Between times - Need Help Fast Please

I did this once but fogot how.  I have an order table with an order entry
time.  I have several months worth of data.  I built another table that has
time intervals.  Example

Interval        Stime              ETime
8-9am          8:00:00am      8:59:59am

 I cannot remember how to set up a query with both tables so I can do a
count on the orders entered between time intervals, i.e. 200 between 8 and
9am.  Can someone help?
Sean

Try this (not tested after editing table and field names) ---
SELECT [Time interval].[Interval], Count([order table].[order entry time])
AS CountOfTime
FROM [order table], [Time interval]
WHERE ((([order table].[order entry time]) Between [Stime] And [Etime]))
GROUP BY [Time interval].[Interval];

--
KARL DEWEY
Build a little - Test a little

"Sean" wrote:

> I did this once but fogot how.  I have an order table with an order entry
> time.  I have several months worth of data.  I built another table that has
> time intervals.  Example
>
> Interval        Stime              ETime
> 8-9am          8:00:00am      8:59:59am
>
>  I cannot remember how to set up a query with both tables so I can do a
> count on the orders entered between time intervals, i.e. 200 between 8 and
> 9am.  Can someone help?
> Sean

Time zone
When I noticed the clock on my pc was wrong, I changed the time zone from Pacific to Eastern which is my correct U.S. time zone. After doing this, all of the items inserted as "all day" appointments in my monthly calendar are displayed with an image of a clock on either side of the appointment. The option to display clocks is turned off in the settings. Why is this happening and how can I prevent it from happening. Right now, I've had to put back the Pacific time zone and adjust to the pc not telling the right time. Is there any other solution? Thanks! ddlaz No ...

Send/Receive continues 1000s of times
When Outlook does its regular send/receive it ends up sending and receiving thousands of times. The task pane shows an ever increasing number of tasks that it says have been completed successfully. When all it actually is doing is rechecking the mail accounts I have, over and over again. Literally thousands of times. This interferes with anything that I want to do in Outlook while this is going on. It seems to have started after I downloaded either the latest version of itunes or the latest version of Adobe (or some other application like that). Help! And thanks. Per Roady - MVP, th...

One time code
In either an SDI or MDI application, if I want to include some functionality ( such as serial port configuration and control thread) that can only be run once per application instance, where should that code go? I looked at the App class but it doesn't handle user messages ( at least by default ). Should the main code and worker thread go in the MainFrm class in the OnCreate function? Help? Ron H. ----------------- www.Newsgroup-Binaries.com - *Completion*Retention*Speed* Access your favorite newsgroups from home or on the road ----------------- If it has to do with the "wi...

cpu time
Hi, Can you tell me about good tool for vs-6 that can tell me what functions in my application take the most cpu time? Thanks! In article <u$YZa3o9EHA.2680@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl>, dbg@012.net.il says... > Hi, > Can you tell me about good tool for vs-6 that can tell me what functions in > my application take the most cpu time? VS 6 includes a perfectly good profiler, which does exactly this. If you're working inside the environment, go to the link tab in the project settings, and click the "enable profiling" check box, then do a 'rebuild all' to gene...

Please wait while Microsoft Windows configures Visio 2003 Professional
I keep getting this error when opening Visio I have read the other answers and I have come to these conclusions 1. reinstalling does not work have installed from CD, msi, setup.exe and it is not broken because of point 2 2. Opening as Local Admin does not have this issue but I run as local admin and still get the issue 3. If you hit cancel it opens fine 4. I used to have Citrix installed and think this may be an issue but have reassigned all my file associations repaired the install and still fails 5. Help please! Has anyone else found a fix? ...

Time Out a MsgBox
I have a file that runs a macro when it is open. This file may be opened manually or automatically by a macro from another file. If the file is opened manually I would like a MsgBox to prompt the user to end the macro before it gets into the body of the code. If the file is opened automatically I would like the MsgBox to automatically respond after a time delay to allow the macro to continue running the bulk of the code. Is there anyway to force a response to a MsgBox after a preset amount of time with no response from the user? Hi, How about this instead which closes...

Formula Help #2
Hopefully I can type this clearly enough for you to understand: I want to make this work somehow in one cell: if c3=0 & c10=1 then C6+(I6*2) but if c3=1 & c10=1, then L2+(I6*2) How would this work, or is it possible? Thanks for your help Jennifer You can nest IF functions =IF((C3=0)*C10=1,C6+I6*2,IF((C3=1)*(C10=1),L2+I6*2,"neither")) Jerry Jen Hearns wrote: > Hopefully I can type this clearly enough for you to understand: > > I want to make this work somehow in one cell: > > if c3=0 & c10=1 then C6+(I6*2) > > but > > if c3=1 &...

Overclocking Help
Hi guys, I have an inspiron 1545 with a hd 4330 with 256 mb gddr3 VRAM. I tried to extract the bios but GPU-Z said bios reading not supported i heard somewhere that pc manufacturers cuts of the read/write pins of the GPU Some gu ys told me that in some laptops the Video BIOS is a part of the main bios. If it is true what if I extract the video bios from my main bios setup file & after changing the clock speed reflash the main bios.By the way my bios version is A14 -- nexusz ------------------------------------------------------------------------ nexusz's Profile: ...

An unofficial FAQ for this newsgroup is available at http://umpmfaq.info. The source FAQ was last updated Thursday, December 23, 2004. You may save yourself and those willing to spend their time helping you both time and hassle by consulting this resource before posting what may already be a FAQ. The unofficial FAQ answers 161 of the most frequently asked questions in this newsgroup. Note that only a limited number of FAQ items have been added or modified for Money 2005--those that are derive from my limited experience with the product and on very high profile items in the newsgroup. If you ar...

Calculating time and pay in excel
Hi, i'm trying to make a spreadsheet that can calculate pay per minute depending on an average length of time worked. Its driving me crazy and any help would be greatly appreciated! Coloumn A is length of time, at the bottom is a total time, next to that is an average length of time worked and this is then multiplied by the amount appropriate for that average. What would be the best way to work all of this out accurately? Many thanks for any help you can give Mark -- wobbleman ------------------------------------------------------------------------ wobbleman's Profile: http://www.e...

HELP with RPC over HTTP
I have been trying to setup RPC over HTTP/HTTPS without any luck. This setup is Server 2003, Exchange 2003 SP1 and Outlook 2003 with patch. I have followed the recent documents from Microsoft support to the TEE. And still when I try to connect from outside the network Outlook tells me the server cannot be found do I want to work offline. The one area of confusion I have is with setting the RPCProxy setting in the registry. I am referring to setting this: erverNETBIOSName:6001-6002;ServerFQDN:6001-6002;ServerNetBIOSName:6004;Serve rFQDN:6004 My question is about the FQDN. My FQDN is servernam...

run time error
When I attempt to import a text file (.txt) in to Access, an error occurs. Run-time error �3163�: The field is too small to accept the amount of data you attempted to add. Try inserting or pasting less data When I click the Debug button this pops up: .Fields("TranType").Value = rs("MoveType").Value A different error occurs when save it to my desktop, and this is what happens.Run-time error �2185�: You can�t reference a property or method for a control unless the control has the focus. When I click the Debug button this pops up: MsgBox "Import File Not Found:&quo...

Start Time & End Time
I have a table of data for my Scheduled cutting list that is exported from another program into an Excel Spreadsheet and from this table I would like to be able to find the start and end time of the production runs automatically in a separate table. The table is set up like this Planned order Time Product Description Volume 12345 08:00:00 Product 1 3500 23435 11:32:00 Product 2 5680 14567 13:24:00 Product 3 10000 and so on. I can find the start time by us...

Am I behind the times?
I have just installed Exchange sp2 on my SBS 2008 boxes and all went well. One weird thing at the end of one of the installs it said Web Apps (I think) couldn't restore default configuration, but everything seems to be working just fine. So then I went to look for updates and I see a few that I must have missed. I use WSUS on the network. One is Exchange SP2 update rollup 3. Go for it or no? Second, Windows Server 2008 SP2. Yikes, when did that come out for SBS? I wonder why it never popped up before since it looks like it's been out for quite some time. Nonetheless, s...

HELP!!!!!!!
Hello! I'm doing a sheet at work and I'm having some problems, I need your help! Whay I have is a sheet with some columns and rows. - 1: Can I put "filters" on SOME columns only? I can put filter with auto-filter to all columns, but it makes no sense... How to put on SOME only? - 2: Can I auto create a book when inserting some data on a cell (write down something on a blank cell)? use the same name as text written on cell? - 3: Complete some cells auto from specific cells on other sheet (file) of excel? - 4: Hide some columns so some users on a Domain don't see......

Pin Pad Setup Help
I am using RMS and VitalNet and have my Mag Stripe reader working, but I can't get my PinPad to be found. Does anyone know how to set the PinPad up. It's the Verifone 1000SE. I am using a USB to serial adapter. -- Dan Shuman Salem Cycle Salem, MA 01970 ...

HELP #2
I recently cleaned my hard drive to the bone and reinstalled everything on my Windows 98SE computer. Now when I run Publisher 2000, after about 15 seconds up pops a window that says, "There was a problem starting the Office Assistant. Would you like to try reinstalling it?" I have the stand alone version of Publisher 2000. I've tried the "Repair" option without success. Isn't the Ofc Asst the paper clip in Word? I have Word 97. Anyone know the fix? -- Don -------- Vancouver, USA - One of the great cities in one of the 45+ countries in America! OFF2000: &q...

Incorrect Time Stamps
Exchange seems to be stamping the wrong time on emails and events sporadically. All the times on servers are correct. Any thoughts? -- Craig Tuttle - Level I Exchange Tech UCNSB.org The time stamp can also be handled by the client. Which exact time field is being stamped wrong? Have you verified that the client has the correct time (i.e. Daylight savings time set correctly)? -- Ben Winzenz Exchange MVP MessageOne "Craig Tuttle" <CraigTuttle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:02D51926-77DC-43EB-A5B5-7A00F4530323@microsoft.com... > Exchange seems to b...

unable to "manually" run monthly, yearly tape backup jobs? help?
Heres the situation in my case: Our superloader3 unit, died (again), had to get a replacement.. so the monthly job that normally would hit say the first monday of the month passed (with errors obviously), also the yearly tape backup schedule i manually moved forward.. So.. we get the new unit in, i figured, ill just change the monthly to run say today at 4pm.. The job never started.. I thought, ok, lets set the yearly to run today at 5pm (since the monthly failed).. The job never started. Why does this occur.. how can i manually run the monthly tape backup and ye...

Transferring freight more than one time on a sales order
We frequently have partial shipments of sales orders and we leave the sales order open until everything has shipped instead of creating backorders. The system will allow you to have several tracking numbers for each order but you can only transfer the freight once. I would like to make the suggestion to be able to transfer freight more than one time. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, ...

Help On Line
Two questions: How can I set helps are on http://localhost:47873 instead http://127.0.0.1:47873? My proxy denied the access to that IP address... Now let me argue... How can I do searches in specific argument libraries? The Help on Line for microsoft seems a synonimous of regression. The Help32 was the best help engine done by Microsoft. Then the chm had cross references that after some searches often wasn't run. With VisualStudio 2005 they introduced a Guide Document Browser where searches were possible, but so hard (whenever you are searching for the description wrot...

How chart time scale x-axis with another date serie
Hello all. I have this problem, I will need to create this chart that I don't know how to. Serie 1 is below which needs to be time scaled Date Count 1/1/2006 12 1/2/2006 3 1/3/2006 5 2/1/2006 18 2/3/2006 4 2/18/2006 9 4/1/2006 18 7/4/2006 38 Serie 2 - needs to plot the three dates in serie 1's time scaled X-Axis with symbols. 1/31/2006 2/18/2006 4/2/2006 I will look something like you have a line of count on a time-scaled chart, with 3 dates point in the x-axis. Please ...

How to open a PDF file through HELP button?
HI, I want to open a PDF file (just usually open it) through HELP button control. I do not know how I can open it. If someone knows it, could you give me some suggestions. Thx ucb gjin@mail.utexas.edu wrote: > HI, > > I want to open a PDF file (just usually open it) through HELP > button control. I do not know > how I can open it. If someone knows it, could you give me some > suggestions. Thx ucb: Just open the file with ShellExecute(). Of course the machine has to have Adobe Reader (or some other reader) for this to work. -- David Wilkinson Visual C++ MVP O...

could someone help me with design of a sheet
Hi I want to add a background to my sheet and I wonder if it possible t remove the outline of the cells? So you don't have a "light grey grid over the background -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com One way: Tools/Options/View, uncheck the gridlines checkbox. In article <mowen.17iyza@excelforum-nospam.com>, mowen <<mowen.17iyza@excelforum-nospam.com>> wrote: > Hi > I want to add a background to my sheet and I wonder if it possible to > remove the outline of the cells? So you don't have a "light grey grid" > over the backgr...

Activity default due time
I need to stop the default coming up as 12:00am and set it to something like 9am so people get reminders at reasonable times. How can this be done? thanks Adrian Adrian, If you don't mind writing a few lines of code, look at "Setting a default time in a date field" in Client Side Scripting - More JavaScript Code - Part 3 (http://www.stunnware.com/crm2/topic.aspx?id=JS12). -- Michael H�hne, Microsoft Dynamics CRM MVP Web: http://www.stunnware.com/crm2 Feed: http://www.stunnware.com/crm2/atom.aspx Custom Lookup Dialog: http://www.stunnware.com/crm2/?area=customLookup The ...