Percentage problem

Hello,

A record can belong to one of three groups and each record has a value
attached to it.

How can I calculate the total for each group as a percentage of the overall
total?

like

1  £33    33%
2  £33    33%
3  £33    33%

Array Problem
Hi there, I have this portion of code: ReDim IMG_TB(0 To vtotfot - 1, vPaginas) vpct = 0 vpag = 0 For vi = 0 To NPOS_01.GRD_FOTOS.Rows - 1 NPOS_01.GRD_FOTOS.Row = vi NPOS_01.GRD_FOTOS.Col = 0 IMG_TB(vpct, vpag).Picture = LoadPicture(NPOS_01.FIL_FOTOS.Path & "\" & NPOS_01.GRD_FOTOS.Text) vpct = vpct + 1 If vpct = 30 Then vpct = 0 vpag = vpag + 1 End If Next where NPOS_01 is a form containig a flex grid named GRD_FOTOS. The plan here is to build a form acting as thumbnail window to display 29 pictures pe...

Problem with repeating messages
What would cause Outlook to repeatedly send out the same message, every few minutes to every address designated? This behavior seems to be confined to cases where the email is addressed to a group of people, as opposed to a single individual. The message caused Outlook to generate the following error when attempting to send it to Gmail (google mail): Task 'pop.gmail.com' - Sending reported error #.....: Your outgoing (smtp) server does not support ssl-secured connections. If SSL-secured connections have worked in the past, contact your server administrator or internet service provid...

Problems opening Workbook
Hi All, My Problem is that when I try to open my Accounts workbook I have this notice appear:- "! Too Many Different Cell Formats". Then the workbook will not open. If I could open the workbook then I can rectify the problen of too many cell formats. So does anyone know how to force the workbook to open? Thanks Becky Check your other post. Rebecca wrote: > > Hi All, > My Problem is that when I try to open my Accounts workbook I have this > notice appear:- "! Too Many Different Cell Formats". Then the workbook will > not open. > If ...

Changing cursor (sizing problem)
Hi, I've created a cursor, and MSVC6 allows me to make it 16x16 pixels (what I want). Then I set the cursor at runtime: HCURSOR lhCursor=AfxGetApp()->LoadCursor(IDC_NEWCURSOR); SetCursor(lhCursor); However, when running, it's size is 32x32. How to I get it to be the 16x16 I wanted? >Hi, I've created a cursor, and MSVC6 allows me to make it 16x16 pixels >(what I want). Then I set the cursor at runtime: > >HCURSOR lhCursor=AfxGetApp()->LoadCursor(IDC_NEWCURSOR); >SetCursor(lhCursor); > >However, when running, it's size is 32x32. How to I get it to b...

Experts guide !! problem with SetItemText of CListCtrl
When I try to add items using SetItemText of CListCtrl then I geta debug assertion? This I am doing in OnInitialUpdate of CFormView as I am subclassing a CListCtrl CLASS. I tried with the following but get failed in all the three.Pls let me know where I amgoing wrong? Can anyone help me? void CMCView::OnInitialUpdate() { CFormView::OnInitialUpdate(); GetParentFrame()->RecalcLayout(); CString buffer[4][3] = { "Item1","kp","30", "Item2","sp","20", "Item3","dp","40", "Item4",&quo...

Problem in deploying Outlook 2003 Add-in
I have developed the add-in using Visual studio 2005 in C#. Outlook add-in is failing to load when Outlook starts on some machines. It works absolutely fine on some other machine. On problematic machines, some times the LoadBehavior is changing from 3 to 2 when oulook starts. I can't even find my Addin either in the Disabled list (Help_>About) or Tools->Options-Others->AdvancedOptions. Could anyone please help me or point to any tutorial which will help in developing the installer for this add-in using the Wise Installer. (I want know what all files to be added to target...

Picture Printing Problem
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_003C_01C574A9.9A257BD0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I have a page with 8 .jpg pictures that looks fine in print preview, but = only half of the images print out, the other half with a box and X. I'm = using Windows 2000 and I have plenty of memory space open. I have done = a lot of work with images before, but have never had this problem. It = is happens in both Publisher and Word - How can I solve this problem? Bill ------=_NextPart_000_003C_01C5...

Subform problem 01-19-08
This is a repost of an original message posted January 18th. I think the issue died with those that were looking at it, so I am posting hoping for some help. I have a form where I put bills in for a company and break them down into some detail. There are bills for cellphones, electricity, heating oil, and cable. I have a main form "BillsNew" that has fields that I choose the payee from a combo box. After I make the choice, a vlookup runs and pulls from another table the type of bill and some other various details. I have code that runs to open a subform based on the information...

Publisher 2007/Vista
I am trying to print (HP officejet P145) 4 different files, each single A4 page landscape, from Microsoft publisher (office suite 2007) newsletter. Most times it will just spew out several pages of blank paper only. Another time I left it “printing” overnight with nil result by morning, and jammed the system up & I had to reboot to clear. I have had success with one file - it printed satisfactorily once, but on subsequent attempts to print the same file it has just spewed out 11 blank pages! I watched the occasions it spewed out paper on the Control Panel - the print file size was o...

Same problem
Am having the same problem. Have tried all suggested fixes. Running Word 2008 version 12.1.0. Cannot get my machine to take the 12.2.0 or 12.2.3 updates. Working on a Power PC G5 Mac. Also running it on my MacBook - version 12.2.3. Not having the problem on that machine. Any other suggestions? Unfortunately the only text from you or anyone else that the regular volunteers in this newsgroup have seen with this thread is your 5 lines below -- i.e., we have not seen any of the earlier remarks. That's because we are on a different server from the Mactopia server that you cam...

Printing problems in MFC ..
Hello all, A quick question to the gurus on this NG .. I have an application under development that produces some interesting scattergraphs, and I want to be able to print these scattergraphs as desired. The app is an MDI type app. The scattergraphs are implemented as a custom control, derrived from CDialog, and are "painted" onto the CView instance of a document within the MDI applicaiton framework. The graph is produced exactly as anticiapted, so the graphics commands work. I can't seem to get the graph to print. I created a routine that I call "DrawIntoDeviceCont...

Date problem #7
i am trying to do a matrix for some training we have to keep records o and I got all my columns and names , but I want to use a second shee to log what date this happens. I would like to use OK on sht 1 an enter date on sht 2 Does any one have any Ideas to make this work office 2000 -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

Form Viewing Problem
Hi, I've created a new Form for logging in phone calls. I've created the worksheets and relationships. My problem is I was able to view (and use) my Form yesterday, but then added a new field. Now, under the Form tab, I can only view the Design View, not the Form or Layout View (it only shows the header and there is a small black dash in the top right section of where the body should be). The same is true for the Phone Log Worksheet (all my previously entered data is there). If I open the Copy of the Form, I can see all the Views. I tried to remove the new field hoping th...

Slight problem making electronic payments
I am using Microsoft Money Premium 2007. I use this program to instruct my bank to send payments from my checking account. My bank actually mails a paper check to whomever I specify, and draws the funds from my checking account. This has been working well for monthes. Recently, I upgraded my web browser to Internet Explorer 7. At about the same time, Microsoft Money upgraded itself to version #. Now, after I instruct Microsoft Money to send out checks, I always see a web browser screen that says "Navigation to the webpage was canceled. The web browser screen has a URL field that reads r...

passing parameter to query problem
I've got a query set up to receive a parameter from a combo box on a form. The query works fine on its own, but every time it is run from the form, no data is represented. I have done this before, but I have never run into this problem. I have checked all the the names and the SQL, almost obsessively, and they're all correct. I just can't think of any other reason why the query will not accept a parameter from the form. Anyone have any suggestions? Are you sure that what the combo box is returning is what's in the table? Rermember that combo boxes have a BoundColumn. When ...

problem with Capital One Bank
I have an account with Capital One Bank for my Credit Card and they offer online services including downloadable MS Money compatible account statements at http://www.capitalone.com/indexrfa.php. However, Money doesn't list Capital One as a Bank in its database (only Capital One Finacial Corp for which money doesn't detect any online services available and lists an incorrect website). How can i set up my Capital One account on Money and have my online account statements automatically downloaded into Money? In microsoft.public.money, Paul wrote: >I have an account with Ca...

Outlook 2003
Hi, I recently upgraded several employees to outlook 2003 (from Outlook 2002). I moved their PST files to the appropriate folder, fired up outlook 2003, everything seemed fine. However, I'm seeing two instances of "personal folders", yet only one is shown when I view the PST files via "data file management" menu. One of the instances of "personal folders" has a little house/clock icon in front of it. The other has a regular folder icon in front of it. Otherwise, these are identical - same email, contacts, etc. (mirror images of each other) Also, i...

Page Color Problem
I have a two page (fount and Back)sheet that has a solid color background with copy set on top of it. When I print it, the color for the first side is correct, but the second side prints in an off color to the intended color. Any ideas on why this is happening? The screen colors are correct and I check to see that I'm using the same mix. Are you using paper that is only coated the one side? The issue you describe is unknown in Publisher - any version. -- The US should free all those illegally held prisoners they are torturing, abusing and denying human rights being held at Guantan...

Outlook 2003
Just upgraded from Outlook 2000 to Outlook 2003. Everything seems to be working OK !! BUT ! On the Outlook Today screen no images are shown. If I go into the customise option, there are no images shown for the various styles. Also any changes I make in Outlook today options are not saved.. Any Ideas ??? tom <tomt@adslweb.co.uk> wrote: > Just upgraded from Outlook 2000 to Outlook 2003. > > Everything seems to be working OK !! BUT ! > > On the Outlook Today screen no images are shown. > > If I go into the customise option, there are no images shown for the ...

Printing Problems in Entourage
I have no problem printing a monthly calendar, but if I print a weekly format, the program crashes every time. Any one else having that problem? Any suggested solutions? This is a known issue. To work around it, Try removing multi-day events that cross the weekly boundary. On 9/29/05 5:20 PM, in article 1128032452.981239.31830@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com, "Tony" <tonystinson@bellsouth.net> wrote: > I have no problem printing a monthly calendar, but if I print a weekly > format, the program crashes every time. Any one else having that > problem? > > Any su...

Exchange 5.5 SP4 OWA attachment problems
I'm running Exchange 5.5 SP4 on NT 4 post SP 6a. We are experiencing two OWA attachment related issues. 1. Users can't open file attachments unless they are running Internet Explorer. 2. External emails forwarded to an exchange account can't be read from. When a user attempts to read the attached forwarded message a file read.asp.htm is launched and the following message is displayed: "The attachment is a type that is not yet supported." I've researched both problems and found that SP4 appears to fix both, but I'm already running SP4 with some post ...

Publisher 2003 Outside Margin Printing Problem
Using Publisher 2003, my right side margin guide is set at .4". The document when printed, cuts off the text. The right side of the page leaves a margin of one inch. The text is cut off all the way down the page by one inch. This is not a problem in Word 2003. The whole text will print on the right side in Word. I want to print out to the right side edge of the page farther than one inch. The margin guide is set at .4". I am using 8.5 x 11 paper-landscape. This was not a problem in Publisher 2000. What in the world is wrong? When you use landscape the printer mar...

Strange login problem with Outlook
Here is what I am seeing Users split across 2 Exchange 2000 servers coming in from overseas we will call them Server 1 and Server 2 user A is on server 1 and is the owner of Machine X user B is on server 2 and is the owner of Machine Y Machine X (Does not work - User A's Machine) User A - Does not work with outlook. Can get in through OWA User B - (one that can log on with outlook on his own machine) Can Log on to Outlook on Machine X and OWA. Machine Y (does Work - User B's machine) User A - Does not work with outlook. Can get in through OWA User B - Can Log on to Outlook on Ma...

Booklet problems in Publisher
I've created a booklet in publisher and when I print-the pages does not appear how I want it to appear. Example: the first & last page is the title and back of booklet but pages 2-23 are not in order when I print & wehn I fold there's blank pages on the left hand side of the booklet. Please help this is due today!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Print one entire set. Take it to a reputable copy center. They will know how to assemble the booklet for printing. "Narcissus45" <Narcissus45@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8028B5B4-5CC3-4379-82A7-288E8E968FF4@mi...