Lexmark driver for Windows Vista??

does anyone know how to get a driver for my Vista program for a Lexmark X75
printrio?
Any help appreciated?

0
Kitty

On Sun, 3 Jun 2007 15:07:39 -0500, "Kitty Stringfellow"
<kikkimomjj@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

>does anyone know how to get a driver for my Vista program for a Lexmark X75
>printrio?
>Any help appreciated?

I'd suggest reposting your question in a newsgroup supporting Vista, or
Lexmark. This newsgroup is for questions about designing relational database
Queries in Microsoft Access.

             John W. Vinson [MVP]
0
John

Does exchange 2000 support push mail for Windows Mobile 5
Does exchange 2000 support push mail for Windows Mobile 5 pda No - Exchange ActiveSync is part of Exchange Server 2003 - you need SP2 for DirectPush (and MSFP/AKU 2.0) on the wm device). -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: www.exchangepedia.com/blog ---------------------------------------------- "CALEX" <alex813@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1163053355.075490.34660@e3g2000cwe.googlegroups.com... > Does exchange 2000 support push mail for Windows Mobile 5 pda > ...

OPOS Driver not open or locked by another application
I am getting above error when I try to print receipts. I have TM-T88IV with usb connection. it was working fine until I installed new regular printer (full page!) with usb connection. Now I have uninstalled this new printer, restarted, deleted Opos printer and added it back... no luck, I get the above message. another funny thing is somemtimes, it takes few seconds as if its printing something, but doesn't show the above message or doesn't print the recceipt either.... HELP PLEASEEEEEE I have similar problems with my epson printer. I have a usb printer hooked up to the pc and ...

Open new window, auto pastes old e-mail
Yesterday my Outlook 2000 began inserting/pasting a copy of an e-mail I sent, earlier in the day,on the screen of every 'new' e-mail I tried to send. When clicking on the new mail icon, it opens to not a blank screen, but begins with a copy of this previously sent e-mail. Do I need to change a template, style??? Please advise. Regards ...

Lexmark Optra T1612
Is this compatible with Microsoft RMS V 1.2? Also- where do I go to find the compatibility list for peripherals? Thanks! Andrea Andrea, This is just a 8x11" laser printer, correct? If so, then yes it will work fine for reports. Maybe even price labels too if it doesn't do too many twists and turns. Here is a link to the compatibility chart for POS devices. http://tinyurl.com/de8mg -- * "Andrea" <Andrea@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:515EF86A-44AD-4A7D-B602-A33454E123FE@microsoft.com... Is this compatible with Microsoft RMS V 1.2? Also- wher...

Windows 2k3 Server / Exchange IS Startup Error
My Scenario looks like this: Root Domain Controller: AD (GC) + Exchange Server 2K3 SP1 Child Domain Controller: AD (GC) + Exchange Administration Tools. I ran the Forestprep in root Domain, the doamin preps in both ( Root and child domain) Now i got the problem, that if my root domain controller starts without child domain controller being up at this time, startup procedure (as well as shutdown procedure) takes significantly longer, and after this long duration it prompts the error message that "at least one service.." The eventlog says that the exchange services could not...

Lexmark Optra E310
I just installed a new OS-Windows Vista Ultima. Where can I get the drivers for my Lexmark Optra E310? Thanks. "Abeiku" <baocran@rogers.com> wrote in message news:%23RXYfZ$ZIHA.4140@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... >I just installed a new OS-Windows Vista Ultima. Where can I get the drivers >for my Lexmark Optra E310? Thanks. You might try on Lexmark's website. This newsgroup is dedicated to the Microsoft Access database product. -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP Free MS-Access downloads: http://www.datastrat.com http://www.mvps.org/access http://www.accessmvp.com ...

Lexmark X125 all in one printer
Does Money 03 or 04 permit printing a single check on the far right of the printer carriage? M01 does not. Don't want to buy it if I'll have the same problem. ...

Including my FASLD driver and excluding Microsoft FASLD driver
Hello, I'm working on Windows CE 5.0 and Freescale BSP iMX31. I have a NOR Spansion MirrorBit and I have received a FASLD driver from Spansion Support. I have put this driver in the path %WINCEROOT%\PLATFORM\IMX31\SRC\DRIVERS\BLOCK\FASL\FASLD and I have included this driver in the OS Design by setting the environment variable BSP_NOR_SPANSION = 1. It generates the fasld.dll DLL. The Microsoft give us a driver for MirrorBit NOR Spansion in the path %WINCEROOT%\PLUBLIC\COMMON\OAK\DRIVERS\BLOCK\MSFLASHFMD\FASL\FASLD that generates the fasld_lib.lib. This lib is linked with core...

Lexmark laser printers: any good?
I am looking at getting a full duplex color laser printer. The problem is that user reviews on the web indicate that HP's quality is not what it used to be. The only other manufacturer who makes printers that are just like what I am looking for is Lexmark. But how good are they? I can't find any reviews of their laser products. On Fri, 26 Aug 2005 05:19:40 +0100, Mister Scary wrote (in article <OrMJiVfqFHA.2072@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl>): > I am looking at getting a full duplex color laser printer. The problem is > that user reviews on the web indicate that HP...

What is latest Windows Live Mail?
Can I download somehow the latest version of Windows Live Mail? Mine is presently Version 2009 (build 14.08089 0726 It does not any longer print the body of an e-mail, only the addressees. It is something new and was not a problem for months before. I am using Windows 7, IE 8.0, Mozilla Firefox 3.6 You have the newest version. -- Dave N. MS-MVP (Mail) Windows 7 Ultimate http://download.live.com/wlmail "Ritter197" <Ritter197@Comcast.net> wrote in message news:#uxqqQgyKHA.244@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Can I download somehow the latest version of ...

TDI driver
Hi Guys, I have a TDI driver based on tdifw sourceforge project. problem: I am missing the event notifications for incoming UDP traffic. This happen only on Vista+ but not on Windows XP. Please let me know if I am missing anything or is this a known issue in Vista+. - nani ...

opening different windows in 2003
Hi Is there a way of having several windows open at once with 2003. i have open calendar and would like to switch between contacts, email etc, but only the one window stays open. thanks tim are you right clicking on the folder and choosing open in new window? if you File, Exit with the windows open, they should all open back up for you. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.n...

what does it mean when you get a Windows Installer error 1601?
I am trying to make template for letterhead and envelopes but I keep getting the following message: "Microsoft Office Publisher can't install due to Windows Installer error 1601" What do I need to do? Might try this solution. It addresses updates, but it may help your situation. "Disk Error -- Reserved Error (-1601)" error message when you try to install an Office update http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;321497 -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Sheila" <Sh...

partitionsize windows 7
I looked into the HD (500GB) of my new Dell Inspiron with windows 7 home premium 64bits and found that there was only one volume C: with primary partition of 456 Gb and a recovery partition of 15 GB. As I like to make an other partion for a 2nd OS , surely I can decrease the c: partion of Windows 7? So what is the minimum size for that partition? regards __________ Informatie van ESET NOD32 Antivirus, versie van database viruskenmerken 4667 (20091207) __________ Het bericht is gecontroleerd door ESET NOD32 Antivirus. http://www.eset.com The minimum size is what...

Syslog client for Windows server 2003
Any suggestions for a syslog client for Window based servers? My understanding is with Windows, there's no native syslog service? Thanks. Hello Newbie, Try KIWI: http://www.kiwisyslog.com/kiwi-syslog-server-overview/ After the trial it will still work with limited functionality, maybe it is still enough you need. Best regards Meinolf Weber Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ** Please do NOT email, only reply to Newsgroups ** HELP us help YOU!!! http://www.blakjak.demon.co.uk/mul_crss.htm >...

Windows CE license management
Hello, I have the following answer regarding the stamp of nk.bin with a license product key : I buy a 100 licenses pack of Windows CE Core and I stamp the current nk.bin with the product key related to this pack. If I buy another 100 licenses pack but the nk.bin doesn't change, I have to stamp the nk.bin with the new product key ? Or I can use the nk.bin stamped with another product key. I ask this question because, I release on my company web site a new nk.bin when I develop a new features in it. The customer can updates its machine with the new image but obviously the nk.b...

DriverPackageInstall and IM Driver
Hi All, Can we install NDIS IM driver using DriverPackageInstall? I am using sample DIFxCmd.exe and run following commands. For miniport inf file. DIFxCmd.exe /i C:\DriverSample\Driver\Driver_m.inf 16 4 DIFxAPI Sampe Program INFO: Option "/i" INFO: Input file "C:\DriverSample\Driver\Driver_m.inf" INFO: Flags 0x14 (20) TEST: installing driver package. LOG Event: 1, ENTER: DriverPackageInstallW LOG Event: 1, Installing INF file 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRVSTORE \Driver__4F65C 6FF4A937D377E421C0262F8F228072B3B70\Driver_m.inf' of Type 6. LOG Event: 1...

Open Second Window of Same Document

touch panel driver for win ce6.0
Hello every body, Can anyone tells how to write a touch .dll driver for win ce6.0.pls tell i dont know how to write. bec im new to writing drivers..pls tell r send touch. dll file. Regards Vinoth -- vinoth Message posted via PocketPCJunkies.com http://www.pocketpcjunkies.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/wince-pb/201004/1 Luckily for you Platform Builder Help has documentation for touch driver - which includes a list of sample drivers that are available with Platform Builder. -- Bruce Eitman (eMVP) Senior Engineer Bruce.Eitman AT Eurotech DOT com My BLOG http://geekswithblo...

Two Cdialog windows in same MFC application ???
HI, I am trying to build a simple MFC Application using MSVC 6.0 I require two CDialog windows, simultaneously. The scenario is like two windows receiving each other messages.. The problem is how to activate two CDialogs together...I should be able to select any one by clicking through mouse... Also do they need to be Modal or Modal less... Thanks.. a.a.cpp hi keep the handle of the other dialog box, and send the message to the other dialog box whenever one dialog box get the message. So that they are in synchronous with each other. Alternative is to have the custom mess...

How to centralise webpage in browser window, in publisher
I am using publisher 2007, and I don't seem to be able to position my webpage centrally in the browser window, any help would be truly appreciated. Look at the post *Center Webpage* posted by Clint on 9/8/2009 6:33 AM. It has some code you can add to your web page. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "bigmart53" <bigmart53@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:11924625-8F4D-4EF9-AC4C-88E1C94E74AC@microsoft.com... >I am using publisher 2007, and I don't seem to be able to position my webpage > centrally in the browser window, any help would be ...

HELP Outlook 2002 Shuts Down on Windows XP Media Edition Laptop
Hello, I have a new Windows XP Media Edition laptop and after installing Outlook 2002 it won't run. It seems to open but when it gets to the End User License Agreement screen it shuts down without even giving me an error message. I did activate the software and that seemed to go okay. What is going on?? I need Outlook 2002 to sync with my PDA. Thanks! Susan Do not multi-post. See your answer in microsoft.public.office.misc. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be dele...

Archiving of Windows Live Mail
Can someone please point me to a procedure that will explain how to off load a bunch of emails that I want to keep but do not want in the active WLM folders. Seems like in the Outlook Express days there was a way but I have long since forgot what I did. Help appreciated. You could create a folder(s) on the Desktop and just drag messages into it. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "Ken" <krlorenz@comcast.net> wrote in message news:EB7EFBBB-12DA-4CAF-A02C-556B10A60C58@microsoft.com... > Can someone please poin...

Windows Vista Business Upgrade to Windows 7
Hi All I received Vista Business (OEM) as standard with my laptop. I would like to upgrade to Windows 7 but am unsure if the home, professional editions allow an upgrade path from Vista Business. Would appreciate if anyone could please clarify this for me. I'm in the UK <in case that matters> Thanks in advance. Cheers, H Hardip wrote: > I received Vista Business (OEM) as standard with my laptop. I > would like to upgrade to Windows 7 but am unsure if the home, > professional editions allow an upgrade path from Vista Business. > > Would appre...

Windows XP MCE
How can I add Windows XP MCE to Outlook newsreader? Stan McIntosh wrote: > How can I add Windows XP MCE [newsgroup] to Outlook [Express] > newsreader? AFAIK, there is no XP subset-specific newsgroup. That is, there are no groups specifically for XP Home, XP Pro, or XP MCE. This group (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general) is appropriate for any XP question you may have. ...