Next Record in ListBox

Is there an easy way to move to the next record in a list box after the list
box has been clicked on?

Martin

Hi,
you can use following code:

        If Me.MyListbox.ListCount > 0 Then
            Me.MyListbox.Selected(1) = True
        end if

--
Best regards,
___________

"Martin" <Martin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is there an easy way to move to the next record in a list box after the
> list
> box has been clicked on?
>
> Martin

0
Alex
12/1/2009 11:50:33 AM
"Martin" <Martin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is there an easy way to move to the next record in a list box after the
> list
> box has been clicked on?
>
> Martin

Try the following code in your listbox's AfterUpdate event:

Dim idx As Long

With Me.MyListbox
    idx = .ListIndex
    If .ListCount > 1 And idx < .ListCount Then
        .ListIndex = idx + 1
    End If
End With

0
Stuart

Count sfrm records
Count sfrm records Hello, I have the following as a control source of unbound txtbox on a main form: =[Forms]![frmMain]![frmSfrm].[Form].[RecordsetClone].[RecordCount] Interestingly, this works with a record count of <= 501; i.e., when the record count is > 501, the count will stop at 501. When I click the sfrm, the textbox will update with the correct count; e.g., 750. I tried requery or recalc, but nothing works until I click the sfrm. Any thoughts? alex On Thu, 21 Jan 2010 08:28:15 -0800 (PST), alex <sql_aid@yahoo.com> wrote: That's normal, becau...

Next Cheque Number
Hi, Was wondering if anyone knows a way that the 'Next Cheque Number' in the Chequebook Maintenance can accidently be reset? I have a customer who says that the next number has changed and they are wondering how this could have happened as it would appear that no-one has changed it through the maintenance routine? Thanks -- Jean I tried different tests and couldn't replicate. I haven't had any reports from Customers over the years. -- Mick "JB" wrote: > Hi, > > Was wondering if anyone knows a way that the 'Next Cheque Number' in the >...

How to append records in exist XMl file?
Greetings I want to append records in a XML file,I use XMLTextWriter,but i found it only create a XML file,not append records in exist XML file.why? ------------------------------------------------- XmlTextWriter myXmlTextWrite = new XmlTextWriter(@"C:\myconfig.xml"); myXmlTextWrite.WriteStartDocument(); myXmlTextWrite.WriteStartElement("Record"); myXmlTextWrite.WriteStartElement("Topic"); myXmlTextWrite.WriteString(XMLTopic); myXmlTextWrite.WriteEndElement(); myXmlTextWrite.WriteEndElement(); //end Record myXmlTextWrite.WriteEndDocument(); myXmlTextWrite.Flush(...

Record Number on report
Hi, Is anybody can help me wiht this simple question, but I've never done it. How can I display a record number on the report? KT -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com Define "record number". Access does not, so you will have to. Regards Jeff Boyce Microsoft Office/Access MVP "KimTong via AccessMonster.com" <u35279@uwe> wrote in message news:7576dde818fb0@uwe... > Hi, > > Is anybody can help me wiht this simple question, but I've never done it. > How > can I display a record number on the report? > > KT > > ...

Finding Records on a shared drive
I have split my database with the tables on a remote shared drive. It's a fairly simple customer tracking application that I want to update periodically from an Excel Spreadsheet. I have set up a Dowhile/loop within the updating procedure that steps through each row in xls and opens a recordset where the custId equals the selected cell. I then update the customer table from the spreadsheet. Splitting the database has really slowed things down. Would it be faster to open a recordset with no WHERE clause outside the loop and use the findfirst method within the loop to locate records?...

Next sequential number on a different form
Is there a way to do this: I have a form called "List of Proposals Written" that is listed by th Proposal number. Is there a way to display on another excel spreadsheet, the mos current Proposal number? I know Access you use something like Dmax(ProposalID)+1 What should I do in Excel:confused: Any help would be greatly appreciated! Michae -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com "daniels012 >" <<daniels012.1b8pra@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote > I have a form called "List of Proposals Written" that is listed by the > Propos...

Comparing Record In Two Recordset
I am writing macro who will extract table name from ORACLE and chek is this in DB2 or not. I am using windows2003 server and ORACLE 8.2.1 and DB2 8.2. and office 2000 my code is folowing ********************** CODE ******************* Private ORACLECON As Connection Private DB2CON As Connection Private RSORACLE As Recordset Private RSDB2 As Recordset Set ORACLECON = New Connection Set DB2CON = New Connection ORACLECON.ConnectionString = "Provider=MSDAORA.1;Data Source=" & LCase(Trim(server_name.Text)) & ";User ID=" & LCase(Trim(user_id.Text)) & ";Passw...

AutoDim hanging on the last record
Hello: A GP 8.0 client of ours is using AutoDim to run its sales integrations. AutoDim is hanging, according to the client, on the last record of the integration. The integration is getting stuck when executing the macro kicked-0ff by AutoDim. I think the issue is with AutoDim and the macro hanging up and going to lunch and not coming back. Any ideas as to why AutoDim would hang? childofthe1980s Yes, it gets kind of picky. I dont remember exactly but I had the same problem and it is in the AutoDim macro. Open the macro in NotePad and go to the end of the macro. If the cursor si...

How to make a workflow wait until the next 600AM, or the next Mond
Has anyone figured out houw to make a work flow wait untill a specific time of day, regardless of the date? ie: I want to send an email out at 6AM, but I don't care what date, just the next time it's 6AM. As a follow up, how about waiting till Monday if its during a weekend. -- Thanks, Steve Noe, MCBMSP(2xCRM), MCT(CRM), MCTS-SQL www.bizitpro.com On Feb 14, 10:48=A0am, Steve Noe <Steve...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Has anyone figured out houw to make a work flow wait untill a specific ti= me > of day, regardless of the date? ie: I want to send an email out a...

column headings in a listbox
How do you populate column headings in a listbox? In the ListBox, - set the ColumnCount property to number of columns, - set ColumnHeads to True, - set RowSource to the range of cells >>below<< the column headers text The cells above this RowSource range will be used as column headers. -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "cd" <deycd@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1133383293.285343.122520@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > How do you populate column headings in a listbox? > ...

Next Version
Is there any idea when the next version of CRM will come out. It would appear there are a lot of deficiencies in this current version. Kim Should be released by middle of next year. Guy. "Microsoft" <cannon@qldstate.com.au> wrote in message news:uhO6YZa5EHA.4008@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > Is there any idea when the next version of CRM will come out. It would > appear there are a lot of deficiencies in this current version. > > Kim > I heard that MSCRM 2005 will be launch around May or June 2005 in Asia Pasific. In this version there will be a marketing...

Style added to "next page"
I have a document that I am using styles in. When I want to force a new page and apply a style to the first line in the new page, the style is also applied to the "next page" code. This would not be a problem, except the style I am using puts a shaded box around the text. So that leaves me with a shaded box at the end of the previous page. I can't find any where to fix this. Any help would be appreciated. Here is the style code: Font: Bold, Space After: 12 pt, No widow/orphan control, Don't keep with next, Don't keep lines together, Level 2, Patter...

Continuous Subform Won't Allow Moving To Next Rec?
Form.DefaultView=Continuous and, indeed, it does show multiple rows. But only the first row can be selected: the user cannot click into any other row. Also, clicking the form's "forward" navigation button has no effect. I'll swear this thing worked find last week. Tried SaveAsText and LoadFromText, but no change - so I'm suspecting that I fat-fingered some prop or other... But which one? I don't know of a specific property that would cause this behavior. How is the form being opened -- manually? by code? by macro? If by code or macro, show us the code line or ...

NEXT RESEARCHED TIP
Dear Colleague, This is another researched tip from Foundation For Better Living. Please read carefully. The first wave of Internet opportunity explosion has come and gone. If you were in tune to the opportunities of the day in the late 1990's AND you were LUCKY, you likely would not be reading my newsletters. GOOD NEWS! The SECOND WAVE is now upon us. For a VERY LIMITED TIME, you may register for FREE with the World's next big Internet Giant, GLOBAL DOMAINS INTERNATIONAL, INC. (aka: GDI) an Inc500 listed, debt free corportion and home of all .ws (Web Site) domain names (web ad...

Pass environment variables to next instance
Hi everyone, today I run into small problem with PowerShell. I would like to start new Powershell.exe from existing instance, however new process should see all variables (similar to Start and Start /I in old cmd). Any idea? Martin I'm not sure of a built-in way, but you could easily call get-variable in your calling script and dump those variables to a txt file. You could then read the text file in your destination script and recreate the variables. "Martin Zugec" wrote: > Hi everyone, > > today I run into small problem with PowerShell. I...

Record 1 for 1 share
For every share that I purchase, my employer matches the purchase. The employer matched share has to be held for a minimum period of 5 years before it can be sold. 3 months ago these shares were split 1:1 and at that point my shares (100) and employer matched shares (100) in effect became 200 in total. How do I input these details in Money 2005 standard? Which details? The split? Same answer. Is this a 401k? Are you asking about how to account for the matching money? Is this a stock option? Are you asking how to account for that? "TomDick" <TomDick@discussions.microsoft.c...

Add Fields from Record
I have two tables. One has a unique PersonID with a lot of information about the person (one to one). Another table has one to many records with addresses associated with people. The 2nd table has an addressID and the same person can have several address. Each address has an address type. As it turns out, there is only one address type for each person, which helps me in what I want to do. I want to create a table that has a unique PersonID and a field in each record for two of the types of addresses. In other words, one person has what we call a HOR address and the same ...

Duplicate records
Hi all,I have a database that pulls 4 records from a table. These records can and may be duplicated showing different dates. Tried using a cross-tab query to pull both records with both dates but it doesn't work. Does anyone have any other ideas?Thanks-- Devona What is the same about them that you can identify them as duplicates?Can yuo give an example and what results you actually trying to get?...

Including records with null values in report
I'm buliding an access database for a small business. I have a parent table which is related to 4 child tables. The four child tables are subforms in my form design. I created a query which pulls data from all 5 tables (parent and children included) using the Q wizard and used this for my report design. Here I realized that if all the tables have data in them, the report works fine. However, if one of the child tables contain null in it's primary key field (i.e no data was entered in that table at all) the whole of that record including data from the parent and child ta...

Acct Record Cannot be Deleted
Experiencing the following: An account record cannot be deleted because it is read-only. How is that? How can I make it not read-only. I am the owner of the record. Thanks, Boolean1 If the Account is disabled, you can not delete it. You need to re-enable it first. -- Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM "Boolean1" <Boolean1@comcast.net> wrote in message news:CqedneTaSKE2vujZRVn-vg@comcast.com... Experiencing the following: An account record cannot be deleted because it is read-only. How is that? How can I make it not read-only. I am the owner of the record. Tha...

Problems Sending Messages to domains w/ multiple MX records
Got a question for the Exchange experts out there. We have a wierd situation occuring where e-mails we send to domains w/ multiple MX records either do not get through or the recipient receives the message multiple times until we manually delete the message in the ESM/Queues. All other messages get through fine. We have come to this conclusion (problem is with multiple MX records) by testing the domains we are having problems w/ using www.dnsstuff.com DNS Lookup tool for MX records. All of them come back w/ multiple MX records. Here is what has changed recently: We moved to a new locat...

[Group] next to workbook name
next to my open workbook name, there is a [group]. What is this and how can I remove it? Thanks Thrava thrava You have your worksheets grouped. Anything you do in grouped sheets reflects on others in the group. You can group contiguous sheets by clicking on a tab, holding down shift and clicking on another. To group non-contiguous is the same except use the Ctrl key. To ungroup (your issue) Right click on any sheet tab and select ungroup sheets or simply click on the tab of any sheet not selected. Shortcut key to group Shift+Ctrl+PgUP/Down -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel S...

Picking specific records from a table
I have two worksheets. The first table contains a record for each parcel of land in town (4500 +/-) containing a lot number ID (101-001-000-000), owners name and assessment value. The second table contains only records of parcels that are in a particular zoning district that is proposed (1900 +/-). I need to pick the owners names and assessment values from the first table matching the parcels in the second. It seems I should use "VLOOKUP" - Worksheet 1 has fields: PARCEL_ID LOCATION OWNER TOTAL VALUE (among others) 101-001-000-000 ...

Custom Button for All Records on Find
I would like to be able to create a button on the CRM grid, which will run against all the records in the current view, like when you click mail merge and get the option to mail merge to all records on all pages. I know how I can get the guids of selected records through to my own code, but I would like to get all the records through, maybe if there was a way to get the fetchXML passed through when the button is clicked. If anyone knows how to do this, it woud be very helpful. Thanks Rob ...

For Each Next problem
I am embarrassed to say I have never been able to get an each, next to work...probably due to my learn by problem method instead of an organized class but I am hoping that by conquering this one, I will finally get it. I need to send an email to each of the people returned by an query. I created a form with the email info and a button for sending it, which works fine for the first record but none of the others. Here is the code I wrote for the cmd button...what am I doing wrong??? Private Sub cmdSend_Click() Dim ctl As Control Dim rst As Recordset ctl = [txtEmail] ...