"improper procedure call" when average log function results

Get an "improper procedure call" error message when trying to average results
of the log function in Access. Need to do this to calculate the Upper
confidence Interval for grouped data. Never had this problem in Access 98 or
2003.

Hi -

You haven't given a whole lot of information, but you will get this error if
you try to use a number less than or equal to zero to the log function.

I suggest you check your data.

If this is not the problem, please give more detailed information (query? VB?
) about what you are trying to do.

John

--
John Goddard
Ottawa, ON Canada

J_Goddard

"improper procedure call" when average log function results
Get an "improper procedure call" error message when trying to average results of the log function in Access. Need to do this to calculate the Upper confidence Interval for grouped data. Never had this problem in Access 98 or 2003. Hi - You haven't given a whole lot of information, but you will get this error if you try to use a number less than or equal to zero to the log function. I suggest you check your data. If this is not the problem, please give more detailed information (query? VB? ) about what you are trying to do. John rabald68 wrote: >G...