eliminate message from append query to eliminate duplicate record.

Create a new query in design view. Add the two tables for which you
wish to compare. When you see the two tables in the design view of the
query click on one of your 2 join fields and drag to the corresponding
join field in the other table (a line should appear) then double click
on fields to add them to the query. For your comparison field Your
going to have to explain how you want to compare the two fields. What
type of field is in table B, and what kind of comparison do you want
to do? You could start with something simple like entering
"ComparisonField:Iif(tableA.field1=tableB.field2,"True","Doesn't
match") in the field row of one element of your query.

Let me know how you want to compare and I can suggest something more

Publisher Cannot Complete the Operation
I've been struggling with this msg for some time now. When clicking on File > Send E-Mail > Send an message, the following error occurs. "Publisher cannot complete the operation". I am using Office 2K7 and Win 2K7 (x64). The first time this was tried was after having Office 2K3 installed and then upgraded to 2K7. Uninstalled and reinstalled multiple time and deleting the installed files aswell. Just purchased Full version on 2K7 and the same error happens. Registry has been cleaned aswell. Outlook is set as the default program. Any thoughts, I don't ...

message

Code 17 Dup Record on file FA_Retirement_Mstr
V. 7.00g using the FA module only (not interfacing with GL) Retired 600+ assets. Un-retired to correct proceeds. Re-retired and the first 390 went fine, now every asset we try to re-retire gives us this error. What can we do? Thank you, Robert ...

Error Message EXC_BAD_ACCESS
I just upgraded to Office 2004 and tried to print an envelope and Word crashes with the following error: Microsoft Error Reporting log version: 1.0 Error Signature: Exception: EXC_BAD_ACCESS Date/Time: 2004-08-20 14:33:17 -0500 Application Name: Microsoft Word Application Version: 11.0.0.040408 Module Name: libobjc.A.dylib Module Version: unknown Module Offset: 0x000011f4 Extra app info: Reg=English Loc=0x0409 What do I need to fix..... can't seem to print anything and I had no problems with Word X? Should I reinstall to see if that will correct the problem? aRKay The nasty proble...

error message that cannot connect to outgoing email server
I just got outlook and am trying to set it up so that my yahoo email goes through Outlook (2003) I can receive but cannot send. This is the error message I get: Task 'office - Sending and Receiving' reported error (0x80042109) : 'Outlook is unable to connect to your outgoing (SMTP) e-mail server. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).' Help! cscott <cscott@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I just got outlook and am trying to set it up so that my yahoo email > goes through Outlook (200...

Need Help Remove Duplicate Values In Array ?
I have recently found a function on the interent that will remove duplicate values within any array. It works just fine for a single dimensional array but I would like to edit and change the code to work for Multi-Dimensional array to support a minimum of 2 dimentional arrays. I only need it to find any duplicate values within the first dimension of the array and than remove any values corisponding to the same element number that the duplicate value was found in the 1st dimention of the array and remove them from the 2nd and 3rd dimention of the array as well. For example: My...

Duplicate data
Hi Group, Win xp, Access 2007 This is an estimating form for an electrical contractor. We have the db set up with a main form for entering info like contractor name, estimate control number, job location etc. The main form has a continuous subform for entering the parts needed for a particular project. frmOrder. sfrmOrderDetails. What happens sometimes is that there will be a property with identical requirements as a previously entered property. There can be 100 or so different parts for a job. If we've entered all the info for the job at Maryvale subdivision lot 12 an...

Receiving Messages
I recently downloaded outlook express 6. Now on most of my incoming mail w/attachments I receive the note "OE removed access to the following unsafe attachment in your mail". I know the people who are sending me the mail and have no reason to believe there may be a virus included. How can I remove this feature from my E mail. I apologize if I've sent this to the wrong group. Tools | Options | Security.... This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000, 2002 & 2003 from the Office family for Intel PCs. ...

Eliminate unused columns
I have a table of columns of data per week, which I convert to a table of columns of data per month. This leaves 3 or 4 blank columns between the months. Is there a simple way to consolidate the month columns into a contiguous region, eliminating the unused columns between the month columns? Or... is there a smarter way to do the conversion than sum across an fill down? One approach is to use a macro: if your empty columns are completely empty you could use this macro. Hit Alt-F11, Click Insert/Module (check the project window to make sure your workbook is the active project before...

IM Query Timeout
Experiencing an SQL query timeout error for a query that takes approximately one minute with Query Analyzer. Here is my DSN connection string: Provider=MSDASQL.1;Command Timeout = 19200;Connect Timeout = 19200;Extended Properties="DRIVER=SQL Server;SERVER=servername;UID=sa;PWD=xxxxx;APP=Integration Manager;WSID=workstationhostname;DATABASE=databasename";Locale Identifier=1033 Have tried creating a new DSN and integration from scratch but with no luck in resolving the timeout problem. Any help or thoughts would be appreciated. ...

New Email Message
In using Outlook 2007 when I start up a new email message the curser defaults to the message body and not the TO: email box. How can I change this. Thanks Could be a forms problem, try the following: To clean up the forms cache. To do so, follow these steps: 1. On the Tools menu, click Options. 2. Click the Other tab, and then click Advanced Options. 3. Click Custom Forms. 4. Click Manage Forms. 5. Click Clear Cache. 6. Close all open windows, and then restart Outlook. If the above does not work, try the following. Deleting the Forms Cache File: The F...

Wrong Codepage for replies and forwarded messages
Hello, I have a problem with proper display of messages that were forwarded or replied. During forward or reply, Outlook often changes the codepage to Unicode (UTF-8) of the outcoming message. After that the message is wrongly displayed on Outlook 2003 or Outlook 2007 mail client. I have to manualy change the charset for each message. How could i fix it? Thanks a lot for help! ...

Date Elimination
I have a worksheet with mainly dates in column A in the format of '25 Aug 2008'. Is it possible with a macro or similar to delete lines beyond a certain date (2 years hence)? Basically, I'm not interested in data more than 2 years old. This would eliminate a lot of data and make for a more viewable worksheet. try this Sub del_date() ActiveCell.Range("A1").Select Do Until ActiveCell.Value =3D "" dt =3D Date - 730 If ActiveCell.Value <=3D dt Then ActiveCell.ClearContents ActiveCell.Offset(1, 0).Select Else ActiveCell.Offset(1, 0).Select End If Loop End ...

eliminating duplicates
I need to elimnate duplicates the following script. I believe what is creating the duplicates is the provcont table, there are different provcont ids for each record. Thanks in advance. SELECT PROVCONT.C_FAX, PROVIDER.NAME, PROVIDER.PROV_PATH, PROVIDER.PROV_ID, PROVSTAT.STATUS, PSTATUS.DESCRIPT, PROVCONT.CONTAC_ID FROM PROVCONT INNER JOIN PROVIDER ON PROVCONT.PROV_ID = PROVIDER.PROV_ID INNER JOIN PROVSTAT ON PROVIDER.PROV_ID = PROVSTAT.PROV_ID INNER JOIN PSTATUS ON PROVSTAT.STATUS = PSTATUS.STATUS WHERE (PROVIDER.PROV_PATH = 2) AND ...

Email message NDR's
Since we have migrated to Exchange 2003 and removed our Exchange 5.5 server we have been getting NDR messages such as: Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: FW: Again Sent: 4/9/2004 2:05 PM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: thinkfastest@earthlink.net on 4/9/2004 2:06 PM There was a SMTP communication problem with the recipient's email server. Please contact your system administrator. <hera01.dewittstern.com #5.5.0 smtp;550- EarthLink does not recognize your computer (63.239.42.66) ...

eliminate duplicates
I have a table with 7 different columns of team members on different teams. I need a count of all team members. How do I query seven different columns and eliminate dups? You've discovered yet another problem with denormalized tables. If you have 7 different columns, each containing the same basic information, you have a repeating group. If you can't go back and redesign your tables, the easiest approach would be to create a UNION query that normalizes the data so that it's in only 1 column: SELECT Member1 AS Member FROM MyTable UNION SELECT Member2 AS Member FROM MyTabl...

Criteria using "Or" and parameter query
Using MS Query, how do you keep an "Or" query and a parameter query on one line so that you only need to type in the parameter once. For eg. Criteria: Day Date Value: 'Monday' or ' Wednesday' or 'Friday' Between [Start Date] and [End Date] After you save this query, MS query automatically formats the query on several lines. For eg. Criteria: Day Date Value:...

Error message #77
I get following Outlook error message: "A program is trying to access e-mail addresses you have stored in Outlook. Do you want to allow this? "If this is unexpected, it may be a virus and you should choose 'No'. [Options Yes, No, Help] Never got this until I installed Adobe Acrobat 6, Standard. Adobe Tech says they can solve problem but will cost $39 on my nickel (no toll-free phones to Adobe Tech). They say MS problem but cannot find fix. Anybody out there know how to fix this? Thanks. Emmett <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I get follow...

Cannot delete one message in Windows Mail
A message fron Sen Feinstein to an individual copied to me can not be deleted ? On Wed, 27 Feb 2008 13:43:18 +0100, John Kirby wrote: > A message fron Sen Feinstein to an individual copied to me can not be > deleted ? You have posted this message to the wrong newsgroup. The access in this groups name refers to Microsoft Access, a database program. Please repost to the correct newsgroup for whatever program you are using. I would suggest you include your Windows version number in the message. -- Fred Please respond only to this newsgroup. I do not reply to personal e-mail ...

Find Message in Multiple Queues?
Does anyone know of an easy way (tool\utility or just something I am missing) to find a message across multiple queues at once? We recently had a user try to send out a 0.5MB email to 3000 "sales leads" (yes, that's 1.5GB total) and it brought our Internet bandwidth to its knees. I had to disable out-bound email, and the delete the message manualy from nearly 2900 queues. It would have been really nice if I could have done a "Find Message" accross multiple queues, rather than one queue at a time. Thanks, Just check the queue folder under mailroot\vsi 1 on you...

Error Messages
i have a cell that draws information from the sheets that have not been filled in yet and i recive #N/A i would like to recive nothing in that cell. =SUM(Q39*144/V39) In a nother sell i recive #DIV/0! The formula is =((0.109136*(Q39^1.9))/R39)^(1/5.02) if the imformation is not avalible would like it blank any help with this would be great Use ISERROR formula within IF eg. =IF(ISERROR(B1/C1),"",B1/C1) general forms is =IF(ISERROR(your formula),"Result if formula gives error",your formula) "msao" wrote: > i have a cell that draws inform...

Undeliverable message!
I have one user that is recieving this following message only from one person all other e-mails that she sends semm fine except for this particular person: The following recipient(s) could not be reached: amsnitow@igc.org on 9/22/2004 10:39 AM There was a SMTP communication problem with the recipient's email server. Please contact your system administrator. <mailsvr.eef.local #5.5.0 smtp;553 sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5.7.1)> ...

eliminate message from append query to eliminate duplicate record.
Create a new query in design view. Add the two tables for which you wish to compare. When you see the two tables in the design view of the query click on one of your 2 join fields and drag to the corresponding join field in the other table (a line should appear) then double click on fields to add them to the query. For your comparison field Your going to have to explain how you want to compare the two fields. What type of field is in table B, and what kind of comparison do you want to do? You could start with something simple like entering "ComparisonField:Iif(tableA.field1=tableB.field2,...

Phantom outbox message
I have no messages in my outbox folder, but when sending and receiving emails, outlook always tries to send 1 or 1. If I do have one email waiting then it is sending 1 of 2. There may have been an email that was deleted, unsent. But how to I get rid of this phantom email? Outlook 2003 Sending to an SMTP mailserver Thanks http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/delete_rr.htm --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, jingle ...

eliminating hyper links
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Intel How do I get word not to link when I make reference (footnote in a book) preceded by http: etc? Daniel_Barnett@officeformac.com wrote: > Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Intel > How do I get word not to link when I make reference (footnote in a book) > preceded by http: etc? From Word > Preferences choose the AutoCorrect button. Click the AutoFormat as you Type tab. Uncheck Internet and network paths and hyperlinks Click OK There's more about this on the fo...