Unable to join 3rd subquery in nested query

I am able to correctly nest 2 queries into one, but am unable to successfully
get the third query to work.  I do this all the time in Pass-Through, but
this is a straight Access query. So this works:

SELECT R.AUID, L.Attainment_Desc_Abbrv, R.Attainment_Desc_Abbrv
FROM

(SELECT [Assessment Table].AUID, ADB_Attainment_Abbrv.Attainment_Desc_Abbrv
FROM ADB_Attainment_Abbrv RIGHT JOIN [Assessment Table] ON
ADB_Attainment_Abbrv.Attainment_Desc = [Assessment Table].ARUS)  AS R

INNER JOIN (SELECT [Assessment Table].AUID,
ADB_Attainment_Abbrv.Attainment_Desc_Abbrv
FROM ADB_Attainment_Abbrv RIGHT JOIN [Assessment Table] ON
ADB_Attainment_Abbrv.Attainment_Desc = [Assessment Table].ALUS)  AS L ON
R.AUID = L.AUID

But when I try to add the 3rd query:

SELECT R.AUID, L.Attainment_Desc_Abbrv, R.Attainment_Desc_Abbrv,
C.Attainment_Desc_Abbrv
FROM

(SELECT [Assessment Table].AUID, ADB_Attainment_Abbrv.Attainment_Desc_Abbrv
FROM ADB_Attainment_Abbrv RIGHT JOIN [Assessment Table] ON
ADB_Attainment_Abbrv.Attainment_Desc = [Assessment Table].ARUS)  AS R

INNER JOIN (SELECT [Assessment Table].AUID,
ADB_Attainment_Abbrv.Attainment_Desc_Abbrv
FROM ADB_Attainment_Abbrv RIGHT JOIN [Assessment Table] ON
ADB_Attainment_Abbrv.Attainment_Desc = [Assessment Table].ALUS)  AS L ON
R.AUID = L.AUID

INNER JOIN (SELECT [Assessment Table].AUID,
ADB_Attainment_Abbrv.Attainment_Desc_Abbrv
FROM ADB_Attainment_Abbrv RIGHT JOIN [Assessment Table] ON
ADB_Attainment_Abbrv.Attainment_Desc = [Assessment Table].ACUS)  AS C ON
L.AUID = C.AUID

It doesn't.  I know I'm improperly joining the third subquery and it's
probably something simple.  Thanks.

Kou

Find 3rd Record
Hi there, I need to find the third record in a query. This is my basic select query: SELECT tblGuests.GID, tblGuests.Date FROM tblGuests ORDER BY tblGuests.GID, tblGuests.Date; There are several thousand records in tblGuests, some Guests (GID) have just one record, others have 20 or more. I've thought of DateDiff function but that doesn't seem to work. I have also thought that I need to find only records where there are more than 2 records for a certain GID so I can filter out the Guests who have only visited 1 or 2 times using the count function but have no idea how to do t...

Unable to open calendar

Run a Query using VBA without User Interface
Hello, I have a VBA Macro that Opens an Append Query (see below), which works great, except for the end user has to answer the following MsAccess prompts: 1) You are about to run an append query that will modify data in your table. (They have to click Yes) 2) You are about to append 1 row(s). (They have to click Yes) I'd rather them not have to answer either question. Instead I'd like the Append Query to run and do what it's asked without any human intervention. Can this be done? Please help! VBA Macro Code: DoCmd.OpenQuery "tblTask_List Query", acViewNorm...

unable to scroll the page

Unable to start POP3, NNTP, IMAP4...

Dlookup in query
Hi guys, I have a query in which i want to use a dlookup which i have embedded in a function. Strange thing is that the first record returns the correct value and after that i get a invalid use of null.. ?? scenario (for testing purposes) table1: MyDate (set to date time) MyAmount (set to currency - standard - two decimals) table2: Dummy (text field) FutureDate (Set to date time) Created a query with the two fields from table2 both fields added to the querygrid. Third field added as follows: Amount: getprice(FutureDate) Module: function GetPrice(FutureDate) as d...

Unable to conect

query LDAP
I'd like to make a worksheet with the following columns: Username Full name Email This data is somewhere inside our address book server, an LDAP server (not Windows). I have Googled this but have not yet found interesting results. -- Amedee Van Gasse using XanaNews 1.17.3.1 If it has an "X" in the name, it must be Linux? How To Ask Questions The Smart Way http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html How to Report Bugs Effectively http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/bugs.html Only ask questions with yes/no answers if you want "yes" or "no" a...

Combo Box Search By Query
Hi All, Ive Created a Dialog Box With some tick box's and a Combo Box. the Dialog box aint quite working the way i would like it to. the dialog box will open a report which the report has a record source of the query. the tick box on is ment to Included Projects that have Maintenance assigned. but the tick box is set to a yes or no. and the query looks at this field the combo box is the same, the combo lists all the end clients, and it works if i select a client which is assigned to the project, in which case i could return 100 Starbucks Coffee. but lets say i just want to display al...

MSXML6 C++ unable to locate node

'OWA was unable to get to your inbox'

Unable to display the folder (have I lost my mail?)
I've just transferred all my mail from my mac via IMAP, and rather laboriously set up all my rules to get all my mailing lists in separate folders etc. Outlook has just decided that it can't display the two biggest folders because e:\documents and settings\administrator\local settings \application data\microsoft\outlook\outlook.pst is in use and cannot be accessed. The file does not exist. I assume my mail is gone and I have to go and throw it at the IMAP server again, but could anyone tell me why this has happened and how to stop it from happening again? Is this all on a Mac?...

Unable to display
Hello Background: I using Ex2k. when i connect another mailbox in existing admin mailbox, it give error while i click on that particular mailbox. Error is Unable to display the folder. The information store could not br opened: Can anyone tell what exectally the problem, is this a permision or any thing else. Sudhir /Thanks Hello Sudhir In Exchange 2000 an Exchange Full administrator does not have te right to open an other mailbox by default , you need to add these accounts (or groups) to the Information Store object and give the appropriate permissions (send as + read as Greet Dirk ...

Unable to close/delete Opporotunities
Running CRM 1.2 on W2k3 std. server and SQL2000 on a different w2k3 std. server. The owner of an opportunity is trying to close it. The following message appear on the screen: "There are are still active or draft quotes associated with this opportunity. These must be closed before the opportunity can be closed" We have not configured the Fiscal Year for our CRM system, and thereby not enabled Quotes. This has worked before, and I can't recall that we have made any changes to the system since. Another odd thing is: If an owner of an opportunity or the Administrator is ...

unable to send mail
This is my first Ex2k3 installation. I believe I configured Ex2k3 correctly. I seem to get no errors running smtpdiag. However, when I try to send an e-mail from my internal admin account to an external account, Outlook Express complains: The message could not be sent because one of the recipients was rejected by the server... Server Response: '550 5.7.1 Unable to relay... I'd appreciate your help. In news:8E5CEE3F-2B99-41A8-ABA7-B0F90EA7099F@microsoft.com, bill tie <billtie@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > This is my first Ex2k3 installation. I believe I conf...

unable to add email account to microsoft outlook 2003
i installed office 2003 some 3 months ago and now wish to use the office outlook but i do not get the option from the tools menu to add email account .... i really am a noob at this . any hints? peter morris <peter morris@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > i installed office 2003 some 3 months ago and now wish to use the > office outlook but i do not get the option from the tools menu to add > email account ... i really am a noob at this . any hints? Try it from Control Panel's Mail applet. -- Brian Tillman cheers ... i ahve added it ... someone told me that as it is...

Filtered form not using query
I have a form that has several subforms on it seperated by the tabs object. Most of the subforms have their data attribute set to SQL, where the data is ordered. One of the subforms has it's data attribute set to a query, where the data is ordered. When I look at the form with it's subform with a filter applied, called from code, the subform with the data set by query does not order it's results. The other subforms are fine! I'm going to try and duplicate this problem, but wondered if anyone had ever heard of such a thing ? Rohan. -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com...

Outlook error..unable to display the folder..MAPI unable to load p
I have been using my Dell Axim for over a month with a new HP desktop just fine..until I installed Streets and Trips 2004 and it overwrote the Outlook 2002 that came with the Dell with Outlook 2003. Now I get the registry error every time Outlook opens or I try to sync the Pocket PC. I removed all the Outlook, Activesync, Streets and Trips programs I could find with Control Panel. I then re-installed the Outlook and Active sync that worked from the PDA software CD. I still get the registry error, and can't sync. I tried the regedit ideas from the Knowledge Base and did what I t...

Funky Query Question
I'm building a new query that uses 2 inputs; a query and a table. The input query has 3 fields (a,b,c) that combine to be a unique identifier for each record. The input table has the same 3 fields (a,b,c) that make a unique identifier for each record. I'm trying to match records from each input source using all 3 keys (a,b,c), incldung a field from the table in the new record. But my new query output only includes the first match of the unique identifier (a,b,c), and doesn't pick up the rest of the matches (a,b,d - b,c,f - c,d,h - etc.) I've tried various combination...

Unable to resize Navigation pane in access 2007
This ability to resize the navigation pane has become disabled. Is there anyway to reset it to default settings? Can you not just drag it? -- Build a little, test a little. "SJ" wrote: > This ability to resize the navigation pane has become disabled. Is there > anyway to reset it to default settings? > > > . > ...