Create summary tab of last entry/row on all tabs in workbook

I am tracking projects in a workbook.  I have a tab/worksheet for each
project.  For a weekly status meeting I create a spreadsheet that has the
last entry/row from each tab.  Is there a way to program so I do not have to
copy/paste from each tab each week?  I do add and delete tabs/projects from
time to time.  PS- not very adept at the technical details so need to respond
to me in simple terms :  )

You might want to submit your question to an Excel NG since I don't see
anything in your question regarding MS Access.

IMHO, I would move the workbooks to an Access database rather than using
Excel ;-)

--
Duane Hookom
Microsoft Access MVP

"Lisa" wrote:

> I am tracking projects in a workbook.  I have a tab/worksheet for each
> project.  For a weekly status meeting I create a spreadsheet that has the
> last entry/row from each tab.  Is there a way to program so I do not have to
> copy/paste from each tab each week?  I do add and delete tabs/projects from
> time to time.  PS- not very adept at the technical details so need to respond
> to me in simple terms :  )

changing row height
Is it possible to change the row height within the same sheet of some rows without it affecting the other rows? -- A fledgling at 64 hi yes it is. are you having trouble of any kind?? to set a row....on the menu bar>format>row>row height set the height to what you want. you may have to experiment. once set to the desired height and you need to set other rows to the same height, select the other row and hit the f4 key. this is the repeat action key. the set the height of the select row to the same height as the last row. if you need to have different heights then you ...

Attach Rows with Row Data
I am trying to sort by Data/Time in a Column, but if I sort by Date/Time, Just that changes, the other columns don't change with it. How can I either LOCK or ATTACH the Rpw data together so when I sort, Everything changes, not just the Date/Time? Thanks Mike Miller Hi just select the entire data range (all columns) prior to sorting your data -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Admiral_Kirk_1" <Admiral_Kirk_1@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:BAFA6FEE-04C3-4AFB-9FA6-CFF7A41224C9@microsoft.com... > I am trying to sort by Data/Time in a ...

create a roster

Sum Across Tabs
Trying to sum col. C on all the tabs. Can do the =sum(c:c) on ONE tab. but trying to get all 12 added is mystery. Tried holding down shift key from first to last and it did not work. What, pray tell, am I doing wrong.. Starting to get to me now.. =SUM(Sheet1:Sheet12!C:C) Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Wed, 10 Feb 2010 10:25:05 -0500, "JLMcCabes" <JLMcCabes@cfl.rr.com> wrote: >Trying to sum col. C on all the tabs. Can do the =sum(c:c) on ONE tab. >but trying to get all 12 added is mystery. Tried holding down shift key >from first to l...

Task Create - Status

Scale tab missing on chart format button. Urgent!
I clicked on the chart format button while formatting a chart and I am required to click on the scale tab to change the number of tick-mark labels and more. I know this is done by clicking on the scale tab but I just have the patterns, font and properties. Where is it and how can I fix this fast. Please help! MM - Did you miss the axis and actually double click on the chart area? That dialog has Patterns, Font, and Properties. I think it's the only chart element with a Properties tab. Does Patterns have Border and Area sub sections? It's not the format axis dialog you've o...

Inserting rows with Data, Formula's and Validation
Hi all, I posted this twice earlier today, but it hasn't appeared so if it triple post please forgive! I have a spreadsheet that starting at row 18 contains the following information A18=M$2 B18= Datavalidation indirect ($M$2) C18=IF(B18="No More Options",VLOOKUP($B18,INDIRECT(CONCATENATE($M$2,"_info")),1,FALSE),IF(B19<2,VLOOKUP($B18,INDIRECT(CONCATENATE($M$2,"_info")),1,FALSE),CONCATENATE(B19," x ",VLOOKUP($B18,INDIRECT(CONCATENATE($M$2,"_info")),1,FALSE)))) E18=IF(ISERROR(VLOOKUP($B18,INDIRECT(CONCATENATE($M$2,"_info"))...

ALT-TAB not working with excel 2000
My problem is, as in the subject, that pressing ALT-TAB to switch among the files opened in Excel 2000 doesn't work anymore. I tried to re-install withouth success. I can only use CTRL-TAB because you haven't multiple sessions running (as usual in Excel 2000) but only one task of Excel. So, it's impossible to use ALT-TAB. Unfortunately, CTRL-TAB isn't useful as ALT-TAB because you can't switch from the current worksheet and the last used but you have to pass cyclicly through the files opened... It seems to be related to the fact that the same worksheets had been opened...

Splitting one table into multiple tables/tabs
Hi I was wondering if anyone can help me split a table into multiple tables or tabs. If I have a table of 20 customers with various transactions over time all in one table. I'd like to know if it's possible to seperate the table into multiple tables based on the change in customer number and have them broken into multiple tabs without manually creating each tab and then cut and pasting. I really appreciate any help! Thanks! ...

Shared workbook #12
We have a problem where I work. recently the workbook we work in has started having issues. I am trying to see where and what might be causing the problem. There are 4 people working in a shared workbook. Up to 4 weeks ago we were rebuidling the workbook very 2 to 3 days and updating the info. But procedures changed. The book has crashed 5 times. We just discovered that by deleting rows as we go we are now loosing information. And this morning, cells with ticket numbers do not match cells with the phone number. Is there a setting or something we can do we need to keep this data straigh...

Create external database

How to create pie chart with %

when form created

Creating a Brochure

Tab Sequence? #2
tab sequence? Is there a way to set the order in which cells are highlighted when pressing the tab key? i.e. I have a cell in which data is entered, and then a button which fires a macro next to it. After entering the data I would like to be able to tab out of the cell and have the button highlighted such that pressing enter on the keyboard would trigger the button - much like a web page. Any suggestions? --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ I don't think you can do what you want. Excel allows for very little control over the tab sequence of cells. Moreover, buttons ...

How do you print an Excel worksheet to show the rows and columns?
I'm new to Excel, and trying to print a document that will show the rows and columns, rather than just the information. How do I do this? In Excel 97 (later versions will, I assume, be similar) click File - Page Setup. Then select the "Sheet" tab and in the box labelled "Print" will be a checkbox labelled "Gridlines". Check that and print it. Peter "Michaelangelo" <Michaelangelo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A635EBC2-AB49-45D8-803D-5C2E91ACDDAC@microsoft.com... > I'm new to Excel, and trying to print a document th...

How to create Access macro shortcut

Calendar in Bills Summary MS Money Plus Deluxe
I have MS Money Plus Deluxe and in the Bills Summary page my calendar will not show. I have the "Show Calendar" check box checked. It show the current date on the right side ( 9/17/2007 ). Thanks in advance. ...