Report results in Email

I have a Query with Email addresses and another Query with account numbers
and dollar amounts.  Does anyone know how to insert the data from the Query
with account numbers so that it goes to the individual email address?  Thanks
in advance for your help.

Sandy

SandySun wrote:
> I have a Query with Email addresses and another Query with account numbers
> and dollar amounts.  Does anyone know how to insert the data from the Query
> with account numbers so that it goes to the individual email address?  Thanks
> in advance for your help.

0
MGFoster
2/28/2008 4:45:09 AM
thanks MG......do you know how to get the results to populate the body of an
email?

"MGFoster" wrote:

> SandySun wrote:
> > I have a Query with Email addresses and another Query with account numbers
> > and dollar amounts.  Does anyone know how to insert the data from the Query
> > with account numbers so that it goes to the individual email address?  Thanks
> > in advance for your help.

Need more Reports

Rule for emails from Distribution List members
Hi A bit of clarification would be very much appreciated. We have a user using Outlook 2007 SP2 with mailbox stored on Exchange 2003 and they would like to have a rule which moves any emails from members of a particular distribution list to a folder. e.g. Apply this rule after the message arrives From DistributionListA Move it to the FolderA I must note they would like the rule to move any emails from members of the distribution group not the distribution group email address itself. Is this possible? The user insists this was working until recently but I have never ha...

How to remove the Internet Email connector
How can I remove the Internet connector for POP and SMTP in Outlook for a large number of computers? IS there any registry entries to delete or can I script it in VBScript? Thanks in advance! -Paul "Paul E. Surette" wrote: : How can I remove the Internet connector for POP and SMTP in Outlook for a : large number of computers? IS there any registry entries to delete or can I : script it in VBScript? Paul... Are you using MS Exchange as your mail server? Are you trying to keep the users from using personal email with Outlook? -- Roland Hall /* This information is distributed...

Sales Report #3

W-2 Tax Reporting Figures Not Accurate

Blank networth reports

eXtender SOP Reports

Contact email address in Outlook 2000
I'm still running 2000, I like it, why upgrade. But, my question is this: I'm using Outlook 2000 as "Internet Email." For some reason or another, some of my Contacts don't show their email in the "email" field. I have to go to the Address Book each time to resolve this issue. How do I change this globally so I don't have to go to each record to rectify the problem? I also use SynPost for syncing between my Notebook and desktop, plus I have a Palm that I sync with my Notebook. Since I've added this, it seems to have complicated things. Help me, please, ...

oups wrong email
I use my address book a lot. Seeing that a few of my contacts have 3 or 4 cards (differents company, fonction, category...) The only thing that doesn't change is the address, fax number or phone (same on every card) So when I get a change I have to modifie all the cards. Do you know how to "link" the cards so the change is done automaticly? Thank in advance ...

Reports are not being shown MM07

email merge with excel spreadsheet
I wanted to conduct a little test and I did this: I created an Excel spreadsheet that consisted of four names, first and last separated by a comma and an email address for each name. I saved it and then tried to use it for an email merge. It was only sent to the first name on the list. Why? Don't know why. I did the same experiment and it worked for me. How are you setting up your page? You can only have one merge document on your screen, for example, a label. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Elizabet...

Saving Reports

Email Flagged as READ
I have two Outlook 2003 users that have their email marked as read ALL the time. The message is delivered unread, but then changes to read after an amount of time that doesn't seem consistent. I've gone through all the client settings and have removed any option that could possibly change the "read" status. I've even set up an entire new machine...still the same...emails are always flagged "read". It doens't matter whether or not these users log in to OWA or Outlook or any public machine...still the same. I'm not having this problem with any other...

Crosstab Query results/ Sum
I created a crosstab query that outputs sales by each month (month as a column header). I am creating a second query to retrieve sums of the months I am interested. Let's say the sales is as follows Month1 Month2 Month3 $200 $100 $300 Here is the formula I am using: Last3Months: Month1 + Month2 + Month3 Instead of getting the sum which shoudl be $600, it looks like the formula is concatenating the values resuting in 200100300 i guess i can just sum it up in Excel but wanted to see if i can do it in Access. Based on what you posted, it looks l...

small business reports ...

how to split data into columns and arrange the resulting data
I have data in cells A2, A3 and A4 as below: 1, 2, 4, 5, 7, 8 1, 2, 3, 4 2, 3, 4 I want to split into columns (which I did using Data > Text to Columns option). But I also want the data to "automatically" fall under appropriate heading (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8) which are in respecive cells A1:H1. Thank you in advance How about an alternative: With your data in A2:Axx, put this formula in B2: =","&SUBSTITUTE(A2," ","")&"," Then B2 will look like: ,1,2,4,5,7,8, Then put this in C2 and drag across as far as you need. =IF...

Reporting Error ==> very urgent

Double Email messages
HI Guys, I have exchange 2003 server FE/BE environment in Cisco DMZ environment. I have setup some mail boxes to forward a copy of the messages to my blackberry. Incoming external mails are delivered twice but Incoming internal mails are OK. This is the actual setup I create a contact in an OU of the AD and add the blackberry SMTP address. Then I open up the users properties of that particular user and click on Exchange General Tab and select the ‘Delivery Options…’ I add the contact to the forwarding address area and make sure to click on deliver email to both inboxes. That’s about...

Doc library sent to receive emails, some attachments not being sav
We've had issues recently with sending files to a document library. If I look at the headers for the emails that come in, I see this behavior: application/octet-stream - Attachment not saved application/vnd.ms-excel - Attachment not saved multipart/mixed - Attachment not saved On my machine, I can toggle this by changing the outlook format of the email that contains the attachment. When another user does the same thing, he has no issue. For me, I get this behavior Plain Text - Attachment not saved HTML - Attachment saved Rich Text - Attachment not saved Has anyon...

Loan Accounts in Reports
Bugs are in reports, the loan that I pay to my car is divided in 2, principal and interest, but in reports I can't show the two at same time, the reports show only the interest that I'm paying. The budget have the same problem with loans, it shows values that don't exists, I start a new budget, put all the values correctly and finalize it, when I go to budget home there are values that I not put there. There is some fix to those bugs? ...