Old Question

On Novembre 04th 2009, I posted one Question labeld "Error 2001, Access 2007,
Subform Bookmark", that had some replays from Jeanette Cunningham.

Today I looked for them to review again, but they are not anymore available.

I googled them I found that other sites still have them, but you don´t.

What I have to do to continue with my request.

Regards.

On Wed, 10 Mar 2010 15:05:01 -0800, Jose Antonio Vial
<JoseAntonioVial@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>On Novembre 04th 2009, I posted one Question labeld "Error 2001, Access 2007,
>Subform Bookmark", that had some replays from Jeanette Cunningham.
>
>Today I looked for them to review again, but they are not anymore available.
>
>I googled them I found that other sites still have them, but you don�t.
>
>What I have to do to continue with my request.
>
>Regards.

Just post a new thread; you can use Google Groups (http://groups.google.com)
to find the previous post, and copy and paste enough info to let someone
understand the problem without having to dig back into the archives ourselves.
--

             John W. Vinson [MVP]
0

Files in folder Windows.old in Vista
I have installed Ultimate on a Business version and then received the Windows.old folder. I want to delete it but have found same working files in old path than in the new. It appears that Windows updates the working files in both folders. Are they mirrored or copies. I changed the name of one file in old - corresponding file in the new folder received the same name. If I delete files from Windows.old will they be deleted from current folder too? "HBj" <HBj@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:12D90C20-D766-48D2-AA9C-D0FF7097DEBA@microsoft.com... ...

Lines around cells question
How do I make disappear or how I hide the lines around the rectangles so they would not be see or they would not print? Thanks in advance. Hi Having created your rectangle, right click on the border>Format Autoshape>Colours and Lines>Line>Colour>No Line -- Regards Roger Govier "Octavio" <inquirer@inquirer.com> wrote in message news:AB4ED27C-93B3-4BB0-882A-4F62E5BC9431@microsoft.com... > How do I make disappear or how I hide the lines around the rectangles so > they would not be see or they would not print? > Thanks in advance. Here's wh...

Opening docs from old versions
In attempting to open a doc created in an ancient version of Word (for Windows, not DOS), I get this message: "You are attempting to open a file that was created in an earlier version of Microsoft Office. This file type is blocked from opening by your registry policy setting." What is the registry setting I must change to override this and allow the opening? Thanks. -TedMi Hi Ted, I'm pretty sure this is the KB article you need: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/938810 There are both downloadable reg files and instructions for manual editing...

Copy Worksheet Question
Hi Guys, My question is about worksheets. I have a few that I would like t compare side by side on one single sheet. The problem is I would hat to have to update all three sheets each time there is a change. I there any way that I can just change the info on one or two worksheet only? For example, I want to compare worksheet1 with worksheet2, o worksheet3. Can I just update worksheet 1 and 2 and let worksheet update itself? I would appreciate any help. Thanks everyone!! Ric -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi you could create ONE master sheet for data entry and link ...

CD interest question for Money 2005 Deluxe
Hi, I'm using Microsoft Money 2005 Deluxe edition on a Windows XP computer.. I was able to set up my bank CD's ok, but when I type in the interest, Money treats it as a cash transaction, and doesn't update the balance of the CD to reflect the interest payment. The original amount is treated as an investment, but not the interest payments. A $20,000 CD with an interest of $31.48 paid at the end of the month, still has the balance of $20,000. Does anyone have a suggestion? Many thanks, Gary Gary, Money treats it as a cash because the "interest" transaction you cho...

office 2007 and old office 2003 excel files
I have a desktop pc with Office 2003 and Vista Home premium system. I am getting a new laptop and am purchasing office 2007 home student to install on it. With the laptop I can access shared files from the desktop. However, all my old files were generated by office 2003. Will the office 2007 be able to access and process these old files? Also, can I uninstall office 2003 from my desktop and install the office 2007 on it and use the old files created by office 2003? Thanks. Carl Yes, Excel 2007 can read 2003 files... You can either convert them to the new version by savi...

Retrieving/opening Outlook express emails from old drive
Hi all, I recently needed to replace the hard drive in my notebook. The old drive is still operational, so I can now using it as an external hard disc. How can I open to read / and save or import all the email folders in Outlook express from this older disc? I'd like to save all those messages to a backup/archive. Thanks, Shayne. Try posting this in an Outlook Express news group - this is not one of them. Outlook is a part of Microsoft Office and is what this group supports. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and has its own news groups. You can also find some good Out...

Excel formula question
So far, I have a VLOOKUP function that searches another sheet and pull the data from a cell matching a name located in row 4 of the sam column, and converts the result from a number of seconds to mm:ss. Cell B27's contents (this checks the name in B4 and looks up thei number in col C on the sheet with data for that day): =VLOOKUP(B4,'6-23-2004'!A1:C70,3,FALSE)/60/60/24 This works fine. However, I have an array here.. it'll take me forever to write all thi out manually, and there's got to be an easier way. Column A contains all the dates for the month (6-1-2004, 6-2-200...

old posts
How can I find a post I made yesterday? Hi, when you open this post, click on your name, it will pop up a window with your information, at the to right click on Recent posts by this user if this helps please click yes, thanks "Eric" wrote: > How can I find a post I made yesterday? I'd use google. Give it enough information (keywords/author/subject): http://groups.google.com/advanced_group_search http://groups.google.com/advanced_group_search?q=group:*Excel*&num=100 Ron de Bruin has an excel addin that you may like: http://www.rondebruin.nl/Google.htm Eric wrote:...

Simple Chart Question?
You folks seem to be able to do almost anything with excel, so this is probably childsplay to you. But not to me. I want to create monthly weather charts with Rain as bars, but Humidity, Min Temp and Max Temp as lines. How can I do this on the same chart? Thanks. Hi, Start by creating a line chart for Rain, Humidity and Temps. The select the Rain line and right click. On the popup menu pick Chart Types. Change the Rain series to a column chart. Cheers Andy blank wrote: > You folks seem to be able to do almost anything with excel, so this is > probably childsplay to you. Bu...

Outlook 2003 upgrade questions; "Grouping" view and OST file ...
Just upgraded Office from 2002 (XP) to 2003; a couple of questions arise: 1) Outlook icon is no longer on the desktop?? this wasn't just a shortcut; used to be able to use it to set profile options; have to do this from control panel now? 2) Every folder in Outlook (including public Exchange folders) is sorted by "Sent date", as intended, but now they are also "Group by" (View-Arrange by-Show in Groups). I hate this, and I can turn it off one folder at a time, but I have > 200 public folders!! How can I turn this foolishness off for all folders in one swoop? 3...

including files in projects-a DLL and Main question
hello, I was curious if anyone has ever done the following and if so, how. I have a class written in a .cpp and .h file. Currently, this class is a member of an MFC extension DLL project, so I have the AFX_EXT_CLASS macro before the name of the class class AFX_EXT_CLASS foo { .... blah... }; now, these two files reside in a common folder for me to use, or so I would like, in other projects as I see fit. The wrinkle is, I would like to have the ability to include this class in a project directly (sans DLL business) as an initial attempt, I did try #ifdef _NOT_IN_D...

Size question
Good Day, I have a simple question that I hope somebody can answer on this group. I am implanting size restriction on our Exchange 2003 SP2 server. I am almost finished setting the first threshold and will go to the second threshold in a few days once everybody gets below the first threshold. From what I know the setup of the Exchange server is a standard install and no reg changes were done. Here is my question. Once I set the first threshold 300000KB and they go below that threshold, then I set the second threshold lets say at 400000KB. This gives them more then enough warning in-...

Question about Outlook 2007
Hi guys, I have been unable to view attachments of any file type using Outlook 2007 on Vista Ultimate. * When I try to view an attachment, for example a GIF file, I get a message box saying "The operation Failed. An object could not be found." * When I try to save the attachment, I get a message box saying "Cannot save the attachment." * When I try to "preview" the file, I get a page with a message saying "This file cannot be previewed. Try opening the file in the program in which it was created." I can, however, view, preview and save the same f...

Changed a pers folder to "Old Stuff" now can't close/del "Old Stu.
When I installed Outlook I ended up with three "Personal Folders" folders. I was able to delete one of them by changing the name and right clicking on the new name. I changed the name of the 2nd and when I tried to delete it I got the message: "The operation failed. An object could not be found." Has anyone had this problem and if so, did they find a solution? What version of Outlook? Try creating a new mail profile - it sounds like yours is corrupt. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert l...

Outlook gets OLD messages again....
How does this happen? I've got messages coming in from April that I had deleted. May be your provider restored a backup? -- EDV-Service Marchert [Peter Marchert] --------------------------------------- Homepage: http://www.marchert.de Rufnummernformatierung mit EditNumbers Kontakte per Mausklick mit ContactMaker smerf schrieb: > How does this happen? I've got messages coming in from April that I had > deleted. It's 1and1.com.....the girl that answered couldn't do anything but request a sample email from me and promise a call later. This has happened...

Outlook XP update to 2k3 syncronization question
I am on a corporate server. I recently updated to Office 2003. When I had Office XP I had a Offline folder .ost that syncronized only my inbox with the server. This offline folder was kept up to date automatically in XP but after upgrading (after the migration) the folder will not syncronize when I select Send / Recieve and/or Send All. It will Syncronize when I select "this folder" but will not syncronize any other time. Cached Exchange Server option is not checked. Is there a big differance between the cached exchange option and syncronizing offline folders .ost between XP and ...

How old are you?
I'm trying to work out the age of someone, based on the current date an their date of birth. I've used the YEAR [Year(A1)-Year(B1)] function bu it rounds up? Can anyone help? Thank -- tee ----------------------------------------------------------------------- teeb's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1317 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=51062 Hi teeb With the date of birth in B2 Completed years =IF(B2<=TODAY(),DATEDIF(B2,TODAY(),"Y"),-DATEDIF(TODAY(),B2,"Y")) See also http://www...

MFC beginner question
Hi, I want to bulid a MFC Dialog program that display a full screen image 5 sec, I tried to use VC to do it but I don't know where I can paste the code in.(Becase I haven't use MFC before) The program is no action(I don't know where is the main()), it is just for Sleep(5000), so where can I paste the code there? any how to add image into Dialog? Thanks for help calendarw <calendarw@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1143103369.274943.248140@e56g2000cwe.googlegroups.com... > Hi, > I want to bulid a MFC Dialog program that display a full screen image > 5 sec, I...

how can I get old replaced excel file
I have one A file, suddenly I have go to sav as option & select file B to replace with A I said yes, but my mistake I said yes. Please see how can I get that old A file from back date ? Use the backup copy. If you didn't create a backup last time, make sure that you do next time. In your "Save As" dialogue, "General Options" comes from the Tools option (in Excel 2007). If you didn't create a backup copy yourself, then you are out of luck unless your system (or your IT department if you have one) has created a backup, or unless you sent a cop...

Usability question
When scheduling a regular task, the Calendar popup works fine defaulting to today. The time dropdown always seems to default to 12:00am (i.e. midnight). Is there way to set this to something more useful? ...

calendars questions
I've been making calendars from the "understated" template in Publisher 2000. 12 months on 12 pages, trying different ways, portrait or landscape. Right now I'm been setting up family birthdays, etc. on them to print out as gifts (for the family) I've been trying to figure out a good way to put them together. Just printing them out and stapling them doesn't work (make it easy to turn the pages over each month). I've tried punching holes in the top and putting twisty ties, or loosely tied colored yarn through, but nothing seem to work good. By the...

Basic (perhaps) Question
I work for a Chamber of Commerce, and am trying to create a spreadsheet that will allow me to track prepaid expenses for some of our functions. For example, a company might send us $100, and every event that they attend (some are only a few dollars) will come off of the total. What I envisioned was the ability to enter two different numbers (amount used/remaining balance) within a single cell divided by a diagonal border. I don't need it to calculate, but I will need the ability to sort the data by company name as more checks come in to make the names easy to find. Is it possible...

Cmd file looping question
How do I construct a FOR loop or other batch command loop that will copy a list of files File1, File2,...,Filen from C: to D:. I know something like the code below will do it, but this is a lot of redundant code. I'd like to be able to just add the file name to a list at the start of the batch file and not have to mess w/ the rest of the batch file code. set a1=File1 set a2=File2 .... set an=Filen copy C:\%a1% d:\%a1% copy C:\%a2% d:\%a2% .... copy C:\%an% d:\%an% I appreciate your help, -John "John" <John@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in mes...

How do I view old appointmens in my calendar.
I'm trying to view old appointments in my calendar but it only shows activity for the past 10 months. How can I see what I did a year ago or more? Are you using autoarchive to clean up the old appointments? If so, you need to open the archive. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LS...