Sendkeys "{ESC}"

Hi
untill now I used the Sendkeys "{ESC}"/Cancel in the event BeforeUpdate, but
occassionaly I had some problems. From now on I follow the instructions of
some users in the duscussion Groep and I replaced the Sendkeys "{ESC"} by the
..Undo. It works fine except in a ComboBox. Is this normal?

Am 06.06.2010 12:12, schrieb Luc BalloonPlanning:
> Hi
> untill now I used the Sendkeys "{ESC}"/Cancel in the event BeforeUpdate, but
> occassionaly I had some problems. From now on I follow the instructions of
> some users in the duscussion Groep and I replaced the Sendkeys "{ESC"} by the
> .Undo. It works fine except in a ComboBox. Is this normal?

Hi there,

Nope that´s not normal. Did you try to use not only undo?
Try something like this:
Cancel=true
Me.Undo
But if you use Undo ist doesn´t matter if the control is a combobox, a
textbox oder a listbox.
Can you give me some more detailed information about what you´re going
to do?

Regards
Jörn
0
UTF

Sendkeys "{ESC}"
Hi untill now I used the Sendkeys "{ESC}"/Cancel in the event BeforeUpdate, but occassionaly I had some problems. From now on I follow the instructions of some users in the duscussion Groep and I replaced the Sendkeys "{ESC"} by the ..Undo. It works fine except in a ComboBox. Is this normal? Am 06.06.2010 12:12, schrieb Luc BalloonPlanning: > Hi > untill now I used the Sendkeys "{ESC}"/Cancel in the event BeforeUpdate, but > occassionaly I had some problems. From now on I follow the instructions of > some users in the duscussion Groep and ...