�p�k�k��line line

Shame Question on copying lines after the next line
I did forgot even the vert basics, so please excuse the next question which is very easy or so I think. I have a sheet. If one criteria is met, I copy the line, and paste it in another sheet, after the last line already copied. Up to now my code is. If Len(Range("b" & i)) = 79 Then Range("A" & i, "D" & i).Select Selection.Copy Sheets("Exports").Select Range("A1").Select Selection.End(xlDown).Select Selection.End(xlDown).Select Selection.End(xlUp).Select ActiveSheet.Paste Range("A1").Sel...

Macro with line graph
Dear, I have huge data with different headers. I want to plot a single line graph linked with a validation with the list of all the headers. The data in the line graph should reflect only the selected header among the list. For example, In the below example i should have a button command with the validation list of all the three headers below apples, oranges and grapes. By selecting oranges in the list, the line graph should pick only the data from colA and colC.. like wise ColA ColB ColC Cold Row1 Time Apples Oranges Grapes Row2 12:00 ...

On-line Manual Problem
We are setting up money 2004for the first time, and can not get access to the on-line manual. I checked the browser security settings as suggested, and they are OK, but I just get an error message that the page can not be opened. Any suggestions as to what I am missing? Thanks SteveG In microsoft.public.money, steveg wrote: >We are setting up money 2004for the first time, and can >not get access to the on-line manual. I checked the >browser security settings as suggested, and they are OK, >but I just get an error message that the page can not be >opened. > >...

Keep Lines Together; Keep with Next

�p�k�k��line line

hard line break in multi-line text in cell
there's a way to put a hard line break into a multi-line text cell, but I forget what it is. (some combination of keys to press) Could someone remind me? Thanks. Alt-Enter -- HTH Bob Phillips ... looking out across Poole Harbour to the Purbecks (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "mark" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:26dd01c427ed$3cd5bf30$a501280a@phx.gbl... > there's a way to put a hard line break into a multi-line > text cell, but I forget what it is. (some combination of > keys to press) > &...

Lines are not lining up with boxes
I am working on PPT 2003. When created org charts with connector lines, the lines are always crooked. They do not line up with the center of the box. Every time I try to move one, it's crooked. Any suggestions? -- Lisa ...

�p�k�k��line line

Line Jumps
I'm using Vision 2002 SR-1. I've done my best to implement line jumps, but I just can't get the darn things to work. Here are my settings for Page Setup | Layout and Routing Style: Flowchart Direction: Top to Bottom Separate: Using routing style Overlap: Using Routing Style Appearance: Straight Add Line jumps to: Last Routine Line Line Jump Style: Arc I've tried the Unrelated Lines and All Lines under Separate & Overlap, and about every line type under Add Line Jumps To. Nothing works! And I've used the Connector Tool and the Line Tool - both fail miserab...

Plot line not showing up
I have a linear chart, with 5 plot lines currently showing. Wanting to add a 6th line, I added the data label, and made sure the source data was correct (it matches the formatting of the other 5). No matter what I try, the 6th line is not appearing on the chart. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thank you! skw - Maybe it's there but not visible. Click somewhere on the chart, and use the up-down arrow keys to select the data series (watch the formula bar to see when that specific =SERIES(...) is selected). Then choose Format (main menu item) Selected Data Series, and make some ...

How do I use a single cell value to chart a horizontal line in Exc
Background: I am making a chart where monthly expenses are represented by vertical bars and the monthly budget is a constant, for the entire year, which is represented by a horizontal line. If a vertical bar for a particular month rises above the horizontal budget line then I have exceeded my budget for that month. What I can do: I can create this chart if I use a monthly budget row where each cell in the row has the same value. What I want to do: To keep my spreadsheet manageable, I want to have the monthly budget specified by a single cell, rather than an entire row, because it is a...

I want to make the line twinkling, but why the line can not redraw?
void CMyView::OnButtonL() { CClientDC* pDC = NULL;; pDC = new CClientDC(this); ASSERT(pDC != NULL); CPen Pen1(PS_SOLID, 10, RGB(192, 192, 192)/*GetSysColor(COLOR_BTNTEXT)*/); CPen* pPenOld = pDC->SelectObject(&Pen1); pDC->MoveTo(100, 50); pDC->LineTo(200, 50); pDC->SelectObject(pPenOld); delete pDC; if(m_bTimerOkey == false) { SetTimer(IDT_TIMER_LINE, 5000, NULL); m_bTimerOkey = true; } } void CMyView::OnTimer(UINT nIDEvent) { if(nIDEvent == IDT_TIMER_LINE) { RECT LineRect = {100-5, 50-5, 200+5, 50+5}; //InvalidateRect(&LineRect); OnButtonL(); }...

Skipping a line by condition
Thanks for reading this. I have a report that is grouped by [positiontitle] in a two column report. It prints out ok. The thing is what I want it to do is when a new [positiontitle] comes up I want it to skip a line in the report. For example: Worker George Fred Non Worker Bill Tom The way it comes up now is: Worker George Tom Non Worker Bill Tom The [positiontitle] is located in the header of the report. Thanks for your help. -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-reports/2...

Step Line Charts
Does anyone know how I can create a step line chart without having to have 2 data points per x-axis point. What I want is a horizontal line until the next data point and then I want the line to go vertical. Hi Carrie, You Will need some form of extra data to get excel to create a step chart. Take a look at these methods. (http://www.andypope.info/charts/stepchart.htm) Carrie wrote: > Does anyone know how I can create a step line chart without having to have 2 data points per x-axis point. What I want is a horizontal line until the next data point and then I want the line to go vert...

Line colors in a bargraph
ColorNum and m_Array are set before entry which works fine except for all bars are outlined in black which is not a major problem, but would like to eliminate. How do I draw the line in the code below a different color than the bars? Below is a snip from my BarChart() routine: CBrush BlackBrush(RGB(10,10,10)); CBrush CyanBrush(RGB(1,39,229)); CBrush MagentaBrush(RGB(176,4,174)); CBrush YellowBrush(RGB(187,176,3)); CBrush GrayBrush(RGB(230,230,230)); if (m_Array.GetSize()) { // ***** THE PROBLEM IS HERE WHERE I WOULD LIKE THE DRAWN LINE TO BE LIGHT GRAY ***** MemDC.Sele...

OWA - Hangs "Loading" Inbox
2 of our OWA servers have recently stopped functioning. The login appears ok and the interface starts to load, but the fonts are wrong (times new roman is shown) and the inbox doesn't load at all, showing "Loading..." I've searched the forums/web and can see many people had the same issue, but have found no fixes that work. "Error on Page" Line: 56 Char: 1 Error: Object expected. Any suggestions or help really will be gratefully received. Thanks I had this same issue except one of my owa boxes would work and the other one didn't. I don't have a KB ar...

Please help me .... (CListCtrl multi-line column)
Dear all, I use VC++ 6.0 MFC CListCtrl. And, some data displayed in the control contains multiple lines. By default, the control displays the multiple-line text in a single line. In the multiple-line text, it uses "\r\n" (CR-LF). How can I set the column of CListCtrl to display the column text in multiple line like the data cell in Excel? -- Kathy This is the nearest i can find. Hope it helps http://www.codeguru.com/Cpp/controls/controls/lists,treesandcombos/article.php/c2291/ "Kathy" wrote: > Dear all, > > I use VC++ 6.0 MFC CListCtrl. And, some data di...

Line chart with value on the line
Hi, I have implement a line chart by thousands of data rows for a stock. Now I want to show values on 10 particular points with the lable E.g, one extra column for displaying the label. TradeDate Ticker Close Label 04/01/1999 1234 63.67 05/01/1999 1234 63 06/01/1999 1234 63 Mr. A buy 07/01/1999 1234 67.33 08/01/1999 1234 68.33 11/01/1999 1234 68.67 Mr. B buy Does anyone teach me how to do this ?? thanks Ginola "Ginola" <ginola@fake.email.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:3fdc1aa6.8209734@msnews.microsoft.com... > Hi, > > I have implement a line chart b...

want to filter out emails, with subjest line starting with a specfic sring
Hi All, I am using MS outlook 2003, I am trying to find out how can i create a rule to filter out emails with subject line starting with a specific string, but not to filter if that string is in the middle of subject line. i.e. lets take the sting as Foo Filer if Foo is in the starting don't filter if if the Foo is not in the starting. if any of you aware of the trick to make this happen please let me know, i tried to google it, but couldn't find anything related to it. Thanks Anand outlook doesn't offer anyway to build that sort of rule. If you can coun...

removing black lines
Sometimes I type an underline bar across the page. At the end of the page I'll hit the return (enter) key. When I do, the underline bar turns into a big black bar. Then I can't get rid of it. It just stays there. How can I get rid of this black bar? See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/CantGetRidOfLine.htm -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org <>>< ><<> &...

Line graph question
How do I get my date axes (the horizontal axes) to start at zero followed by the first day of the month. -- WH99 Hi, If your dates are entered in the spreadsheet as dates then you may have problems - Excel stores dates as numbers so today is 39594 and 0 would be January 0, 1900. This would tend to spread the x-axis out quite a ways. If your dates are not entered as dates then make the first entry 0,0 - that is put another entry in the data area whose date value is 0 and whose value is 0. There are potential problems with this approach - each entry will be spaced equidistant apart ...

reading line by line
Dear all, I have a big problem, but I don't known how excel can solve it. I have a sheet with like it: process process_line status values_USD 0255155 10 44 10 0255155 20 44 20 0255156 10 33 11 0255156 20 44 21 0256157 10 33 12 0256157 20 33 22 0256157 30 33 23 0256158 10 ...

Adding a line to the line/column chart?
Is there anyway I can add a second line to the line/column chart? Basically I have 3 sets of data that I want to plot vs. time on the same graph. 1 using the column format, the other 2 being lines connected by data points. Create the chart using all the data, right click on the one you want to change to a line and select chart type from the dialogue box and choose the type you want. There are a few restrictions on the mix you can have though. -- John MOS Master Instructor Please reply & rate any replies you get Ice Hockey rules (especially the Wightlink Raiders) "Steven"...

Can I link timeline labels to a line chart?
I've been trying to do this for a bit and can't seem to find a way. I am trying to do a line chart of weekly sales for two product lines over several years (2 separate lines). What I would like to do is overlay labels for press releases (so you can see if they have an impact on sales) on the same chart, and have a line from the name of the press release to the correct corresponding point on the line chart that is "active", so as more points are added to the chart, the line indicating the unit corresponding to the date of the press release will move also. Additionally, the...

fonts line by line
I'm doing line by line translation. How can I easily use different fonts for alternating lines? Assuming you're pressing Enter at the end of each line, so each line is a separate paragraph: Define two paragraph styles, one for each font.* In the definition of each style, specify the other style as the "style for following paragraph". *In case you don't know, to define a style, click Format > Styles and Formatting (Word 2003 and earlier) or press Ctrl+Alt+Shift+S (Word 2007) to open the Styles pane, then click the New Style button. -- Regards, Jay ...