pivot table form

i have access 2007 and have created a pivot table form.  it works fine for
me.  the users are using access runtime and when they go to open the form,
it displays in data view mode.  there doesnt seem to be an option to change
to pivot table view.  is there a way around this so the users can view the
pivot table.

thanks

0
DD

Pivot Tables #4

Pivot Table Counting

viewing/adding in a form
I have a form in tabular format with all of these fields, and then all the data from a table. Now, when i scroll to the bottom, the last record has an asterisk (*) and all the fields in that last record are blank, so that you could add a new record through there. How can I have this removed so no editing/adding could be done in this form? Change the following properties of your form: Allow Additions = false Allow Edits = false -- HTH Mr B "TheRafterMan" wrote: > I have a form in tabular format with all of these fields, and then all the > data from a table. Now, ...

Subform Causes Main Form to show same record Multiple times
I have a form named PatientsInfo that is based on table Tbl_Patients. In that form I have a subform that is based on table Tbl_FedPovertyLevel. I have 2 fields from Tbl_FedPovertyLevel on the subform -- HouseholdMemberName, HouseholdMemberIncome. When an additional HouseholdMember is entered into the subform, it links to the Tbl_Patients correctly. But on the record selector for the PatientsInfo main form, there are now several instances of the same Patient based on how many HouseholdMembers I have entered into the subform. I have to click the next record button several time...

Pivot Tables

Pivot Chart Formatting #5

Form Buttons
....click! Feel free to use the big white space to ask your question. "Steve" <Steve@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0899C7C9-6C26-44D3-B519-D17C663EC3A8@microsoft.com... > ...

Publisher 2003 Newsletter to PDF in booklet form
Hi there, I created a newsletter in Publisher 2003. I want to print it to a PDF file in booklet form to send to my printer so that it will print out correctly. She says it should be in a 'Print Spread' so that she can print it correctly on 11x17 paper. When I print it to PDF it turns into single page documents. Can anyone tell me how to make it print in 'Print Spred'? You can setup a PDF to print as a 11x17 booklet, I can with Acrobat. What application are you using as your PDF printer? Have you looked at the print setup? -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "...

Copy form field data to clipboard
I have set the field I want to have focus and then wish to copy the data to the clipboard. Can someone help me with the code for this. Forms!frmExhibitorInfoVerification!Email.SetFocus -- Entering the world of VBA and coding Delta If the desired field has focus, use: RunCommand acCmdCopy If you need to manipulate strings first (e.g. combinating data from several fields), it's more complex: http://allenbrowne.com/func-07b.html -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users - http://allenbrowne.com/tips.html Reply to group, rather than allenb...

Form or report?
I'm new to Access - I am using Access 2007. I have a database that I have figured out how to make queries and then queries of queries to ge the output I need. But, now I want to make a form that someone else can use that allows them to fill in the criteria for a query, they click a button that runs the query, and then outputs the results to a report or output form. I have done this before in Basic with input and output forms. I don't know what the terminology is for Access, so I'm confused what to ask for because I don't know the names of what does what I need. Ho...

join multiple pivot tables?

Help with pivot table

Using formulas for pivot table

Hyperlink in Pivot Table

calculated fields on form and workflow
Hi all We've got the following problem. We use js to calculate fields on the opportunity form. (just summate some numbers) Now, we want to adjust the probability due to the state of the tasks you have to complete within a opportunity with the help of a workflow. The problem now is, that the calculated fields are not want to update with the new given probability! (javascript runs only with update/open/save the form or change field) What would be the best practise to realise something like that? Or is it simple possible to run js within a workflow to re-calculate it with the new pr...

chart options show data table
Currently using 2 workbooks to produce 1 chart - the source data in workbook 1 and the chart in workbook 2. We also are using the "show data table" option to most easily view all values in the chart. We would like this data to keep it's currency format to best reflect the values in the chart; however, the data table loses this formatting when we close workbook 1. Is there any way to hang onto this formatting after the workbook is closed? Data tables in charts are not particularly flexible or capable. You combine the workbooks. Alternatively, put a table in the chart's...

Flowcharting Table relations
Hey guys and girls. New one for you. I am doing an IT audit of Great Plains and need to flowchart how the data files are related to each other. In other words, how does one file feed into another file, and what field or fields in a particular table is used to relate/link to another table. Does anyone where I can find such information? Thanks Check out the Great Plains SDK available on the installation CDs. There are several diagrams that describe table relationships. Also, there are module documents that contain posting flowcharts. Regards, Kevin Rood Corporate Software Consultants...

Pivot Tables #40
Does anyone know if there is a way to quickly clear a field list? I can't find a keyboard shortcut or anything else in any of the help/support avenues I've tried. Thanks in advance for the help. -- ERR229 Are you trying to clear all the check boxes in the field's dropdown list? In Excel 2002 and later versions, there's a Show All checkbox. In Excel 2000, and earlier versions, you can use programming to hide or show the items -- there's sample code here: http://www.contextures.com/xlPivot03.html ERR229 wrote: > Does anyone know if there is a way to quickl...

Date add Criteria on Continuous Form
All, thank you for all the previouis help. currently i have a form has three fileds to tracks letter "Recieve", "ResponseDue", and "Respond." on the recieve text box's afterupdate event i have:Me.ResponseDue = DateAdd("d", 30, Me.Recieve). what i need is that on the first letter, the minimum date, if an the main form the criteria is "NMA" that the date add be 60. thank you for the help in advance. AC2007/XP. Tighe - The easiest way is to Dim an integer variable and use that. Try this: Dim AddDays as Integer If Par...

I need to convert a word table to excel
When I try doing this by copying the table it appears in excelwith one or two empty lines in between each of my lines that I needed converting. Why is this? usually means there are superfluous paragraph marks in the Word table. "Aaron" <Aaron@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:012E3413-1F64-4018-BC14-A2D6AB68B668@microsoft.com... > When I try doing this by copying the table it appears in excelwith one or > two > empty lines in between each of my lines that I needed converting. Why is > this? ...

line column Pivot Charts

deactivate the get pivot formula when I link a cell to a pivot
Currently I using excel 2003, but every time when I link the cell to a pivot table it will convert to a "Get pivot" formula. Is there any way I could deactivate it? See Debra Dalgleish's website for instructions: http://www.contextures.com/xlPivot06.html Does that help? *********** Regards, Ron XL2002, WinXP-Pro "hwtradezheng" wrote: > Currently I using excel 2003, but every time when I link the cell to a pivot > table it will convert to a "Get pivot" formula. Is there any way I could > deactivate it? ...

Paste button disabled in Access 2007 form
Hi, I have an Access 2007 database split into a front-end and back-end. I have been using this database successfully for some time now and have been creating and editing records easily. But, when I try to copy and paste text into fields on my forms the paste button is disabled. The same problem occurs if I try to open one of my linked tables and copy and paste text in the datasheet view of the table. However, if I create a new, non-linked table in my database I can easily copy and paste text in that table's fields. So why can't I copy and paste into linked tables ...