Hardlock, Hasp, Serial, Password, Hasp4, Flexlm, Sentinel,
Wibu, Eutron Smartkey, Hasphl, Proteq, All the Protections!!

email = yshowsoft@gmail.com
email = yshowsoft at gmail.com

NEW UPDATES 2010

Artpro 9.5r4 with license (minimal of 2 license)
Oris Press Matcher
fiery impose
Fiery Color Profiler 2
Preps 6.0r3

Dynagram Dynastrip v6.0.1
Dynagram inpO2
Artpro 9.0r8 (all modules included)
Esko Visualizer 7.5.5
Esko Softwares Suite V7.5 PC/Mac
Trueflow SE6.0.1 with SPM fully crack

Heidelberg SignaStation v4.5.10.9183
Heidelberg.Prinect.Workflow.4.5.200
Heidelberg Prinect Pressroom Manager v4.0.553.2
Heidelberg MetaShooter v4.0.727
Heidelberg Delta 8.5
Heidelberg.Prinect.MetaDimension.7.5.542
Heidelberg MetaDimension v7.5
Heidelberg Prinect Remote Access v4.0 SR1
Heidelberg.Prinect.Content.System.1.0.SR1
Heidelberg Signastation v9.0.3
Heidelberg PDF Toolbox v4.0.48
Heidelberg Harmony v1.2.1 for Prinergy
Heidelberg NewColor 7000 2.5.2 for Mac
Heidelberg Prinect Signa Station 2.0.7
Heidelberg.Prinect.Common.Database.4.5.17
Heidelberg SignaStation v4.0.0.8202_1
Heidelberg Prinect Prepress Interface v4.1
Heidelberg Color Tool 3.5.35.5
Heidelberg PDF Toolbox v4.0 MAC
Heidelberg Prinect WorkFlow v4.0

We provide Hard lock dongles, dongle cracks, emulators, dongles on any prepress softwares.

Nexus 9.0r5 Mac with dongle - NEW
Nexus 8.0r8 Windows with dongle - NEW
GMG ColorProof 5.0 with all options - NEW
Artpro 7.5 Rev. 4 k[ed]
Artpro 8.6r7 k[ed]
Artpro 9.0 r7 with dongle (Minimal of 2 orders) - NEW

==========INTERNAL SOFTWARE LIST===========

Apago PDF Enhancer 2.6
Apago Piktor 3.0
Agfa Prepress (ApogeeX) v6 - NEW
ColorByte ImagePrint 7.0.3
Compose Color Express 4.2
Compose Express Colorflow 1.6
Compose Express Trap 3.0.9
Compose Express Workflow 3.7
Compose Flatout Express 2.2
Compose PDF Imposition 5.5
Compose Plate Controller 2.0
Compose PRI Station 3.5
Compose Raster PrintStation 2.2
Creo CopyDot ToolKit 4.0
Creo CS Xpose 2.0 - NEW
Creo Darwin 1.0 build 049 (Illustrator plugin)
Creo Darwin 2.0 (InDesign plugin)
Creo Pandora 2.7
Creo Print Console 3.7
Creo PS/M 7.1, 8.0 (MAC OS)
Creo Synapse Prepeare Pro 1.1 (MAC OS)
Creo TrapWise 3.6
Dainippon SCREEN PixelStream 4.6 (Impos2000 Server, InkProof)
Dainippon SCREEN SPEKTA for Harlequin RIP 5.x, 6.x, 7.x
Dainippon SCREEN TrueFlow SE 5.0
- FlatWorker SE 8.0
- SPEKTA 2.0
- TrapEditor 2.07
Devstudio Power Plotter 5.4.26
Dotrix Fortuna 3.5
ECRM MAXWorkFlow 3.5 (all modules)
EFI BEST ColorProof 5.0.1 SP2 (XXL and Laser)
EFI BEST PhotoXposure XXL 5.0.1 SP2
EFI BEST ScreenProof 5.0.1 SP2 (Full and 4UP)
EFI BEST Premium Addon 1.1.0
EFI ColorProof XF 3.1.8
EFI Designer Edition 4.0.0
EFI OneFlow 2.0
EFI PrintSmith 8.0.13
Enfocus PitStop Pro 7.2 (MAC OS) (Acrobat plugin)
Enfocus PitStop Pro 8.5 (Acrobat 9 plugin)
Enfocus PitStop Pro 9.0 (Acrobat 9 plugin)
Enfocus Instant PDF 3.6 (Acrobat plugin)
Enfocus PitStop Server 3.0
ESKO-Graphics Software Suite 7.0 R5
- ArtiosCAD 7.41+ datacenter 4.5 gigabytes. - NEW
- BackStage 7.2
- ColorTone 7.2
- DeskPack 7.0.5 - NEW
- ARD Import
- ARD Export
- BarX
- BoostX
- CheckX
- Flexo Tools
- ImageX
- Ink Tools
- ScreenX
- SeamlessX
- StepX
- Studio - NEW
- Studio toolkit for boxes
- Studio toolkit for flexibles
- OutRight
- TrapX
- ViewX
- FastImpose 7.4
- FlexRIP / FlexProof 7.2
- FlexoPERfection 7.2
- Kaleidoscope 7.4
- PackEdge 7.4
- Plato 7.4
- Visualizer 7.5.5 - NEW
- WebCenter 7.0
ESKO-Graphics ColorQuartet Pro 5.2.2
ESKO-Graphics FlowDrive 5.2
ESKO-Graphics NewAge 2.0
ESKO-Graphics RipMate 7.0
Harlequine Fusion RIP 8.1R0 - NEW
Harlequine ECRM RIP v8.1a - NEW
Harlequin Print Production Manager (PPM) 1.5r0 - NEW
Harlequin JDF Enabler 2.0
Harlequin Compose Express RIP 8.1r0 (Windows & MAC & Linux) - NEW
Harlequin Xitron Navigator RIP 8.1r0 (Windows, Linux & MAC) - NEW
Harlequin PolkaDots Rasterize-it 8.0r6 (Windows & MAC)
Harlequin Dainippon HQ-510PC SCREEN 8.0r0 - NEW
Harlequin (Global Graphics) PLUS Server RIP 8.0r0
Harlequin HighWater Designs Torrent RIP 7.2r1 (Windows & MAC)
Harlequin Xitron Prism RIP 7.2r1
Harlequin Presstek Momentum RIP 7.2r1
Harlequin ECRM RIP 7.1r0
Harlequin OEM RIP 7.0r3
Harlequin RTI RIP-Kit 7.0r0
Harlequin RYBOI PS-RIP IVS 6.3
Harlequin Xitron SDP-RIP 6.0
Harlequin Xeikon RIP 5.3
Harlequin JET RIP 5.51a
Heidelberg Color Tool 3.0.22
Heidelberg Prinect Remote Access v4.0 SR1 - NEW
Heidelberg prinect master data service 3.0 - NEW
Heidelberg Prinect Content System.1.0.SR1 - NEW
Heidelberg Prepress Interfaces v4.1 - NEW
Heidelberg Color Tool 3.5.35.5 - NEW
Heidelberg Prinect Digital Print Manager v4.0.727 - NEW
Heidelberg Prinect Pressroom Manager v4.0.553.2 - NEW
Heidelberg Classic SignaStation 9.0.5
Heidelberg Delta Technology 8.5
Heidelberg NewColor 7000 2.0.0 (Windows & MAC)
Heidelberg Prinect MetaDimension 7.5 - NEW
Heidelberg Prinect MetaShooter 4.0.727
- TIFF ToolBox 4.0
Heidelberg Prinect PDF Toolbox 4.0.55 (Acrobat plugin)
Heidelberg Prinect PrepressInterface 4.1
Heidelberg Prinect Profile and Calibration Toolbox 2.0
- Calibration Manager 2.3
- PrintOpen 5.2
- QualityMonitor 2.0
Heidelberg Prinect Signa Station 4.0.20
Heidelberg Prinect Workflow 4.0.540
- CockPit 4.0
- PrintReady 4.0
HighWater Designs Herkules Calibration Tool 1.02
HighWater Designs HWRoam 1.4
HighWater Designs Imager 4.2.8
HighWater Designs InkMonitor 4.4.0
HighWater Designs Pantone Editor 1.1
HighWater Designs PixelProof PC Print Server 2.0
HighWater Designs Primesetter Calibration Tool 1.0
HighWater Designs Signasetter Calibration Tool 1.02
HighWater Designs Q2 Output Controller 4.4
HighWater Designs QuickFlow 3.3.2
KODAK Professional Digital Print Production Software 9.1.30
Kodak Insite v5.5
Kodak Prinergy Evo v5.0.6
Kodak Prinergy Connect v5.0.1
KODAK (Creo) Preps 5.3.4 (Windows & MAC) - NEW
KODAK (Creo) Prinergy Connect 4.1.2.1 - NEW
KODAK (Creo) Prinergy EVO 5.0.6 - NEW
KODAK (Creo) ProfileWizard 4.0.16
KODAK (Creo) Service Shell 3.2
KODAK (Creo) Spotless ToolKit 2.0.26
KODAK (Creo) InSite 5.5 - NEW
KODAK (Creo) UpFront 4.0
Lucid Dream I-Trap 3.4.1
Lucid Dream TaskForce RIP 1.0.1
Onyx PosterShop 7.2.0
Onyx ProductionHouse 7.2.0
Onyx RIPCenter 7.2.0
Presstek Momentum WorkFlow 3.3
Serendipity BlackMagic 3.4
Serendipity Megarip 4.1
TGLC PerfX Press Curves 1.4.0
TGLC PerfX Color Management RePro 5.0.1
Ultimate.Technographics.InkReady.2.0 - NEW
Krause Imposition Manager 6.0.1.1 - NEW
Ultimate Technographics Impostrip 8.5 - NEW
Ultimate Technographics Ink Ready 2.0
Xitron Navigator RIP Manager 3.5 (XiFlow) - NEW
Xitron Raster Blaster 3.7
Xitron Raster Blaster Extreme TIFF Catcher 5.3
Xitron Sierra 1.5.2 - NEW
Xitron Xaps 2.1.3
Xitron Xenith 6.1.3

Cast Software Vivien 1.5
Cast Software WYSIWYG R21
PhotoLynx Solutions 1.6 - CamLynx 4.0
PhotoLynx Solutions 1.6 - PhotoLynx ImageMatch 6.0
PhotoLynx Solutions 1.6 - PhotoLynx ProComposites 6.1
PhotoLynx Solutions 1.6 - PhotoLynx ProServices 6.0
PhotoLynx Solutions 1.6 - PhotoLynx School Image Software (SIS) 5.5

=========KEY GENERATING SERVICE=========

ANY CODE for your Dongle Serial Number (Dongle ID) :
- Compose Express Colorflow 1.x
- Compose Express Workflow 1.x, 2.x, 3.x
- Compose Flatout Express 2.x
- Compose PDF Imposition 4.x, 5.x
- Compose PRI Station 2.x, 3.x
- ESKO-Graphics FlowDrive 4.0 - 5.2
- Harlequin RIP based software

===========================

Harlequin plugins extra passwords:
[Upgrade]
to version 5.x (ScriptWorks)
to version 6.x (Eclipse)
to version 7.x (Genesis)
to version 8.x

[General]
HDS - Dispersed Screening
HDS light - Dispersed Screening
HMS - Micro Screening
HCS - Chained Screening
HXM - Cross-Modulated Screening
HDLT - Display list technology
TrapPro
TrapWorks / EasyTrap / TrapProLite
TIFF/IT
Harlequin ColorPro / HIPP - ICC Profile Processor
HFCS - Full Color System
HSCS - Standard Color System
Media Saving
CAL - Calibration Manager

[Canon]
W2200
W72x0

[ENCAD]
NovaJet 700 42-inch
NovaJet 700 60-inch
NovaJet 850

[Epson]
Stylus Color 3000
Stylus Pro 5000
Stylus Pro 7000
Stylus Pro 7500
Stylus Pro 9000
Stylus Pro 9500
Stylus Photo 2200 VSD
Stylus Pro 4000 VSD
Stylus Pro 4800 VSD
Stylus Pro 4880 VSD - NEW
Stylus Pro 5500 VSD
Stylus Pro 7600 VSD
Stylus Pro 7800 VSD
Stylus Pro 7880 VSD - NEW
Stylus Pro 9600 VSD
Stylus Pro 9800 VSD
Stylus Pro 9880 VSD - NEW
Stylus Pro 10000 VSD
Stylus Pro 10600 VSD

[HP]
DesignJet 50 PS
DesignJet 120
DesignJet 130
DesignJet 1050
DesignJet 2000
DesignJet 3000
DesignJet 5000
DesignJet 5500
DesignJet T670 - NEW
DesignJet T1100 - NEW
DesignJet Z2100 - NEW

[Protected Devices]
CIP3
TIFF/IT-P1
TIFF
Winprint
Flmsetter RIP
Simple Imposition
Raster, PDFRaster
Imposition Proofer

[Protected Screens]
EDS, Error Difusion Screening
HEDS1, HEDS1
HEDS2, HEDS2

[Extra Feature]
HCPS Canon, all
HCPS HP, all
HCPS Encad, all
HCPS Epson, all
HCPS X-Epson vDot
HCPS GlrtlPROOF
HCPS - Canon, ENCAD, Epson, HP, All Supported Devices, X-Epson, vDot

[Languages]
Chinese
German
Japanese

[Other Plugins]
AppleTalk Protocol (Miramar)
Compose, Class 2 Devices
Compose, Class 4 Devices
Fusion DigiPage 4.02
HighWater Designs QM DI 46-4 Press
Prism
OpenProof (ProofMate) 7.0.1
SecureProof 2a
SetGold 3.3

You can ask for other plugins for any device (printer, plotter, imagesetter) too.

=============================

Compose Express Workflow/Colorflow (1.x, 2.x, 3.x) component passwords:
Update from v2 to v3
AutoPDF
AutoPDF5
AutoPRI
AutoPRI2
AutoPRI3
B2B
CIP3
Content Proof
DI Proof
Distiller
Distribute Job
DynaStrip
ECRM
EscherGrad
EWF Script
Express Trap (I-Trap)
FlatOutExpress
Gapfinder 2
HighWater
InkMonitor
InkScript
Output Internet
Output LoadBalance
Output Windows Printer
Page Combine
Page Splitter
PDF Imposition
PDF Imposition v4 (PDF Station)
PDF Imposition 4 & 5
PDF Output Folder
PDFCreator
PDFPreView
PitStop
PixelProof
Plate Controller
Plate Controller 2
Plate Selector
Preps
PressTek
PRI
PRI Station 2 & 3
Raster Import
Real Time Image
Remote Service
Remote LoadBalance
RIP
StarProof
TIFF
TIFF-IT
VisualProof
Web Groth Compensation

================================

ESKO-Graphics FlowDrive 4.0 - 5.2 licenses:
Direct TIFF Exposure
Dot Gain
Dual Screen for aHPS
Page Order By Color
PreView
ImpositionManager
InkControl
Remote Exposure (N*Device)
NewAge
Site License
QuarkXpress Trapping
FlowDrive InRIP OPI
FlowDrive Proof Lite (required Harlequin RIP HDS light)
FlowDrive Proof (required Harlequin RIP HDS and ColorPro)
Finesse Screening (required Harlequin RIP HMS, HCS)
Harlequin Dispersed Screening (required Harlequin RIP HDS)
Harlequin TrapMaster
TrapProLite (required Harlequin RIP TrapPro or EasyTrap)
TrapPro (required TrapPro)
FlowDrive 4.0 - 4.3 (may require Harlequin RIP version password)
FlowDrive 5.1 - 5.2 (may require Harlequin RIP version password)
FlowDrive 5.0 - 5.2 (may require Harlequin RIP version password)

================================

Contact if interested:

email = yshowsoft@gmail.com
email  = yshowsoft @ gmail . com
email = yshowsoft at gmail.com

ecm2001 titanium download
ecm2001 titanium rapidshare
titanium ecm2001 torrent
ecm2001 titanium crack
ecm2001 titanium v 5.3
titanium ecm2001 v 5.4
titanium ecm2001 v 5.5
titanium ecm2001 v 6.0
titanium ecm2001 v 6.1
ecm2001 v 6.2
ecm2001 v 6.3

ecm2001 v5.3
ecm2001 v5.4
ecm2001 v5.5
ecm2001 v6.0
ecm2001 v6.1
ecm2001 v6.2
ecm2001 v6.3

If you have some protected program, and want to crack it, we can help you!

Ecm2001 v6.3 professional, all checksums enabled download

SHOEMASTER v3.04 all modules download

Victor EAT Designscope 2.05 all modules

Ricardo Wave Software 5.1 r

Elcometer EDCS Plus +

Optitex 9.03 and 9.2 all modules

DVP 5.3 Complete W/S, Aero Triangulation, Vectorization, AT, Orthomosaic

SDS Steel Detailing System v 6.34 Full

Aspen Oneliner/Power Flow version 9 crack

SES CDEGS 10.1.6 Full - All modules crack
ecmfull

Scanvec Amiable Flexi Family 7.6
Scanvec Amiable FlexiSIGN PRO 7.5
Scanvec Amiable Flexi EXPERT
Scanvec Amiable FlexiSIGN
Scanvec Amiable FlexiLETTER
Scanvec Amiable FlexiDESIGNER
Scanvec Amiable PhotoPRINT Family 4
Scanvec Amiable PhotoPRINT SERVER PRO
Scanvec Amiable PhotoPRINT SERVER
Scanvec Amiable PhotoPRINT DX
Scanvec Amiable PhotoPRINT SE
Scanvec Amiable EnRoute Family 3
Scanvec Amiable EnRoute Pro
Scanvec Amiable EnRoute Plus
Scanvec Amiable EnRoute Basic
Scanvec Amiable EnRoute Wood

Bentley Advanced Routing and Permitting System (ARPS)
Bentley AutoPLANT Equipment
Bentley AutoPLANT Isometrics
Bentley AutoPLANT P&ID
Bentley AutoPLANT Structural Detailer
Bentley AutoPLANT Structural Engineering
Bentley AutoPLANT Structural Modeler
Bentley Architecture 8
Bentley Arenium
Bentley AutoPIPE
Bentley AXSYS Engine
Bentley AXSYS Integrity
Bentley AXSYS Process
Bentley CloudWorx 03
Bentley Coax
Bentley Connectors
Bentley Copper
Bentley Data Manager
Bentley Datasheets
Bentley Descartes 8
Bentley Driver Packs
Bentley eWarehouse
Bentley Explorer 2004
Bentley Explorer Interference Detection
Bentley Explorer NWD Export
Bentley Explorer Photorealism
Bentley Facilities Inquirer
Bentley Facilities Manager
Bentley Facilities Planner
Bentley Facilities Reports
Bentley Fiber
Bentley Geo Web Publisher
Bentley Geospatial Management
Bentley Hookups
Bentley HVAC 8
Bentley I/RAS B
Bentley Inside Plant
Bentley Instrumentation & Wiring
Bentley Interference Manager
Bentley Knowledge Manager
Bentley MXRAIL
Bentley MXRENEW
Bentley MXROAD
Bentley MXSITE
Bentley MXURBAN
Bentley Navigator
Bentley Piping
Bentley PlantFLOW
Bentley PlantSpace IsoExtractor
Bentley PowerCivil
Bentley PowerDraft
Bentley PowerMap
Bentley PowerMap Field
Bentley PowerSurvey
Bentley ProjectWise Connector for ArcGIS Software
Bentley ProjectWise Connector for Oracle
Bentley Publisher
Bentley PULS
Bentley Redline
Bentley Structural
Bentley Transportation Data Manager (TDM)
Bentley View
Bentley Vision
Bentley Wastewater
Bentley Water
Bentley CivilStorm
Bentley CulvertMaster
Bentley Darwin Calibrator
Bentley Darwin Designer
Bentley Digital InterPlot
Bentley Elementary Electrical Diagrams (EED)
Bentley FlowMaster
Bentley GeoMacao
Bentley GEOPAK Bridge
Bentley GEOPAK Civil Engineering Suite
Bentley GEOPAK Rebar
Bentley GEOPAK Site
Bentley GEOPAK Survey
Bentley HAMMER
Bentley InRail
Bentley InRoads 2004
Bentley InRoads Bridge
Bentley InRoads Site
Bentley InRoads Site Suite
Bentley InRoads Storm & Sanitary
Bentley InRoads Suite
Bentley InRoads Survey
Bentley Location Data Manager (LDM)
Bentley Location Data Manager Express (LDMx)
Bentley MicroStation
Bentley MicroStation GeoGraphics
Bentley PlantSpace Equipment
Bentley PlantSpace Isometrics
Bentley PlantSpace Orthographics
Bentley PlantSpace P&ID
Bentley PlantSpace Raceways
Bentley PlantSpace SupportModeler
Bentley PondPack
Bentley ProjectWise
Bentley ProjectWise Extensions
Bentley Right of Way Office
Bentley SewerCAD
Bentley SewerGEMS
Bentley Skelebrator
Bentley StormCAD
Bentley WaterCAD
Bentley WaterGEMS
Bentley WaterSAFE
Bentley WinNOZL

email = yshowsoft@gmail.com
email  = yshowsoft @ gmail . com
email = yshowsoft at gmail.com

YX#@n@nb)m
0
ecm2001

how to download excel help preferably in the form of chm?
how to download excel help preferably in the form of chm? It comes as a chm file on your Excel CD. -- HTH Bob (there's no email, no snail mail, but somewhere should be gmail in my addy) "kang" <kang@hao.com> wrote in message news:uDSmhciEIHA.6120@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > how to download excel help preferably in the form of chm? ...

You a 7-Day FREE Trial
We Are Offering You a 7-Day FREE Trial to the internet's Hottest New Business Opportunity! If you missed out on the DOT COM boom, now is your chance to cash in on the massive and growing global demand in our $20 BILLION PER YEAR market. We'll show you how to create an income that will come to you for years and grow with each passing month. A SIMPLE, Fully-Automated, REJECTION-FREE Internet Marketing System! Finally, an EASY, proven, FREE system that will truly help anyone willing to follow our guidance succeed! Average People Are Making Money! Average people are putting their home...

freeing up space
If you delete an attachment or an image from a message, then save the changes, does that free up space in the store? On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 13:27:04 -0800, dlv <dlv@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >If you delete an attachment or an image from a message, then save the >changes, does that free up space in the store? Not enough to care about I would think. Unless you have a 10 GB attachment. ...

XML Download with WebBrowser class
Hi, I want do download a XML file using the WebBrowser class. How can I prevent that the file is converted to HTML code using a stylesheet. Thanks,Kurt Kurt Waldheim wrote: > I want do download a XML file using the WebBrowser class. How can I > prevent that the file is converted to HTML code using a stylesheet. A browser is mainly for rendering and not for downloading. If you want to download consider using WebClient or WebRequest if possible. If you are using a WebBrowser control then whether that treats a requested resource as XML and applies its default stylesheet to render...

Upgrading from Office 98 AND a G3 to a G5 and OS 10.X
I have an older G3, with Microsoft Office, running OS 9.2. I'm going to buy a new iMac. What is the most painless and proper way to upgrade from my Office 98 to the latest version of Microsoft Office on my new iMac? Do I have to install the old Office onto the new computer, or can I purchase the upgrade with the i.d. information that came with my purchase? Thank you. When you install the upgrade version, there should be a point at which you can insert the original office 98 cd and point to it as the qualifying version. Not done this myself, but everyone says it works. Enjoy the new...

free dot interview questions information
..NET database dev questions http://freedownloadablebooks.blogspot.com/2008/03/net-database-dev-questions.html Some general quickies http://freedownloadablebooks.blogspot.com/2008/03/some-general-quickies.html ..NET WebDev interview questions - Part 1 http://freedownloadablebooks.blogspot.com/2008/03/net-webdev-interview-questions-part-1.html ..NET WebDev interview questions - Part 3 http://freedownloadablebooks.blogspot.com/2008/03/net-webdev-interview-questions-part-3.html Electronic engineer interview questions http://freedownloadablebooks.blogspot.com/2008/03/electronic-engineer-interview-...

Macro to display full screen automatically
I have an Excel workbook that has several spreadsheets. I am using it as a presentation so I want it to always display in full screen. Is there a way to do this? Thanks in advance. One way: Option Explicit Sub auto_open() Application.WindowState = xlMaximized ActiveWindow.WindowState = xlMaximized 'Application.DisplayFullScreen = True End Sub I'm not sure if you want that 3rd one. It's the equivalent of View|Full Screen. jh3016 wrote: > > I have an Excel workbook that has several spreadsheets. I am using it as a > presentation so I want it to alway...

All recipients must have an X.400 address in Microsoft Exchange???
Experts, Running Windows Server 2003 SP1. Exchange SP2 and IIS 6.0. Tried to remove the X.400 address in my recipient policy then got this error below. In the age of SMTP, why does Exchange still care about having an X.400 address tacked on to the recipient policy? Now I have to go to each of my user's accounts individually and remove the X.400 address in their email addresses tab. --------------------------- Exchange System Manager --------------------------- The X.400 primary address cannot be disabled. All recipients must have an X.400 address in Microsoft Exchange. -------...

Missing Free/Busy Folder #2
I have read the other postings regarding the fix to the missing Free/Busy. When you follow the recommendations from the following KB articles: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;284200 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;275171 There is only one Administrative Group folder. Also the client has several folders created under the public folder. Will I need to reset their published folders under public? Also will there be any other information that I will need to rest after coping the new GUID ? Hi Michael, When we put in a new GUID we will dest...

Free books on Excel; Free Add-In
You may download the free books and software from http://www.vgupta.com (offer good till Dec 31 2003) Excel For Beginners Charting in Excel Excel- Beyond the Basics Managing & Tabulating Data in Excel Financial Analysis Using Excel Statistics Using Excel Software: "Excel Usability Enhancer" VJ VJ wrote: > You may download the free books and software from > http://www.vgupta.com (offer good till Dec 31 2003) > Software: "Excel Usability Enhancer" I note that the only significant installation instructions were:- "Double click to launch the add-in &q...

Outlook 2010 Beta, multi downloads
After doing a repair, the configering valid on line, on downloading mail, I get multiple copies of my messages. Win 7, Office 2010 Beta. -- Art ...

Any Links to Free Manuals for Word 2007?
Does anyone seem to know links to Free Good Quality manuals fro Office Word 2007? I did downlaod one from http://www.mousetraining.co.uk/ms-office-training-manuals.html but it doesn't include all the topics that I want to learn! Any help will be much appreciated! Amit http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/help/FX100485361033.aspx?pid=CL100605171033 Daddy "Rajeev Rawat" <rajeev.rawat1@googlemail.com> wrote in message news:b49a7fb1-2599-4529-8583-b03284aac736@y17g2000yqd.googlegroups.com... > Does anyone seem to know links to Free Good Quality manuals fro...

Site missing in System Folder
Hi, I have 7 sites in my Exchange 2000 organization. 4 of them was migrated from Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2000, the other 3 are new. In system folders - schedule+ free busy of the 3 new sites I can only see the local site. On the other 4 sites I see only them selfs and none of the new sites. I think this is related to the problem that I have that people can't see each other's calendar when they make an appointment. Can someone help me solve this problem? Best reagards, S´┐Żnia Carvalho ...

why can't i download templates
For some reason I cannot download excel templates from Microsofts template page. Is anyone else having the same problem? The information in the following article may help: Downloading Office Online templates http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HA011352971033.aspx -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html "Kathy" wrote: > For some reason I cannot download excel templates from Microsofts template > page. Is anyone else having the same problem? ...

Extend Published free/busy time, consequences.
Hello there. I am thinking of extending the published Free/Busy time in Outlook to a year or two into the future. But how about the consequences in doing so, as seen from the Exchange perspective. Before Exch 2007 this information was stored in a public folder, now in Exch 2007 the check is made directly in the calendar using OWA, so I guess that there should be no problem in doing so? Anyone got any info or best practice I can lean up against. Best regards Jesper. Free-busy data is pretty small so I doubt think you'll have any trouble. But, seriously, who...

off topic - download posts
Hi, I am trying to find some old posts, how do I get them back in OE? I am choosing to download headers right now. "The Punisher" <Punisher@Avenge.Com> wrote in news:uTypPMc9FHA.3416 @TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl: > I am trying to find some old posts, how do I get them back in OE? > I am choosing to download headers right now. Use the archives in my signature... Regards, -- Arlo Clizer FAQ: http://www.exchangefaq.org Archives: http://groups.google.com ...

Default Free/Busy Calendar time
I put a GPO in a few months ago to change the default free/busy time in outlook so that some of the Administrative Assistants could schedule things on their boss's calendars up to 4 months in advance. Since the time change/DST this gpo has stopped working. Has anyone seen this? The users haven't moved OU's, they haven't been upgraded, the GPO hasn't changed. If I'm posting this in the wrong group can someone point me the right way? ...

Free e-books!
Hello all, I have update my e-books.. Please take a look: http://freebooks2007.blogspot.com ...

Free Manual
Oh By the way I downloaded the free Excel VBA manual from http://www.mousetraining.co.uk/training-manuals/Excel2003VBA.pdf but it doens't seem to provide me any answer for my specific query cheers Download Excel VBA Language Reference from Microsoft http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=2204a62e-4877-4563-8e83-4848dda796e4&displaylang=en -- Jacob "rraw75" wrote: > Oh By the way I downloaded the free Excel VBA manual from http://www.mousetraining.co.uk/training-manuals/Excel2003VBA.pdf but it doens't seem to provide me any answer for ...

New CRM Downloads
Microsoft CRM 3.0 on Citrix Presentation Server 4.0 http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=664beb55-1652-474f-ae06-c38df171620e&DisplayLang=en MBS CRM3.0 Brochures http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=4a83ff6c-0757-45fb-9015-a094251ecf3a&DisplayLang=en ======================= John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://codegallery.gotdotnet.com/crm ...

User explicitly denied "Full Mailbox Access"
I have an administrator account "Mark" that is explicitly denied the Full Mailbox Access permission in "Mailbox Rights". I am able to grant other adminstrators access to the same mailbox, even domain users. It seem the user is inheriting the single Deny permission, but I can't see where from. The user who's mailbox I am trying to grant access to is the domain\users OU. Mark is automatically denied full mailbox access to all users, even if I turn off inheritance in the security tab. Help? Thanks everyone in advance. Is his account listed in the exchange deleg...

Free\Busy Time Setting
Hi I have set up a number of Rooms as Resources. When we Schedule a meeting, although the Resource is set up to Auto-Reply, the Meeting is booked in the Resource Diary, but does not Show up in a subsequent Meeting Schedule, as busy, for 15 minutes. I have set up the Resources to update every minute, but this does not seem to help. How do I change the Refresh on the Exchange Server. If I book another Meeting with the Resource, it adds the last meeting into the View Group Schedule list, but of course the Meeting I have just created waits another 15 minutes. Thanks Allan ...

Download older newsgroup posts in Windows Live Mail
How do configure WLM to grab older newsgroup posts? By default, WLM grabs the last 300 messages. I bumped that up to 1000 via tools->options->read->news get 1000 headers at a time. I have news groups that have been around for years, with 1000's of posts. I would like to get those much older posts. But, I can seem to find the option to grab the older posts. I subscribed to a the newsgroup today, WLM grabbed 300 messages from 4/1/10 back to 3/12/10. Every option I select to sync, download, etc, only grabs new messages - I can not find a way to grab something older ...

When I download transactions...
Is there a way to have microsoft money 2004 automatically assign a category to each transaction? Most of the transactions I download the payee is already in my register. I was hoping the program would be smart enough to match the category as previosly used. How can I do this? Thank you. I have the autocomplete turned on also. I think this should do what I am asking but for some reason it doesn't. "Jambruins" wrote: > Is there a way to have microsoft money 2004 automatically assign a category > to each transaction? Most of the transactions I download the payee ...

HDD full but shouldn't be??
I have a 150GB external HDD. I use it mostly for images created by IFW. I can only count about 70 GBs being used but Windows is warning me that there is only 13.8 GBs left. I also noticed, setting my folder options to see system files there're hidden folders/ $RECYCLE>BIN, RECYCLER and System Volume Info. all are non-accessible. ?? Thank you -- Windows Vista Home Premium 64-BIT SP1 Intel Core 2 Duo CPU T5550 @ 1.83GHz 4.00 GB RAM 300 GB HDD This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_011C_01CB1946.F8D33EF0 Content-Type: text/plain; cha...