Access 2003 SP 2
Windows XP SP 2

I have created a report (rptFuelmanByForeman) that is based on a Query
(qryFuelmanByForeman).  I have created a form to select (or enter) a
date range that then filters the report based on that date range and
populates transactions between those dates.  I have created two text
boxes on the report that display the start date (txtStartDT) and end
date (txtEndDT) entered in the  date select form.  The control source
on the date boxes on the report is
"=Forms.frmFuelmanByForeman.txtEndDate" & "...txtStartDate".  In
Preview mode, the dates display fine; however, when I print the report
the date fields show #Name?

In the query I have the TRANSDATE set with a criteria of "Between
[Forms].[frmFuelmanByForeman].[txtStartDate] And [Forms].
[frmFuelmanByForeman].[txtEndDate]" and I have a non-visible text box
on the form for TRANSDATE, but I don't really believe either of these
have anything to do with the dates not showing up when the report is
printed.

Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Eric

0
flightoftheseabird

Try changing the WHERE clause's criterion to this (use ! instead of .):

--

        Ken Snell
<MS ACCESS MVP>

<flightoftheseabird@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Access 2003 SP 2
> Windows XP SP 2
>
> I have created a report (rptFuelmanByForeman) that is based on a Query
> (qryFuelmanByForeman).  I have created a form to select (or enter) a
> date range that then filters the report based on that date range and
> populates transactions between those dates.  I have created two text
> boxes on the report that display the start date (txtStartDT) and end
> date (txtEndDT) entered in the  date select form.  The control source
> on the date boxes on the report is
> "=Forms.frmFuelmanByForeman.txtEndDate" & "...txtStartDate".  In
> Preview mode, the dates display fine; however, when I print the report
> the date fields show #Name?
>
> In the query I have the TRANSDATE set with a criteria of "Between
> [Forms].[frmFuelmanByForeman].[txtStartDate] And [Forms].
> [frmFuelmanByForeman].[txtEndDate]" and I have a non-visible text box
> on the form for TRANSDATE, but I don't really believe either of these
> have anything to do with the dates not showing up when the report is
> printed.
>
> Any assistance is greatly appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> Eric

0
Ken
9/11/2007 9:39:40 PM
Also, make the same change (replace . with !) in the textboxes'
ControlSource expressions.

--

        Ken Snell
<MS ACCESS MVP>

"Ken Snell (MVP)" <kthsneisllis9@ncoomcastt.renaetl> wrote in message
> Try changing the WHERE clause's criterion to this (use ! instead of .):
>
> Between [Forms]![frmFuelmanByForeman]![txtStartDate] And
> [Forms]![frmFuelmanByForeman]![txtEndDate]
>
> --
>
>        Ken Snell
> <MS ACCESS MVP>
>

> <flightoftheseabird@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> Access 2003 SP 2
>> Windows XP SP 2
>>
>> I have created a report (rptFuelmanByForeman) that is based on a Query
>> (qryFuelmanByForeman).  I have created a form to select (or enter) a
>> date range that then filters the report based on that date range and
>> populates transactions between those dates.  I have created two text
>> boxes on the report that display the start date (txtStartDT) and end
>> date (txtEndDT) entered in the  date select form.  The control source
>> on the date boxes on the report is
>> "=Forms.frmFuelmanByForeman.txtEndDate" & "...txtStartDate".  In
>> Preview mode, the dates display fine; however, when I print the report
>> the date fields show #Name?
>>
>> In the query I have the TRANSDATE set with a criteria of "Between
>> [Forms].[frmFuelmanByForeman].[txtStartDate] And [Forms].
>> [frmFuelmanByForeman].[txtEndDate]" and I have a non-visible text box
>> on the form for TRANSDATE, but I don't really believe either of these
>> have anything to do with the dates not showing up when the report is
>> printed.
>>
>> Any assistance is greatly appreciated.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Eric

0
Ken
9/11/2007 9:41:35 PM
Ok I did that, still not working.  I did notice that I don't have a
WHERE clause in my query.  It is a HAVING statement.

SELECT domEmployee.FirstName & " " & [LastName] AS CardholderName,
Sum(tblFuelman.AMOUNT) AS SumOfAMOUNT, domMCCDesc.MCCDESC,
tblFuelman.TRANSDATE
FROM domMCCDesc INNER JOIN (domEmployee INNER JOIN tblFuelman ON
domEmployee.EmployeeID=tblFuelman.CARDHOLDER) ON
domMCCDesc.ID=tblFuelman.MCC_DESC
GROUP BY domEmployee.FirstName & " " & [LastName], domMCCDesc.MCCDESC,
tblFuelman.TRANSDATE
HAVING (((tblFuelman.TRANSDATE) Between Forms!frmFuelmanByForeman!
txtStartDate And Forms!frmFuelmanByForeman!txtEndDate) And
((domEmployee.FirstName & " " & [LastName]) Not Like "keri*"));

Anything else I can try?

On Sep 11, 2:41 pm, "Ken Snell \(MVP\)"
<kthsneisllis9@ncoomcastt.renaetl> wrote:
> Also, make the same change (replace . with !) in the textboxes'
> ControlSource expressions.
>
> --
>
>         Ken Snell
> <MS ACCESS MVP>
>
> "Ken Snell (MVP)" <kthsneisllis9@ncoomcastt.renaetl> wrote in messagenews:eInKzwL9HHA.464@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
>
> > Try changing the WHERE clause's criterion to this (use ! instead of .):
>
> > Between [Forms]![frmFuelmanByForeman]![txtStartDate] And
> > [Forms]![frmFuelmanByForeman]![txtEndDate]
>
> > --
>
> >        Ken Snell
> > <MS ACCESS MVP>
>
> > <flightoftheseabird@gmail.com> wrote in message
> >> Access 2003 SP 2
> >> Windows XP SP 2
>
> >> I have created a report (rptFuelmanByForeman) that is based on a Query
> >> (qryFuelmanByForeman).  I have created a form to select (or enter) a
> >> date range that then filters the report based on that date range and
> >> populates transactions between those dates.  I have created two text
> >> boxes on the report that display the start date (txtStartDT) and end
> >> date (txtEndDT) entered in the  date select form.  The control source
> >> on the date boxes on the report is
> >> "=Forms.frmFuelmanByForeman.txtEndDate" & "...txtStartDate".  In
> >> Preview mode, the dates display fine; however, when I print the report
> >> the date fields show #Name?
>
> >> In the query I have the TRANSDATE set with a criteria of "Between
> >> [Forms].[frmFuelmanByForeman].[txtStartDate] And [Forms].
> >> [frmFuelmanByForeman].[txtEndDate]" and I have a non-visible text box
> >> on the form for TRANSDATE, but I don't really believe either of these
> >> have anything to do with the dates not showing up when the report is
> >> printed.
>
> >> Any assistance is greatly appreciated.
>
> >> Thanks,
> >> Eric

0
flightoftheseabird
9/11/2007 10:36:55 PM
What I do for reports in these circumstances is to add calculated fields to
the query for the parameter values, and bind textboxes on the report to
those calculated fields so that the values are more easily displayed on the
report -- too many problems, I've found, with having a report read from a
form that may not be open any more:

SELECT domEmployee.FirstName & " " & [LastName] AS CardholderName,
Sum(tblFuelman.AMOUNT) AS SumOfAMOUNT, domMCCDesc.MCCDESC,
tblFuelman.TRANSDATE, Forms!frmFuelmanByForeman!txtStartDate
AS TheStartDate, Forms!frmFuelmanByForeman!txtEndDate
AS TheEndDate

> Ok I did that, still not working.  I did notice that I don't have a
> WHERE clause in my query.  It is a HAVING statement.
>
> SELECT domEmployee.FirstName & " " & [LastName] AS CardholderName,
> Sum(tblFuelman.AMOUNT) AS SumOfAMOUNT, domMCCDesc.MCCDESC,
> tblFuelman.TRANSDATE
> FROM domMCCDesc INNER JOIN (domEmployee INNER JOIN tblFuelman ON
> domEmployee.EmployeeID=tblFuelman.CARDHOLDER) ON
> domMCCDesc.ID=tblFuelman.MCC_DESC
> GROUP BY domEmployee.FirstName & " " & [LastName], domMCCDesc.MCCDESC,
> tblFuelman.TRANSDATE
> HAVING (((tblFuelman.TRANSDATE) Between Forms!frmFuelmanByForeman!
> txtStartDate And Forms!frmFuelmanByForeman!txtEndDate) And
> ((domEmployee.FirstName & " " & [LastName]) Not Like "keri*"));
>

> Anything else I can try?
>

> On Sep 11, 2:41 pm, "Ken Snell \(MVP\)"
> <kthsneisllis9@ncoomcastt.renaetl> wrote:
>> Also, make the same change (replace . with !) in the textboxes'
>> ControlSource expressions.
>>
>> --
>>
>>         Ken Snell
>> <MS ACCESS MVP>
>>
>> "Ken Snell (MVP)" <kthsneisllis9@ncoomcastt.renaetl> wrote in
>> messagenews:eInKzwL9HHA.464@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
>>
>> > Try changing the WHERE clause's criterion to this (use ! instead of .):
>>
>> > Between [Forms]![frmFuelmanByForeman]![txtStartDate] And
>> > [Forms]![frmFuelmanByForeman]![txtEndDate]
>>
>> > --
>>
>> >        Ken Snell
>> > <MS ACCESS MVP>
>>
>> > <flightoftheseabird@gmail.com> wrote in message

0
Ken
9/11/2007 11:50:42 PM
Try this and in the report textbox use =[txtEndDate] & "..." &
[txtStartDate].
SELECT domEmployee.FirstName & " " & [LastName] AS CardholderName,
Sum(tblFuelman.AMOUNT) AS SumOfAMOUNT, domMCCDesc.MCCDESC,
tblFuelman.TRANSDATE, Forms!frmFuelmanByForeman!txtStartDate AS
txtStartDate, Forms!frmFuelmanByForeman!txtEndDate AS txtEndDate
FROM domMCCDesc INNER JOIN (domEmployee INNER JOIN tblFuelman ON
domEmployee.EmployeeID=tblFuelman.CARDHOLDER) ON
domMCCDesc.ID=tblFuelman.MCC_DESC
GROUP BY domEmployee.FirstName & " " & [LastName], domMCCDesc.MCCDESC,
tblFuelman.TRANSDATE
HAVING (((tblFuelman.TRANSDATE) Between Forms!frmFuelmanByForeman!
txtStartDate And Forms!frmFuelmanByForeman!txtEndDate) And
((domEmployee.FirstName & " " & [LastName]) Not Like "keri*"));

--
KARL DEWEY
Build a little - Test a little

"flightoftheseabird@gmail.com" wrote:

> Ok I did that, still not working.  I did notice that I don't have a
> WHERE clause in my query.  It is a HAVING statement.
>
> SELECT domEmployee.FirstName & " " & [LastName] AS CardholderName,
> Sum(tblFuelman.AMOUNT) AS SumOfAMOUNT, domMCCDesc.MCCDESC,
> tblFuelman.TRANSDATE
> FROM domMCCDesc INNER JOIN (domEmployee INNER JOIN tblFuelman ON
> domEmployee.EmployeeID=tblFuelman.CARDHOLDER) ON
> domMCCDesc.ID=tblFuelman.MCC_DESC
> GROUP BY domEmployee.FirstName & " " & [LastName], domMCCDesc.MCCDESC,
> tblFuelman.TRANSDATE
> HAVING (((tblFuelman.TRANSDATE) Between Forms!frmFuelmanByForeman!
> txtStartDate And Forms!frmFuelmanByForeman!txtEndDate) And
> ((domEmployee.FirstName & " " & [LastName]) Not Like "keri*"));
>

> Anything else I can try?
>

> On Sep 11, 2:41 pm, "Ken Snell \(MVP\)"
> <kthsneisllis9@ncoomcastt.renaetl> wrote:
> > Also, make the same change (replace . with !) in the textboxes'
> > ControlSource expressions.
> >
> > --
> >
> >         Ken Snell
> > <MS ACCESS MVP>
> >
> > "Ken Snell (MVP)" <kthsneisllis9@ncoomcastt.renaetl> wrote in messagenews:eInKzwL9HHA.464@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
> >
> > > Try changing the WHERE clause's criterion to this (use ! instead of .):
> >
> > > Between [Forms]![frmFuelmanByForeman]![txtStartDate] And
> > > [Forms]![frmFuelmanByForeman]![txtEndDate]
> >
> > > --
> >
> > >        Ken Snell
> > > <MS ACCESS MVP>
> >
> > > <flightoftheseabird@gmail.com> wrote in message

Nevermind about this last message.  I figured it out.

On Sep 11, 3:36 pm, "flightoftheseab...@gmail.com"
<flightoftheseab...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Ok I did that, still not working.  I did notice that I don't have a
> WHERE clause in my query.  It is a HAVING statement.
>
> SELECT domEmployee.FirstName & " " & [LastName] AS CardholderName,
> Sum(tblFuelman.AMOUNT) AS SumOfAMOUNT, domMCCDesc.MCCDESC,
> tblFuelman.TRANSDATE
> FROM domMCCDesc INNER JOIN (domEmployee INNER JOIN tblFuelman ON
> domEmployee.EmployeeID=tblFuelman.CARDHOLDER) ON
> domMCCDesc.ID=tblFuelman.MCC_DESC
> GROUP BY domEmployee.FirstName & " " & [LastName], domMCCDesc.MCCDESC,
> tblFuelman.TRANSDATE
> HAVING (((tblFuelman.TRANSDATE) Between Forms!frmFuelmanByForeman!
> txtStartDate And Forms!frmFuelmanByForeman!txtEndDate) And
> ((domEmployee.FirstName & " " & [LastName]) Not Like "keri*"));
>
> Anything else I can try?
>
> On Sep 11, 2:41 pm, "Ken Snell \(MVP\)"
>
> <kthsneisll...@ncoomcastt.renaetl> wrote:
> > Also, make the same change (replace . with !) in the textboxes'
> > ControlSource expressions.
>
> > --
>
> >         Ken Snell
> > <MS ACCESS MVP>
>
> > "Ken Snell (MVP)" <kthsneisll...@ncoomcastt.renaetl> wrote in messagenews:eInKzwL9HHA.464@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
>
> > > Try changing the WHERE clause's criterion to this (use ! instead of .):
>
> > > Between [Forms]![frmFuelmanByForeman]![txtStartDate] And
> > > [Forms]![frmFuelmanByForeman]![txtEndDate]
>
> > > --
>
> > >        Ken Snell
> > > <MS ACCESS MVP>
>
> > > <flightoftheseab...@gmail.com> wrote in message

0
flightoftheseabird

Chart Names
Hi everyone, I'm sorry if this is an easy one but I just can't figure it out. I have a worksheet with 3 charts on it. I need to write some VBA to select each chart in turn and change its axis settings. So I figured the first thing to do is to name the charts so that I can select them properly in the VBA. But how do I name a chart??? If I select the chart I get "Chart Area" in the name box and I can't edit it. Many thanks for any help, Tony M As answered in .programming -- Hold the Ctrl key and click on the chart to select it. Click in the Name Box, type a new ...

Change the scheduling hours to show working hours by default?
When inviting attendees and looking at their schedule, it defaults to showing me 24 hours. I click on "show working hours" under options, but it doesn't stay and I can't figure out how to set it to show working hours by default. ...

Pauses during the printing of Publisher files
I frequently have occasion to print multiple copies of a single page from a Publisher file. Often these pages are quite complex in that they contain a great many text and high resolution picture objects. Despite this the printer seems to handle the task with no discernable pauses cranking out one identical sheet after another. But then with some other Publisher files that contain much less data/graphics per page I'll have the experience that after printing out the first page and a few lines on the next identical page the printer pauses for 15 seconds, then resumes finishing the sec...

Naming a range
I have a such macro : Private Sub Macro1(arkusz As Worksheet) arkusz.Range(arkusz.PageSetup.PrintArea).Copy Sheets("Sheet1").Select Range("A" & Trim(Str(zLastRow))).Select Arkusz50.Paste Application.CutCopyMode = False ActiveWorkbook.Names.Add Name:="A1", RefersToR1C1:=Selection zLastRow = zLastRow + arkusz.Range(arkusz.PageSetup.PrintArea).Rows.Count Range("A" & Trim(Str(zLastRow))).Select ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.HPageBreaks.Add Before:=ActiveCell End Sub However the above macro doesnt work (this part: ActiveWorkbook.Names.Add Name:=&quo...

Building Blocks preview
How do I enlarge the text in the preview section of the Building Blocks organizer? You don't. What you see is what you get. -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> "RDS" <RDS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0636907F-DE3A-4D25-985F-FC...

Name Assignment
I need to assign a staff memeber to a group of clients Staff Names Clients Milk Shoe A-F Form Code G-L John DOe M-P The table that contains the client information CREATE TABLE [dbo].[FD__CLIENTS]( [OP__DOCID] [int] NOT NULL, [Fullname] [varchar](68) NULL, [NameF] [varchar](20) NULL, [NameL] [varchar](20) NULL, [NameMI] [varchar](20) NULL CONSTRAINT [PK_FD__CLIENTS] PRIMARY KEY CLUSTERED There is a staff table but there is nothing that ties it to the clients table. So the staf names will have to be hardcoded. Any ideas? On...

How do I remove the sheet name from a named formula?
I would like to use the same name to refer to the same set of cells on different worksheets: SheetTitle=$A$1 but when I try this it reverts to SheetTitle=Sheet1!$A$1 Any ideas how to do it? I could use =IF(,,,) if I knew how to look up the currently active sheet; =IF(SheetName="Sheet1",TRUE,FALSE) Any ideas how to reference the name of the sheet? Well, you could do something like this: SheetTitle=!$A$1 The exclamation point means that the Name will refer to A1 on the active worksheet. Excel uses the SheetName to tell things apart. If I try to give to different A1'...

Reported Error (0x8004010F)
My exchange server seems to be running fine, but what I have noticed is that when I perform and send/receive in outlook I get this error. It doesn't seem to affect anything, but has become an annoyance to myself and co workers. I looked in the event viewer on the exchange server and there are no errors being reported, this to me indicates there all is well. If that is to be true, then why is it that I and other receiving the following error: Task 'Microsoft Exchange Server' reported error (0x8004010F): 'The operation failed. An object could not be found.' Thank you...

Last Date 05-15-07
I'm trying to find the last Date a transaction occured for a particular customer and the DMax doesn't seem to be working. Should I be using something else? Forms!Form6!Text2 = DMax("ChkDate", "tblChecks", "ChkCustomerID = " & Forms!Form6!Text0) Thnaks DS Why not create a regular query sorted by Date descending and try that instead. You could use a Dlookup for that. Try something like: Forms!Form6!Text2 = DLookup("ChkDate", "YourQuery", "ChkCustomerID = " & Forms!Form6!Text0) - where yourquery references th...

Quick Print Picking Ticket Bin Sequenced
We used to be able to setup the quick print option for picking tickets to allow bin sequence. Now when you pull up quick print setup bin sequenced is greyed out. If you had is setup before and you attempt to change it, bin sequenced goes from available to non available (greyed out). We have never used the advanced picking setup option. We can do bin sequenced when printing the long way...Apparantly you have to have advanced picking setup to do this with quick print. In the documentation it says tools setup sales advanced picking setup....but it's not there. Using Dynamics GP ...

Auto populate Email when Name is chosen
I have a list of names which i present in a combo box on the userform. I have an email textbox. I want the email to be auto-populated based on the name chosed. May I ask your help with this? Hi Jerry, Only the first procedure is really relevant in this post the others are to show how you may want to call it but, that entirely depends on your needs. Private sub BuildAndSend has 4 required parameters “ToWhom”, “Subject”,”Body”, and “Send”. Pass the appropriate values to the procedure and it will send or display an email to the user to send. HTH. Private Sub BuildAndSend( _ ...

Printing category colours in Outlook Calendar
Hi I use category colours in my calendar and until I upgraded to outlook 2007 was able to print out my daily and weekly calendars with all my different appointments and events in colour on my HP Photosmart 2575 printer. Now I've upgraded to Outlook 2007 the calendars don't print in colour, nor do they indicate whether an appointment is "Busy" time or free. It's not that the printer isn't getting the colours, nor is it that the categories have somehow been lost, because in the bottom right of each blank rectangle for the appointment is a little square ...

Access 2007 Reports- seperate header title from detail in design
In report design In prev versions I could click on the data detail or the header and change the size, delete either or move one without the other. how is it done in access 2007 In A2007, to hide a header, footer or data section, you set its visible property to No, on the format tab of the report's property dialog. You can resize a report section by dragging the title bar below it ( or what ever the bar at the top of each section is called), just as in previous versions. Hope this answers your question. Jeanette Cunningham MS Access MVP -- Melbourne Victoria Australia ...

Custom entity with same display name as out of the box?
I tried to create a new entity "new_InvoiceDDI" with a display name of "Invoice" and it won't allow the display name to be the same as a "out of the box" entity. Why is this? Anyone know a way around it? CRM 4.0 Mark Hi Mark, There's no way around it except renaming the existing invoice entity to something else. One obvious reason is the Outlook Client. It uses the display names to show folders, but folders needs to have a unique name. The web client uses the display names as well, so how can a user differentiate between two entities having the...

Populate combobox with folder names
I had found this code to show folder names that displays in a msgbox, is it possible to get the list of folder names into a combobox? --------------------------------------- Sub ListFolders() Dim fs, f, f1, fc, s Dim folderspec folderspec = "C:\Excel\" Set fs = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject") Set f = fs.GetFolder(folderspec) Set fc = f.SubFolders For Each f1 In fc s = s & f1.Name s = s & vbCrLf Next MsgBox s End Sub ---------------------------------------- This is for exc...

recurring date problem from import
I've imported a database that has names, address, birthdates and anniversary dates and added it to my current database. All of the imported fields were mapped properly and show up in the proper field. My problem is that even though the birthdate and anniversary fields are populated, they do not show up on my calendars for recurring dates. If I go to that field and manually retype the existing info and save it, it then works fine. I would have hundreds of contacts to do this to. Is anybody aware of a script or setting I could use to fix this? ...

Instance name must be the same name as the computer name ...
I've seen many posts about this installation issue and ran across it myself during an install on an existing SBS server. When running Select @@servername I received a null answer. I looked in the sysservers table in the master database and found that there was no '0' server listed as I've seen on all other installs of SQL. I took a chance and changed the value to 0, restarted SQL and ran the @@servername and it now came back as the name of the server as expected and I was able to install CRM with no problems. Long term I don't know if this will cause issues with ...

Dates #3
I am trying to put dates into the workbook, but as soon as I hit endet after typing "3/14/2005" I get #### all in the ccell and no date. What in the world is that? -- What do you do when the only one that can make you laugh is the one who made you cry?-- Make the column wider. You can drag the column border or double-click on it. -- Kind regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "Kulakula" <Kulakula@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:08660B43-36CC-4586-AC26-9ACA01CD13F5@microsoft.com... >I am trying to put dates into the workbook, but as s...

Report on multiple venues for same team
Hi My database has records of a sports teams and results. I create reports of League standings over several years, and also a 'per team' report, that gives their venue, years they operated etc, and below this are their year by year results One problem I am facing is where some teams have operated from several venues. My 'teams' database table has recorded this, and accordingly when I create the yearly table, I pick the team using a drop down list that shows several columns so I pick the correct venue. However, as they are essentially the same team, but could have ...

Change the name of an employee class
Is there a way in the SQL table to change the name of employee classes? Patti, Where did you want to change them (cards, trx, history, etc). There are several tables involved. Would it be possible to make new classes starting with the class you want to duplicate as a default. Please let us know what you are trying to accomplish by changing classes. Kind regards, Leslie "Patti Anderson" wrote: > Is there a way in the SQL table to change the name of employee classes? Our naming convention has changed, and requires changing the names of all employee classes...

How set large font size in preview pane for all incoming emailin Outlook 2002
I require the preview pane to display email contents in large fonts at all times when a new email message is previewed. How do I set the font size universally for all incoming email to be viewed in large font? As far as I know this is only available if the message is in Plain Text, Tip if you have a wheel mouse then hold down the Ctrl key while revolving the wheel mouse "Peter" <pandriopoulos@neumann.com.au> wrote in message news:06f601c3db3d$69bedd30$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I require the preview pane to display email contents in > large fonts at all times when a new...

Label Printing for only PO's Received Items
If a single Purchase Order is 'received' several times and you want to print the labels for only what is received each time I can not see how it can be done other than remembering and selecting each item received (which is dumb!). Can this be true? I thought RMS would 'save' me time! you can print labels by PO and qty received options will be there "NcS" wrote: > If a single Purchase Order is 'received' several times and you want to print > the labels for only what is received each time I can not see how it can be > done other than remember...

Named Reference
Hi, Can someone tell me what the pros and cons are (if any) of these 2 ways of naming a range. ActiveWorkbook.Names.Add NAME:="HOME", RefersTo:=ActiveCell Range("HOME").Select or Dim HOME As Range Set HOME = ActiveCell HOME.Select Thanks, DaveU It seems to me that the first method creates a named range that is essentially meaningless to the user and is only used for VBA processing. Additionally, if you don't write code to delete the named range it will just sit there in the workbook waiting for somebody to ask what it means. The second alternative is a clea...

sequential date
Is it possible to have in sequence a date value I require four dates the same before sequencing the next date, so 01/01/11 01/01/11 01/01/11 01/01/11 02/01/11 02/01/11 02/01/11 02/01/11 03/01/11 03/01/11 03/01/11 03/01/11 etc etc Cheers In A1 : initial date In A2 : =IF(COUNTIF($A$1:A1,A1)<4,A1,A1+1) copy down as needed. Daniel > Is it possible to have in sequence a date value > > I require four dates the same before sequencing the next date, so > > 01/01/11 > 01/01/11 > 01/01/11 > 01/01/11 > 02/01/11 > 02/01/11 > 02/01/11 > 02/01/11 > 03/01/1...

"Name Conflict" when Excel 2007 open an old worksheet
Hi all, An "Name Conflict" error message pop-up "Name cannot be the same as a built-in name". That worksheet was created by Excel 2000 and also could open on Excel 2003 without any error message. Change the worksheet file name could not solve the problem after tested. Why? Thank you, Chik "Chik" <c...@netvigator.com> wrote... >An "Name Conflict" error message pop-up "Name cannot be the same as >a built-in name". That worksheet was created by Excel 2000 and also >could open on Excel 2003 without any error message. Change th...