I cannot see me questions!!!

I posted two questions onto the system:

Query of excluded items
CrossTab Query

but I cannot see them or find them with a search!!!  The system sent me an
e-mail saying that they have been responded to, but if I cannot see them it
is not of much use.

Do I have a setting wrong?

Please feel free to contact me directly

pmw0813@yahoo.com

Thanks

Send to you to your supplied email.

Vanderghast, Access MVP

>I posted two questions onto the system:
>
> Query of excluded items
> CrossTab Query
>
> but I cannot see them or find them with a search!!!  The system sent me an
> e-mail saying that they have been responded to, but if I cannot see them
> it
> is not of much use.
>
> Do I have a setting wrong?
>
> Please feel free to contact me directly
>
> pmw0813@yahoo.com
>
> Thanks

0
Michel

I cant see emails coming in anymore.
I used to push send/receive and a box would come up telling me 'Receiving 8 of 40 emails' with a green bar going across the centre. Once the emails are received the box goes. If I push send/receive nothing happens. If I push it say, 10 times, again nothing happens. Once all the emails are thru the box that used to come up, than flashes up 10 times, but by than its a little late. Does anyone know how to get the box back? I would really appreciate it... KR Mick. I send this message using the forward procedure to somebody of the group My problem is likely the same as a lot ...

A couple of questions...
Please help: 1) How to create Icon shown in "Choose drawing type" menu for template WITHOUT painting anything on the template 2) How to detect currently active page in active document 3) How to deselect all items on current page 4) ... Thank you. The answer to your first question is the answer to the sixth question on http://www.microsoft.com/office/previous/xp/columns/column12.asp For #2, do you mean ActivePage? Dim pagObj As Visio.Page 'Find out if a page exists, then retrieve the page. If Not(ActivePage Is Nothing) Then Set pagObj = Visio.Application.Ac...

XmlTextReader Question #2
Hi, I am starting out an xml file, example's below. It will be like that but larger. I am having problems actually getting at the inner nodes. Example the items I named InputOne, State, DebounceOn. Not sure how to get each data item Any help, directions would be appreciated. Right now I am doing in C#, SystemIO.StreamReader stream = new SystemIO.StreamReader("theFile.xml); XmlTextReader reader = null; reader = new XmlTextReader(stream); while( reader.Read()) switch(reader.NodeType) { case XmlNodeType.Element: Console.Write( reader.Name + reader.Value); break; case XmlNo...

Not able to see all data but can see on another computer
Hi, I am using SAP application and if i retrive the excel file from SAP i can see only 48 lines where as i should see 110 lines but if i opened that same excel file in another computer then i can see all lines (110 Lines) i don't know why its happening. Can anyone help on this? Thanks in advance. Regards, Harish ...

Gift Card Question
How can you put a store credit on a gift card? A customer returns some goods, and I want to put a store credit on the card. It won't let me because there is no money actually coming in. I could refund in cash and then buy the gift card....but is there an easier way? It depends on your gift card program. Glenn Adams Tiber Creek Consulting http://www.tibercreek.com glenn@tibercreek.com ---------------------------------------------- Please DO NOT respond to me directly but post all responses here in the newsgroup so that all can share the information. Lance wrote: > How can you p...

NDR Question again
Well, while I'm at it, I might as well ask about this one that has been plaguing me for a while. We get this NDR error when someone sends to this particular address: 550 Only 1 recipients accepted with null sender address Again, the emails are sent using Outlook to a listing in our GAL for the Custom Recipient. I have checked the outgoing messages and they do contain a sender address. Any ideas? Thanks. Bob Schmidt ...

Change Backend to Frontend Server Questions
I started out with one exchange 2003 backend server - clients connect to this via RPC- https and pop3. I have now installed a second 2003 enterprise backend server and will be moving all mail boxes and public folders to it then converting the original server to a frontend server. My questions are; 1. Should continue to I deliver incoming SMTP to the FE server after the change? 2. Does it matter that the FE server is the PDC and the first Exchsrvr 3. Should Pop3 clients collect mail via the FE server? I have read the FE BE Topography guide but there is not much information on re-assign...

Need your expertise!! Excel Question
How can I have 2 excel documents at the same time?? I have Excel 2000 and for some strange reason the software doens't allow me to have 2 documents open at the same time, I have to minimize one in order to open the other one... Any suggestions... Thank you and happy new year to all... R. Hi do you get an error message if you try this? -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Robb wrote: > How can I have 2 excel documents at the same time?? I have Excel > 2000 and for some strange reason the software doens't allow me to > have 2 documents open at the same time, I h...

Query to Access : does'nt see tables
Office 2000 SP3 FR From Excel / MS Query, I want to read data in Access tables. I choose the mdb file and so MS Query displays this error message (translated) : "This data source does'nt have any visible table". Original in French : "Cette source de donn�es ne contient aucune table visible." I transfert my data to a new mdb file : it work's few times (!), then the error message appears again. How to resolve this problem ? Jacques. Gotcha ! MS Query does'nt accept a file name with 2 dot inside ! Example : MyFile.mdb --> Ok My.File.mdb --> "...

Question on PDF format
Using Publisher 2007, VISTA Utlimate. When I create a PDF file to send a 16 page newsletter (11 x 17) through an e-mail attachment, the pages display in the same order that they print out (page 16 is on the lefthand side and page 1 is on the righthand side, etc.). I've been trying to find a way for the PDF file to display the pages in order so that the person I'm sending it to can see the pages in order, just as if they were holding the hard copy of this newsletter in their hand. Is this possible in PDF? Thanks! Joy Change the booklet setup to a regular page setup, 11 x 8.5. -- ...

Final attempt save as binary question
This is about my fifth attempt since March, so far without eliciting a single reply (last attempt seems to have disappeared into the ether): Re Excel 2007 "Save as binary". Its supposed to save space and be quicker. So why isn't it the default method? Is there a downside? For example, will macros no longer work? Are there reduced functions in a file saved as binary? I need to know before I save a large and majorly important (to me) file with heaps of worksheets and macros and find down the track that I've lost something significant! There HAS to be some reas...

Quick Question
Im a pretty newbie to Excel Why is it when i try and paste say 1/29 it changes to Jan-29 etc Is there away of preventing this from happening? thanks.. Problem now sorted -- "G3�wh)zZ@" <geewhizza@( REMOVE X2X )clara.co.uk> wrote in message news:1082898274.11577.0@damia.uk.clara.net... > Im a pretty newbie to Excel > > Why is it when i try and paste say 1/29 it changes to Jan-29 etc > > Is there away of preventing this from happening? > > > thanks.. > > Right click the cell/Format Cells/Date "G3�wh)zZ@" <geewhizza@( REMOVE ...

Mail Delivery Question
Hi, I have an Exchange behind a linksys router on an ADSL connection. My server is configured to use DNS to deliver outgoing and my DNS has forwarding enabled to external DNS server. I can send email to an email account of the ISP that I'm on, while I can't send email to other domains. Is there something else that I need to do? TIA TagaR What NDRs do you get, if any? TagaR wrote: > Hi, > > I have an Exchange behind a linksys router on an ADSL connection. My > server is configured to use DNS to deliver outgoing and my DNS has > forwarding enabled to external DNS s...

Question regarding Trial Version
I am not able to customize Forms (like Leads etc) using the trial version. Does anyone know whether i can login to MS CRM as Administrator to customize the forms? It currently says no privilege while clicking on Customize. the trial version is a fully-functioning version. you need to be granted the System Administrator role or, at minimum, the System Customizer role. by default, the user that installed the CRM will have the System Administrator role and will have the rights to grant that or any role to you. Dave "Ayyappa Das" <AyyappaDas@discussions.microsoft.com> wr...

A further question on dates
If you have a column of dates in the format dd-mmm-yyyy is there a formula which would count the number of entries where the month is Jan for example. I have tried COUNTIF(A1:A50,???) but I am not sure what to put in place of the question marks. I do not mind using a different date format if this would make it easier. Thanks John =SUMPRODUCT(--(MONTH(A1:A100)=1)) BUT, that means a 5 year range would count ALL January dates regardless of year - is that what you want? -- Regards Ken....................... Microsoft MVP - Excel Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97...

How to see my mail queue?
Hi there, I have a Exchange 2000 running on Windows 2000 server. Could you please tell me how to monitor my emails in my mail queue? I can't find a location on the Windows to see the mail queue status. Thanks in advance, Ross To view the mail queues follow these steps: 1. Open system manager, Navigate down to the following location Your organization --> Administrative groups --> Your Admin group --> Servers --> Your Server --> Protocols --> SMTP --> SMTP virtual server --> Queues You should then see all the smtp queues and monitor mail. thanks, J. ...

I see you
Well, not really, but I used Google Earth to zoom in on the Flatiron Building. You can get so close you can see the utilities on the roof, the hydrants on the street, the little parkish area across 5th Avenue, etc etc. Cool! Now tell me where your office is (like where is Peter's window, what floor and facing what street). Google Earth lets you zoom in all directions so I'll be able to turn the map to see that window. Silly I know but still a connection on some level. Pats looked good but not great last night. I didn't watch much more of the game. I'm not sold on ...

Select Distinct Question
I have a select distinct query that provides CustomerID Address City State Zip I need to add the Customer Name to the distinct list I created but here is the problem. This individual rows that roll up to make a distinct records may contain variations in the Customer Name thus creating duplicates. I guess Access as to have a distinct RECORD as opposed to a distinct field. Which Customer Name that get added to the list doesn't matter to me. How do I create a query that will just use the first Customer name it encounters when I link on CustomerID use group by instead of distinct a...

CButton question
Does anyone know if there's a way that I can achieve the same visual effect with a CButton object that I can by calling SetReadOnly() for a CEdit object? That is, have it greyed out but not disabled while still allowing me to check and uncheck it via software (users will not be permitted to do this). I've tried over-riding the brush returned by OnCtlColor() for the CTLCOLOR_BTN case but without success. Thanks for any help/comments. -- Fenster People have done some things with buttons by writing their own class and then setting the control to be owner-draw so they can manip...

Rounding Up question
Hi, A1 has the ROUNDUP Function referenced to B1: ROUNDUP(B1,0). Example: B1 says: 6.2 A1 will roundup to 7. Perfect! This works 99% of the time. But in a special case B1 says 6.0 - A1 still rounds up to 7. I expanded B1 decimal places and found B1 in this case really says: 6.00044. Hence the reason for A1 rounding to 7. Is there anyway to tell the A1 ROUNDUP function to not round up when the first decimal place says zero? Or to only go out one decimal place when rounding up? Hope I worded my question that it can be understood. Thanx in advance, Amy. Hel...

To See or Not To See
I have copied a few tables of text from a web page into Excel. Some of the information contain word that are hyperlinks or email addresses. Is there a way to change those columns of information to reveal the web address or email address? Thanks So is it just displaying plaintext currently? Have you seen this information from the Help Menu? When you make changes to the Hyperlink and Followed Hyperlink styles, your changes apply to all hyperlinks (hyperlink: Colored and underlined text or a graphic that you click to go to a file, a location in a file, a Web page on the World Wide Web...

RPCHTTP question
Does the PC have to be joined to the domain or be in a same named workgroup to connect to Exchange via RPCHTTP? Brad In news:SFOkf.31779$tV6.18231@newssvr27.news.prodigy.net, Brad Palmer <brad_palmer2@hotmail.com> typed: > Does the PC have to be joined to the domain or be in a same named > workgroup to connect to Exchange via RPCHTTP? > > Brad No. ...

Report question in Visio 2003?
I have a question regarding Visio reports. When I ran report in Visio, I get a field name Quantity. What is it counting? I can't find where to hide this field or completely take it off. Can someone please explain this. Thank you very much. On Wed, 28 Oct 2009 22:35:01 -0700, TotallyConfused <TotallyConfused@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have a question regarding Visio reports. When I ran report in Visio, I get >a field name Quantity. What is it counting? I can't find where to hide this >field or completely take it off. Can someone please e...

E12 unable to see storage groups through EX MMC
We've been running E12 in a test environment for about 1 month and just today ran into a situation where the storage groups for a server are no longer visible from the console on that machine. If we view the server from a console on a different EX server we see all storage groups and stores. Any help is greatly appreciated Thanks can you list the storage groups and stores from the shell (EMS) on that server? did you try restarting EMC? -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: www.exchangepedia.com/blog ---------------------------------------------- &quo...

Deleting last 5.5 from 2003 admin group (KB question)
I'm following through KB 822450 http://support.microsoft.com/kb/822450/ To remove the last 5.5 server from our location. Alls going well but I'm afraid step 12 has flawed me ! it reads: 12. Move any connectors on the Exchange 5.5 computer to a Site Replication Service (SRS) server in the site. This includes any of the following connector types: . Site connectors . X400 connectors . Directory Replication connectors I'm afraid I need a clue on how to get this done. I've looked at the ADC connector on the 2003 server but I can't see an...