Date range for a report

Hi

I am trying to run a query and can't seem to nail down the right code.
We use the access database to track files, incoming/outgoing correspondence
dates etc.
I am trying to run a query that show me files with dates in a follow up
field of -60 days to +7 days, so essentially any follow ups missed in the
last 2 months and up coming in the next week.
This report is run on a weekly basis.

Appreciate any help

Thanks

Assuming that the follow up field is actually a date/time data type, try this
in the criteria:

Between Date() - 60 and Date() + 7
--
Jerry Whittle, Microsoft Access MVP

On Wed, 30 Dec 2009 13:45:01 -0800, Tracey <Tracey@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:

>Hi
>
>I am trying to run a query and can't seem to nail down the right code.
>We use the access database to track files, incoming/outgoing correspondence
>dates etc.
>I am trying to run a query that show me files with dates in a follow up
>field of -60 days to +7 days, so essentially any follow ups missed in the
>last 2 months and up coming in the next week.
>This report is run on a weekly basis.
>
>Appreciate any help
>
>Thanks

>= DateAdd("d", -60, Date()) AND < DateAdd("d", 8, Date())

will work (even if the datefield contains a time portion, hence the 8)

--

             John W. Vinson [MVP]
0

"John W. Vinson" wrote:

> On Wed, 30 Dec 2009 13:45:01 -0800, Tracey <Tracey@discussions.microsoft.com>
> wrote:
>
> >Hi
> >
> >I am trying to run a query and can't seem to nail down the right code.
> >We use the access database to track files, incoming/outgoing correspondence
> >dates etc.
> >I am trying to run a query that show me files with dates in a follow up
> >field of -60 days to +7 days, so essentially any follow ups missed in the
> >last 2 months and up coming in the next week.
> >This report is run on a weekly basis.
> >
> >Appreciate any help
> >
> >Thanks
>
> >= DateAdd("d", -60, Date()) AND < DateAdd("d", 8, Date())
>
> will work (even if the datefield contains a time portion, hence the 8)
>
> --
>
>              John W. Vinson [MVP]
> .

filter by date and action

copy range to multiple workbooks
Hi all, I have a good search around but have been unable to find what I am after, that being - I wish to copy a range - V1 to BK30 - from a single worksheet in what is my master workbook -"new_rtgs"- to any number of other workbooks which are copies made daily of the master workbook & which contain up to 30 worksheets. Basicaly this range contains formulas which analyse data I import to Colums A thru U. All the workbooks I need to copy to are housed in the same directory & are named by date - eg aug_01, aug_02 etc. Thanks in advance for any help provided. -- davez ---...

Keeping a range constant when inserting rows
Hello, I'm trying to keep a range of cells constant within a function when I insert a row (e.g. average(a1:a6) becomes average(a1:a7) but I want it to keep the a1:a6 range). Even if I use absolute cell references ($a$1:$a$6), it doesn't help. I would greatly appreciate any ideas. Thanks, Jeff Jeff, In your formula, use: =AVERAGE(INDIRECT("A1:A6")) Absolute cell references (dollar signs) do one thing only: They keep any copies you make of the cell references from changing relatively as they're copied. They still change when the cells to which they refer are m...

Unexpected feature when working with Reporting Services
Using a previous version of Internet Explorer (6.0.2800.1106CO) we generate a Report from an aspx page (using Reporting Services). Then the report was showed in a popup page. The Reporting Services can export a report to Excel, so we used to do this and an Excel sheet opened, and the previous page (the 'popup') kept open. Now we've upgraded the Explorer to the 6.0.2900.2180.xpsp_sp2_rtm.040803-2158CO version and when exporting the report to an excel, the popup closes... we don't know why... can anybody explain me how to resolve this? Thanks in advance. has IE enabled...

Transaction Date VS Business Date

Post Dated Checks

strange date format problem

How to sort by name then date?

if statement with dates #2

zz report
Can I re-print the z and zz report? if I can't where can I find the information that I need from last month sales. Thanks -- Reynold Cycle Manager | Journal | View | Select the batch you need your Z report, hit end on your keyboard. Should take you right to the Z report for the batch you selected. You can use the same procedure from the journal in POS. Craig "Jose" <Jose@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F326CD32-8EE9-422E-8ADC-669621818BB4@microsoft.com... > Can I re-print the z and zz report? if I can't where can I find the > information tha...

Counting Dates?

An expression for dates from and to

Returning only MAX(date) not all dates
I want to be able to list the most current date an item is checked out. As I was working through the query I used max as an aggregate function but I still can't get the simple result I want. I'd rather list the fields I have chosen and somehow select just the most current checkout date. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Here is my query: SELECT tblTerritory.TerritoryID, [TerritoryName] & " " & [TerritoryDescription] AS Description, tblTerritory.TerritoryTypeID, tblTerritoryType.TerritoryType, Max(tblTerritoryCheckout.DateCheckedOut) AS Checked...

System Date
Can anyone help me on how to force the system date to a member field of "Date" type? I could not find any help on msdn that comes with visual c++. Any hint or help will be appreciated. Thanks, Behrouzk Are you just trying to get the current date. You can use CTime::GetCurrentTime() or COleDateTime::GetCurrentTime() Tom "Behrouzk" <Behrouzk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D8FA4B6B-73CE-4058-B50C-C9BEBAB67E68@microsoft.com... > Can anyone help me on how to force the system date to a member field of > "Date" type? I could not fi...

One Range, Two Colors
I am wondering if there is a way to get Excel to loop through a series of data, build a chart based on this series of data, and alternate the colors of the bars on the chart. I guess the even points have to be a variable (i.e., Points(2).Select, Points(4).Select, etc.) This kind of a pain to do if looking at only one series. This is the macro that I recorded: Sub Macro1() ActiveSheet.ChartObjects("Chart 1").Activate ActiveChart.SeriesCollection(1).Select With Selection.Border .Weight = xlThin .LineStyle = xlAutomatic End With With Selec...

External Data Range Properties #2
I am using Excel 97 to get data from a Access 97 DB. When I set the "Data layout" selection box of the External Data Range Properties dialogue box to "Overwrite existing cells with new data, clear unused cells" my data range works just fine. The problem come when I save/close the worksheet and then re-open. The "Data Layout" selection box defaults to "Insert entire rows for new data, clear unused cells" and subsequence data re-fresh causes a shift in the cells below the data I am importing. Is there an option or some way I can ensure that the ...

Track Serial # Report
Hi all, we have a serialized item delivered from more than one supplier, I need a report to track serialized item by Supplier & PO`s information. any help please. ...

Conditional Formatting
Hi, I have a spreadsheet that is for tracking work. I would like to have conditional formatting so that if the date in column E is between todays date and 4 weeks away then make it blue, if it is a date that is after 4 weeks away then make it yellow but if it is in the past make it red. Can this be done with conditional formatting or does it need vba? Also it would be nice if the whole row changes colour even if just the condition is on the date which is in column E - but if that can't be done then just the cell is fine. Thanks Assume the dates start in E2, select all dates w...

Time and date problem
Hello I have spreadsheet cell (B1) that contains a date and time: 05/11/2003 13:45:50 I have another series of cells (A1 to A100) that contain an increment of 30 seconds: 30.00 I would like to add the seconds to the date and time putting the result in column C, I have tried to do: =B1+(A1/100000) but the answer is wrong by 4 seconds and then gets worse the further down the column I go. Can somebody show me how to add the seconds to the date please. Thanks Tom Tom, Right method, wrong divider! 86,400 secs in a day.. change your 100000 to 86400 and you're there. Nikos Y. (nyannaco ...

Date subtraction -How to not show negative when 2nd date not entered
Hi, I have a section of a worksheet that just needs to show working days between two dates. For example, an order was entered on 9/2/07 and complete on 9/15/07 The formula =NETWORKDAYS(A1, A9) works perfectly except that until the "completed date" ise filled in, a negative number appears. Is there a way to have that remain blank until both dates have been entered? Thanks! Hi Edward, change your formula as =IF(A9="","",NETWORKDAYS(A1, A9)) -- Pranav Vaidya VBA Developer PN, MH-India If you think my answer is useful, please rate this post as an ANSWER...

Counting in a Report
I have the following entered for the Control Source in a group header text box on my report: =Abs(Sum([CountOfGoal])) Now in the footer of my report I want to add the result of those text boxes in another text box. What should I enter for the Control Source of that text box? Thanks, CEV "CEV" <chadv@advancebkg.com> wrote in message <evr8e50dpb@enews1.newsguy.com>: > I have the following entered for the Control Source in a group header > text box on my report: > > =Abs(Sum([CountOfGoal])) > > Now in the footer of my report I want to add the re...