Need query of all records based on month

How can i create a parameter query in the query grid to ask for all records
based on the month. example: i want all records for May 2007. any ideas?

In article <21EC5C38-AB39-4AA1-88D8-7C9627A947FE@microsoft.com>,
jackle@discussions.microsoft.com says...
> How can i create a parameter query in the query grid to ask for all records
> based on the month. example: i want all records for May 2007. any ideas?

say you have a date column in your table

Field: DatePart("m",[Orders].[OrderDate])
Criteria: DatePart("m",[Enter date:])
0
Michael
6/6/2007 1:50:48 PM
In article <21EC5C38-AB39-4AA1-88D8-7C9627A947FE@microsoft.com>,
jackle@discussions.microsoft.com says...
> How can i create a parameter query in the query grid to ask for all records
> based on the month. example: i want all records for May 2007. any ideas?

Oops. Should be

Field: DateDiff("m",0,[Orders].[OrderDate])
Criteria: DateDiff("m",0,[Enter date:])
0
Michael

Web Query with an Asterisk
Hi, I'm using a webquery to import data into Excel. Some of the items that are being imported have an asterisk in the cell, but in excel it shows no asterisk. Problem is I need to see the asterisk in excel. Any help would be apprreciated. ...

I am AIMEE I am 20 Years Old I need FUN $50 PER NIGHT
Due to some Restrictions i have Hidden the VIDEOS+ PHOTOS ........ CLICK on the IMAGE which is on the RIGHT SIDE of the website for My PHONE NO AND ADDRESS=85 http://www.infoaboutwebs.euro.st ...

number query results
Hopefully I can explain this well enough, I have a database set up to track product key attributes. Works great. I have a query that will pull the last 9 records where the line and product code match. This also works great. I need to graph the last 8 hours of lets say "moisture" with the difference between each hour also graphed (i.e. 8:00 = 4.5 and 9:00 = 5.0 I need to graph a .5). I have a form to show the query results. My goal is to have an unbound field that will "number" the query results in the form so that I can return the value of "query record #8...

Locating record in form
Hi How can I locate a record on the current form by value of an indexed field? Thanks Regards Hi John Create a textBox and in the AfterUpdate event put this Private Sub TextBoxName_AfterUpdate() Dim rs As Object Set rs = Me.Recordset.Clone rs.FindFirst "[ID_Field] = " & Str(Nz(Me![TextBoxName], 0)) If Not rs.EOF Then Me.Bookmark = rs.Bookmark End Sub Change TextBoxName to what it is Change ID_Field to what it is -- Wayne Manchester, England. "John" wrote: > Hi > > How can I locate a record on the current form by value of an indexed field? >...

Need some help
I currently have a form that allow me to access multiple forms via 4 command buttons. Is it to have the button color change if any record in the form (that the button directs you to) is a certain value? Their are several status values to these records (Open, Closed, In Work), and I would like the color of the command button to change if any record is "Open". oc737 wrote: >I currently have a form that allow me to access multiple forms via 4 command >buttons. Is it to have the button color change if any record in the form >(that the button directs you to) is a certain val...

subform help needed please
I have a form with a subform on it. The subform is set to continuous Forms. It displays a table listing open orders. I have one field in this table that is called "PickTicket" and one filed called "ReadyToShip". These are both yes no fields. Right now I have check boxes on the subform, thus when you view the form with the subform on it it shows all the records in the table one row after another and a check box appears in each check box if the value is yes, orther wise the check box is empty. I would like to create a more visual appearance. I would like a rectang...

Printing a dialog from an SDI based application
In an SDI application that I am developing I am trying to print the contents of a graph hosted in a dialog...my question is can I somehow hook into the default printing support that the SDI app has built in or do I have to come up with a new class to support printing from the dialog??? Dominic Dominic, You can indeed jack into the printing framework. It's as easy as adding an override to OnPrint in your view, and print to the CDC* you get as an in-parameter. A nifty side effect is that you'll get support for the print-preview this way as well. Johan Rosengren Abstrakt Mekanik ...

Adding Columns Based on Text
Hi, I'm not sure what to call what i'm doing, so please bear with me. In column A, starting from cell A7, i have various text, for example apple, orage, grape, etc. Each of these data is followed by additiona data in the next column, B. For example, apple - new, or apple - old. Column C will then have dollar figures relating to the prior data. What i want to do is add up only the columns that have apple, and giv a sum for that, then only the columns for oranges, then give a sum fo that, and so on. Is there a way to do this as opposed to manually adding each item? Sorry if I...

Need help refreshing a datagrid client side
Hi -- I'm very, very new to ASP.Net, and I've been trying for several days to figure out how to update a datagrid AND refresh it on the client side so that the page doesn't refresh. I've torn my code apart over and over each time I tried what I thought would be the code that would solve my problem. Maybe I'm going down the completely wrong path here. Essentially, here is an explanation of my ASP.NET webform application and what I want it to do: Employees add how much time they spend on a job, and then that information is added to a SQL database and displayed in a datagri...

If Then
I'm relatively new to Access and am trying to build some intelligence into a database I've got. What I'd like to do is have the users select a loan type from a drop down box, and if their choice is one of 2 different types (there are 5 types all together), have it automatically check a checkbox in a different field. So, can I do an if then on one field and it's results effect a different field? I'd love any suggestions! Thanks in advance... On Tue, 24 Nov 2009 16:57:01 -0800, SBecker wrote: > I'm relatively new to Access and am trying to build so...

Can a form linked to an autoLookup query update another table
I created a form that is updated with an AutoLookup query from another table once a certain linked field is filled in. Can this form be used to add a record to the source table with the updated information? When that record is saved, the record is added to the form's source table - assuming the form is bound to the source table. How does your form save the record? Jeanette Cunningham MS Access MVP -- Melbourne Victoria Australia "oterosuz" <oterosuz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3608D905-8769-435E-B5E5-7B0F566AFD63@microsoft.com......

Criteria Lookup based on Dates #2
I know I know, this was already posted in a nother group, but no one over there could help me, so I'm hoping someone over here will be able to help me that didn't see it on the group. The "Current Plan" is the formula I'm trying to create: Dates are all US (mm/dd/yyyy). Starting Point: 1 A B C D 2 NAME PLAN Effective Date Current Plan 3 ------------------------------------------------------------------ 4 ID1 1 1/1/2005 5 ID1 3 2/1/2005 6 ID2 2 5/1/2004 7 ID3 2 2/1/2005 8 ID3 4 9/1/2005 9 ...

how do I find calender wizard in publisher 2007 to change month
in publisher 2003 i could use the calender wizard to change the month. in publisher 2007 i can't seem to find this wizard It is on the right when you are in the template menu, you might have to scroll down a little. The Design Gallery calendar menu is on the right also. The wizard for this function is broken. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "chris" <chris@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:30925743-317A-4E46-B75B-0171EFF792E0@microsoft.com... > in publisher 2003 i could use the ...

Record in CustomerAddressExtensionBase not removed after deletion
Hi, We are running a Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 installation with Roll-up 6. When I remove an account I do see that the account including the related records receive StateCode 2, which implies marked as deleted. I also carefully checked the DeletionStateCode on table CustomerAddressBase, which was also set to 2. After the deletions are processed I notice the following: 1) Account is removed. 2) Related records, based on the cascading rules are also deleted. 3) The record is also deleted in the table CustomerAddressBase. 4) The record remains in CustomerAddressExtensionBase. I would expect...

Problems using accounts in a different currency from the base curr
I´m actually using MNY 17.0.120.1415 version, and one Bank account in a different currency from my base currency Euro. This account is in JPY, others inside Portfolio Manager are in USD or GBP. With the Portfolio Manager I haven't got any problems, each 15 minutes my accounts are updated. But with my bank JPY account isn't updated at anytime. I cheked the Currency Options at Program Options menu, making click in "Update Currencies" buttom. All those currencies was selected with "Update exchange rate online" What can I do? I forgot update now buttom in ...

HELP..Need to link GP tables to Horizons table
I am trying to do a Crystal report where I pull the qty remaining to post from open Sales orders and unposted invoices as well as the qty remaining to post from Horizons work orders. I'm trying to link the SOP10200 table to the BOM50200 but it's duplicating lines. I'm currently linking based on item number but really need to link based on something like SOP Number but I can't find a shared field. Can anyone please help.....I've been working on this for 2 weeks and I'm desperate!! If you just link the tables by item number, each item in the right table will be...

Formatting query adding , & " "
Using Excel 2002. I have a column list of 3000 items. They are of varying lengths the maximum being 11 characters. I would like to take this list & be able to change it from vertical to horizontal. I would like to add a comma in between each entry with no extra spaces. I would like to add " " around each entry, but the quotes must all be in the same fixed space. ex: I have an entry that is 11 characters long. it should have quotes. I also have an entry that is 8 characters long, the quotes on this shorter entry must be in the same place as if it were an 11 character entry. ...

Problem with query returning one record
Hello,I have a stored query like this called VAL_REZERVE:SELECT "Currency revaluation reserve" AS ITEMNAME, ValRezerve() ASAMOUNTINT_LVL;ValRezerve() is VBA UDF. This query works fine when I run it in byclicking in Navigation pane - it gives the Currency revaluationreserve and amount calculated by the UDFBut when I try to use it like: select * from VAL_REZERVE Access givesan error saying that query input must contain at least one table orquery.I am using ACCESS 2007.Is it supposed to be that a query returning one record cannot becalled as I am trying to do?ThanksAivars Correct: JET i...

Group Based Rules
We are using Exchange 2000 Standard. It has been requested that I set up a mechanism by which various addresses can be CC'ed based on which AD group they belong to. So that if a manager from group A emails an employee from group B, the manager of group B will also receive a copy. Ideas? Matt On 30 Nov 2006 11:02:55 -0800, code.name.eric@gmail.com wrote: > >We are using Exchange 2000 Standard. > >It has been requested that I set up a mechanism by which >various addresses can be CC'ed based on which AD group >they belong to. > >So that if a manager from gr...

Adding colour to a range of cells based on one of the cells v...
I wish to highlight all the data in a row in a particular colour depending on the value of one of the cells i.e. if cell c3 says 'confirmed' I would like all the entries in row 3 to be green, if it says 'released', then red, etc. So far I can change the word 'confirmed' in c3 to green, or to red for 'released', but can't work out how to change the rest of the row based on this value. Any help very welcome. select the cell(s) you want to be formatted In conditional formatting choose formula and enter =A3="confirmed" choose the color you wan...

User not accessed the system since last 2 months
Is there any script available to determine accounts that have not logged in for the past x months. Please provide us the link and and guide line how to use that ? Thanks ...

Help! Formula needed.
Below is an example of data in my excel sheet. A B C D E F Cell 1 ? cell 2 Steve 1 to 10 13/2/04 britain cell 3 Raj 11 to 17 15/2/04 india cell 4 Ricky 18 to 35 14/2/04 Spain Now if i enter a numerical value in A1 (where '?' is), i need a formula which will check the column B and produce a result as desired below Entery number = 9 then print "Steve 1 to 10 13/2/04 britain" Entery number = 12 then print "Raj 11 to 17 15/2/04 india" Ente...

Multiple Values in a Query Criteria
Hello, I have a combo box on a form that allows a user to select a location code that is used by a query. I want to run the query for two location - 73 and 28 - if location 73 is selected otherwise just run for the location selected. In my query criteria under location I have the following code In (iif([Forms]![frmFinancial].[cboLoc].[value] ='73',('73','28'),[Forms]![frmFinancial].[cboLoc].[value])). However this does not work. How do I get this to read the two values. Thanks Deo On Fri, 26 Feb 2010 13:55:01 -0800, Deo <Deo@discussions.mic...

Invest ONLY &10.00 and MAKE UP TO $40,000 in One month!
40,000 in the Pay Pal?! Yes!! $40,000 dollars in your PayPal Account!!! IT WAS PROVEN ON OPARH and its COMPELTELY LEGAL!!! You may have also heard of this program(or one like it) on 20/20 or in the Wall Street Journal. $10 Dollars... thats all it takes. I'll try to keep it short and sweet. Most people respond to this program becasue of the low investment($10 dollars) and high profit potential. There is no limit to the income you may generate from this(you can do it over and over, whenever you need extra $$$). If you follow the instructions, you will reach thousands of people! Hones...

Need to extrcat data from one Excel file to an other
Hi there I'm looking form a solution to press on button in a Excel sheet which ill exctract some datas from an other Excel sheet which can be close or opened. It should beworing on Windows XP, 2003, Vista and 7 as well with 32 bits and 64 bits. Thanks in avance for your advise and best regards Tra Browse through the example codes found at Ron de Bruin's site. http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm Look at the 'Copy/paste/merge" section. Should be some good material to start with. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Sat, 28 May 2011 19:53:03 +0200, Tra Sumaka <trasumak...