Requesting Help Ranking Sales Values.....

I have a field in a table named "Ext B/O" that lists the extended Backorder
Value for parts sold.  There may be duplicate values and they should show the
same rankings.

I would like to rank these totals from highest to lowest dollar value.

I have tried the following query coding but I only get a count of the total
number of records in the query for each record (49435) and NOT the individual
ranking of the value.

Rank: (Select Count(*) from [tbl_WorkingData] Where  [Ext B/O] >= 0)+1

Can ANYONE please tell me what I am doing wrong and how to correct it?

Thanks!!
--
Chip

You have to compare with the actual [Ext B/O] (what an ugly field name)
value

    Rank: (SELECT  Count(*) FROM [tbl_WorkingData]  AS x  WHERE x.[Ext B/O]
 >= [Ext B/O]) + 1

Vanderghast, Access MVP

"CBender" <CBender@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have a field in a table named "Ext B/O" that lists the extended Backorder
> Value for parts sold.  There may be duplicate values and they should show
> the
> same rankings.
>
> I would like to rank these totals from highest to lowest dollar value.
>
> I have tried the following query coding but I only get a count of the
> total
> number of records in the query for each record (49435) and NOT the
> individual
> ranking of the value.
>
> Rank: (Select Count(*) from [tbl_WorkingData] Where  [Ext B/O] >= 0)+1
>

> Can ANYONE please tell me what I am doing wrong and how to correct it?
>

> Thanks!!
> --
> Chip

0
vanderghast
4/22/2010 8:17:19 PM
Thanks for your VERY FAST reply!!!

I applied the changes you stated but received the SAME record count (49945)
for each record instead of the value rankings.

Did I do something else wrong??

Here is the SQL version of the query as it is typed:

SELECT (SELECT  Count([Ext B/O]) FROM [tbl_WorkingData] AS VT  WHERE VT.[Ext
B/O] >= [Ext B/O])+1 AS Rank, tbl_WorkingData.[Ext B/O]
FROM tbl_WorkingData
GROUP BY tbl_WorkingData.[Ext B/O]
ORDER BY tbl_WorkingData.[Ext B/O] DESC;

Here is an example of the results using the above SQL query:

Rank	Ext B/O
49953	$422,987.50
49953	$322,806.25
49953	$287,116.00
49953	$247,113.75
49953	$238,476.60
49953	$203,750.01
49953	$202,109.60
49953	$201,932.00
49953	$175,674.00
49953	$162,625.38
49953	$146,988.80

--
Chip

"vanderghast" wrote:

> You have to compare with the actual [Ext B/O] (what an ugly field name)
> value
>

>     Rank: (SELECT  Count(*) FROM [tbl_WorkingData]  AS x  WHERE x.[Ext B/O]
>  >= [Ext B/O]) + 1
>

> Vanderghast, Access MVP
>

> "CBender" <CBender@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I have a field in a table named "Ext B/O" that lists the extended Backorder
> > Value for parts sold.  There may be duplicate values and they should show
> > the
> > same rankings.
> >
> > I would like to rank these totals from highest to lowest dollar value.
> >
> > I have tried the following query coding but I only get a count of the
> > total
> > number of records in the query for each record (49435) and NOT the
> > individual
> > ranking of the value.
> >
> > Rank: (Select Count(*) from [tbl_WorkingData] Where  [Ext B/O] >= 0)+1
> >

> > Can ANYONE please tell me what I am doing wrong and how to correct it?
> >

> > Thanks!!
> > --
> > Chip

You need to explicitly tell the query engine to use tblWorkingData.[Ext B/O]
in the comparison in the subquery.  If you don't it will use [Ext B/O] from
the VT aliased version of the table.

SELECT (SELECT  Count([Ext B/O]) FROM [tbl_WorkingData] AS VT
WHERE VT.[Ext B/O] >= tbl_WorkingData.[Ext B/O])+1 AS Rank,
tbl_WorkingData.[Ext B/O]
FROM tbl_WorkingData
GROUP BY tbl_WorkingData.[Ext B/O]
ORDER BY tbl_WorkingData.[Ext B/O] DESC;

John Spencer
Access MVP 2002-2005, 2007-2010
The Hilltop Institute
University of Maryland Baltimore County

CBender wrote:
> Thanks for your VERY FAST reply!!!
>
> I applied the changes you stated but received the SAME record count (49945)
> for each record instead of the value rankings.
>
> Did I do something else wrong??
>
> Here is the SQL version of the query as it is typed:
>

> SELECT (SELECT  Count([Ext B/O]) FROM [tbl_WorkingData] AS VT  WHERE VT.[Ext
> B/O] >= [Ext B/O])+1 AS Rank, tbl_WorkingData.[Ext B/O]
> FROM tbl_WorkingData
> GROUP BY tbl_WorkingData.[Ext B/O]
> ORDER BY tbl_WorkingData.[Ext B/O] DESC;
>

> Here is an example of the results using the above SQL query:
>
> Rank	Ext B/O
> 49953	$422,987.50
> 49953	$322,806.25
> 49953	$287,116.00
> 49953	$247,113.75
> 49953	$238,476.60
> 49953	$203,750.01
> 49953	$202,109.60
> 49953	$201,932.00
> 49953	$175,674.00
> 49953	$162,625.38
> 49953	$146,988.80

0
John
4/22/2010 10:55:57 PM
Try this --
SELECT (SELECT  Count([VT].[Ext B/O]) FROM [tbl_WorkingData] AS VT  WHERE
VT.[Ext B/O] >= tbl_WorkingData.[Ext B/O])+1 AS Rank, tbl_WorkingData.[Ext
B/O]
FROM tbl_WorkingData
GROUP BY tbl_WorkingData.[Ext B/O]
ORDER BY tbl_WorkingData.[Ext B/O] DESC;

--
Build a little, test a little.

"CBender" wrote:

> Thanks for your VERY FAST reply!!!
>
> I applied the changes you stated but received the SAME record count (49945)
> for each record instead of the value rankings.
>
> Did I do something else wrong??
>
> Here is the SQL version of the query as it is typed:
>

> SELECT (SELECT  Count([Ext B/O]) FROM [tbl_WorkingData] AS VT  WHERE VT.[Ext
> B/O] >= [Ext B/O])+1 AS Rank, tbl_WorkingData.[Ext B/O]
> FROM tbl_WorkingData
> GROUP BY tbl_WorkingData.[Ext B/O]
> ORDER BY tbl_WorkingData.[Ext B/O] DESC;
>

> Here is an example of the results using the above SQL query:
>
> Rank	Ext B/O
> 49953	$422,987.50
> 49953	$322,806.25
> 49953	$287,116.00
> 49953	$247,113.75
> 49953	$238,476.60
> 49953	$203,750.01
> 49953	$202,109.60
> 49953	$201,932.00
> 49953	$175,674.00
> 49953	$162,625.38
> 49953	$146,988.80
>
> --
> Chip
>

> "vanderghast" wrote:
>
> > You have to compare with the actual [Ext B/O] (what an ugly field name)
> > value
> >

> >     Rank: (SELECT  Count(*) FROM [tbl_WorkingData]  AS x  WHERE x.[Ext B/O]
> >  >= [Ext B/O]) + 1
> >

> > Vanderghast, Access MVP
> >

> > "CBender" <CBender@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > >I have a field in a table named "Ext B/O" that lists the extended Backorder
> > > Value for parts sold.  There may be duplicate values and they should show
> > > the
> > > same rankings.
> > >
> > > I would like to rank these totals from highest to lowest dollar value.
> > >
> > > I have tried the following query coding but I only get a count of the
> > > total
> > > number of records in the query for each record (49435) and NOT the
> > > individual
> > > ranking of the value.
> > >
> > > Rank: (Select Count(*) from [tbl_WorkingData] Where  [Ext B/O] >= 0)+1
> > >

> > > Can ANYONE please tell me what I am doing wrong and how to correct it?
> > >

> > > Thanks!!
> > > --
> > > Chip

Karl,

This worked GREAT.....with only one exception.....

There is NO ranking listed for #1 even though the first value is the largest.

Did I do something else wrong?  I copied and pasted your query EXACTLY as
you provided.

Rank	Ext B/O	SUN Vendor Name
2	$6,544,470.08
3	$2,232,277.86
4	$1,475,655.94
5	$1,450,400.41
6	$854,059.50
7	$539,627.32
8	$250,943.44
9	$228,035.57

--
Chip

"KARL DEWEY" wrote:

> Try this --
> SELECT (SELECT  Count([VT].[Ext B/O]) FROM [tbl_WorkingData] AS VT  WHERE
> VT.[Ext B/O] >= tbl_WorkingData.[Ext B/O])+1 AS Rank, tbl_WorkingData.[Ext
> B/O]
> FROM tbl_WorkingData
> GROUP BY tbl_WorkingData.[Ext B/O]
> ORDER BY tbl_WorkingData.[Ext B/O] DESC;
>

> --
> Build a little, test a little.
>

> "CBender" wrote:
>
> > Thanks for your VERY FAST reply!!!
> >
> > I applied the changes you stated but received the SAME record count (49945)
> > for each record instead of the value rankings.
> >
> > Did I do something else wrong??
> >
> > Here is the SQL version of the query as it is typed:
> >

> > SELECT (SELECT  Count([Ext B/O]) FROM [tbl_WorkingData] AS VT  WHERE VT.[Ext
> > B/O] >= [Ext B/O])+1 AS Rank, tbl_WorkingData.[Ext B/O]
> > FROM tbl_WorkingData
> > GROUP BY tbl_WorkingData.[Ext B/O]
> > ORDER BY tbl_WorkingData.[Ext B/O] DESC;
> >

> > Here is an example of the results using the above SQL query:
> >
> > Rank	Ext B/O
> > 49953	$422,987.50
> > 49953	$322,806.25
> > 49953	$287,116.00
> > 49953	$247,113.75
> > 49953	$238,476.60
> > 49953	$203,750.01
> > 49953	$202,109.60
> > 49953	$201,932.00
> > 49953	$175,674.00
> > 49953	$162,625.38
> > 49953	$146,988.80
> >
> > --
> > Chip
> >

> > "vanderghast" wrote:
> >
> > > You have to compare with the actual [Ext B/O] (what an ugly field name)
> > > value
> > >

> > >     Rank: (SELECT  Count(*) FROM [tbl_WorkingData]  AS x  WHERE x.[Ext B/O]
> > >  >= [Ext B/O]) + 1
> > >

> > > Vanderghast, Access MVP
> > >

> > > "CBender" <CBender@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

Karl,

Please disregard my earlier request for assistance.   I did just a little
work with the query you provided and was able to resolve the issue I ran into.

I truly appreciate your support and expertise.
--
Chip

"KARL DEWEY" wrote:

> Try this --
> SELECT (SELECT  Count([VT].[Ext B/O]) FROM [tbl_WorkingData] AS VT  WHERE
> VT.[Ext B/O] >= tbl_WorkingData.[Ext B/O])+1 AS Rank, tbl_WorkingData.[Ext
> B/O]
> FROM tbl_WorkingData
> GROUP BY tbl_WorkingData.[Ext B/O]
> ORDER BY tbl_WorkingData.[Ext B/O] DESC;
>

> --
> Build a little, test a little.
>

> "CBender" wrote:
>
> > Thanks for your VERY FAST reply!!!
> >
> > I applied the changes you stated but received the SAME record count (49945)
> > for each record instead of the value rankings.
> >
> > Did I do something else wrong??
> >
> > Here is the SQL version of the query as it is typed:
> >

> > SELECT (SELECT  Count([Ext B/O]) FROM [tbl_WorkingData] AS VT  WHERE VT.[Ext
> > B/O] >= [Ext B/O])+1 AS Rank, tbl_WorkingData.[Ext B/O]
> > FROM tbl_WorkingData
> > GROUP BY tbl_WorkingData.[Ext B/O]
> > ORDER BY tbl_WorkingData.[Ext B/O] DESC;
> >

> > Here is an example of the results using the above SQL query:
> >
> > Rank	Ext B/O
> > 49953	$422,987.50
> > 49953	$322,806.25
> > 49953	$287,116.00
> > 49953	$247,113.75
> > 49953	$238,476.60
> > 49953	$203,750.01
> > 49953	$202,109.60
> > 49953	$201,932.00
> > 49953	$175,674.00
> > 49953	$162,625.38
> > 49953	$146,988.80
> >
> > --
> > Chip
> >

> > "vanderghast" wrote:
> >
> > > You have to compare with the actual [Ext B/O] (what an ugly field name)
> > > value
> > >

> > >     Rank: (SELECT  Count(*) FROM [tbl_WorkingData]  AS x  WHERE x.[Ext B/O]
> > >  >= [Ext B/O]) + 1
> > >

> > > Vanderghast, Access MVP
> > >

> > > "CBender" <CBender@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

Please Help
Hi All, I need to build a world map with names of countries around the world where the factories are located, and when I click on specific country name it links to the results of a query in Access which carries details of prodcuts in that location Questions: 1) Can I build this model in MS Visio, and if so how can I bring this World map into a visio drawing. 2) And if I can successful do so , how do I set up this dynamic link on a country name such that when I click on it, it links to an excel sheet(the results of the Access query exported to an excel sheet),Or 3) Is there any better method...

Request for help with VBScript...
Hi Forum, I have tried to write a VBScript (to be called using "cscript z:\folder\script.vbs") as a tool/utility to time email delivery. Basically it sends two emails, one to an email gateways providers echo service, and another to itself. The scripts purpose is to record delivery delay timings, as part of an excercise to determine and record quality of performance and service. Its pretty simple at the moment, and I would like to make it more detailed, and I would like to get it to run as a scheduled task either on a workstation or on a server. I have several problems wit...

Request.form stops working after clicking on page with Integrated
Hello, I am using asp on a Windows 2003 server, with IIS 6.0, for a large organization. I need to collect user names for some pages on the website (which are restricted to a certain number of users), and am using request.servervariables(LOGON_USER) to get those names. To do this, I have turned off "enable anonymous access" and turned on Integrated Windows authentication for a gateway page (i.e. just for one page in the whole website). I can't use Integrated Windows authentication for the whole site because then some important users who are outside the fore...

Help: what you see it (not) what you get
Dear MVP's Two questions: What color pallet is publisher 2003 using and more inportant: where can I find it to change on the disk. I have made several publications and every time the background color is not what I get back from the commercial printer services. We use settings in Pub like CMYK, European uncoated as distiller output (we have used addcom prepress from the forum), and NO pantome collorics. I know that some printerservices are making a mess out of it, but we tried several. It is NOT the pictures (they can be set at CMYK) but the use of color. We heve received Joboptions fro...

Returning a lookup value from multiple sources
I have 4 worksheets - WIP, Orders, Invoicing, Costs. In the WIP sheet, I summarise data from Invoicing & Costs by Orde number. Some of the Orders will be invoiced, some have costs, som both. Some order numbers will appear more than once in each sheet, som not in either. Summarising the data is easy, once I have each order using SUMIF, bu how do I get the unique order numbers from the other sheets into th WIP sheet in the first place?? This is driving me mad!! -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi I assume that your 'Orders' sheet should store all order numbers....

sales commission issue
There are several invoices for one particular customer that were paid up. However, when we run the transfer commission routine, these invoices and their commissions do not print out. I can see the invoices in RM10501 and COMMPAID value is zero. What else could be preventing these commissions from printing on the transfer routine. ...

request
Dear Sir/Madam I am a student of Warsaw School of Economics. I write a master's thesis about a opinion on managers. I would like to ask you to fill in the survey (link below) by you and as many members of your group as possible. It will help me to write my thesis. It takes only up to 7 minutes to fill it in. The survey: http://entropy.be/~mag/limesurvey/index.php?sid=94762&lang=en If you could please also forward this mail to other members of the group. I will be rally grateful for your help. Yours sincerely ...

Formula Help 2 QUESTIONS
I am trying to do the following: QUESTION 1: I have a spreadsheet that contains hundreds of records and most if not all of them are duplicated. I have tried an advanced auto filter but it doesn't seem to be working correctly. Is there a formula I can use to only pull one record into a new spreadsheet ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- QUESTION 2 I am trying to compare information in spreadsheet ONE to info in spreadsheet TWO and return data into spreadsheet THREE. All three spreadsheet are saved separetly, how would I wri...

Pivot tables remembers old data values
I created a pivot table with a variable called "description" placed in the ROW layout. I deleted the source data and put in new data that has different values for the description variable but when I "Refresh data" the pivot table remembers the old description values. When I click on the arrow down button of the pivot all the old description values along with the new values appear. How can I refresh the pivot table without keeping the old values. Thanks J Hi have a look at http://www.contextures.com/xlPivot04.html -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany &qu...

Help Requested with Pivot Table
Hi, I've created a pivot table. It looks like this: Item1 Sum of Total 9 Count of Names 2 Average of Total 4.5 Item2 Sum of Total 12 Count of Names 3 Average of Total 4 Item3 Sum of Total 3 Count of Names 1 Average of Total 3 ....... You get the idea. 1) I find this to be a very awkward way to present the data. It would make much more sense to present it as follows: Name Sum of Count of Average of Total Names Total Item1 9 2 4.5 Item2 1...

Problem with updating data and calculating values,
First - Updating data. I have a fully functional excel file that has one sheet with 13 cells that are linked to the cells in two different worksheets in some workbook, which is stored on the network disc. Every time I start the file, everything works fine. If I detach the sheet with links to a separate file, update still works fine. But when I attach it to one other file, updating does`nt work anymore and excel tells that one or more cells can`t be updated. I tried to update all the formulas - no success. Second - Calculating values. I have a file with 8 sheets. All of them are linked s...

Help Needed with Dynamic CountIF
Hello All. I have a sheet like this on a tab called Summary: Month: Jan'10 (This is a drop down list showing all months) Sales Person New Clients Sec Lead Source Minutes SB GR Gen Pros SB SB DB Pros SB SB Pros JS N/A I have 12 additional tabs (Jan'10, Feb'10, Mar'10..etc etc etc) What I am trying to achieve is a count of some data from the sheets on the other tabs. This is what i...

Need help!!!...AGAIN!!
I told you wrong the first time...there is no blank row between famil listings, so macro as it is doesn't work...how can it be fixed?? Her is my previous post, minus the blank row. I have 6600 entries that I need to fix. They are set up as follows: a1-name...b1-address...c1-phone...b2.-city, state, zip then in a3 the next person is listed, and so on. I know how to add a new column to move c1 info to d1, and manually mov b2 info up to c1, but that will take forever. Can someone give me th formula to do it quickly (and to delete the info in b2)? I want to us mail merge in WORD when I'm...

Help with Rules #2
I have my outlook check 3 email accounts.... I have a rules that says mail coming from account 1 put in folder 1 and mail coming from aacount 2 goes in folder 2 and so on... Then I have a rule sthat says... mail sent to bikers@yahoo.com ( a group) goes to a folder under folder 1 - The problem is... It copies it and doesn't move it! I get 2 copies of it... one copy in folder 1 and another copy in folder1/bikers? I have tried moving the order around... But if I put the account rules above the newgroup rules... Nothing happens to the group mail. Thanks... Ron... Have you use...

HELP! Importing a word doc into sub tabs of a workbook.
Hello, I am looking to see if it is possible to inport one or MS Word document /s into a spreadsheet with one workbook and 25 subtabs. I would appreciate anyone's help. Thank you --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ You can insert a Word document into an Excel workbook, but only one page will be visible. To insert: Select the sheet in which you want the Word document Choose Insert>Object Select the 'Create from File' tab Click the Browse button Find and select the Word document Click Insert Click OK GaryStyc < wrote: > Hello, > I am looking to see i...

Second Asking HELP files!
HI all Word 2000. I get the help indexes when requested and a result for the keywords in search, but clicking on the topics does nothing. Where are my help files I wonder? It always worked before... Have you tried repairing the installation? If Word 2000 doesn't have a repair option on the Help menu (it's been a while since I used that version), you could try running the installation program; look for a repair option there. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "AR88 Enthusiast" <nospam@here.com> wrote in message news:4bb46e0d$1@dnews.tpgi...

Meeting requests duplicating themselves in Outlook 2003
Hi guys, I've been trawling the internet to be able to sort this problem and it seems to be a glitch in Outlook, but i am wondering if by some miricale someone has managed to find a fix for it. The problem: One user out of over 200 is having this problem that when she accpets a meeting request and it is subsequently updated the update is sent to her and it creates a duplicate meeting in her caldendar without deleting the original. The user has tested this with another meeting of which 2 updates have been made inlcuding one in which the meeting changes the day of which it is on and it ha...

Help Printing stencils
I have read posts about the stencil report wizard in previous versions, but a web and groups search has failed to find a solution for Visio 2002 (SR1) I need to print out the stencils (from a category will do) so we can build a specific stencil based on existing shapes. TIA Andrew Additionally, if anyone can email me the STNDOC.exe that would be great. a b a k e r A T f l o w l o g i c D O T c o m D O T a u "Andrew Baker" <abaker@NOSPAM.com.au> wrote in message news:eTx98abqDHA.1632@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > I have read posts about the stencil report wizard in previou...

Request timed out
We have an aspx page that uploads photos (up to 6) and we are getting a "request timed out" error. Is it possible to simply increase a setting for that page only, and if so, how is that done. Thanks. -- David ...

MSDN Help Library
HI, How can I look up things about Excel VBA on the MSDN homepage without getting all the search results for every single thing that contains the same expression as I'm interested in? ANDY Hi bandy if you're after "application.large" see my posts in reply to your questions at microsoft.public.excel.programming and microsoft.public.excel.misc ("Help does not help") Cheers julieD "bandy2000" <bandy2000@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6FE2B919-627B-46B9-BCF1-988E4D22CA48@microsoft.com... > HI, > > How can I look up t...

change site on sales order
I entered several sales orders with the incorrect site. How can I change the site on these sales orders. I thought that changing the site on the header will roll it down to the lines but that has not happened. This is Great Plains 8.0 I believe you have to change the line items yourself. The header site is simply the default for new line items. After all, if you intentionally have mixture of sites in the line items you would not necessarily want the header to roll down the changes to the line items. Although, it would be nice if the choice was there. -- Charles Allen, MVP "S...

Help ! #3
Hi, I want to implement 'TREND' function of excel in VC++ . Can someone help in providing some pointers on how to proceed. TIA, Gary As Simon Trew said in microsoft.public.vc.language... http://mathquest.com/discuss/sci.math/a/t/462785 looks like a useful jumping-off point. Obtained from Google search of "Excel trend function". It boils down to a least-squares fit. Best Regards Julian N. "Gary" <msnews@microsoft.com> wrote in message news:uxXEIAijDHA.976@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > I want to implement 'TREND' function of excel...

Outlook 2002 exporting of calender infor: help required
Hi all Where i work they have recently banned us syncing our pdas to the network. This was a pain for me as I am on the move a lot and need my calender and contacts. I managed to get round it by exporting pst files, sending them home and syncing there. However, they have cottoned on to this and have banned exporting pst files. I have pointed out that there is nothing stopping me printing out my calender and typing it all in so they arent really getting far with this policy However, anyone got any bright ideas how else i can get round this electronically? Are the calender and contacts stor...

Help with changing alpha string to Numeric
Please forgive me if this is a duplicate question. I am trying to Change an alpha string to a number. It works in one case and not the other. I am using the msgbox for trouble shooting. The txtPOtoRMATransision and txtPOtoRMATransision2 were added during the troubleshooting process. They are unbound txtboxes. The control source for Me.txtRMANumber is numeric - long integer. It works for PM0000193-2 and not for PM0000193-20. Hope this is clear. Happy New Year to all! ' Change PO number to RMA # if Customer Number is 1 ' Change PO number to RMA # if Customer N...

use the current time to return a value
Simple formula? if the time is >=07:00:00<15:00:00, G$1. = 1 if time >=15:00:00 < 23:00:00 G$1 = 2 if Time >=23:00:00 < 07:00:00 G$1 = 3 I have tried to do this a few different ways and have been unsuccessful. Could someone help please? One way: G1: =IF(OR(MOD(NOW(),1)<7/24,MOD(NOW(),1)>=23/24), 3, IF(MOD(NOW(),1)>=15/24, 2, 1)) In article <1133191901.819183.53950@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>, sjd371@netzero.com wrote: > Simple formula? if the time is >=07:00:00<15:00:00, G$1. = 1 if time > >=15:00:00 < 23:00:00 G$1 = 2 if Time...