Access 2007 link table login

Hi
  I am migrating my Access 2003 to 2007. There a lot of link tables from
Oracle in my mdb file. when my applicaiton running, I have to code to login
Oracle:

  Dim wsp As Workspace
  Set wsp = DBEngine.CreateWorkspace("xxx", "xxx", "xxx", dbUseODBC)
  Set dbs = OpenDatabase("", False, True, strConnect)   ' connect via
regular ODBC
  'Close the database.  The login is still cached so that it is available
for any
  'Access object that needs it during the same session.
  dbs.Close

This code works great in 2003 but not in 2007. How I can do it in 2007?

Thank you a lot
Wes

Hyper Link in Outlook 2000
We are using Microsoft Outlook 2000 as Mail Clients. If I sent an Excel file as hyperlink (Internally)and when the Recipient click on the hyperlink, the excel file opens in Internet Explorer. Is there any configuration that when the recipient click on the link it opens in excel? Thanks in advance Diwakar ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ ...

Restricting access to note attachments

Outlook Web Access AutoSignature

Access 2003 and Access 2007 Synchronization

Excel Row to Access Columns

Hot link in office outlook 2003 inoperatable
When I click a hot link in my Outlook 2003 I don't get any action, what settings do I need to make this happen, I always could perform this in Outlook Express all versions. Hot Links that are in blue letters. John in Ks ka0mow wrote: > When I click a hot link in my Outlook 2003 I don't get any action, what > settings > do I need to make this happen, I always could perform this in Outlook > Express all versions. Hot Links that are in blue letters. John in Ks You mean a "Hyper link, not a "hot" link. Have you installed IE7? -- Registered Linux User no 24...

Access

access mail on WEB

access or mount mirrored hard disks

word 2007 document prints every other line of text.
word 2007 document started printing every other line of type as of yesterday. Document shows okay in print preview, but prints incorrectly. If Print Preview appears OK and you are using an Inkjet printer, I would suspect that you have a problem with the ink nozzles in the printer. -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a paid consulting basis. Doug Robbins - Word MVP, originally posted via msnews.microsoft.com "bh" <bh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C2A0B201-CA31-4482-B538-B...

Unique distinct count in pivot table?
I have the following table with fields "Name", "State", and "price": Name State price Mary OH 14.94 Mary OH 15.01 Joe WA 12.17 Joe WA 18.95 I create a pivot table putting State in the row area and Count of Name in the data area. I get the following results: State OH 2 WA 2 This is telling me the number of occurrences of a name in the table in a given state. What I want it to tell me is the number of different names in a state. Is there an elegant way to do this in a pivot table? Much thanks for any help. A pivot table won't calculate a uni...

CRM v4 Accessibility Improvements

Access Database In Great Plains

Upsizing Access to SQL Server 2000

Outlook Web Access #19

Sequential Number Generator, Saving, and Linking
Hello, not totally familiar with Excel and trying to accomplish th following within our sales department: 1. We have two basic Excel files that we have to access on a share drive every time we issue a quotation: FILE A: This is an Excel quotation form already built. FILE B: This lists out the existing quotations that have been issued listed by reference number. It includes basic fields like 'Sale Person', 'Product' and 'Date', etc. Every time we issues a quote we fill out the nessary information i FILE A, reference FILE B to determine the next sequential number. W s...

Link in Text box
I have text box links to data in the worksheet in 2003. When I open the file in 2007 the links do not update. How can I get 2007 to automatically update the text boxes without reestablishing the links? ...

Missing values from a pivot table field
I am creating a pivot table from an access database containing 896426 records. The issue I am running into is that on one of the fields the pivot table is only pulling in one of two values, but the access table does contain the second value. When I click on the arrow associated with that field it does not contain the second value either. Is there somewhere else in the settings this value could have been lost? Perhaps try Drag the field off the table Refresh the table Drag the field back on. With pivot tables you need to let us know which XL version you have. pivot ta...

link to a record on a form
I have created a link from one form to a specific record on another using the following macro; Action: Open Form Where Condition: [ID]=[Forms]![Newspaper Query]![ID] This works perfect until I try to add the first for as a sub form to my home page form. When I click the link it first asks me to 'Enter Parameter Value - Forms!Newspaper Query!ID' If I type in the ID it will take me to the specified record but this is rather messy. Am I missing some code with this being changed into a subform? Bigbump, Not sure if I understand... I think you're saying that when your "...

Is there away to link something on one page to another?
Hello i was wondering if anyone could help me. Im doing a project for my NVQ4 course and before i can start i would like to know if there is anyway that using excel you can type one thing say on sheet 1 but link it so it comes on automacially on say sheet 4? Many thanks for all replies! Nickle 3 methods to choose from. 1. On sheet 4 select a cell and enter an = sign. Switch to sheet 1 and select the cell to link. Hit ENTER key. 2. In cell on sheet 4 enter =sheet1!cellref 3. Select a cell on sheet 1 and copy then switch to sheet 4 and select a cell then Paste Special>...

Mocrosoft Outlook 2007
I have had my computer for about 3 months and all of the sudden everytime I reply to an email in Outlook it freezes up the whole program. The only way to unfreeze it is to restart my computer. Any help out there. I have a Dell desktop wtih Vista. Do you have a program called Outlookaddinsetup in Control = Panel->Programs->Uninstall? If yes, uninstall it. --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. =20 After furious head scratching, Donovan ask...