Access 2003 - Memo field problem

Hello,

I have a memo field in a data entry form, which is extracted by query to a
report.  The problem I have is that not all of the data appears in the
report.  It is set to "can grow", but the area assigned in the report has
plenty of room for the contents of the memo field.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Abay

0
Abay

See:
    Truncation of Memo fields
at:
    http://allenbrowne.com/ser-63.html

"Abay" <abcd@aol.com> wrote in message

> I have a memo field in a data entry form, which is extracted by query to a
> report.  The problem I have is that not all of the data appears in the
> report.  It is set to "can grow", but the area assigned in the report has
> plenty of room for the contents of the memo field.

0
Allen
8/16/2007 7:13:09 AM
Many thanks Allen .. that solves my problem.

Your help is much appreciated.

Abay

> See:
>    Truncation of Memo fields
> at:
>    http://allenbrowne.com/ser-63.html

> "Abay" <abcd@aol.com> wrote in message
>>
>> I have a memo field in a data entry form, which is extracted by query to
>> a report.  The problem I have is that not all of the data appears in the
>> report.  It is set to "can grow", but the area assigned in the report has
>> plenty of room for the contents of the memo field.

0
Abay

Cannot access "Send As" and "BCC"
Hey Everyone! This is a strange one. One workstation at one of our clients (Outlook 2003) cannot access the dropdown options menu to show either the BCC field or the Send as field. Has anyone seen this before? Thanks! Matt Gibson - GSEC In news:OLDnY3yeFHA.256@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl, Matt Gibson <mattg@blueedgetech.ca> typed: > Hey Everyone! > > This is a strange one. One workstation at one of our clients > (Outlook 2003) cannot access the dropdown options menu to show either > the BCC field or the Send as field. > > Has anyone seen this before? > > ...

Outlook Mobile Access Problem

Emailing in excel 2003 02-26-10

Outlook2k7 over VPN Out of Office Assistant problem
User's computer is not a member of the domain. Mail flows and all looks good till you start the OOF thing. It will just tell you it cannot connect to the server because it's currently unavailable. Now when we add autodiscover.domain.com pointing to the Exchange server to the host file of that computer it works but why? Without it when you run a test it will tell you that a Srv Record lookup for domain.com FAILED (0x8004010F) or Local autodiscover for domain.com FAILED (0x8004010F) yaro Hello yaro, Thanks for your post. The error 0x8004010F usually means MAPI_E_NOT_FOU...

Frontpage 2003 or Publisher 2003 ?
Which one should I use? I am not familiar with Publisher. I am familiar with FrontPage. What kind of support is needed on the server side for a web ? cgi? etc. Any info or a link to some info appreciated. Hi Cracker Jacks (cjacks<nospamz)@verizon.net), in the newsgroups you posted: || Which one should I use? I am not familiar with Publisher. I am || familiar with FrontPage. What kind of support is needed on the || server side for a web ? cgi? etc. Any info or a link to some info || appreciated. I recommend FrontPage 2003. FrontPage 2003 doesn't REQUIRE FrontPage Server extensions,...

problem with signature
I am trying to create a simple signature for my HTML mails, with a link to my website.I want it to be a hover link, no underline. I have made a very simple HTML in Dreamweaver, and all the appropriate attributes and styles are set via CSS. It looks and works fine on my browser. But when I select it as my signature file in OL2003, hover link property disappears and it reverts to the dreaded underline link. Any ideas how achieve this? TIA ...

Outlook 2003

cmbo box on subform fills fields on form when chkbx is yes
I have a multi-tabbed form that details bid data ranging from pricing to contact info to departmental notes. Page two has a subform listing general contractors to whom we bid. One bid may have 10-15 contractors listed. When a purchase order is issued from one of these contractors I select a checkbox indicating that GC. I would like the opening page on this tabbed form to show the address and contact info for that GC when the checkbox is yes. Is this possible? -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-formscoding/200803/1 On Mar 17, 3:04=A0p...

Excel Crash

Outlook 2003 Contact data

Globally change part of a field
I have a text field that holds the file location of a picture. The content looks like this: H:\Access Data\Personnel Pictures\picturefile.bmp The "picturefile.bmp" is different for every record. Everything preceding it is identical in all records. I've moved the folder with all the pictures to a new location and need to update this field to the following: S:\Everyone\Member Database\Personnel Pictures\picturefile.bmp So basically, I need to swap out "H:\Access Data" for "S:\Everyone\Member Database" in every record. How so? Thanks in advance. Jer...

How to realize communication problem?
Hello everybody. I am working on a project in which I read/write data via rs-232 from/to my Windows application to/from an microcontroller. Now, my boss wants me to write a library which he can use for different microcontrollers. This library should store any changes of data. So the desired microcontroller should just be able to pick up the data. You can think of it this way: Me, representing the Windows application, put a sheet of information into a drawer. A buddy of mine, (representing a microcontroller) can go to the drawer an pick up the sheet for further treatment. So, my quest...

OWA problems #6
Users from outside the firewall can logon succesfully into OWA interface, their mailbox opens, but in the reading pane the only message is "loading..." Also no other functions of OWA interface seems to work (new, contacts...) as well as log off button. However if I try to access OWA from inside the company everything is fine. Windows 2000 Server SP4 Exchange 2003 SP1 On Thu, 6 Oct 2005 11:33:14 -0700, "Ducukm0" <Ducukm0@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Users from outside the firewall can logon succesfully into OWA interface, >their mailbox opens, but in t...

filling a field in a continuous form with a field from a table
I have a form with the fields: date, client, atty, time, billable and description. All these fields update the Time Sheet Table. I want the atty field to automatically take the attorney's name from the table Attorney which contains one field called Atty. So for I can only figure out how to use a combo box to chose the Attorney table field. You could set the default value of the control using DLookup(). =DLookup("Atty","tblAttorney") This could be a locked combo box that displays whatever value you want or can derive from tblAttorney. -- Duane H...

Problems getting to server?
I have a customer who is saying that if he tries to get to a email server I am running, he can't get to it on the 1st attempt using Outlook Express. He has to browse to a web page that I am hosting, view that page. Then open OE, and his email will work fine. Has anyone heard of this, and have any solutions? Thanks, Steve Ask in an Outlook Express forum. This is an Microsoft Office Outlook forum. Outlook Express is family of Internet Explorer and Outlook of the Office family. Here is the link for the right forum http://communities.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.asp?icp=Internet...

MDI childframe problems
To create a maximized mdi child frame I tried this: BOOL CChildFrame::PreCreateWindow(CREATESTRUCT& cs) { if( !CMDIChildWnd::PreCreateWindow(cs) ) return FALSE; if (IsWindow(m_hWnd)) { ShowWindow(SW_SHOWMAXIMIZED); } return TRUE; } The window is opened maximized but the minimize/maximize/close buttons are missing. When I open a 2nd document and click on windows | tile the behaviour turns back to normal. Can someone tell what's wrong here? cs.style |= WS_MAXIMIZE didn't work either. It's opened in normal size. TIA, Hans Do this in ActivateFrame: void CChildFrame...

Format for Flashcards for MS Word & PPS 2003
Can anyone help me in sending me a Flashcard template so as to learn Chinese Characters, Pinyin, English. Compatible with MS Word 2003 & Power Point 2003. Any Tips or Ticks or general Knowledge in this area to improve learning through Flash Cards is more than Welcome. ...

Outlook 2003
Just upgraded from Outlook 2000 to Outlook 2003. Everything seems to be working OK !! BUT ! On the Outlook Today screen no images are shown. If I go into the customise option, there are no images shown for the various styles. Also any changes I make in Outlook today options are not saved.. Any Ideas ??? ...

From Outlook 2000-2003 No How To (keep calendar,addresses,etc.) ?
Since 2002, I've been using Outlook ... I've recently been conviced to change to Outlook 2003 (in french.) Now I have lost my calendar (past, present, future), my address book, my list of blocked websites, etc. and there seems to be NOTHING in the help files saying "welcome to Outlook 2003 ... here's how you go about NOT LOSING EVERYTHING !" ... instead I've spent 5 + hours finding out how to import my "Rules", and realizing that I don't even know where my calendar, addresses, etc are stored ! Even better, I can now authorize entire domains as &...

Some lines of text in Excel field do not wrap text. Please help.
Within a field with the wrap text checked, some of the lines of text do not wrap properly in the column. How can I correct this? Please help. Thank you. ...

access 2000 >> access 2002
Hi, i have disigned a Access 2000 Application which works=20 well. When opening this with Access 2002 the OnDirty- Property of some Forms doesn=B4t work. The fields are=20 filled by code, but it works with Access 2000. Has anyone=20 an idea? ...

Logon problems
Hi, I was having some problems with a whole host of trojans that had taken a hold of my computer. I did have uptodate antivirus and it was effective in finding and removing them, however one of them always managed to evade this and would bring up a message once I had logged on. Its process name was winupdate86.exe which was always in the folder System 32 in the Windows folder. this process blocked the task manger and the registry editor but with Windows defender i was able to look at the currently running programmes and see that it was this winupdate86.exe that was the cause. ...