Access Query - returns 5 and 7 day information

Good Day

Situation:

I have a query in which I am trying to create to address the following data
in my table.  The coding is created in two parts

Changes completed (qryTask):

SELECT [tblWorkload Information Tracker].ProductionAssigned, [tblWorkload
Information Tracker].DatatrakNumber, [tblWorkload Information
Tracker].DateReceived, [tblWorkload Information Tracker].WorkType,
[tblWorkload Information Tracker].WorkCategory, [tblWorkload Information
Tracker].EffectiveDate, [tblWorkload Information Tracker].QandALead,
[tblWorkload Information Tracker].QAComplete, (IsNull([QAComplete])+1) AS
Done, ([QAComplete]-[DateReceived]) AS Elapsed
FROM [tblWorkload Information Tracker]
WHERE ((([tblWorkload Information Tracker].QAComplete) Between [Beginning
Date] And [Ending Date]));

Changes completed in 5 and 7 days: qryTaskInterval

SELECT [tblWorkload Information Tracker].ProductionAssigned AS Expr1,
[tblWorkload Information Tracker].DatatrakNumber AS Expr2, [tblWorkload
Information Tracker].DateReceived AS Expr3, [tblWorkload Information
Tracker].WorkType AS Expr4, [tblWorkload Information Tracker].WorkCategory AS
Expr5, [tblWorkload Information Tracker].EffectiveDate AS Expr6, [tblWorkload
Information Tracker].QandALead AS Expr7, [tblWorkload Information
Tracker].QAComplete AS Expr8, [Elapsed] AS Expr10, IIf([Elapsed]<=5,1,0) AS
5_Day, IIf([Elapsed]<=7,1,0) AS 7_Day
FROM [tblWorkload Information Tracker]
WHERE ((([tblWorkload Information Tracker].QAComplete) Between [Beginning
Date] And [Ending Date]));

Desired Results:

What I would like assistance with is combining the two queries with no
duplicates and how to include:
The total number of entries completed'
The total number of entries = 5 days and percent to the total completed’
The total number of entries = 7 days and percent to the total completed’
How to exclude holidays and weekends

Any assistance you can provide would be much appreciated.  (db included)

opening multiple files #5
If I try opening more than one file in Excel 2003 from startup, only one file is displayed and only one task bar button is shown. The other files cannot be accessed although closing the displayed file allows them to be displayed. Ctrl+F6 does not work. Opening subsequent files works as it should with files being accessible and toolbar buttons displayed. Anyone tried this and is there a solution? ...

Is there a Holiday Update for Outlook 2003 using Windows 7?
The holiday update that I'm trying to install won't install, because it says it did not find the expected program. I'm pretty sure this is because I'm using Windows 7. Is there a Holiday Update for Outlook 2003 using Windows 7? Did you try this: http://www.outlook-tips.net/archives/2007/20071008.htm -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. ALWAYS post your Outlook version. How to ask a question: http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 After furious head scratching, CMuscatella03 asked: | The holi...

Problem after defragging Public information store
Hello friends, we started having issues like outgoing mail getting stuck in the outbox, and taking way too long to open email attachments and other problems after I defragged our Exchange Server5.5 public information store with eseutil.exe utility. I would like to run Isinteg utility to check the integrity of the pub.edb file, please advise if I am doing the right thing, and the issue I should be aware of before running this utility since this is my first time with isinteg. Thanks. Cody wrote: > Hello friends, we started having issues like outgoing mail getting stuck in > the outbox,...

OWA not working #5
We had a 2000 exchange box where most of our users are still setting. We set up a new Exchange 2003 cluster and have only two people on it at this time. If one of the users that are on the new cluster access OWA the page looks out of whack when we sign on. What is the cause of this and how do we fix it? Are you using a front-end / back-end configuration? Front and back must be the same. You can check if there is a problem on the clusters OWA by connecting directly via the IP address (http://192.168.0.1/exchange) "Brandon Baker" <brandon@discussions.microsoft.com> ...

Access for Macintosh?
I can't find Microsoft Access for Macintosh anywhere, does it exist? Am I not looking hard enough? In article 3909777a.0407021458.3e15195a@posting.google.com, Benhorton_83 at benhortonphoto@msn.com wrote on 7/2/04 15:58: > I can't find Microsoft Access for Macintosh anywhere, does it exist? > Am I not looking hard enough? No, it doesn't exist unfortunately. :-( --- Please re-assemble my email address to reply privately if you are so inclined: ramonc at surewest dot net . Otherwise, replies to the Newsgroup are always welcome. Benhorton_83 <benhortonphoto@m...

Can you use Exchange 2003 Outlook Web Access (OWA) to Send As?
Is it possible in Exch 2003 OWA to send a msg using Send=20 As? It=B4s not possible in Exch 2k - you have to use the=20 Outlook client - so I was wondering if this is a feature=20 in 2003. Janne ...

550 5.7.1 Unable to relay
Hi, I have Exchange 2003 server enterprise on a w2k sp4 server. I have more than a thounsan users a I have one who is continously receiving a 5.7.1 message from the server. (550 5.7.1 Unable to relay for name@domain) He is using Outlook XP as a client. Anyone has a idea ??? More information thanx, When he emails internal? external? all the time? Have you tested another user on the same computer so you are sure it is THAT user.. can that user mail from another computer? so it isn't his Outlook profile that is corrupt etc? More information please... sounds like an interesting problem :) J...

Problems backing up exchange 5.5 public folders with Backup exec v9
I get these errors when I try to brick backup our public folders Backup 0041 -- The job failed with the following error: The directory is invalid. Error : a000fe09 - The directory is invalid. Final error: 0xa000fe09 - The directory is invalid. Final error category: Resource Errors After searching Veritas site and doing any suggested fixes nothing is working. The public folders exist and have not been deleted. Some are hidden, some have nothing in them, some are calendars. It fails on about 40 out of 200 public folders. I can view them when browsing from backup exec, so ...

outlook 2000 error message #5
the error message is The instruction at "0x3f999435" referenced memory at "0x00000000" the memory could not be read. Has anyone seen this error message? Outlook is the only program that does this and it started today. I have check my memory sdram and replaced it with another, still getting the error message. Knowledge Data Base does not have this error posted. Help!! Going down fast!! I rebooted 4 times so far, i have a shared calendar which i stopped sharing, but the error remains. ...

creating an outlook 2003 view to show mail older than x days
Does anyone know how to create views in outlook 2003 that show mail older than x days? Regards Russell view menu... find current view, define views. create an advanced filter using date criteria on or before and enter a date or xx days ago format. (you can also use advanced find and search for messages xx days ago) -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ http://www.poremsky.com - http://www.cdolive.com Expert Zone http://www.microsoft.com/windo...

Autofill query
When using autofill on the following series, can I just increment the quarter but leave the year intact? Qtr1 02 Qtr2 02 QTR3 02 Qtr4 02 Qtr1 03 Qtr2 03 Qtr3 03 Qtr4 03 Thanks Diane diane If you have a lot to do, I reckon your best bet would be to use two columns of cells and join them after. Andy "diane" <diane.garrini@diageo.com> wrote in message news:5ab201c3576b$3508c430$a001280a@phx.gbl... > When using autofill on the following series, can I just > increment the quarter but leave the year intact? > > Qtr1 02 > Qtr2 02 > QTR3 02 > Qtr4 02 > ...

Information
hi! I need help with my Office 2003. I have just installed it but when i want to write "@" by pressing Ctrl+Alt+V but nothing happens. I looked for some information about this problem but i havent found nothing.. Please, if is it possible, help me to solve this problem.. Thanks for advices... Michal <Michal@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I need help with my Office 2003. I have just installed it but when i > want to write "@" by pressing Ctrl+Alt+V but nothing happens. In what context are you pressing Alt-Ctrl-V? Wht not write "@" by pressi...

Link individual Excel files to one Access database
Is there any way, without programming codes, to link individual Excel 2003 wookbooks to one common Access 2003 database? Thanks for your input. Hi Define all tables in workbooks as named ranges. Link tables to Accsess database (Files.GetExternalData.LinkTables - set file type to *.xls and select workbook, select 'Show named ranges' and then table you want to link. -- (When sending e-mail, use address arvil@tarkon.ee) Arvi Laanemets "jrh" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0ee101c3bff3$d599cb10$a101280a@phx.gbl... > Is there any way, w...

Works to access conversion
Anybody have an answer to be able to convert a wks. file to an access database file? I'm using Win 98 SE and Office XP Pro 2002. Microsoft wasn't much help. Lenny, Unfortunately, Works and Access do not "talk" directly. You can export your works datafile(s) to .TXT or some other format which Access can read and import to tables. -- Cheryl Fischer Law/Sys Associates Houston, TX "Lenny Jaskowiec" <Lennyj407@bigfoot.com> wrote in message news:0b3001c35dc3$79bf1e40$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Anybody have an answer to be able to convert a wks. file > to an ...

Exchange 2003 OWA Access Denied
Greetings, Here is my issue: New server, Win2k3 sp1/Exchange2k3 sp2, Just installed eveything. In IIS Manager I modifed the hostheaders so that the default web site will load when a user type in either Url A or Url B. When I try to access OWA via the http://URLA/exchange, I am prompted for credentials, which I provide and it loads as expected. When I try to access OWA via the http://URLB/exchange, I am prompted for credentials, which I provide and it returns Error: Access Denied. When I look at the web logs: For URLA: All looks normal For URLB attempt: 2005-11-08 21:20:14 W3SVC1 19...

Template #5
How do I start a database in excel? Does anyone have a blank template that I could atleast start with? On Feb 24, 6:28=A0pm, Holly <Ho...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > How do I start a database in excel? Does anyone have a blank template tha= t I > could atleast start with? http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/FX100595491033.aspx ...

Data in sheet1 to be put into sheets 2, 3, 4, 5, etc
Sheet1 is my main table where all my data is collected from a race entry form. I need to seperate this info into different sheet which are for different age groups, The categories are Under 16: A, AL, Under 14 B, BL, and Under 12 C, CL, .... The letter A, B, C are for boys and the letters AL, BL, CL are for girls. I do not want to seperate the boys from the girls in each cat. How do I create a formula that will take curtain info across to each sheet and will not be effected if sorted into position order. My table is set out like this. No., Name, First Name, Surname, Club, DOB...

Access 2003 02-05-10
Hello all, So I have a simple question we are trying to add a button, so that button open a new Access DB. I did the test on my pc, the database were on c:\test.mdb and it's working but in real life the DB is on a share network drive and the complete path as space. See the following : Private Sub Commande86_Click() On Error GoTo Err_Commande86_Click Dim stAppName As String stAppName = "msaccess.exe O:/DirFin/Prive/Jane International/Base Access/stephane.mdb" Call Shell(stAppName, 1) Exit_Commande86_Click: Exit Sub Err_Commande86_Click:...

Upgrade Exchange 5.5 Standard to 5.5 Enterprise
We need to upgrade our current Exchange 5.5 standard edition to Exchange 5.5 enterprise edition. Yes, we ran into the 16GB limitation. I have read the Microsoft Knowledge Base Article - 170280, but that seems too easy. Does anyone have any additional information that may be helpful for the upgrade? Thank you in advance for your help. --Travis You mean you want want us to make it seem harder? -- Michael Abbaticchio Exchange Server MVP http://mvps.org/exchange "Travis Burke" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:036f01c3bf72$0038df50$a501280...

Access 2003 OLE communication error
MS Access is totally broken on my machine, whenever I attempt to open an existing database or just open the bare program I always get the error message "A problem occurred while MS Office Access was communicating with the OLE server or ActiveX control" It is impossible to regain control of Access, whenever we close the message box, it just immediately reopens again, and we cannot do anything at all in Access including closing down the program. We have to kill it in Task manager. We have tried repairing Office, we have totally uninstalled Office and reinstalled it, we hav...

Accessing the schema type value from XSLT ...
Folks, Have any of you figured out a way in .NET 1.1 to access the scheme type of a Xml node from XSLT? Appreciate any pointers or code snippets that you can provide. After some extensive research (& head-scratching) I understand I need the PSVI(Post Schema Validated Infoset). I can't seem to figure out how to use PSVI with XSLT. Am I on the right track here? Thanks, -Naraendira -- NaraendiraKumar R. R. wrote: > Have any of you figured out a way in .NET 1.1 to access the scheme type of a > Xml node from XSLT? Appreciate any pointers or code snippets that you can >...

Can't access my contacts from outlook after migration
I recently bought a new HP laptop (preloaded). Loaded my MS Office, installed all components, then copied my PST files across and configured Outlook to use them. Now I can se my contacts if I click on contacts tab, but not use them from inside compose a mail in outlook. What's up !! "LynneJ" <LynneJ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1C11574C-1F7B-48CE-B5C6-AD16F3E41FF3@microsoft.com... > I recently bought a new HP laptop (preloaded). Loaded my MS Office, > installed > all components, then copied my PST files across and configured Out...

Business Portal Order Management Item Categories Query how to chan
Hi , I am looking for some guidelines to how to change the query of the Item Categories web part on Orders page in Business Portal. This web part displays a list of Item Categories, defined in Catalogue Maintenance. by default it shows Category ID ( name of Categories ). my clients want to display the Description of category. is there a way to change the Query behind this web part ? please advise. Thanks Syed ...

Quick Exchange 5.5 question
Hi, Can ICS functions be ran on a second server for load balancing? Thanks David ...

Ranking Query For Multiple Groups using percentages
I have an access query where I have to import data into an excel sheet to sort and group information by it's velocity code and percentage. This is starting to take up majority of my day sometimes. I would like to have a function where it would rank percetages by the velocity code from lowest to highest values. The velocity code has seven differeent code values: $ -- Highest velocity code A B C D E F G H U N R - lowest velocity code. In my query, I find the percentage of fill-rate for each "part" by divding what was shipped against ordered. Example of my data: Part Velocity Or...