Access 2007 and PDF bookmarks

I need to produce a PDF report from Microsoft Access 2007 where my groups
turn up as PDF bookmarks in the final PDF-file. In Word the hiearchy will
automatically produce bookmarks, but I can't find a simular function in
Access where a control automatically is used as basis for bookmarks. Can
anyone help?

Outlook 2007 opens slow
I have a pritty fast system running Windows 7 Untimate 64 and outlook 2007 opens realy slow. I do have a large PST. How can i get it to open faster? Some times it does and some times its realy slow. Thanks, Dennis "Dennis" <Dennis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0DE89DF8-3AED-412D-B139-548057FDDCB8@microsoft.com... >I have a pritty fast system running Windows 7 Untimate 64 and outlook 2007 > opens realy slow. I do have a large PST. How can i get it to open faster? > Some times it does and some times its realy slow. How large is the ...

Access 2007 database hosted on Share Point 2007 server
I would love to see an example of an Access 2007 database hosted on a Share Point 2007 Server. I hear thatyou can actually host the database on the Share Point Server...but I would love to if all of the functionality is truly there, most importantly Forms. If anyone knows of an example that I could check out...that would be FANTASTIC!!! H0MELY, I don't think it is as you envisage. Yes, you can publish an Access 2007 database to a SharePoint site. This makes the application available to anyone who has access to the site. *But*... it is really just stored in a document librar...

OWA Access #8
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000C_01C5AD64.535CE960 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I added a new server to my exchange site and moved some users to the = server they now can not access there mail with OWA. Externally the url = indicates that they are on the new server but they get the page can not = be displayed message. Internally the page loads but your prompted to log = on twice. how do I resolve this.=20 ------=_NextPart_000_000C_01C5AD64.535CE960 Content-Type: text/html; char...

Access violation from CWinApp::InitInstance (involving message boxes)
Has anyone noticed the strange behavior of a message box causing an access violation? I have searched the newsgroups but there seems to be no major discussion about it. Onc thread only had 2 messages and it did not contain a solution. Here is the environment, and please bear with me because my company does not allow printing source code from a project. I am using Visual C++ .NET to develop an MFC SDI application. In the CMyApp::InitInstance() method I have code like this: CWinApp::InitInstance(); // Initialize a global resource if(!<obtain a resource>) { CString ErrorMessage(&...

Pub 2007 Can't edit Pub 2003 files.
Just d/l Publisher 2007 Trail to my Vista Home (hate it!) box. I can open and view Publisher 200x files but can't edit, change, move anything. Any help? Paul Did you activate the trial version? -- JoAnn Paules Microsoft MVP - Publisher How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375 "Paul" <Paul@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B961450A-F717-46E9-8608-7DA73CD8F369@microsoft.com... > Just d/l Publisher 2007 Trail to my Vista Home (hate it!) box. I can open > and view Publisher 200x files but can't edit, change, move any...

Any way to suppress flickering of a datasheet? (Access 2003)
Hi, This is about an alternative to the property Painting of the Form class. As documentation says, this property has no effect when the form is in datasheet view. It is very sad (for example, because our users are getting sick of unnecessary flickering in response to a call to Recalc method). Is there any reasonably maintainable and reliable trick (like using Windows API or something) to circumvent this problem? Thanks, Yarik. I have never noticed any flickering of the screen, but that may be because I have lots of memory and a good video card. You might try using: Echo Off to procee...

Add in Compatibility with Outlook 2007
Hi all, If it is the wrong forum, where i posted, please ignore it. We have an addin application developed using VS 2003 on Outlook 2003. This is a VS COM addin, and works perfect on Outlook 2003. We used Office XP PIA. I have not tried Office 2007 yet. But can any one tell me is the same addin build will work on Outlook 2007. Or what are the complecacies if not. I am really afraid, do I need to develop all the stuffs again with VSTO or some other technology. Please suggest. thanks in advance. sumit If your addin runs in Outlook 2003 it should run in Outlook 2007. You'll have to ...

Can I create a macro in Outlook 2007?
I started to get 3000 to 4000 spam a day. I set up a rule marked it priority, etc, made it first on the list and it does not run. I have to run it manually . I thought if I could make a macro, make a button on the toolbar, then click instead of going through al the 'rulles and alerts" clicks to run the rule. ANy thoughts? I see macro but only runs ones that are already created. If I create a macro in Word or Excel, it does not have "rules and alerts" in it so I can't create it. I tried help, but there is no info , just blocking, etc of macros tiy What...

Outlook 2007 copying email 1 to email 2 in contacts
I am running XP Pro and recently started to use Office 2007. I also use Plaxo to synchronise contacts, calendar etc. I have noticed that in some of my contacts, even though I start of with only Email1 field filled, after a while I end up with contents of email1 field before copied to email 2 and even email 3. I even exported the contacts to Excel and deleted the contacts in Outlook, deleted the email1 and email2 fields in the Excel field then imported back to Outlook. After some use, the same things happen. I have also noticed some duplication within the Categories (I would have more t...

Beter WEB Access Login page like OWA
Is there a third party add-on or a option from Microsoft to add a better web access login page like Exchange OWA has? I want to publish this via the internet for remote sales users, but wont do this until I can secure it via SSL. I am working right now on a SSL certificate for this process but would rather use a process like Forms Authentication in OWA. Any ideas? ...

\\Pro\(D) is not accessible. You might not have permission
\\Pro\(D) is not accessible. You might not have permission to use this network resource. Two PC on wireless router MSHOME workgroup. WinXP Prof. SP3 PRO and WinXP Home SP3 HOME. Both pings each other and access Internet. HOME connects to printer connected to PRO. PRO can access all the drives and files on HOME. Home can access Floppy drive (A) and CD-RW drive and DVD-RW drives and open files. PRO has got two HDD each partitioned into two. C:System, D:Data, E:Pagefiles,F:Programs. MY DOCUMENTS is moved from C to D HOME can not access any of the HDDs or files. It gets the abov...

Access 97 DataBase Size After Importing to new Access 2000 Database
Hi, I have recently migrated a backend Access 97 mdb file to Access 2000 version, i could not just convert using database utilities Convert Database, so I created a blank database in access 2000, and imported all the tables to new Access database, the number of tables and records in both database versions looks like same to me, but the initial access 97 version database size is 280MB, later new access 2000 version database size is just 13MB, can any one please tell me why the size difference is so much between two versions. Thanks, VT Hi VT, Probably your Access 97 mdb hadn't bee...

Outlook 2007 Beta Catastrophic Failure
Hi all, I have bee having problems with my Outlook 2007 Beta failing to start open - running WinXP Home with 1.25Gigs Ram. All other Office 2007 components work OK. The flash screen comes on - the outline of Outlook itself comes on and then everything just disappears. Outlook continues to be seen in the system tray on the bottom right - but as soon as I hover over it - it disappears. If I click Outlook again - the option to launch Safe Mode comes up. When I say yes - the same thing happens - flash screen --> blue outline for Outlook --> and Poof! The third time I click - an opti...

A2000ReportToPDF seems does not work on Access 2007
I use lebans A2000ReportToPDF on Access 2003 and it works fine. However, when I use Access 2007 to open my Access 2003 database, A2000ReportToPDF seems not working. Any one know how to fix it? The website does not metion Access 2007. I know Access 2007 has own PDF button but the ribbon is not easy to configure and it's not automatic. http://www.lebans.com/reporttopdf.htm Can you be more specific on what the error is? If you are running under XP then there is a security issue will calling Adobe Reader to display the newly created PDF file. My routine does save the converted repo...

Learning to Use Word 2007 as a Blind Person
I'm transitioning from Word 2000 to 2007 and would like to know if there's a way for a blind user like me using the screen-reading program called JAWS 10 )from Freedom Scientific) to learn Word 2007 quickly and thoroughly. Thank you for your feedback! I don't mean to be dismissive, but sighted people have a lot of trouble making the transition from the older Word interface to that of 2007. I don't know anything about the screen reading program, but frankly I don't see it helping you learn 2007 *quickly*. It took me over a year to become comfortable with 200...

reminders on outlook 2007 using two calendars
we are using Outlook 2007. We each have a personal calendar and have now created a division calendar for our office to add dates. We want a reminder to appear as it does in our personal calendar. The personal calendar will send remindes, but not the division calendar. Is there a way to have two calendars send reminders? Thanks. -- pat "pat" <pat@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FAF6D3B2-6B45-4D4E-97D3-931D87F01A67@microsoft.com... > we are using Outlook 2007. We each have a personal calendar and have now > created a division calend...

Outlook 2007
I upgraded from Outlook 2003 to 2007 yesterday on my home pc - connected to the net via a cable modem. With 2003, when I closed Outlook, nothing would send and receive so I could check mail during the day via the web (at work) or on my phone. With 2007, even with Outlook closed, it's still sending and receiving email. I did see in the help file that you can set it to send/receive every 1440 minutes - but when I'm travelling, I never want it to connect at home - until I get home and tell it to. How can I set Outlook NEVER to send/receive when it's closed? Thanks, Susan susankr...

Access 2003 and SQL2000 Table Problems
I'm using Access 2003 as my client for updating tables in a database install on a SQL 2000 Server. All of the tables have the same user permissions and were created by the same user. Here is the rub. The SQL 2000 server/Access 2003 combination allows editing and insertion of records in some of the tables but not in others. Where do I start? I'm just trying to use ACCESS 2003 to open the table and edit, delete and insert new records for all tables in the database. Thanks I'd first contact the administrator and check to see if there are permissions granted on all tables....

Outlook Web Access stuck on "Loading..."
It seems that most of the users on my LAN are experiencing issues with Outlook Web Access on a brand new install of Exchange Server 2003. When the page first starts loading up, the inbox section just stays stuck on "Loading..." and never gets no further. My own machine seems to be the only one not doing this. I've tried all the obvious things like clearing the cache and cookies, both through IE itself and manually too. >From doing a google search, it seems that many people are having this problem, but not many are giving a working solution. Has anyone experienced and succ...

Word 2007 Malfunctions
I am running MS Office 2007 on Windows 7. Word runs very, very slowly and frequently malfunctions. Print menus and other menus appear transparent and unusable. Sometimes docs saved to the server cannot be changed. When using spell check in Outlook, it can take two+ minutes to spell check a brief email equivalent to a half page of text on an 8.5" x 11" sheet of paper. There appears to be some kind of problem in the interface with Windows 7 and MS Office. Please send ideas for solving this problem. It is most irritating. ...

Excel 2007 texture fill of chart data series columns
I need a way to use fill type to distinguish columns in a column chart for a black and white publication. Ideally, this would be the traditional horizontal, vertical or diagonal stripes or dots or checks. The only fill options I seem to get in 2007 Excel are shading, colors, or "textures", none of which really fulfill my needs. Is there any way to access the traditional stripes or dots from previous versions of Excel? Hi, The UI for that feature was removed in xl2007 but this addin provides a method of doing pattern fills. http://www.andypope.info/charts/patternfills.htm ...

Sending e-mail from Access
After searching all morning and finding a lot of messages about codes (SendObject) and macros (which I know nothing about), I finally found Wayne's answer (below) on how to send e-mails to individual contacts in our Contact Management database (which I created based on a sample CM database I downloaded from Microsoft.) It works great!! However, I already have over 900 email addresses in my EmailAddress field (we have over 1600 records, but many are missing this data). Is there an easy way to add "MailTo:" in front of the ones already in the database? Also, the Contac...

Office 2007
locast installed Office 2007 on a new WIndows 7 machine. The installation went through without error. But now I cannot open any of the Office 2003 files. The error I get is as below. The files are on a local drive and not read only. Excel cannot open the file <filename>. The document may be read-only or corrupted. <filename> cannot be accessed. THe file may be corrupted, located on a server that is not responding or read only. Please help. Thanks much. Are you the owner of the folder in question? omsoft wrote: > locast installed Office 2007 on a new ...

I upgraded Outlook 2003 to 2007, now the program will not open up
I upgraded a trial version of Office Small Business Edition 2003 to Office Small Business Edition 2007. Everything except my Outlook program works. When I try to start Outlook, the error message indicates that Microsoft Contact Manager has experienced a problem and needs to close. I uninstalled Office 2007 and lost everything related to Office 2003. Any thoughts or suggestions? WillR <WillR@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I upgraded a trial version of Office Small Business Edition 2003 to > Office Small Business Edition 2007. Everything except my Outlook > progra...

Access as a Front-End
I am wanting to use either MySQL or SQL Server as a back-end to a MS Access front-end. Furthermore, I need to be able to use this front-end over a Wireless router. I know that by default MS Access does not leand itself to wireless connections but have been told it can be done if changes are made...? Can someone give me a little guidance on the matter. Perhaps refer a good article or site that covers this subject to get me going in the right direction. Thank you, QB In the 18 years that I have been working with Access, I have helped clients fix 8 data corruptions. The f...