Bad Error. - 74979

I began trying to make a query that would use information based off a filter
query, w/ the goal of creating a report from the new query. To open the
report i created a macro and  than tried to execute it.

Thats when i got the followig:

"x  locale has detected corruption in this file. To repair the corruption,
first make a backup copy of the file. Then, on the tools menu point to
database utilities and click compact and repair database. If you are
currently trying to repair this corruption than you wil need to recreate this
file or restore it from a previous backup."

x -->my company name/

to fixed the problem, i tried to compact and repair, to only be told the same
notification before requiring an immediate shutdown.
I have also tried to export the files of the database, to only have the same
error follow in the newly created.
I deleted the report, macro, command made prior to seeing the error and still
I get the same message.

Our company's network/server was done lots last week, would this have
somethimg to do with my error.???

Any help is appreciated, cause as of now i can't access anything..

thanks
la

misschanda

Embedded excel are bad rendere

2007 PS Project Import
Hello, I am trying to import projects from a 2003PS 2003 to PS 2007 and keep actuals per completed and started tasks. My approach is to save the files locally as .mpp files then open and resave in Project Pro 2007 (locally). Then open up Project Pro, connect to the 2007 server and run the project import via tools/enterprise options/import project to enterprise When going through the project import wizard I am running into an error for some of the resources. For 5 of th 25 resources on the project , the wizard will not "validate" and says "resource nt account...

Emailing scheduled reports error
Hi folks, DPM2010 RC recently upgraded from DPM2010 Beta where this worked just fine. When I try to enter email recipients for a report, I receive the following error: DPM cannot set up an e-mail subscription for this report. The information may be missing or incorrect. Click Options in the Actions pane, then click the SMTP Server tab, and provide the correct SMTP server name and e-mail address. ID: 3010 The SMTP options are set, and I can send test messages to verify. Any advice? Thanks Tony Bueller? ... Beuller? No-one else has any insight? Tony "...

KDC Error
i have KDC problem for cifs. When I tries to find which SPN has the same name and use the command offered by the support page in which I copy and paste into the command prompt. The command load sucessfully but there is not entries. i tries on both the computer and user account. What I should do? Thanks Alan ...

Roaming Profile cannot be found with several errors in Userenv.log
We have a bunch of Windows XP SP3 workstations that are logging into a Windows NT4 domain and have roaming profiles stored on an NT4 fileserver. In the past 2 days, several different users have started getting an error: Your roaming profile is not available. You are logged on with the locally stored profile. Changes to the profile will not be copied to the server. Possible causes of this error include network problems or insufficient security rights. If this problem persists, contact your network administrator. DETAIL - %1 This is detailed here: http://www.microsoft.com/te...

Is HQ good or bad?
I would like to hear from people who have set up and use HQ, weather it's been good and easy to use, or is it more of a hassle to use? Do you need to set up everything for all the stores through HQ, or can each individual store do it's own things, and with HQ someone can basically overlook things, make sure all stores are being operated properly? -- Thank You Vince :) I am fighting through my first HQ deployment right now. So far, here's what I think I know... HQ maintains a master list of inventory items. If the inventory at Store A is substantially different than at...

LoadLibrary Error
Hi All, I'm trying use LoadLibrary, but always fail, and I get error 998 (GetLastError();) How I fix this. HINSTANCE module = LoadLibrary("E:\\project-ucs\\_project\\system\\soa\\source-ucsms\\out-project\\debug\\wiz-addter.dll"); if(module == NULL) { // error // GetLastError(); MessageBox(err.c_str()); } Thanks Which equates to "Invalid access to memory location." Does the call fail with other DLLs too, or just wiz-addter.dll? Retf wrote: > Hi All, > I'm trying use LoadLibrary, but always fail, and I get error 998 > (GetLastError();) >...

Microsoft Outlook 2000 error
Every time I send an e-mail or reply to an e-mail I get an error box from Outlook that states that this program has performed an illegal operation and will be shut down. The detail message always says module < unknown > . The e-mail however always goes and I also receive with no problem. The only thing is that I have to restart outlook every time. Please offer some help if you can. ...

DHCP Limited Connectivity error
Hi At one of my clients I have connected 2 new PC's to a SBS 2003 R2 network using the ConnectComputer wizard. For several days they have worked perfectly. Now, within an hour or so of each other, they have both lost their DHCP assigned IP addresses and will not reconnect to the network. I have checked the server and these machines are correctly registered with DHCP, WINS and DNS. There are no events relating to these problems in the Event Logs. When I reconnect the old machines using the same cabling, they receive DHCP assigned IP addresses and connect immediately. ...

Rule in error?
Every once in a while I get a "rule in error" message saying "Cannot remove messages from the folder". Then I start getting messages because that rule is unchecked. I go into rules and check it and everything works the way it did before. The rule in question is: Apply this rule after the message arrives with **SPAM** in the subject move it to the Spam Trap folder What causes this problem? ...

Pivot table count error
Hi, So I have a unique dataset based on some ID. I created a pivot table based on this dataset and later went in to add a couple of more records.When I refresh, I can see the new column created in the pivot table for the newly added records but there is no change in the sum total which is very worrisome becuase there should be since I have only unique records ..... e.g. 1. Original Pivot table Unit Total count of IDs A 31 B 77 C 184 D 7 E 29 F 139 G 11 H 40 I 134 Gran...

MRP Regeneration
Trx >> Manufacturing >> MRP >> Regeneration I am trying to understand the following error, rcvd when reconciling a single item in MRP: Unhandled script exception: Object has no reference. EXCEPTION_CLASS_SCRIPT_BAD_PARAM SCRIPT_CMD_DEREF_TABLE The only suggestion I found in the knowledge base (doc ID 25918) does not seem to apply to our issue. This suggests field RCRDTYPE may have the wrong value in table IV00102 - the appropriate value is set in our case. I rcvd this error when investigating why an item was not showing requirements correctly in MRP. I continue to rc...

access 2003 query report "# error"
Hi all, I'm not sure what else to look at here. I have a rather complex query that I am using to underly a report. All the data in the query is correct when I run the query with the parameters. When I run the report using the same parameters, everything is fine except one column shows up as # Error. Not sure why it runs fine in the query, but the report column shows up as an error. I don't know if this matters, but the query does a lot of grouping and joins a separate "Totals Query" as a column (to get a total of all records) so I can calculate a percentage of the total ...

How to handle errors in EXCEL?
Hi, How should we handle the exceptions/errors in the Excel? I am using the following code, but during running it gave some errors. I wanted that if the error occurs during running, it would be handled automatically. What extra piece of code I add in order to handle the error? Any suggestion will be appreciated. I am getting the error like: a. File not found b. Object required. Regards BENAZIR CODE: Sub ArchivelogChk 'This module checks you are in archivelog mode, and aborts the entire thing 'if not. No point in trying to perform a hot backup unless you are. strFileOut...

Hundreds of bad mails created in 5 mins in BAD folder
I am using exchange 2000 with sp3 with latest anitivirus patch.I suddenly faced problem of having unnumbered bad mails creating in bad mail folder .I deleted it that mails but mails are creating without stopping . Thanx in advance The contents of the badmail directory are messages that cannot be delivered. For instance, if your server is trying to issue an NDR and cannot deliver it (because the destination address is invalid), once it times out, it will be sent to the badmail directory. If you open a few of the messages in there to see what the contents are, are they NDR's? ...

System Administrator Error messages?
Hello all, A bunch of us in my office using the same ISP are getting error messages from Outlook 2003 (and XP) saying that: Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: New Address Sent: 4/15/2005 12:07 PM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX ' on 4/15/2005 12:07 PM None of your e-mail accounts could send to this recipient. This is happening more often that we can stand it. Any ideas what this is and why it is happening? It only happens every now and then not all the time. TYIA Azm ...

Is Visual Studio a bad validator?
Can anyone please explain why VS.NET 2003 XML IDE sometimes has problems validating documents against a schema but the same document/schema validates fine when run against system.xml.xmlvalidatingreader. Is this a documented bug? I could not find much on google. In the future I'll validate at http://apps.gotdotnet.com/xmltools/xsdvalidator/Default.aspx Wole Ogunremi wrote: > Can anyone please explain why VS.NET 2003 XML IDE sometimes has problems > validating documents against a schema but the same document/schema validates > fine when run against system.xml.xmlvalidati...

Error: Archive skips store due to error. Failed to open a source store
Getting this error in Outlook 2000. Archive skips store due to error. Failed to open a source store Microsoft's only suggestion is to see hotfix, but can't access sed hotfix, and a post SP3 SP has not yet been released. Any ideas on how to solve this? Thanks ...

Error 91 when launching FRx
Getting the "Error 91 Object Variable...block width" when launching FRx. It's installed locally with Sysdata and I/O_data folders local. Full control permissions have been set to FRx folders (sysdata, I/O_data, MSinfo, code folder, system 32 etc). Verified in Sql 2005 user is part of Dyngrp for Dynamics and all GP databases. Ran automated solution to register .dll's, uninstalled and reinstalled. This is GP10.0 with FRx 6.7 sp9.0 installed first, then sp 10.0. The error was occuring prior to the SP's. thanks MES, Take a look at KB article 935785 which seems to f...

Error 25004 Config.XML is not specified
After installing the Office 2007 on Windows 7 computer, when i open Office applications getting the message Error 25004. Config.Xml not specified; A valid config.xml file must be authored when deploying '(null)'. ...

Compile error when converting from A2003 to A2007
Converted working Access 2003 apps to Access 2007. Now get compile error on this code in a subform:: Dim rs As Recordset Set rs = Me.RecordsetClone strCriteria = "[chrTitle] = " & """ENTER TITLE HERE""" rs.FindFirst strCriteria <----- COMPILE ERROR - Method or data error not found Forms!fsub1Author.Form.Bookmark = rs.Bookmark Set rs = Nothing "Me" is the subform record set with recordSource "tblBooks" and filter "[chrLastName]='Parker' AND [chrFirstName]='Robert' " The error seems to oc...

RE: Runtime Error!
I was using 2004 Premium on my XP Home system without any problems, that is until today when I keep getting the following message: "Program C:\PROGRAM FILES\MICROSOFT MONEY\SYSTEM\MSMONEY.EXE Abnormal program termination" No matter what I try, I can't get rid of it. Have used different folder names, even installed it on my external hard drive. Followed all the instructions in the Knowledge Base article 305254, but that didn't work either. HELP!!! Do I have to switch to Quicken or is there some way to make this beast run??? Been using Money for years, but this is a fi...

Error from Javascript
We have some javascript on the onLoad event for Opportunities. It does a SQL callout to the filteredAccount table to grab the latest Credit Hold information. One of our users suddenly got a javascript error on the page yesterday that has me baffled. It was: There was an error this field's customized event. Field: crmForm Event: onload Error: Cannot open database "xxx_MSCRM" requested by the login. The login failed. Any ideas on how a user could suddenly develop issues with accessing a database via javascript? The user has access to the filteredAccount table that is ca...

Logoff Error in Exchange 2003 OWA
When our users attempt to logoff of Exchange 2003 OWA, they get a page could not be diaplayed error and it does not actually log them off. I found an old article regarding this issue on Exchange 2000 but it doesn't seem to apply here. It had to do with "fixing" the Exchweb/bin directory in IIS. Any suggestions? ...

need help bad
hi everybody i have rms & recantly i opened another store & i been putting new items about 500 item i was able to issolate the new item in a table by linking the data to access now i need to import the new item into my old store through access or sql but i think appened query by access is easier since i have the two tables each time i try to appened the new item table to my item table i get error cuse can't update DB time stamp & i get error for the key index any help will be really appreciated thanks -- maher almasri find the QSCImp.exe util this will let you impor...