Customizing the print view for a crosstab query

Dear All,
I think it is difficult to make a report out of a crosstab q. due to
variable columns. since my culmns are not date or month ,they are names (and
I cant change columns with rows since rows have 2 levels of info). I would
like to print the query directly. But I wish to change the headings such as
date and title. I want to use a function to change the christian date of
system to farsi one(I am Iranain) and show it  on the header. How is it
possible? thnx in advance.

Pass-Through Query problem in access 2007
I have an Access 2007 SQL Pass-Through Query to MS SQL Server 2000 that executes a stored procedure with parameters. The SP just inserts some rows in a table and returns an integer as a return code indicating success or failure. When the "ReturnRecords" property is turned on so the code is returned to the client, it appears that the query runs twice since the table shows twice as many rows inserted than it should. When the "ReturnRecords" property is turned off, the correct number of rows are inserted. This is a strange bug. Any ideas? I'm using an ODBC connection. Th...

Print selection missing from Outlok 2007
Being unable to print a selection of an email message is a serious omission. This function was in Outlook 2003. Why was it eliminated in Outlook 2007. Why do Outlook 2007 users need to waste paper when only a part of an email needs to be printed. Yes, there is an option to print a page or range of pages; however, when the selected text of an email flows over from one page to another, then both pages need to be printed. This wastes paper and toner/ink. Please bring back this function. I just don’t get it. I thought Microsoft was supposed to make their products all work si...

Custom Entity Relationship CRM 3.0

Custom toolbar and macros

Query Parameter
I want to supply a parameter to a query to define the from date and to date and retrieve data falling under this from and to date. but, i do not want it to be prompted, as the same criteria is to be used in more than one table. so, i want to store the from date and o date in a temp table and related this to the date field in different tables. thanks You could create a table (tblDateRange) with 2 date fields (datStart and datEnd) and only one record. Then add tblDateRange to your query and don't join it. Set the criteria under your date field to: Between [datStart] and [datEnd] ...

toolbar customization

Unable to view Settings side tab
I'm new to CRM and just loaded up a VPC to try it out. I logged into the VPC as an admin user so that I could check out the Settings area and look through the customization options. Unfortunately there was no "Bar" on the side tab for "Settings" and the menu option for getting "Settings" to display does not seem to work. Anyone else experienced this? Any suggestions for tracking down the issue? Do a search on these forums - this has been covered multiple times now. "Darren Neimke" wrote: > I'm new to CRM and just loaded up a VPC to ...

Query mailbox limit settings
Hi, Is it possible to write a query or script which get back the settings of mailbox limits at all users in the domain or in an ou? - the "Use mailbox store defaults" checkbox is selected or not - the "Issue warning at" checkbox is selected or not, and if it is selected, what value is given - the "Prohibit send at" checkbox is selected or not, and if it is selected, what value is given - the "Prohibit send and receive at" checkbox is selected or not, and if it is selected, what value is given Are LDIFDE or CSVDE useful for this task? I have not fo...

Payables Batch stuck with status "Printing"
Any ideas on how to clear this batch? Found a KB article with what looked like every status but "Printing" Thanks, Morgan ...

Print preview in Excel #2
This may be a simple question, I hope. How do you print preview in color? I can display color in Word documents, but not in Excel. Thanks File/Page Setup. In the Sheet tab, uncheck the "Black and white" checkbox. In article <1484401c3f981$086b6820$a001280a@phx.gbl>, "julie39@comcast.net" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > This may be a simple question, I hope. How do you print > preview in color? I can display color in Word documents, > but not in Excel. > > Thanks > It is already unchecked. Any other suggestions...

How can I get Publisher to print text on buisiness cards?
How can I get Publisher to print text on buisiness cards? In Publisher i can see the text that is on my business card, it shows the text in print prewview too, however when I print all that comes out is pictures that are on the card. Any help is greatly appreciated Thanks Alex watta002@rbwm.org alex <alex@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > How can I get Publisher to print text on buisiness cards? > In Publisher i can see the text that is on my business card, it shows > the text in print prewview too, however when I print all that comes > ou...

Customize Does not WOrk

Deleting specific records based on query results
Is there a way to use a select query to find and then delete specific records in a database. My database records basic applicant information in one table (tblApplicants) and any interview data in another (TblActivities). I need to do an annual purge of applicants from a previous year who were never interviewed. I have a select query that returns the name and date entered from the TblApplicants table where the requisition data in the TblActivities table is null. I know I can then go to the TblApplicants and manually delete each record, but at over 1700 records that seems a lit...

Printing Greeting Cards
I know there has to be a way to do this, and I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I have half-fold greeting cards. I want to have a photo and text on the front, text inside, and on the back a 'Photo by Carole' message. I have a printer that does two sided printing. But no matter how I set this up, I am getting either all the pages on one sheet of paper, or numerous sheets of paper....what am I doing wrong? Thanks. After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message from Carole <nyccarole@hotmail.com>... > I have half-fold greeting cards. I wan...

2005 printing the Tax Category Manager report
I desperatly need to print a report that shows line by line the category to tax form associations. Basically what the Tax Category Manager page shows... Yet I can't find any way of doing this. Using money 2005 SB. Thanks, Cameron In microsoft.public.money, Cameron wrote: >I desperatly need to print a report that >shows line by line the category to tax form associations. >Basically what the Tax Category Manager page shows... >Yet I can't find any way of doing this. >Using money 2005 SB. If you would like to print an image of the page, you can position things as you wa...

Project's published but couldn't view the impact in data analysis
Hi, I am using Project Server 2007 and MS Project 2007. I have created a new project and published it to the project server, I can see the project in the Project Center. I have created a data analysis view using "Assignement TimePhased" cube and have added project list field as the filter and task list as the row filter. The problem is that the newly created project is not available in this project list field, niether any task is available in the task list field for that project. kindly help. Regards, You have to rebuild the analysis cubes before the pro...

How to display HTML in Custom Task Pane

Update Query Problem 01-04-10
I have a continuous form with Filtered records. I want to update a single field for all filtered records showing. My code is updating the current record and not all filtered records. Any help appreciated. Private Sub Update_Click() On Error GoTo Update_Click_Err Dim strSQL As String strSQL = "UPDATE tblData SET tblData.ThreatStatus = 'Closed' WHERE (((tblData.ID)=[Forms].[frmManagebyThreat].[ID]))" DoCmd.RunSQL strSQL Update_Click_Exit: Exit Sub Update_Click_Err: MsgBox Err.description Resume Update_Click_Exit End Sub NEW...

common view on outlook folders AND (local or shared) directories
Hello, does anybody know about a possibility having (local or shared) directories shown in the same window as the outlook folder list? This would make it possible to store emails on a central file share, simply by dragging it from the appropriate outlook folder to the target directory of the file share. I succeeded having a shortcut to the root of the file share within the "outlook shortcuts" (classic shortcut bar on the left, with icons). With this it is already possible to drag emails from the inbox to a file directory. But, all emails are then stored to the root of the files sh...

Add a print icon to PO processing document inquiry drill down
We would like to be able to print documents directly from Inquiry/Purchasing/Purchase Order Documents - drill down on shipment receipt or invoice receipt. -- Jessica Comus Airaid Filter Company ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com...

Document prints in middle of 2 pages.
We have a large document layout that is 8.5 x14". when we go to print, it centers itself in the middle of 2 pages. We have been using this technique for years and recently upgraded from Office 2003 to Office 2007 and now have the problem. Any ideas on how to get this back to the top of the page? Thanks Lee Additional information The file is saved as a .pub. It works fine when opened with Publisher 2003, print aligns with top of page. In Publisher 2007, print is centered accross 2 pages top to bottom, large gap at tope of first page and equal size gap at bottom of second pag...

When I print invitations, the guidelines are printing.
Does anyone know how to make the guidelines not print on my card stock? When you go to Print, go to File > Print > Advanced Print Settings > Page Settings > Printer's Marks and uncheck crop marks. -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "cudivermom" <cudivermom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AB1F34F0-BB74-4107-8E80-DB133F96699A@microsoft.com... > Does anyone know how to make the guidelines not print on my card stock? ...

Excel form web print
I'm diplaying a printable form created by Excel on the web. Although it does not need to be interactive, it does need to be printed out to normal 8.5X11 paper for use. The form is wide and requires "landscape" orientation on the page set-up. When I publish the form to the web it always cuts off the right 1/4 of the form. I've tried portrait orientation, scaling down the form and everything else I can think of. Regardless of what I do, I can't get IE to print it as intended. ...