create a form that collects parameters

Hi,
i need a form where we search for a detail and the result should be
published in the bottom, based on the result the user will decide what to do

i refered the link below
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/access/HA100963141033.aspx#form_param

in this some mistake is there in the macro can somebody help me out.

if any template for search form is available please let me know.
thank you,
--
Kalai

Maybe something like this:
http://www.fontstuff.com/access/acctut08.htm

This could be very helpful too:
http://www.fontstuff.com/access/acctut06.htm

Also, I think you should take a look at these videos:
http://www.datapigtechnologies.com/flashfiles/smartparams.html
http://www.datapigtechnologies.com/flashfiles/multiparameterbox.html
http://www.datapigtechnologies.com/flashfiles/formdateparams.html

Good lick with your project!!

--
Ryan---

"Kalai" wrote:

> Hi,
> i need a form where we search for a detail and the result should be
> published in the bottom, based on the result the user will decide what to do
>
> i refered the link below
> http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/access/HA100963141033.aspx#form_param
>
> in this some mistake is there in the macro can somebody help me out.
>
> if any template for search form is available please let me know.
> thank you,
> --
> Kalai

Encode URL parameter value?
Hi, I need to pass parameter to a URL (on the internet). Are there any function to encode parameter like Server.URLEncode() in ASP? Thank you, Kelvin Are you talking about InternetCanonicalizeUrl()? "Kelvin" <Kelvin_gl@yahoo.com.cn> wrote in message news:ehdMDOFVEHA.2844@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > I need to pass parameter to a URL (on the internet). Are there any function > to encode parameter like Server.URLEncode() in ASP? > > Thank you, > Kelvin > > Oh yes, it is exactly what I had spent a lot to time looking for... Thank you a lot....

create a roster

Reports and Forms Customizations After Migration to GP8
Hi i have migrated my Test Server to GP 8 and i Exported the Modified Reports and Forms and imported them again to the Test Server, the screen Labels are updated to the new lables but the fields formats didnt update for example the phone field format returned to the original. how can i solve this issue? regards Nader Formats are not transferred using packages. You will either need to keep your original forms and reports dictionaries and upgrade them, or remake the format changes. I would suggest recording the format changes using a macro, so they can easily be re-run if required. ...

Task Create - Status

Problem opening Forms
I have several Forms that do not open properly... When I open Access, click on the Forms object, and then choose a particular Form, it opens to a blank screen. On the blank screen, I can see the Form when I select design view, however, when I choose Form view, nothing's there. I've done some playing around and have figured out a way to get the Form to display (in Form view). I go to design view and change 'Data Entry' to 'No'. What's also strange is that my switchboard will open the Form (in Form view) every time. It's only when I open the Form without the...

Controlling display of forms
Hi, I'm trying to control what parts of a form are visible or not depending on the user of the computer. I've managed to find and adapt some code to tell me who the user is and I have a table set up with user names and a permission level (1 or 0) I can manually alter the On_Load event of my form to hide the parts I want (tabs) Can anybody help me out with putting it all together so that the forms On_Load event looks at GetUserName function which looks at the UserPermissions table and sets Visible True or False accordingly. This is taking me so long and it looks like it ought ...

Create external database

How to create pie chart with %

Continuous form record number
I have a form whose default view is 'continuous form'. Then when I click a button I need to delete the record where the mouse is (was just) placed. How can I find out the record number? Alternatively any idea is welcome. Thanks Henry "H. Martins" <hjrmartins@gmail.com> wrote in message news:b4ab14e1-51c6-4c16-8a78-bc7df76670de@k31g2000vbu.googlegroups.com... >I have a form whose default view is 'continuous form'. > > Then when I click a button I need to delete the record where the mouse > is (was just) placed. > > Ho...

fill html form with CHtmlView

when form created

Creating a Brochure

How to create Access macro shortcut

Creating an ad book

Access unable to create an MDE

create a database from which bibliography an be created
How do I create a database from which a bibliography can be added to the end of a Word document? I used the program RefManager, but that is too expensive for me to update. Does Word 2003 have such a program? Thanks Not natively. Have you checked your academic institution? They might have campus licenses which students can use at home. You could give Zotero a spin (www.zotero.org). Personally, I don't like it, but that's just me. Word 2007 comes with referencing capabilities, but they are limited in functionality. Anything special you want, you would have to add i...

form 09-06-07
I have two tables: tbl1: ID# Part#, Problem Description. tbl2: ID#, Supplier response Date1, Supplier response Date2. So, tbl2 is for the follow up information. I create a form: Field1: ID#, Field2: dlookup the information in tbl1. (no entry) Field3: Enter Supplier response Date1 Field4: Enter Supplier response Date2 The user enter ID#, then enter Field3 and Field4. But sometimes then enter Field3, then close the form. fews days later, come back and try to enter the Field4. But if they enter the same ID#, it doesn't show the Field3 is already enter. how can I make it when they enter...

Error creating activities from Cases
Hi I have an out of the box SBS 2003 CRM Setup I have installed Rollup1 and the new help files Under about MS CRM it has CRM 3.0 (3.0.5300.0) When we try and create activies from within a case, we get the following to errors in the event log We can create the activities just fromthe main web client menu ok The same thing happens in the outlook client (OL 2003, Exchange 2003) I found some links to verabose stuff, but they all applied to the have MS CRM setup on multiple server. We have tried it with and without Outlook open Anyhelp appreciated Event Type: Error Event Source: MSC...