a Trendline. How can I show the Month To Date value without having it affect the daily trendline? You shouldn't include the MTD value as part of the daily value series. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions Peltier Technical Services, Inc. - http://PeltierTech.com _______ "Gringarlow" <Gringarlow@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8CD46CAB-4A3F-457A-8C6B-03FF488C0011@microsoft.c...

Upsizing Access to SQL Server 2000

Outlook Web Access #19

duplicate messages in exchange
Hi everybody Everytime I restart the server, the exchange server resends old e-mails , two months far, could you tell me why is this happening? I t only happens with accounts that work with PST files. ...

Cannot attach vCard file to Sugnature in Outlook 2003
If I try using a vCard for signature in Outlook 2003 I receive an error message: "Can't create file: xx.vcf. Right-click the folder you want to create file in, and ten click Properties on the shortcut menu to check your permissions for the folder" On Oct 15, 1:44=A0pm, nickolay.co...@gmail.com wrote: > If I try using a vCard for signature in Outlook 2003 I receive an > error message: > > "Can't create file: xx.vcf. Right-click the folder you want to create > file in, and ten click Properties on the shortcut menu to check your > permissions for the fol...

adres labels, from excel 2003 ?
Hello, can I writhe adress labels from excel 2003 ? if i can, please tell me how . Thank you ! -- Greetings from Dorthe Hi, The easy way if you have your names and addresses in Excel, is to use Word. Go to Tools/Letters and Mailings. Use your Excel file as the data source. Dave url:http://www.ureader.com/msg/10356353.aspx -- Greetings from Dorthe "Dave Curtis" skrev: > Hi, > > The easy way if you have your names and addresses in Excel, is to use Word. > Go to Tools/Letters and Mailings. > Use your Excel file as the data source. > > Dave > >...

Outlook 2003 Crash After Install Office 2003 SP3
Hi, My Outlook Crashed regully after I install the Office 2003 SP3. it says: outlook has encountered a problem ans needs to be close. we are sorry for the inconveniences . please tell microsoft about this problem . and not any more information that I can get. it happens when I read mail. write mail or any time. what is the problem ? does it means SP3 shouldnot be installed? -- Gordon I'm running Office/Outlook 2003 SP3 just fine. Couple of thoughts to get you started... 1) Run the inbox repair tool (scanpst.exe) against your *.PST file(s) 2) Exclude the .PST file extension from r...

E-mails Missing in Outlook Express 2003
My E-mail messages were compacted this afternoon and now all of my E-mail messages dated from 1-12-07 to today 03-22-07 are missing. How can I retrieve them? -- Ray10X10 This is a Office Outlook newsgroup. You should repost this to the = Outlook Express newsgroup. Meanwhile here is a snip from a post by Bruce Hagen MVP-OE <snip> The bak files are created in the Recycle Bin when you compact,=20 OE uses dbx files which are the ones backed up as bak files. . If you are using OE, this is how to restore dbx (bak) files. All e-mail items may be missing when you start Outlook Express...

Mocrosoft Outlook 2007
I have had my computer for about 3 months and all of the sudden everytime I reply to an email in Outlook it freezes up the whole program. The only way to unfreeze it is to restart my computer. Any help out there. I have a Dell desktop wtih Vista. Do you have a program called Outlookaddinsetup in Control = Panel->Programs->Uninstall? If yes, uninstall it. --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. =20 After furious head scratching, Donovan ask...